Three Bad Boys and A Waitress

By emilymac_

Arabella Simms is a seventeen year old waitress that lives a relatively normal life. During the school term... More

Three Bad Boys and a Waitress
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue

Chapter 9

22K 785 121
By emilymac_

'Parker.' I sigh as he walks over to me and engulfs me in a bear hug.

'Arabella.' He says and kisses my forehead and smiles.

'Where have you been?' I ask, confusion etched on my face.

'I had to take care of some things, I'm okay. We're okay.' He says.

'I missed you so much.' I say into his shoulder.

'Me too, let's go out for lunch. Just me and my girl.' He smiles and places a soft kiss on my lips, the kiss deepens with intensity and the blood in my veins are filled with adrenaline.

I wake up in a cold sweat, disappointment taking over my body when I realise I'm alone, and not at all with Parker. I try to savour the dream but it is gone too quickly. I contemplate the vivid dream and I am left confused, I don't like Parker do I?

Snapping out of my deep trance I kick off the covers and head downstairs. It's only 5:30am so Thomas won't be up for another 2 hours, I head back upstairs and change into my running gear, grabbing my iPod and earphones I lock the door behind me. Running always clears my head and I try to go for a walk each morning, to prepare myself for the day. I turn to cross a corner when I smack into someone.

'Oh my god! I'm so sorry, are you okay?!' I say frantically helping the girl up onto her feet again.

'Hey, no biggie. I'm good.' She laughs and I smile relieved.

'Hey you look really familiar, have I seen you before somewhere?' I ask her and she looks at me confused.

'I don't think so. You've probably met my cousin before, he's always trying to talk to girls.' She says rolling her eyes.

'Maybe, what's his name?' I ask her politely.

'Connor. And he's an asshole.' She says and my smile drops. How can someone that nice be related to him?!

'By the looks of your face, you've probably met him.' She laughs and I nod my head yes.

'Right, well I'm sorry about knocking you over..' I say waiting for her to tell me her name.

'Jade.' She smiles.

'Okay well my names Arabella if you wanted to know.' I say smiling and she raises her eyebrows.

'Hey, just out of curiousity, where do you work?' She asks.

'The burger place in town.' I say.

'Oh my god.' She says and I look at her suspiciously.

'What?!' I laugh and she keeps giggling, I glance down at my phone to see that it's 7:30am.

'Crap! I've got to go, see you around?' I call out and run quickly back home. Had Connor said something about me? Yeah right. He'd probably talked about how annoying I was. I quickly head back home in time to get dressed and grab something little to eat.

'Thomas I'm going to school!' I yell out, no reply.

'Thomas?' I ask again but it seems like there is no one home. I look around the house until I find a note sitting on my bed.

Bells, I just went out to get some groceries, I'm guessing your about to go to school right? Stay safe and I'll see you this afternoon.
- T

I smile relieved and grab the keys and hop into my small car, I'm a little worried about driving without an adult but I kind of have to. I connect my phone to the stereo and I jam out to Maroon 5 until I get to school. I have butterflies in my stomach and I have no idea why.

I walk through the gates and head over to my locker, grabbing my books for the first half of the morning.

'Morning Arabella, guess what I have?' My best friend Sam says.

'Is it a puppy?!' I ask excitedly as I grab my History book.

'Nope, something even better.' She says and hands me a steaming hot chai latte.

'This is why you're my best friend.' I say and dramatically sling my arm over her shoulders and she rolls her eyes.

'So apparently we're getting some new boys today.' Sam winks and takes a sip of her coffee. I scrunch my nose up, I hate coffee so much.

'Eh, whatever. I'm not really fussed.' I say truthfully and she groans dramatically.

'Cmon! You haven't had a boyfriend for 4 years!' She says and I shrug carelessly.

'Oh well. I hope they're in one of my classes.' Sam squeals and I roll my eyes, Sam was a sucker for boys.

'Yeah yeah, I've gotta go to Maths, see ya Sam bam.' I give her a hug and walk down the hallway in the other direction. Maths was one of my least favourite subjects, my teacher always rambles on and I had no friends in that class.

'Good morning class. We have a new student in class today. Please be nice to him.' The teacher says and everyone anticipates who it is. Oh my gosh. No freakin way! Standing by the door is Parker.

'Would you like to introduce yourself son?' The teacher says and Parker stands in the middle of the class. I look around the class and all the girls are swooning but Parker doesn't even notice, he's smiling right at me. His eyes are twinkling with amusement.

'Sure. My names Parker and I'm transferring to your school from Sweden.' Parker says and takes a seat on the other side of the room. My heart is fluttering, I can't believe he's here! That must mean that Connor and Jackson have moved here too. Wait til Sam finds out about this.

15 minutes into the lesson my phone makes a sound, signalling I've got a  new text. I fumble my phone out of my pocket and awkwardly try to hide it from my teacher.

From Parker: I'm about to fall asleep, HELP. How do you survive this?

To Parker: Oh it only gets worse from here.. What the heck are you doing here?! Did you know I go to this school?

From Parker: Hm, maybe? ;)

To Parker: Starting to think you're a stalker..

From Parker: Yeah but I'm a hot stalker right?

To Parker: Nope. Just a stalker

From Parker: Your words wound me

To Parker: I'm glad, and I didn't know you were Swedish?!

From Parker: I'm not. That just sounds more exciting then America

To Parker: What? You can't lie like that a teacher!

From Parker: What can I say? I'm a bad boy

To Parker: Ha! You wish.

From Parker: You're blushing... you do realise I'm in the same class? You're not getting flustered talking to me are you? ;)

To Parker: Shut up! How big is your ego? And the air con is too cold.

I glance over at him and he's pointing to the air con and it's turned off, I just roll my eyes and he smirks.

From Parker: You're cute Arabella. Real cute.

Is this boy trying to kill me? I bet he's doing this on purpose.

To Parker: I know, gotta go do some maths

From Parker: Gross. Wouldn't you rather talk to me?

To Parker: Nope x

I shut off my phone and get back to my math, I can feel my phone vibrating in my pocket and it's so annoying, I shoot a glare to Parker but he just pokes his tongue out. I'm not going to get any work done in this class if he keeps doing this!

After 45 excruciating minutes the bell finally goes off and I pick up my book and shove it in my bag.

'Hey you.' Parker says from behind me.

'Hi.' I say giggling and I want to slap myself, I hate acting like this.

'What do you have now?' I ask.

'Um, I think I have English.' He says.

'I have History.' I say and he pouts and puts his book in his bag.

'Aw I wish you were in History too so I could annoy you.' He says slinging an arm around my shoulder and I smile.

'Nope. I'm glad I don't have it with you.' I say cheekily and he rolls his eyes.

'Are Connor and Jackson here as well?' I ask curiously, I haven't seen them all day and I'm dying to know.

'Yeah, they are.' He says.

'Oh cool.' I say lamely, I don't really know how to reply.

'Yeah, I better get to my class.' He says and I nod my head.

'Yeah sure, see you later Parker.' I blush and he smiles before we walk in our opposite directions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 117K 30
"In a room that held the most dangerous men, stood an angel." ~ Daisy was a beautiful, naïve daughter of a proud, wealthy family. Somehow, she agreed...
YOURS By DreamJunky

Teen Fiction

101K 3.6K 44
Emily has been placed in witness protection for her own good. There are boys on the loose who might be trying to get to her. One boy in particular do...
617K 7.6K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
155K 4.3K 23
Calla Stewart, a young woman on the verge of eviction, somehow recieves the opportunity of a lifetime. After years of just barely scraping by, she mi...