His Mark On Me

Por MrsCassey

Ebony Butler just turned eighteen and wanted nothing more than to live a normal teenage human life. That all... Más

His Mark On Me Not Edited Yet
His Mark on Me: Chapter 2
His Mark On Me Chapter 3
His Mark On Me: Chapter 4
Chapter 5: His Mark On Me
Chapter 6: His Mark On Me
His Mark On Me Chapter: 7
Please read
Chapter 8 His Mark on Me
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
His Mark On Me Chapter 14
Chapter 15
His Mark On Me 16
Chapter 17 "Free day-Day One"
Chapter 18 Day Two/ Three
Day Three
Chapter 20/ Day Four
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Epilogue

Chapter 23

7.2K 338 46
Por MrsCassey

1/24/2016

                                                                    Chapter 23

Jaiden:

I tried to keep my wolf at bay as I walked to the infirmary where that girl was. Mark stood to his feet as I kicked the door open to her room. She jumped up from the bed and coward in a corner of the room. Mark stood in front of her and growled and I challenged him back, nothing was going to stop me from getting my answer's.

"Please Mark calm down." She placed her hand on his shoulder calming his wolf. He turned to face her placing  his hand on top of hers.

"Kristy your to weak to be standing, get back in bed please." He helped her over to the bed and sat down next to her, still holding her hand. 

Reid and Janae walked in and stood next to me. "Where's Ebony?" I demand.

She wiped her eyes. "Alpha Damon has her in an abandon warehouse about two hours from here. I don't know the exact location but I can take you straight there."

"No." Mark looked over at her.

"I have too. I made a promise to Ebony and I intend to keep that promise. If I leave her there Damon is going to rape her like he does me."

Mark started growling hearing that news, hopefully that was motivation for him to allow us to use her help. "Is that why you tried to kill yourself?" He asked her

"No, I wasn't going to kill myself. Alpha Damon had ordered me too, so I filled the syringe with a solution that would slow down my heart beat. I knew he was going to have me followed, so I had to do it so both Ebony and I can escape."

"How did they capture her." Reid asked.

"The kidnapped her while she was pumping gas."

"Did they bring the car with them?" Reid sounded hopeful.

"Yes, It's parked in the ware house."

Reid's smile got even bigger. "Point me in the right direction, my car has a tracking device on it." He pulled out his from and started scrolling on it.

"Was she ok when you left her?"

"She was sad, she was missing her son. She only got to hold him for a quick second before he took him from her. MySean was trying to console her but nothing was working."

"MySean." I growled out his name.

"The father of her child?" Janae piped in. "Why would he let somebody take their baby away from her?"

"Because KalEl is my son. Ebony is my mate and that bastard was working for the enemy." I punched the wall.

"Your Eb's mate? Why did you let her leave?" Janae yelled leaping at me. "You let her get kidnapped, how could you?" Reid grabbed her and took her out of the room.

"Damon didn't kill Ebony because of MySean, to reward him for doing such a good job. They made a deal that MySean got to keep Ebony for his wife if the baby was born a boy. MySean is infatuated with Ebony, as soon as she's healed he's going to try and get her pregnant again. If he doesn't Damon is going to try and bet him to it, we need to get her soon." Kristy wiped her eyes again.

"When do we leave?" My body froze at a voice  I hadn't heard in months. I turned and saw my father standing in the hall outside of the room. I took in his figure, he had lost some weight, but his strength was still very much defined. His hair was now colored with grey and his eyes were pitched black.

"Dad." I walked over to my old man and gave him a hug.

"Seems like I'm just in time." Ryan held his oldest son. "I hear I have a grandson?"

"He's beautiful just like his mother, I need to find her dad."

"We will son."

"Dad." Reid came running over and hugged him. "How did you know?"

"Your grandmother contacted me, let me know what was going on, I got here as soon as I could. It's time for all of this to be over."

KaEl laid in the middle of the hospital bed as Doc Baker listen to his chest. His wife sat on the side of his bed holding his tiny hand. My grandmother sat next to her praying to the moon goddess for everything to be alright. My father stood by the door and smiled at his grandson as I tried my best to hide my emotions. She should be here with us, holding our son as I hold the both of them. God I pray that day happens, and soon.  As soon as I find out KaEl is safe, I'm going to kill Damon and MySean and get my mate.

"Everything sounds good, his heart is strong and his lungs are clear. He is a healthy baby, she did good." Doc Bakers voice cracked. "I can't help but think about the last conversation I had with her. I was so mean to her, told her she was a disgrace. I made her feel ashamed of herself, I should have listened to her. I should have let her explain and now look where we are. All crowded in a room with regret."

"It's not your fault, it's mines. I was too scared of loosing her that I pushed her into the arms of her captures. I thought I was doing the right thing, I thought I was protecting them. But I promise to you, that when I get her back, I'm never letting her go."

Ebony

I sat at the table and looked around my surroundings, it was a big open room probably used to be a warehouse. An elegant table sat in the middle of the room with candles lit and flowers on top. MySean led me over and pulled out a chair for me. Damon sat at the head of the table like a king on his throne, this was it, my new life. He snapped his finger and three women came from a room carrying trays of food, all three kept their heads bowed, never once making eye contact. I looked down at the plate that was placed in front of me and my stomach growled but I was refusing to eat.

"I'm so glad you joined us, Ebony." Damon picked up his glass of orange juice and took a sip. "My omega's have worked very hard to prepare this meal for our new princess. Please eat up, it's not poisoned." He laughed out loud. 

I looked over at MySean who was already devouring his plate. I picked up the fork and took a bite of my eggs. All morning I had been planning my escape in my head, and if I want to succeed I will need my strength. I looked around the table and noticed Kristy was not with us. I wondered if that meant she was some where taking care of KalEl.  "Where are we?" I asked taking another bite of my eggs.

"Home, although now that our business is finish here. I have been making plans to relocate. How does Canada sound?"

"Cold." MySean shoved some bacon in his mouth. "Actually now that this is over I was thinking that Ebony and I would head in another direction."

"Oh really, since when do you have permission to think for yourself?" Damon looked up from his plate.

"Dad I did what you asked of me." MySean raised his voice.

"And you will continue to do as I ask." Damon raised his sounding more powerful.

I sat in silence as they had a stare down, if this plays out right they will kill each other. MySean stood and walked away from the table leaving me alone with Damon. I kept my eyes down on my plate as he took MySean's seat next to me. "You remind me so much of Amiria, she was such a beautiful women. We loved each other so much." He stroked the side of my face, and I turned my head. He was talking about Jaiden's mom and I wanted to cry because I knew he had killed her. "I've never loved another women since her. Her smile is what I think about at night when I close my eyes, I bet you have a beautiful smile too." He turned my head and tried to kiss me.

"Alpha." A voice stopped him from his assault.

"What do you want Joe?" 

"The deed is done Sir, the child was delivered and Kristy killed herself per your request."

My heart dropped, she said she would help me and now she was dead. I was really on my own now and all I wanted to do was crawl into a corner and die. The only good news was that my son was safe with his and family. I felt my body jerk as the tears started fall from my eyes.

"Shh now, pretty girls shouldn't cry ." Damon gripped my hair and made me look up at him. "I promise I will give you another baby soon." He whispered in my ear.

"I will never bare your child." I told him

"We'll see." He let my hair go and left the room with Joe standing guard.

Jaiden:

The plan was all set, we were going to wait until the middle of the night to attack. After Kristy had confirmed Reid's car was at the location Ebony was being held, we no longer needed her guidance. Mark physically relaxed after hearing the news that his mate will stay safe. I sat in my old bedroom that had been turned into a nursery for KalEl. He looked up at me as I feed him a bottle, and slowly rocked him to sleep. His little fingers wrapped around my index finger holding on tight. I smiled thinking of the name she had chosen for him, a name I would have named him myself. I laughed as I felt KalEl let gas in his sleep. "Your mother passes gas in her sleep too." I told him, putting him on my shoulder and patted his back. "I promise you son, that I will find mommy and than we will be a family. Daddy will make is up to mommy, I will do whatever she tells me to. And knowing your mother, it's going to be a lot." I laughed because once I get Ebony home, she's gonna make me beg. Truth be told I won't mind, in fact she won't have to tell me, I'll just do it.

"Is he sleep?" Reid stood in the door way.

"Almost, is everybody ready?" I put KalEl in his crib.

"Yes, they are waiting for your command. "Reid walked over and looked down at him, he sniffed the air. "Did he just fart?" Reid held his nose. "Just like his mother." Reid shook his head walking out of the room.

I followed behind cracking the  door behind me. "So you had a tracker on Eb this whole time?"

"I  already had it on my car, giving it to Ebony was a bonus. I can't wait to get my hands on the man. I can't wait to rip his heart out."

"Well your gonna have to get in line, cause your old man is first." Ryan passed his boys some beers. "In a matter of hours this will over and our generation will live on."

Mark walked in and grabbed a beer off the table, he sat across from us with rage on his face. "That man has to die." He said chugging his beer.

                       *****Please Vote and Comment Thank you for reading. Also His Mark on me is coming to an end. Only one more chapter and epiloge left. I  wanted to let you all know that I am starting on another story called "GONE" check it out below!!!*****

All Rights Reserved By MrsCassey

                                                                       Gone (Description)

When Brianna Claytor was fourteen her mother woke her up in the middle of the night crying telling her that they needed to leave. She didn't argue with her, she just got dressed and left with her leaving her father and brother to wake up the next morning to notice they were gone. Now four years later after the death of her mother nineteen year old Bria is returning home to a family she barley knows and to a guy who's body she can't get off her mind. Could he be the one to tame this good girl gone bad.

Twenty two year old Mecca Canton's Life has been planned out for him since the day he was born. Never taking a chance to live outside of the box and always staying on the safe side. But all that changes after one night of drinking and meeting a smart, sexy. mysterious and ambitious women that's only looking for Sex. Wanting to finally take what's his, he set's his sights out for Bria.

Can Bria convince Mecca that love doesn't exist or can Mecca help Bria heal from her past and show her what real love is.

*****Warning their are Private Chapters that can only be read by my follower's*****

Some of the first chapter

8/5/2015

The Funeral?

Bria:

They say life's a bitch and than you die. I guess they were talking about my mother, because she was a major bitch and now she's dead. I guess I really should have seen this one coming, she went crazy after she caught her man in my bed. I believe the military police ruled it as a murder, suicide. She had taken Greg's gun and killed him and than killed herself leaving me all alone. She was a selfish women that only thought about her own happiness, she didn't care about mines. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

54.6K 1.4K 26
A werewolf in the midst of humans. What's up with that? But then, a group of werewolves join the school. What happens when the Alpha is her mate? Wi...
7.2K 926 63
Seth, now eighteen, is faced with learning Beta duties. This has been his life as he has many helping him. Everyone had teased him about when he fin...
- 2 17
When 17-year-old Emma though everything is normal and alright that nothing will change. That is when her best friend started to act weird and ignorin...
89K 3.3K 50
"If anyone finds out the truth, I can't stay with my family." I muttered squeezing my arms tighter around my knees. "Then let me help you." My head r...