Invade me (book 1)

Galing kay The_Mad_Nation

"Fuck off!" I yell, storming away. The nerve of that guy. It was a one night stand, I didn't marry him! I gr... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 5

143 9 0
Galing kay The_Mad_Nation

Penelope^^^

(Edited)

Warning: sexual content

Katerina's P.O.V
"Oh Alex." I say through a giggle. It's about 5 o'clock now. We've spent the whole day together and I'm so happy right now. He keeps finding ways to make me smile and laugh and he's just amazing.

"Will you let me stay the night?" He asks, laying next to me in bed. I look at him and roll my eyes. Boys...

"No."

"Why?"

"Because my dad lives here too!" I exclaim. He turns and rests his head on his hand, his blue eyes studying me. God I love his fucking eyes.

"I can be sneaky..."

"If you, or I should say we, get caught he will probably kill you."

"Do you mean that in the literal sense?" He asks.

"Alex!"

"Okay, okay. What if I'm careful and promise we won't get caught?"

"You can't promise that."

"Bet." He says, making me giggle a little.

"I'll let you bite me. If we don't get caught."

"And I'll let you have my car if we do."

My eyes widen. Maybe he really is insane... "What?"

"Yep." He says, like it's nothing. Total deadpan. I'm going to murder him...

"Alex, what the hell! I'm not taking your car! You can't be serious!"

"I'm very serious."

"No! No! That's crazy! That car is worth more than my existence!"

"Katerina. Your worth way more than a 30,000 dollar car." He says, sternly.

"Nope. No nope no! I refuse to agree to this bet. Nuh-uh! Too much! Way too much."

"Katerina, I'm am literally loaded. I could buy you everything except the moon." He chuckles as I continue to shake my head and scoot away from him.

"But it's not even fair! A car over a bite?" I exclaim, throwing my hands up in exasperation.

"I honestly got the better deal."

"You are freaking insane. Get out of my house before I catch it."

He laughs at this and pounces on me, wrapping his arms around my torso and pulling me closer to him. Damn it! I didn't think he noticed!

"You're accepting this deal Katerina! You're not winning anyways."

"Okay! Fine! Deal totally on. But do not come crying to me when my dad is strangling you in your sleep." I taunt.

"Oh, he won't even know I ever existed."

***

Later, after he made me some dinner, we cuddled up on my couch. He let me choose the channel so we are now watching Freddy vs Jason. I fucking love this kind of shit.

"What the hell are you going to do about your car?" I ask, yawning.

He kisses my forehead. "Don't worry about it."

He turns off the tv and picks me up, letting me rest my face in his chest and smell him. God he smells so damn good.

I feel him peel off my pants and I don't protest. He strips off his clothes as well and lays next me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I turn around and bury my face into him and wrap my arms around him to keep him close. I soon fall asleep, happily surrounded by his smell.

Alexander's P.O.V
She is so fucking adorable. She looks so calm and peaceful as I play with her hair between my fingers. I smell it too. God she's intoxicating.

I hear her dad pull into the driveway and smile down at her. He's a good man and he's very good to her. I also know she loves him a lot so I will have to protect him as well.

He opens the front door and I get up from bed, already missing my Katerina. Time to fulfill that bet.

I hide my clothes and slip into her closet. I watch as her father comes in, all smiles once he sees her. She's cuddling a pillow right now, burying her face into it as if it's me. God I love her.

He moves hair from her face and kisses her forehead. Oh no... I smell something...

Vampire.

I watch him leave with a bit of skepticism. Is he a vampire too? Or was one passing near by? I can't be sure. I brush it of for another time. If he was a vampire, he would have smelled me. Right?

I climb back into her bed and snuggle into her, replacing the pillow with my body. She instantly responds to my touch with a moan in her sleep. Oh hell. That was hot as fuck.

I feel tiredness gnaw at me until I finally fall asleep, little Katerina tucked safely in my arms.

Katerina's P.O.V
I wake up and open my eyes, looking into his icy blue ones while he watches me. I smile and kiss him softly. His fingers are tracing soft circles on my belly and my hands have moved into his hair.

His hand moves to my waist, which he uses to pull me closer and his tongue goes into my mouth. I find my self battling him for dominance, wanting to win but accepting the fact that I didn't.

"Alex, my father is here." I say, trying to push him away from me with a giggle.

"No sweet Katerina. He left hours ago."

"What!? What time is it?" I ask, suddenly wide awake.

"8:30."

"Okay. So we aren't late."

"But we also made a bet and I believe I won." He says, kissing my neck and I involuntarily moan.

"Is this going to hurt?" I ask.

"No... I promise it won't hurt too bad."

Suddenly I feel his teeth sink into my flesh. At first it hurts, really bad. But that pain is soon forgotten when a deep, amazing feeling spreads through my body as he drinks from me.

My hand goes to the back of his neck to pull his head closer. This encourages him to move his body and straddle my waist.

Within a flash our roles have been switched and I'm on top and his fangs have left my throat. His hands go to my hips and mine go to his shoulders, gripping tightly as I move my hips a little. He groans loudly and I smile down at him.

"Katerina." He hisses.

"Hmm..?"

"Woman... You don't want to start this now. I won't be able to stop."

I move my hips slower this time, ignoring his warning. His eyes close and this time he moves with me. I feel his hard bulge against my underwear and a slight moan escapes my lips.

He rushes to rip my shirt off and I rush to take his silky boxers off. He slips my panties off while we begin kissing feverishly and my breasts get taken into warm hands.

"Ride me." He begs. "Do whatever you want to me..."

I put a finger to his lips and drag his bottom lip down. I bend down and kiss him slowly, putting my hands on his shoulders again as I slowly feel him slip into me.

I pull up for a moan. His hands move to my hips and my hands move to his chest as I move him in and out of me. God this new angle is something else...

"That's it..." He moans. "Do what feels right."

Alexander's P.O.V
As I look up at her I notice how beautiful and how in charge she looks. It's incredibly sexy and I can't help but growl every once in awhile.

Suddenly she bends down as the pressure builds and takes a hand full of my hair, her body doing dangerous things to my own. Her breasts press against my chest and her clit drags against my length with each thrust... I can feel her shudder.

I move my hands to her ass as I watch her body move on my own. I moan, obnoxiously loud and she smiles before she moans as well.

My peak is being hit and all at once hers is too. She moves faster on me, moaning and breathing heavily.

"Alex..." She moans.

"Baby... I know..."

Her moan is like a cry of pleasure and it turns me on immensely. Suddenly she's going very fast and I don't know what to do as she's forcing me to feel all of these things. I feel the urge to move but I let her ride me. I give her that control.

Her mouth opens as she gasps and moans. I come into her brutally and expect her to stop but she forces me to ride it out as her walls clench around me and have me groaning over and over. That little devil.

She let's a final moan free and lays on me, panting harshly. She rests her head on my chest and I listen to her heart beat. God she's so good at this.

"Katerina...?" I breathe.

"Yeah?"

"You're amazing."

She leans up and smiles, kissing me softly. She puts her hands on either side of my face and puts her thumbs on my cheeks while the rest of her fingers are in my hair.

"You're pretty amazing too Alexander." She says.

I smile and pull her closer. We kiss some more until she climbs off of me and gets up to stretch. I watch as the she devil makes her way to the bathroom, growling lightly as I watch her hips sway. Oh this girl...

Katerina's P.O.V
We take a shower together. I can't get over how good he looks wet. His usually spiked up white hair looks good down. He looks boyish and damn fine.

My hands are currently on his face and his hands are on my hips. I'm just watching the water fall down his toned body. God he's so attractive.

I learned I'm still on my damn period. Like god! Go away! Ugh! At least he doesn't mind.

He is smiling down at me. I return his warm smile with one of my own. His thick arms feel so safe and warm. I could live in his embrace.

He bends down and nudges me lightly before stealing my lips with his own. Sparks are literally everywhere. Every freaking time.

"Come on Alex." I whisper. "We need to be productive."

"I am being productive." He defends.

"No, you're distracting me."

"No. I'm being productive. Kissing you is very productive."

"Ugh you're a mess." I say. He smiles and we wash each other. We towel off after we are done and I look through my closet for clothes while he puts his on.

I pull on some underwear and a bra. I decide on a fries before guys shirt and some skinny jeans and converse. I dry my hair and decide on a natural look today.

I head out with Alex, snatching his hand and my book bag. He smiles at me and I smile back, happy for once as we go outside. I exit the house to see my new car missing. The only reason I know it is missing is because dad got me a brand new one last night.

"Alex. Where the hell is my car?" I ask.

"You technically don't own it anymore."

"And why the hell not?"

"Because I gave you mine."

He throws me his keys and I catch them but fumble with words.

"What!?" I yell. "Why!? You won!"

He smiles and wraps an arm around my waist, yanking my body against his own.

"Because I wanted to give my girlfriend a nice ass car to match her bad ass self. Now hush and let's go to school."

He kisses me and we go to his car. Well... My car!

I slide into the drivers seat. Leather seats. The interior is so hot. God I think I'm getting horny all over again.

"This car is so sexy." I say, putting the key in the ignition.

"Oh and what about me?" He pouts.

"You're sexy too."

I lean over and give him a kiss. "Now put your damn seat belt on because I may or may not be speeding today."

He just chuckles. But I'm not kidding.

I take a long way to school and go at least 20 miles over the speed limit. Even on the highway I'm zooming past other cars and smiling evilly.

He never told me to slow down though or anything. He just put his hand on my thigh and smiled, not at all scared for his life. Maybe he is a little insane...

I claim front row parking and kiss him again before getting out of the car. I grab my bag and admire the car once more before taking his hand which earns us some stares.

"Ew." I hear someone mutter. "He's with that slut?"

When I look around I notice every body in the parking lot is staring at us. I start getting insecure and wonder if this will effect him. Does he want to even be seen in public together?

"What the hell are you looking at!?" He yells. He sounds seriously pissed. "Yeah, I know she's hot but damn look away! God at least try to hide how jealous you are!"

I giggle which earns a smile from him. Well at least now I know exactly how he feels about me...

"Really?" I ask.

"They had it coming."

"Katerina! Alex!" We stop in our tracks. I would know that preppy voice anywhere. Beth.

We turn around and suddenly I'm practically tackled and crushed into her hug. You know, for such a small person she is super strong and way too damn happy for her own good.

"Hey Beth." I manage to say around absolutely no air. After what seems like forever she let's me go.

Alex wraps his arm around my shoulders immediately and I relax into his touch. He's literally lighting me on fire.

"So... Do you still want nothing to do with him or does this mean you're together again?" She asks.

"Umm... We're together Beth."

"Oh good!" She exclaims. "You guys are really damn cute."

"Well thanks but me and Alex really need to get to history." I explain.

"Okay! See you all 2nd!" She winks and then looks to everyone staring at us and literally snaps. "What the hell are you all looking at!?" She yells.

I see like 12 girls jump and every one else just returns to their own lives.

We go to history class and pass notes the whole time. He helps me discreetly with the test at the end and I thank him in the halls repeatedly.

The rest of the periods fly by really fast after that. Alex makes school worth it. He makes being here like a good dream. Now if only I could forget Zach.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.3M 117K 53
"I don't want to go with you" I whispered... Big mistake. I screamed as he slammed me down to the ground hard and held my neck, he straddled my hip...
144K 3.6K 30
"Scream for me my sweet" he whispered from behind me as he roughly pulled my head back by my hair. His words and the way he handled me, aroused me m...
7K 1.6K 39
'No, he didn't'. I was so shocked by the turn of events. Everything was going fine and then suddenly boom, everything turned upside down. I just coul...
160K 2.6K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...