Klaus' Twin Sister

By xxACruzxx

Amelia was not just any ordinary vampire, she was one of the Original, feared by all not just because she was... More

Summary
1 ~ Kids, I Am Going To Tell You A Story, The Story Of Amelia Mikaelson!
2 ~ Mystic Falls, Here Is One More Member For Your Supernatural Club.
3 ~ Agenda For Today - Fail Epically at Being a Good Person
4 ~ Road Trip Bonding Sounds Awful
5 ~ Snapping Necks and Telling Secrets.
6 ~ People Don't Take News The Way You Expect Them To.
7 ~ Flirting with Originals.
8 ~ Playing the Part.
9 ~ I disliked the 60's. I doubt I would like a dance based on it.
10 ~ The Big Bad Vampire Is Scared Of Caroline!
12 ~ Three Originals In The Same Town Is Never A Good Idea.
13 ~ The Mystic Falls Gang Love To Create Problems For Themselves.
14 ~ Two Emotionless Vampires Sassing Each Other.
15 ~ Road Tripping With Klaus And Stefan...Not So Much Fun As You Would Think.
16 ~ I Didn't Undagger You For You To Go On A Shopping Spree!
17 ~ Apparently My Acting Skills Have Deserted Me.
18 ~ May You Rot In Hell Evil Doppelganger!
19 ~ You Do NOT Want A Sleep Deprived Original Going Crazy On Your Butt.
20 ~ I Just Wanna Bitch Slap The Hell Outta Him.
21 ~ I get an 'I am a Jackass' vibe from you.
22 ~ History Repeats Itself. People clearly don't learn from their mistakes.
23 - The Past Catches Up.
24 ~ Productive use of time shouldn't be done using me as an example
25 ~ You Don't Piss Off An Original With An Hybrid Army On Standby.
26 ~ Why Are There So Many Damn Dances In This Town?
The Untold Story Of Michael Reeves (Part One)
The Untold Story Of Michael Reeves (Part Two)
27 ~ The plan goes well, except for one tiny problem.
28 ~ He Will Rip Your Head Off.
29~ If This Is Your Idea Of Brother Bonding, I Am Out Of Here.
30 ~ Amelia Mikaelson, part time cupid.
31 ~ Family Business
32 ~ Why Can't We Just Have A Picnic? Why Do You Need A Freaking Ball?!
33 ~ Any Event In Mystic Falls Is Bound To Include Drama.
34 ~ I Don't Fancy Spending What Might Be My Last Hours Chatting With You.
35 ~ Surprised To See You Here
36 ~ I Had Every Intention Of Being Mad At Him For Atleast A Year
37 ~ I Have Seen That Look On You Way Too Many Times.
38 ~ Why Do You Have To Always Spoil My Fun?
39 ~ Was All The Threatening Really Necessary?
40 ~ You Must Have Memorized The Threat By Now.
41 ~ Our Mother Would So Not Get The 'Mother Of The Year' Award.
Klaus and Caroline Date Scene
42 ~ Stefan Isn't A Bunny Eating Broody Vampire Anymore; I Taught Him Well!
43 ~ To Kill A Psycho Vampire
44 ~ Trust Issues Seem To Be A Mikaelson Trait.
45 ~ It's Story Time Ladies And Gentlemen.
46 ~ Of Witches And Vampires.
47 ~ Kingdom and Throne
48~ When Elena Was Finally Put In Her Place.
49 ~ Not over just yet
50 - Dead or Alive.
51 - Old and the Crazy
52 - Welcome to the Betrayal.
53 ~ Who is the Most Cunning of Them All?
54 - Don't go breaking my heart.
55 - Fight Fire with Fire
56 - The Reign

11 ~ Hmmm...I Wonder If One Could Fit 1000 Candles On A Cake...

33.6K 696 226
By xxACruzxx

Chapter 11 ~ I Wonder If One Could Fit 1000 Candles On A Cake

~Amelia's POV~

I was just about to use my magic when the lights went on and people screamed, "Happy birthday!"

Okay..This isn't what I expected when I came down a few minutes ago.

I looked around to see Damon, Caroline, Matt, Tyler, Stefan, Elena, Jeremy, Alaric and Andy in the living room with grins.

I smiled widely and turned towards Caroline. "How did you know when my birthday was?" After the recent events that had taken place my birthday had completely skipped my mind. Otherwise my birthday would be the most important in the whole year because wherever we would be, Nik and I always spent our birthday together.

"You had let it slip up when you were drunk once." She said grinning.

"So you planned all this?"

"Yup. But Damon also helped." She told me.

"You didn't have too." I told her.

"But it's your birthday!"

"Care, you are forgetting that I am like 1000 years old. Birthdays don't mean that much." I told her chuckling.

"Enough talking. It's your birthday party! You are turning..1000 something." Damon said trailing off in the end.

I chuckled and Caroline said, "Let's cut the cake!"

"There's a cake!?" I asked her and she nodded saying, "I made it myself."

"Yum! Gimme cake!" I said excitedly.

While Caroline went to bring the cake from the kitchen I looked around the decorated living room. There were silver, black and purple balloons at random places. There was a childish happy birthday sign which made me laugh. There were also gifts in a corner which made my eyes glint.

"Not now. After the cake cutting and everything." Damon said to me as he noticed me eyeing the gifts.

"But..Gifts!" I said pouting.

"Nu-uh. Cake first." Damon said dragging me by the arm towards the cake.

The cake was an amazing chocolate cake which made my mouth water just by looking at it. There were not any candles because I am sure one can't fit 1000 candles in one cake. There was also a 'Happy Birthday Mia' written in cursive with white icing. There were chocolate shavings on top for decoration.

I took the knife and eagerly cut the cake. Everybody sang the happy birthday song which made me feel really young...which was ironic....

I took the first piece that I cut and put it in my own mouth. I grinned at the amazing taste of the cake. Then all of us sat around in the living room talking.

"How have you been?" I asked Elena referring to Bonnie's death. "Thanks for coming, you didn't have to."

"We wanted to." Stefan smiled genuinely.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that how are you dealing with Bonnie's death?" I asked her.

"Oh. It has been rough. But I just have to move on. She is dead and I can't do anything about it." She said and I squinted. Stefan comforted her while Jeremy looked away.

The tension in the air was broken by the stereo switching on and bottles of alcohol being brought out by Matt and Caroline.

"It's my turn to give the present! I know you are going to love it." Caroline said excitedly after everyone let loose and began enjoying themselves. I wasn't sure why Elena and Stefan were here. I guessed they had some agenda up their sleeve.

Elena and I had clear boundaries drawn up and Stefan was sort of a friend, I didn't really talk to him that much but I knew he trusted me even if he didn't understand why.

She told me to close my eyes and hold out my hand. I did as she asked me to and I felt her put something. I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful teardrop diamond pendant on a silver chain.

"Wow." I gasped. "This is beautiful Care. I love it."

I gave her a hug and an amused and very familiar voice interrupted, saying, "Why wasn't I invited for this celebration? It happens to be my birthday as well." made my head snap towards the source.

A very familiar dirty blond haired guy, in all his glory was leaning against the wall smirking. I felt my jaw drop and I breathed out, "Nik!"

He smirked back at me and I then ran to him squealing like a little girl. His arms were open and I jumped into them, hugging the life out of him. He twirled me around chuckling and then dropped me on the ground.

"Ah. I missed you little sister." he said in his amazing British accent. I had grown out of it sadly. I always loved the British accent.

"I missed you too brother." I said hugging him again.

"Can anybody explain to me what exactly is going on?" Caroline's voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"Oh um yeah..This is Nik, my brother." I introduced him.

"But you didn't mention any brother named Nik." Caroline asked with a frown. She might have been a little tipsy at this point.

"Oh, that is a short form of my name. My full name is Niklaus. People also know me as Klaus." Nik said now with a smirk and the atmosphere in the room changed drastically.

!#*^&$~

The reactions were instantaneous. Stefan and Elena looked scared. Alaric looked shocked. Jeremy was angry. Tyler looked confused as hell. Looked like no one had filled him in. Damon looked amused for some weird unknown reason. Caroline's jaw had dropped.

"You didn't mention that he was hot." Caroline said breaking the tension that hung in the air.

I, Damon, and Nik chuckled at her word vomit while the others stared at her like she was crazy.

"I uh..I think..we should..leave..now." Stefan said grabbing hold of Elena's hand.

"Ah. The doppelganger. Don't worry, I won't be coming for you till the full moon." Klaus told them. "Don't do anything reckless till then. Or I will hunt you down and your loved ones." Klaus threatened them with a glint.

Wow. My brother hasn't been here 5 minutes and he has already started threatening people. I guess I got that from him.

Stefan nodded and Elena went with him. Jeremy, Matt and Tyler followed soon after leaving Caroline, Alaric, Damon and me and my brother.

"So you are the one who possessed me." Alaric said giving Nik a curious look.

"Yeah. That was me." Nik said casually.

"Okay......I'll just go now." Alaric said and wished me a happy birthday once again and walked out.

"So you are Damon. I have heard about you. The impulsive vampire who is in love with his brother's girl." Klaus said addressing Damon.

"Yup. That would be me." Damon said looking Klaus straight in the eye.

I face-palmed mentally. Was Damon deliberately trying to get himself killed?

"Hmmm. I hope that for your own interests that you don't do anything reckless. The doppelganger has to die. They were made for that purpose." Klaus warned him.

"Made to die?" Damon mocked him. Yup he had a death wish. "Doppelgangers are humans. And Elena is a sweet, kind and a good hearted person. Tell him Amelia." He said turning to me.

"I am sorry Damon. But I can't do anything. Elena is the human doppelganger. She has been making plans behind my back, and not forgetting she daggered Elijah my other brother." I told him sternly.

He seriously didn't expect me to side against Klaus-my own flesh and blood did he? From the look of betrayal he shot me, he did expect that form me. I scoffed at that.

"Elijah is daggered?" Klaus asked me cocking an eyebrow surprise clear on his face.

"Was. Elena undaggered me a while back." Elijah himself said.

Caroline and Damon were a bit startled but Klaus and I didn't even flinch. We were used to each other appearing out of thin air. Also, with our hybrid senses, I had already sensed him entering.

"Hello big brother. How nice to see you here." Klaus greeted him with a smirk.

"Hello Niklaus." Elijah said stiffly.

"What brings you here brother?" I asked him curiously. "It obviously isn't to wish me a 'happy birthday'."

"Leave us." Elijah commanded to Damon and Caroline instead of answering me.

"Why?" Caroline asked and I frowned as Elijah took a step towards her. She was the only one I cared for, like hell I'd let Elijah hurt her.

Elijah was going to speak up but Damon interrupted, "We have to go do some work. Right Caroline?"

Caroline blinked at him and nodded slowly as he gave a hard look to her.

"Alright then, let's talk" I told Elijah sitting on the couch looking at him with an eyebrow raised.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 162 36
Just your average witch. Except I am an outcast. My witch mother bore me to a werewolf father. I am a new orleans witch and a cresent moon wolf. A h...
43.2K 868 44
BOOK ONE OF AURORA SERIES : There she is Aurora Gilbert. She's coming back to school after Miranda and Grayson Giblert's death. Aurora with s...
5.5K 229 40
When Amelia is turned by an Original Vampire, she is bound to them by a sire bond. Her lover, who has problems of his own, promises to lift her curse...
60.2K 846 11
Klaus has been married even before he was turned she is also her mother was a witch and her father was a wolf so when they were turned by his mother...