𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐏�...

By erubescere

UNDER HEAVY EDITING (Edited chapters will have gifs at the beginning of them to signal that they have been e... More

⎡preface⎦
⎡i; 1⎦
⎡2⎦
⎡3⎦
⎡4⎦
⎡5⎦
⎡6⎦
⎡7⎦
⎡8⎦
⎡9⎦
⎡10⎦
⎡11⎦
⎡12⎦
⎡ii; 13⎦
⎡14⎦
⎡15⎦
⎡16⎦
⎡17⎦
⎡18⎦
⎡19⎦
⎡20⎦
⎡21⎦
⎡22⎦
⎡23⎦
⎡25⎦
⎡26⎦
⎡27⎦
⎡28⎦
⎡29⎦
⎡30⎦
⎡31⎦
⎡32⎦
⎡33⎦
⎡34⎦
⎡35⎦
⎡36⎦
⎡iv; 37⎦
⎡38⎦
⎡39⎦
⎡40⎦
⎡41⎦
⎡42⎦
⎡43⎦
⎡44⎦
⎡45⎦
⎡46⎦
⎡47⎦
⎡48⎦
⎡49⎦
⎡50⎦
⎡51⎦
⎡52⎦
⎡53⎦
⎡54⎦
⎡55⎦
⎡56⎦
⎡57⎦
⎡58⎦
⎡59⎦
⎡60⎦
⎡61⎦
⎡v; 62⎦
⎡63⎦
⎡64⎦
⎡65⎦
⎡66⎦
⎡67⎦
⎡68⎦
⎡69⎦
⎡70⎦
⎡71⎦
⎡72⎦
⎡vi; 73⎦
⎡74⎦
⎡75⎦
⎡76⎦
⎡77⎦
⎡78⎦
⎡79⎦
⎡80⎦
⎡81⎦
⎡vii; 82⎦
⎡83⎦
⎡84⎦
⎡85⎦
⎡86⎦
⎡87⎦
⎡88⎦
⎡89⎦
⎡90⎦
⎡91⎦
⎡92⎦
⎡93⎦
⎡94⎦
⎡95⎦
⎡96⎦
⎡97⎦
⎡98⎦
⎡viii; 99⎦
⎡100⎦
⎡101⎦
⎡102⎦
⎡103⎦
⎡104⎦
⎡105⎦
⎡106⎦
⎡107⎦
⎡108⎦
⎡bonus chapter; 109⎦
⎡epilogue; 110⎦

⎡iii; 24⎦

68K 1.6K 3.2K
By erubescere

"AHHHHHHHH!" I screamed jumping onto my bed. My father came rushing in, wand in hand.

"Hazel what's wrong?!"

"AHHHHH!" I screamed again pointing at the book trying to eat me. My dad scooped up the book and held it shut.

"Hazel! Get a belt!" I ran to my dad's room and grabbed a belt in the drawer. I rushed back to my Dad trying to wrestle the book. He pushed it out and I wrapped the belt around it. He put the book back on the desk with the rest of my books.

"Whew. Thanks Dad" I said sitting on the bed.

"Sure Hazie. Is that really on your list of books?" he asked joining me on the bed. I nodded and handed him the supply list. He scanned the list and handed it back to me nodding.

"Hagrid sent me the copy of The Monster Book of Monsters and I didn't open it until just now. Because, well, I have school tomorrow!" I exclaimed. "Oh! Dad, did you sign the permission slip to Hogsmeade?"

"Yup. Sure did. I loved going to Hogsmeade when I went to Hogwarts. Now, let's have lunch." We went downstairs and outside to call James inside for lunch. He was riding around on his broom.

"Is the only thing you do Quidditch?" I asked as he landed from on his broom.

"Nah. Just doing because I want muscles." It was true, though. James really bulked up this year. I did too a little. My hair now touched my lower back and I did see a few.. slight curves here and there.

We went down to the dining room and had our sandwiches. Dad was reading the Daily Prophet when I noticed the headline. It said: ESCAPE FROM AZKABAN! Below, there was a sunken-faced man with long, matted hair, who seemed to be screaming in the moving picture.

"Dad who is that?" I asked. He looked at me from over the paper and closed it.

Dad's eyes went back to the paper and he said, "This here is Sirius Black. He was a murderer, and got himself locked up in Azkaban for it."

"Wow." I stood up and stretched. "I'm going to paint. I'll be out later."

"Okay. Oh, wait! Hazel look!" My dad thrust the paper towards me. On it, it showed a picture of the Weasley family in Egypt. I gapped.

"Lemme see," James said coming over and looking over my shoulder.

"They won a trip to Egypt?!" I exclaimed handing the paper back to Dad. "That's wonderful!"

I went into my room and flopped on the bed. My mind wandered and I found myself thinking about Draco from how I remembered. We talked through letters but that's it. I didn't mind. I kept wondering if he's going to look very different this year. I sent him a ring for his birthday, I hoped he would wear it. I thought about his eyes. Gray and beautiful. Yes, I do think I'm fancying Draco Malfoy more than before. But no one will know. Except maybe Astoria...

. . .

"Hazel, you first!" My father told me. I tightened my grip on my trolley and pushed through the barrier. I saw the scarlet steam engine that I knew and loved. James appeared behind me with my father after him. I ran up to my dad and give him a hug.

"I love you. Stay safe." I told him. He stroked my hair gently as I held him. He kissed the top of my head.

"You too Hazel." I pulled away and put my trunks onto the train. Without them knowing, I follow two identical redheads into a compartment.

"Boo!" I screamed at them. They both jumped. I laughed and sat down across from them.

"So how did your trip to Egypt go? It looked like fun."

"It was brilliant." They told me everything that happened during their time in Egypt when suddenly, the trained stopped.

"Why are we stopping?" Fred asked.

"We can't be there yet," George said after his twin.

I got up from the compartment and walked down the hallway. Everything turned cold and I was able to see my own breath. I bumped into something soft yet solid. I looked up and saw familiar gray eyes.

"Draco?" I asked.

"Hazel. Come on." He grabbed my hand and pulled me into an empty compartment.

The lights flickered off. I closed my eyes tightly as we wrapped our arms around each other. My head was on Draco's chest and I could hear his heartbeat against his rib cage. I heard the door open but I didn't dare open my eyes. Draco's heartbeat raced faster. I felt like all the happiness and joy I ever held in my body left, as I shivered from the cold. I felt slightly better when the I heard the door slide shut again.

We pulled out a little bit so I could look at his face. I finally noticed how much Draco changed. He was much taller and was wearing his hair differently. Not to mention, but his face was... WOW. He looked older and more mature. We stood there, looking into each other's eyes, with my arms around his torso and his on my waist.

"Well, erm- nice to see you again," I said with a slight smile looking up into his beautiful gray eyes. He dropped his arms immediately and I did the same.

"Er- nice to see you too," He replied scratching the back of his head. "I should go back to my friends they might be wondering where I went."

"Yeah me too," I said with disappointment. "Erm, see you at school"

I looked to the ground and hurried out of the compartment. I found Hermione and Ron, with some man, and Harry passed out on the seat. I opened the door.

"What's wrong with Harry?!" I exclaimed as I rushed to his side.

"He passed out when those things opened the compartment door," Ron explained.

"Harry? Harry, are you alright?" I asked. His eyes slowly opened and Hermione handed him his glasses.

"Thank you" he muttered. The man handed Harry some chocolate.

"Here eat this, it can help. It's alright, it's chocolate." Harry took the chocolate and sat up.

"What- what was that thing that came?" he asked.

"It was a Dementor. One of the guards of Azkaban. It's gone now. It was searching the train for Sirius Black. If you will excuse me I need to have a little word with the driver." He stood up and opened to door to the car. He stepped out and turned around. "Eat. You'll feel better." He left go of the door and went to talk to the driver.

"What happened to me?" Harry asked.

"Well, you sort of went rigid. We thought maybe you were having a fit or something." Ron replied.

"And- and did any of you, you know,

Pass out?" Harry asked.

"No," I told him."I felt weird, though. It was like all the happiness inside of my body left me and I would never be cheerful again"

"But someone was screaming," Harry said. "A woman"

"No one was screaming Harry," Hermione replied. Harry turned his head to look out of the window.

This is going to be a long year.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't the GIF awesome?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 12 12
𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘰𝘯 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺. 𝘈𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘏𝘰𝘨𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦...
157K 4.9K 24
The wizards and witches we all know and love are back for their last year in Hogwarts! Hermione starts to receive unexpected love letters from a secr...
80.8K 2K 62
„𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞. 𝐁�...
47.9K 967 34
"love is heavy and light, bright and dark, hot and cold, sick and healthy, asleep and awake - its everything except what it is" theodore not x fem...