Forbidden love a judge Angels...

By transgender_masky

I'm trying plz like if you do thanks and in school so please don't hate on this like I said its my first stor... More

At the house
The first conversation(your in it :D)
Not a chapter
In the room alone
why the fuck is this popular

First sight

2.5K 28 1
By transgender_masky

Judge angles POV:
___________________________

Hi  i'm Dina Angelia and I have been locked up for my black eyes not only one part everywhere my whole eye is black and I can change it to normal eyes but dad will never let me I always hated dad but now I laugh now he's dead I laugh harder it was fun with me and my sword but then I went in this hospital and nearly died and passed out.

Bloody painters POV
___________________________
Hi i'm Helen Otis and I know I have a girly name but I'm use to it I love to paint and kill I sometimes paint with blood it's fun I laugh but one day I found this hospital and some girl was wounded and fainted on me so I took her to my place.

Nobody's POV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.7M 62.5K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
1M 33.3K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
1.7M 98.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...