SpideyPool

bat_rayy tarafından

Daha Fazla

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Authors note
11
12
13
Authors note
Quick questions/ authors note
Questions part 2
15
16
Book 2 is now out

14

7.8K 278 115
bat_rayy tarafından

~Peter's P.O.V.~

"Did you even try to help those people" I cirtasized Red as we traversed the roof tops searching for the (for lack of a better term) zombies.

She have me a dirty look. " I may be evil and very unstable but I'm not that cruel. Of course I tried to help them, it just didn't work, in fact it made it worse so I out those people out of their misery" she snapped back at me.

"Yeah sure, I'd totally believe the person who turned me immortal" I scoffed sarcastically before jumping of the building spotting a zombie staggering into walls of the back ally. I landed loudly on a fire escape getting the attention of the zombie. Quickly I shot a web at his face, giving me enough time to jump down and web him up to the wall. "Got one" I called up before climbing the side of the build back to the roof top.

"Thanks web boy" Red said before dropping off the building. I walked away from the edge not wanting to see or hear anything of what was going to happen to the poor guy. But of course with my luck being around Red I had to hearing the sticking shelch of a sword being slide out of a head.
I pulled my mask above my mouth and covered my mouth with a hand and tried to compose myself before I throw up.
I wish I was paired with any one but her I thought as I heard boots climbing the fire escape I had landed on earlier.

"Come on spider boy lets get going" she said cheerfully causing a shiver to run down my spine. Why was she so happy with this.

"Coming" I called back pulling the mask back down and jumping over the gap between the buildings.

"You know I had my reasons" she said as I stepped into pass with her.

"Pardon?"

"For making you immortal"

"If thinking that makes you sleep better at night then fine" I snapped.

She let out an exasperated sigh "you know it was lonely, just me and my dad, and well of course saber tooth but he wasn't around that much."

"Is there a point to this story?" I said giving her A side look. Which she of course renturned with a glare.

"Would you shut up for one minute, I know you hate me but let me explain!" She shouted as I dropped down and webbed up another 'zombie'

"Fine" I said through my teeth as we switched places, luckily she killed the zombie with out causeing any more stomach churning sounds.

"I wanted the people I care for an the people who could help me to stay with me"

"What do you mean?" I asked still confused.

"Let me you use Steve as an example." She paused before counteuing. "Do you think he survived being frozen for 70 years by pure luck?" She asked.

"Well there's a scientifical reason behind what happened that I could explain."

"True" she said cutting me off "but no cigar, he's immortal to, of course he doesn't know he was my first successfull test subject at immortality"

"Elaborate" I said, talk about science always peaked my interest

"I knew he was going to die in the army unless I did some, which I did because well honstely he's my sainty and the voice that tells me right from wrong. I tested diffrent procedures and chemical mixtures on injured soldiers who returned from battle but where it going to survive there injuries. I explained what I wanted to do and asked them if they'd volunteer. Some did, others didn't" we stopped walking at this point.
"I took in those who volunteered and made sure those who didn't where still being looked after till they passed, none of my experiments worked until the last attempt, but sadly the patient was to fargone for it to work. That of course is where the super solider serum comes in. I volunteered to help out with it when I found out Steve was going to join the army. Professor erkskine heard of my experiment and asked for the formula which I gave to him. He added in the solider part of the serum then bang captain America was born." She said pauseing once again as I dropped down to a steer webbing up several zombies that had wandered into the street.

I felt my spidey sense go off and I turned just in time to see Red splicing into a zombie that snuck up on me. "Thanks" I said giving her a small smile. So she was starting to grow on me, sure she was saddistic, minaical, insane, and kidnapped e and injected with with a serum that made me immortal but from what she's been explaining sounds like she had a reason.

"No problem" she said before going off and cheerfully decapatated the zombies I webbed up, a shiver of disgust ran up my spin and I turned around not wanting to see any more blood shed.

"How many left are their out there?" I called out to her.

"Sixty" she called back before hacking sounds started again

"Alright" I called back holding done my lunch which was rising for the second time.  I called Wade on the intercom.

"You safe?" I asked once he out me through.

"Of course I am baby boy" he said causing me to smile.

"How many did you unalive?" I asked avoiding the k word since he disbises it.

"Uhm" he muttered out things like he was counting "30, why?

"Just seeing how close we are to being done"

"Red tell ya how many she made?"

"Yup,sixty. And since you've killed half and she's killed sixteen hopefully Steve and Tony got the remaing"

"Cool, well not cool but you know what I mean, like it's cool that we're almost done but not cool that we're k wording since you don't like it an-"

"Wade your rambling, I got what you meant" I said with a small chuckle.

"Sorry" he said, his voice sounding like he was smiling.

"Love you, I'll call you again and let you know if we're done or if we need to keep searching."

"Love you too baby boy, and that sounds like a plan."

"Bye"

"Bye" he replied before I contacted Tony through the intercom.

"You there Tony?" I asked.

"One sec" he said before I heard him fire his replsures "sorry we had one life to deal with, what's up?"

"How many have you guys taken down?"

"14, I asked jarvish to keep track for us. Why?"

"Well I was wonder how many where still out there but according to Red we've got all of them now."

"Alright we'll meet you guys back at the tower."

"I'll tell Wade, bye"

"Bye" he said and I called Wade back.

"We got all of them, we're meeting back at the tower"

"Sounds like a plan, I could use a shower when I get back to the tower." He chuckled.

"Ughhh Wade I didn't want to imagine you cover in blood" I whined earring  chuckle from him.

"Sorry dear, I'll try to clean up before you come back then we can pretend that this never happened."

"Cuddling with a nice non violent movie sounds like a nice plan" I replied

" then it's a deal, I'll get back first and set everything up."

"Thanks Wade"

"Love you, see you soon"

"Love you too Wade" I said before ending the called.

I turned around and faced a street cover in blood, I immdently turned back around.
"Was that nessary?" I asked

"Sorry, I went I little over board, it's just so much fun" Red said walking up to me.

"Let's just head back to the tower, the others got the rest of the zombies"

"Crap I got distracted and forgot to tell you the rest of my reasoning" she muttered.

"Hey we still have the walk back" I said and she perked up. She's a strange one I thought to my self.
We got back on the roof tops and started walking before she continued he story.

"Anyways the serum, a helped keep Steve alive, now here's where you come in. I'm a science geek so I've read most of yours and Tonys work and that where I figured you could help me become less unstable somehow so I remade the immortality serum and well you know the rest. Except that I need your guys help, I was never this bad that's why you guys know a diffrent me then Steve does" she said before she became silent.
"I'm sorry I dragged you into this" she muttered.

"Hey I help out the best I can" I said placing a hand on her back as we countinued walking back to the tower.

We walked into the tower and Steve greeted us at the door.

"Thanks Peter, I'll take her back to the lab" he said.

"No problem" I replied heading to the elevator and pressing the floor our rooms was.
I diffnetly needed a shower before I thought of doing anything else.
The doors I opened I headed back to mine and Wade's room. I greeted Wade then headed to the shower.
Once i was done I pulled on some sweat pants and a random top then flopped down beside Wade on the bed.

"Movie time?" Wade asked.

"Movie time" I said before snuggling against him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N sorry the ending is a bit rough, I'm sick and I really just wanted to post a chapter (and a long one at that, almost 1600 words) tonight and get back into the swing of writing again and well the chapter wrote it self differently then how I originally planned it. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and let me know if you think Red genuinely wants help or if she is just playing with Peter I'm couriouse on how you guys veiw her because honstely she's the first OC of mine that I adore and have fun writing.

Love you guys
I hope you have a good day/night
Bye

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

15.4K 475 29
Highest Ranking: #4 in Ryan Reynolds Just where I used to write Spidey and Pool imagines. Book has discontinued lovelies. I love you all🌹❤
190 6 1
gay cowboys!!
365K 6.1K 26
Because who doesn't love spideypool, your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man and crazy merc with a mouth Deadpool having fun and living life to the ful...
865K 39.6K 39
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞" 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 1