If once upon a time got Insta...

By onceuponabiggestfan

If once upon a time got Instagram More

Usernames
The odd username
Clones
Tagged
$&"@%#*^?>€£¥=[
Leaving instagram

Taco talk

249 13 3
By onceuponabiggestfan

the_new_author posted a picture.
princess_swan,unicorns_daisies_and_stickers,the_charming_prince,robin_hood, RObIn,the_new_author, thedarkestone, the_bookworm123,WICKEDALWAYSWINS liked the_new_author's post.
thedarkestone: 😳
the_bookworm123: 😳
RObIn: 😳
unicorns_daisies_and_stickers: 😳
the_charming_prince: 😳
WICKEDALWAYSWINS: 😂
robin_hood: 😲😵😲
princess_swan: 😱😨😰😭😭😭😭😭😭😲😲😲😵😵
robin_hood: 😖😫😤😩😱😰😨😢😪😪😥😓😭🤐💀💀😿
Princess_swan: 💀💀😲😲😵😵😵😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😫😩😩😖😖🤕🤕🤕💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀😱😱😱😱😱😿😿😿😿😿😪😪😪😪😪😓😓😓😢😢😢😢😥😥😥😨😨😨😨😨😨😨⚔☠☠☠☠🗡🔪💣🔫⛓⚙💔💔
robin_hood: ☠💀☠💀☠💀☠💀😭💀😭💀😭💀☠💀😭💀💀☠💀😭💀☠💀😭☠💀☠😭💀😿💣🗡⚔💣🗡⚔😓🗡💣⚔⚔🗡🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫⛓💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔😰😰😰😰😰😰😰
the_new_author: I have no clue what is going on...
Princess_swan: you raised him!
robin_hood: you are his birth mother and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
princess_swan: he did this because you don't love him enough!
robin_hood: excuse me?!?
princess_swan: you heard me!
robin_hood: you broke his heart when you where the dark one! You almost never spend time with him!
princess_swan: I spent more time with him then you could even imagine!
robin_hood: because you always held him captive
the_new_author: this has nothing to do with 🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮!!!
robin_hood: and to think... You where with him on the day of the tacos!
princess_swan: I didn't know my parent where going to—almost forgot that Henry was here
robin_hood: so it's their fault!
the_charming_prince: did we know that Emma would barge in?
unicorns_daisies_and_stickers: exactly!
Killykatjones: well don't blame me this time, David.
the_new_author: I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT GUYS!!!! I WAS JUST HUNGRY AND POSTED A TACO!!!!
WICKEDALWAYSWINS: wow! You are all so dirty minded!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 52.1K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 19.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...