Expect Something {BillDip Fan...

By myotpisnotstraight

After 6 years of finishing High School on Piedmont, Mabel and Dipper Pines came back to Gravity Falls. But wi... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Random Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Random yet Important Scene at Chapter 18 and 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 39

68 6 0
By myotpisnotstraight

Chapter 39 "Waffles"

One week passed,

I feel horrible. I don't want to move ever again or else I will die.

"Pines. Its finished. You aren't leaking anymore so shut up, you're making Mabel worry about you." Mariella is still with me and is taking care of me for the past week, giving me the food I wanted and she let me rant about almost everything at her.

But still. My head still hurts and I have no energy for my legs. I feel like a new born baby or something. I groaned and rolled at the other side of the bed, facing her this time.

I got used to her presence even more and she's actually fun to talk to, but she does nags a lot.

"Uhg.. Where is Mabel? She usually come here once in an hour."

Mariella only shrugs and floats at the mid-air, her arms crossed over her bumpy chest. She looks beautiful. I swear that, no wonder she almost looks like a goddess to me although she is actually a demon.

"You're staring."

"Huh?"

"You're staring at me again, what is it?"

Oh. She caught me. I laughed tiredly. "Well, you're so beautiful.. I can't meet any other woman beautiful as you, you know.." I muttered.

She smirked, and I knew her ego gotten bigger by that. I was expecting for her to make a rant about her being the most beautiful in the whole wide world but her smirk turn into a soft smile.

"Thanks for that, Pines. Normally demons only compliments me." She laughed.

I smiled by that, only demons huh? I must be the first one. "Well, you are staying with me. You will get more compliments than that someday." I joked.

"Of course, I will."

I sat upright, earning some little bites of pain in my stomach, then jumped off my bed. "I'm going out, you wanna come?" I ask, she won't be planning to stay her days cooped up in my room, isn't she?

She eyed me first then sighed. "I have no choice, you are practically begging." She snapped her fingers as her appearance changes into something that humans really wear as her hair tied up in a bun and her chains is gone.

She smiled at me, she's more taller than me by couple of inches. "So, where are you heading anyways?" We haven't left but she already asked that question.

I shrugged as I hide my hair beneath my cap. "I dunno. But I assure you not in the forest. Somewhere. Maybe, I could take my car." I stated, smiling wide.

I haven't used my car in a while huh. But Mabel will ask, I guess it wouldn't matter if she meets Mariella, right? She does look like a human. A beautiful human.

"And where do you plan to bring us?"

"Somewhere, I'm sure it'll be fine."

"Yeah.. No, I don't think so."

I rolled my eyes as I went out of my room, even though she said that. She still followed me. For some reason, people these days are busy. Or must be because its almost Summerween, I wonder what Mabel and I are gonna present this summer? And awesome! We have two Halloween!

As we went out of the Shack, I saw Mabel in her sweater with our national flag on it. She smiled as she sees me. "Bro! Finally you got out of the room, huh?" She chirped, then noticed Mariella.

"Hello! I'm Mabel! Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm Mariella."

She didn't even changed her name!? Well, Mabel didn't knew her, anyways. I guess it's fine.

"Nice to meet you, Mar! Can I call you Mar?"

Mariella laughed. "You already did, it's fine." She answered.

"Aww! Dipper! I like your friend! How come you even made a friend when you cooped inside your room?"

I swea tdropped and answered without thinking. "Uh. Internet?"

"Good enough for me!" I am quite thankful that she is an air head.

"Where are you guys going?" She asked next, curious.

"Just taking my car for a drive, haven't used it for awhile."

"I want to come! Can I?"

"If it's not bad for Mariella?" I eyed her as she shake her head, somehow her smile is different this time. Her smile glows. "It's fine."

Mabel laughed, clapping her hands. "Sweet! Lets go!"

*=*

Third Person's POV

The trio went for a drive, going nowhere. Although Dipper is the one driving, she has no idea where to go. Not that she is lost, she just have no specific destination to go. And the two at her back, they we're talking more even though they just met.

"I like your eyes too! Pink! My favorite color!" Mabel squealed, dreaming of her, having those kinds of eyes also.

Mariella chuckled. "Thank you. I like the color of your hair too." She stated, in a unusual good mood.

"Eh? Really? Don't you like your blonde hair? It's perfect!"

"It's really hard to pair it with hair accessories. It has to be dark color or at least white, to be modest?"

Dipper sweat dropped. Why are they complimenting each other? The town is at Halloween themed. Stalls of jackomelons. Or kids scaring off each other even though the day is still quite far away but everyone is energized.

Her eyes darted at the road, focused. But her minds wander off. And the first person who pops inside her head is the person which she doesn't want to remember but it's too late, her eyes widen by the sudden thought, visible the sadness and pain.

Bill.

Just how stupid and dumb is she? Falling in love to a liar. She shouldn't have left her heart without any hard walls. Her heart is fragile, so girly-like. But just one simple mistake, one simple lie, it could tear her into shreds. Will she able to fall in love again? If she did, it will be like hatred. She will love them at first then the second, she'll push you away from her. Just like a girl got sick of a new barbie doll. She'll rebuild her tall and thick walls again. No one will come in and knock, no one will give her sweet little things anymore. No one will.

She should have drove alone. She wanted some time to think and cry at the same time. She was so stupid. Its amazing that she listened to her heart the most than her brain. I mean like, that's Mabel-like!

Love really can turn you upside down.

She let out a shaky breath and bite her lip, to stop it from trembling. Don't cry, she thought. It will bring no good to mourn at her shattered memories and heart. It was so painful, more painful to what it like back with Wendy. She wished she could just die, crash herself in a tree or get run over by a truck again. But cant, she still have someone to care about and that's Mabel and the others. Only them, she clears her mind but a little speck of Bill is still there.

As Mabel tells her story about many things of her wonder. Mariella listens intensely at the brunette, with smile that didn't falter. She will admit, she missed the girl. And it is been awhile. Been awfully awhile.

Her hair had grown more, Mariella thought. As she resisted to touch the locks on her fingers again, petting it as she fall asleep on her lap or arms again. Those memories are her one and only precious ones. Even if they don't remember her anymore, she is sure there is still a place on their hearts for her.

"Hey, Mar. Can I ask you something?"

Mariella tilt her head. "What is it?"

Mabel fiddled a piece of her hair with her finger, eyes quite unfixed at her hair. "Dipper.. She's been down a lot lately. Do you know what's on her mind?" She asks, hopeful to get some answers from her.

Of course it will be about her little sister. Her eyes soften. But a sad smile spreads in. "Uhm, Mabel. I'm sure its something about relationships and I think, you should not ask her that yet." She answered.

"But I'm worried.."

"I know you are but, it will only be more worse. I assure you when times get a little better, I'll tell you it's okay."

Mabel pursed her lips to resist asking more questions. She sighed, nodding. "Okay.." And relationships? Only one person can pop in her head now, that sadistic blond. She clenched her knuckles. What did he do to make her like this? Did he just hurt her?

"Guys. Look over here."

Mariella exclaimed, pointing at a waffle parlor. Her eyes in hearts, she always love waffles. Dipper put into a slow stop, as her eyes lingers at the parlor.

"Ohh- waffles! Let's eat!" Mabel chirped, looking at Dipper with begging eyes.

Dipper sighed, searching for a parking space somewhere. "Just give me a sec to search for a space." She muttered, looking around for any.

Sooner, they found a space and parked there. Mabel and Mariella jumped out of the car, pretty much excited to eat some waffles. Especially the blonde, who is practically shining. Dipper is the last one who hopped out of the car, locking it on the way. She looked at the parlor, whistling. "I don't have any money. You better have one." She laughed.

Mabel froze, sweat dropping. "Me too.." Then eyed Mariella, who is focused at the parlor than to their short conversation.

"I doubt that Mar has too."

Mabel groaned, looking around, maybe she can see someone who she knew and ask them to treat them. Dipper, already knew what Mabel is going to do, sighed. "Okay fine. I have my extra money at the car, you two are gonna pay me later." She threaten.

They went inside the parlor and greeted by the waitress. They sat near at the cashier and window. Mariella is seriously shining now, her mouth drooling. "My whole life I've been waiting to eat these again! Pines!" The twins looked back at her, she sweat dropped. "A-Ah.. I mean, Dipper!" She isn't used to calling her by that nickname.

Dipper smirked by that. "Yeah?" She answered.

"I want a full one, with chocolate syrup, vanilla ice cream, fruit toppings and side of whipped cream!" Mariella exclaimed.

Mabel followed suit. "I want full one too! With rainbow sprinkles, strawberry syrup and chocolate bars!"

"And, I want to go home." Dipper muttered to himself and ordered what they want. For her is just a coffee milkshake.

She returned to their table. And came when Mabel and Mariella is talking about her.

"Dip can be stubborn sometimes, but only when she really wants something." Mabel sighed with a crooked smile.

Mariella giggled. "I must say. But she's a nice girl." She commented.

Dipper sat next to Mabel, with an eyebrow raised up. "Don't talk about me." She mumured.

The two laughed and proceed into a new topic as they wait for their food.

*=*

Ces: hello! i will be posting all the chapters that i manage to finish

Words: 1855

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 5K 27
Chiara, una farmacéutica profesional y dispuesta a la que el mundo se le pone patas arriba por una pelirroja sin receta. ⚠️ +18 (incluye contenido ex...
292K 46.1K 24
Park Jimin, un padre soltero. Por culpa de una estafa termina viviendo con un completo extraño. Min Yoongi, un hombre solitario que guarda un triste...
759K 91.1K 117
Después de que esa persona se fuera de su vida estaba sola. Pasó toda su adolescencia con ese hecho, y es que su condición la obligaba a no entablar...
134K 12.5K 43
[I was enchanted to meet you. Please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have somebody waiting on you] Taylor Queen, la primogénita del...