Subway Crush •NaLu•✔

By SerenadeThis

Note: This story will probably make you feel a roller coaster ride of emotions :) Lucy fell in love with the... More

Subway Crush: Prolouge
Subway Crush: One
Subway Crush: Two
Subway Crush: Three
Subway Crush: Four
Subway Crush: Five
Subway Crush: Six
Subway Crush: Seven
Subway Crush: Eight
Subway Crush: Nine
Subway Crush: Ten
Subway Crush: Eleven
Subway Crush: Twelve
Subway Crush: Thirteen
Subway Crush: Fourteen
Subway Crush: Fifteen (The Untold PO.V One)
Subway Crush: Sixteen (The Untold P.O.V Two)
Notes

Subway Crush: Epilogue

8.3K 409 798
By SerenadeThis

Lucy felt a small soft hand touched her cheek that instantly brought her back to the reality she'd left not so long ago, she took that tiny hand and kissed it before looking to the owner of that hand, she smiled at him before running her fingers to his soft blonde colored hair, "Mama! Cry..." Her two year old son said in a low voice but it was laced with sadness.

She flinched on what her baby said, she instantly touched her cheeks and realized that it was indeed damped with her tears. She must have carried away with the sudden emotion she felt as she remembers what had happened I'm the past in this very same subway station.

She sighed, everything's just a memory now. And yet the pain is still there in her heart, as if it just happened yesterday.

"Sorry, I finished my layout that's why I'm late."  She heard a baritone voice on her side that instantly made her look at the way, she smiled genuinely to him, his blonde hair sways with the air coming from the big electric fan, "It's okay. Let's go now?" She asked, she saw him nod his head.

The man was her husband, Sting Eucliff.

After what happened thirteen years ago, she went to Hawaii. It was too much for her to stay in the place that changes everything.

She remembers everything.

She was on his side, her eyes didn't stop shedding tears as the help came. They tried to revived him, but it was already too late. Natsu Dragneel died that very day. But she didn't believed them, she tried to revive him on her own, but after a few try he was still lying on the same ground motionless, his body temperature starts to fall, his lips' turning purple and she did nothing but wept.

She didn't left his side, even when the nurse told her that they'll put him in the morgue. She felt so vulnerable and broken. If the staff didn't gave her an anesthesia, she wouldn't have fallen asleep.

But as soon as she woke up, tears makes way on her eyes once more and she quickly went to look for him, she saw his mother and there she said everything that happened. Her mother came as well and brought her home.

She cried for days, she couldn't eat properly and her family and friends were worried about her. That's when her mother decided that they should migrate in Hawaii.

It took a year and a half for Lucy to stop shedding a tear everyday she sleeps and woke up, but she was still devastated.

Sting Eucliff was in the Hawaii for a vacation when he saw his childhood friend Lucy Heartfilia looking at the vast ocean with a solemn eyes. He was the one who had mended her broken heart and after seven years she finally said yes when he asked her to marry him.

He was aware that even though Lucy marry him, her heart's still on the boy who she had fallen for in the subway and there is no chance for him to get it because he kept it till death.

"Pa! Carry!" Lucy gave her son Natsu Eucliff to her husband. A smile was still on her lips, she named her son under his name as a remembrance, "Okay big boy! Lucy, let's go, we need to be at the cemetery as soon as possible, it's already dark." Sting said as he stood to the yellow lane and waited to the train to come.

Today's the day of his death anniversary, and Lucy along with her husband will go there to visit his grave. She wanted to bring her friends along but they were busy with their own family.

In fact, Erza and her husband Jellal were out of the country for their seventh anniversary. Levy and Gajeel is busy with their business, although Levy's willing to come with her but she was really really busy so she told her that it's alright, and Juvia and her husband Lyon's cousin named Gray Fullbuster was on the hospital because she just gave birth to their second child a week ago.

They'd marry their basketball crushes. A dream come true for them.

"Lucy!" She heard Sting called her, the train's already there. And the guy she's waiting for since then didn't come that day either, because he wasn't able to come again.

With a sigh, Lucy Eucliff started to walk, but as the cold breeze that she doesn't know where had come from touched her skin, she looked back to the same bench they used to share before.

Her eyes started to blur again with salt tears when she saw a conversation written on the bench with the use of marker and it was starting to fade because of the years that passed by, and next to the said conversation was a drawing of a girl and a boy.

Boy: Hey ♥♥
Girl: Hey :)

"Lucy! Come on! The train will leave!" Sting yelled, she nodded her head before running to get inside the train, "I'm sorry."

Magnolia Memorial...

She was surprised to see her friends there, she thought they were all busy that they couldn't come.

"You guys!" She yelled as she saw them standing next to his grave... Natsu's grave.

"I thought you wouldn't come." She said but her friends just smirked.

"You thought, well sorry for you woman but we are here." Erza Scarlet said, she hugged the blonde but Levy get I between them.

"Hep, hep! I'm the best of the best friends, so I should hug her first!" Levy yelled that made them giggle. Lucy looked over Juvia who has her little baby on her arms, "How are you?" She asked, Juvia gave her daughter to Gray before she walked to the three other girl.

"I'm okay now. Although I admit that I'm still sore due of giving birth of Gray's daughter." Juvia snorts but then her partner in life pulled her on the waist, "I heard you." He said.

"Gray, don't make Juvia's womb a manufacture of babies." Gajeel chuckled but then received a light slap on his arms from Levy.

"I'm sorry I kind of ruin your anniversary when I call Erza." Lucy apologized to Jellal but the latter just smiled.

"It's okay. We are here because it's our friend's Death Anniversary. It was an important occasion." Jellal said.

"Yeah, it seems gay for me to say this, but I missed Natsu already." Gray said before giving the tomb a glance.

"Stupid pink head, leaving us all behind." Gajeel said that silence everyone. But not so long, they all gave her a pat on her back, "Lucy, we'll give you some time for yourself." Sting said with a smile.

Lucy was grateful that he was understanding, that he was able to come with her to the cemetery to visit his grave.

"Hey... Natsu, it's been years already. I really really hope that you're happy to wherever you are. I know that we haven't been friends, heck we've known each other for just months but you really had this big part in me. I... I'm sorry that it took me thirteen years to visit you, do you believe it? It was already thirteen years, and yet... I'm still here, waiting for you to sit beside me in the subway even though it was impossible now." She said, she was sad indeed but she didn't know why tears aren't there for her as she talk to his grave.

"We don't have a picture together, or even just a picture of you. But your sheepish grin, the way your eyes smile and every inch of you... I still remember it, like I just saw you yesterday. I missed you, and I regret that I didn't had the chance to tell you how much I like you... I like you till now and I feel like cheating behind my husband for liking you that much, I'm jut really glad that he was so understanding."

"If only things could happen again, if one day we see each other again, I wouldn't mind waiting for the train just to be with you. Say, do you think you'll be my husband if you're still here? Anyway, if reincarnation is true, would you wait for me until there is this chance for us to meet each other again? I don't care whether it's in the subway or I the airport or in the road, I just really really want to see you soon. Good bye, I'll come back here, always. I... I love you." Lucy said as she stood up, she dusted her jeans and turn her back from his tomb.

They may have not get their happy ending, but he will be her forever crush... Her Subway Crush.

Fin

Say, thank you guys for supporting this story :) I know this story start so well, that I even make some of you laugh but I'm sorry If I ever made you cry with the ending of this story. really had fun writing this story and it was finished already, after almost a year I finally finished another story :) thanks to those who stick with me and in this story.

If you didn't notice, everything in this story is a flashback, since the time Lucy reminisce on the chapter one up to the last chapter...

Well good bye guys, this is the second story I made an angst ending :3 first was the "Just One More Week." I love you all!!!! Thanks for the 36.8K reads and for the 2.29k vote and 887 comments <3

S e r e n a d e T h i s  s i g n i n g  o u t <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 337 35
My memories played on a never ending repeat as I took my final breath. "I will never forget you, Fairy Tail." Natsu and Lucy... The Celestial Lovers...
300K 7.1K 33
Natsu and Lucy have always been close but Mirajane has always thought that they could become closer. Mira does many little schemes so they can see ea...
16.9K 289 12
Natsu and Lucy are in love with each other, but fail to realize their feelings. This all changes when one of the best friends, Lucy, has a dream. The...
4.4K 183 22
Natsu and Lucy keep their relationship a secret and decide to go on a mission together. However it doesn't go as planned when they run into some peop...