The Best Thing I Ever Had (Ni...

By Minajislife

Nicki Minaj is a popular model who is working for Beyonce Knowles. They seem to get along well and enjoys eac... More

The Best Thing I Ever Had (Nicki X Beyonce Story)
First Day On The Job
......
Starting Something
Here Comes The Boom
Not an Update
Heated
The Start Of Something Beautiful
Its time time to fight for whats yours
New Day
Mysterious
Clues
Secrets?
Update coming soon!
Fuck
This cant be happening
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
ATTENTION!!! PLEASE READ!!!
Part 23
ATTENTION!!! READ BELOW!
Part 24
Please Read!!!!
Part 25
!!!!ATTENTION READERS!!!!
Part 26
Part 27
Please Read

Part 18

1.4K 61 22
By Minajislife

***Nicki's POV***

I woke up. It was 8:00 a.m. Bey and John was still asleep. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. After I got out and got dressed, I brushed my teeth and did all this hygienic stuff. I left John and Bey a note saying ill be back later. I got into my car and drove to my a big apartment. I went inside. I looked around. This place looked nice. I cant believe its mine tho. Yes Ik its weird to have a house when you are living with Beyonce Knowles but I bought this apartment in case me and bey didn't work out and I would have a place to stay. I sat at the kitchen table.  I was on my computer when my manager, Trevor, calls me. He tells me to open the door. I went and opened the door and he comes in and he doesn't look happy. He actually looks sad.

Nicki: Hey Trev, whats wrong?

He looks at me.

Trevor: Onika, please sit.

He never really called me by my real name so ik there is something wrong. I sit and look up at him. He puts 6 letters and a tape recorder on the table. I look at him.

Nicki: Who are these from?

Trevor: These are from one of you most biggest fans.

I looked at it the first 6 letters. They all were talking about how this fan dedicated their life to me and how her boyfriend and her was gonna have a family but she had a miscarriage. Then the tape recorder really caught my eye. There was a girl screaming and crying and stuff on it. She said:

Dear Onika,

I cant believe you couldn't even take the time outta your day just to write back to me. All I wanted was a letter from you. JUST A FUCKING LETTER FROM YOU! But I couldn't even get that. I now realize that you're just a selfish bitch. Oh and if you are wondering what happened to my bf. His corpse is in the trunk because I stabbed him to death. Hey, Nicki! Do you remember that one song about that girl who was suicidal and she was drowning and that the other girl was watching her but didn't do anything. That is kinda like what this is, Onika. You coulda saved me from drowning. And all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call. But to me all you did was say fuck you and your call. Well I gotta go Onika. I'm at the bridge. Oh wait how am I supposed to send this shit out. 

Then I hear a loud crashing noise and then I hear a splash and water noises. Then it cut off. I heard about a girl doing all of this like 4 weeks ago. I was in tears. Even Trevor was. He told me that he will call me later and then he left. I sat there silently with tears rolling down my face. I cant believe that I was the reason that one of my fans killed themselves. I got up and then walked down the steps. I went outside and got into my car. I drove to a florist store and bought flowers. I drove somewhere far away from the city. I drove to a cemetery. I got out my car and looked for the fan's gravestone. When I found it, I knelt down and tears fell from my eyes. I put the flowers down and I went to a different gravestone. It read: IN LOVING MEMORY OF CAROL MARAJ. I knelt down and looked at it. I then started crying.

Nicki: Hey momma. I miss you alot. You know I made alot of mistakes and I still do. I mean I just made one of my fans kill themselves. I just wish you were here to tell me what to do because im just lost right now. I love you mommy.

I put the flowers on the grave. My phone started ringing. It was Bey. I didn't answer it. I didn't really wanna talk to anyone right now. It eventually stopped ringing and I just stood there grieving about my deceased mother.

***Bey's POV***

I tried calling Nicki like 5 times and she still hasn't answered. I really hope she is okay. John was out looking for her. He came back looking upset. I looked at him.

Bey: Did you find her?

John: No 

He looks down. I rub his arm.

Bey: Hey its okay hun we will find her.

He looks me in the eyes and  lays me down on the bed. I kiss his soft lips. He kisses back. I run my hands through his hair. We make out. Then we started taking off our clothes. He puts the tip in and then starts stroking. I moan loud. He goes faster and faster. I scream and scream more and more. It felt soooo good. He was hitting my g spot and everything. I came. He flipped me over and then kept going. I opened up my mouth and moaned louder.

Bey: OMG DADDDDDDDYY UHHHHH

I have never screamed that loud when me and Jay was together. He kept on going and then I came. He then came inside me. We laid on the bed breathing hard and we looked at each other. We started laughing.

Bey: Mm mm babe that was great.

John: Ikr .

I kisses him one last time and then we both fell asleep.

***Nicki's POV***

After I got done talking to my mom. I went back to my apartment. I laid on my bed and watched tv while eating food I cooked. IK its kinda rude that I didn't call Bey back but I really don't wanna talk to anyone rn. I kinda feel like I wanna be isolated for a little bit. After I got done eating, Trevor called me. He told me that my photoshoot was gonna be in a couple weeks and im shooting it in Paris, France. I got so happy but I was also wondering how I was gonna tell Bey. I hung up and laid down. I started closing my eyes and I soon fell asleep.

A couple weeks later....

(Still Nicki's POV)

Okay so Bey called me yesterday to met her at the cafe in the city. I came and sat down. I looked at her and smiled a lil.

Bey: Hey Nika bear how you doin?

Nicki: Good...I have to tell you something.

Bey: What is it?

Nicki: Well, I have a photoshoot I'm doing in Paris, France in 2 weeks and I probably wont be back until 2 weeks after that.

Bey: Okay Nicki thats okay.

We both smiled at each other. Then her smile disappears and that started to concern me.

Bey: Why haven't you been home lately?

I looked down and tried my hardest not to cry.

Nicki: Well, I was thinking about my mom and it was about one of my fans and I got letters and a tape recorder from them and they killed their self. 

Bey looked at me.

Bey: Aww baby I'm so sorry.

Nicki: Yeah and sometimes I feel like bad things happen because of me.

Bey: That's not true babe.

Nicki: Okay.

She looks at me and she looks guilty.

Bey: Nicki...

Nicki: Yes

Bey: Um....Im pregnant.

My eyes got big. Obviously the baby couldn't have came from me. 

Nicki: By who?

Bey: John...

Nicki: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

Bey: Onika, you was looking at him sexually?

Nicki: Okay so? You know I do that to everyone and you know I was kidding Bey fuck.

Bey: I'm sorry Nicki.

I couldn't deal with it anymore. I walked out and drove back to the apartment. I laid on my couch and cried. Nothing is getting better for me. I just want to be happy. Ugghhh I just want to die. I laid there and cried my eyes out. I got up and went to the kitchen. I got a knife and I started cutting. Its been a long time since I did this. I cry at the pain. It wasn't even the pain of the wounds. It was the pain from Bey doing that to me. I mean yes I was looking at John in sexual ways but I was never gonna fuck him. I cry more and more as the blood drips down my arm. Suddenly, I hear a knock at the door. I quickly wipe the blood off and clean up my cuts and I pull down my sleeve and answer the door. It was Rih. I haven't seen her in a minute tbh. She smiled at me but she could tell that I have been crying. 

Rih: Hi sweetie.

She hugged me. I hugged her back.

Nicki: Hi Rih.

She looks at me and her smile disappears. She grabs my hand and takes me to the couch. She sits me on her lap.

Rih: Now tell me, whats wrong with my wittle princess?

I didn't know if I should tell Rih, but I told Rih everything. I also didn't know if she would understand but who else could I tell? So I started talking. I told her about how Bey was pregnant and how she tried to blame me for it. Rih looked furious, then her face softened and she was looking at my wrist. I then realized what she was looking at. She was looking at the cuts on my arms. She then looked at me.

Rih: No....

Tears started falling down my cheeks. I ran upstairs. I could hear Rih calling me back and coming after me. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. Rih started knocking on the door. I sat inside the tub and cried quietly....

***Rih's POV***

I was knocking on the door. I could hear Nicki sniffling. I tried talking to her.

Rih: Nicki, baby, please open the door. I'm not gonna hurt you. I want to help you and make you feel better. 

She didnt talk.

Rih: Nicki please talk to me.

Now tears were rolling down my eyes. Ik I shouldn't be crying but I love Nicki so much and I don't want anything to happen to her. 

Rih: Nicki please.

I guess she could tell I was crying because I felt a pair of tiny arms wrap around me. I looked at her and hugged tight and held her. I could tell she was crying because I felt the hot tears on my shirt. I kissed her head and carried her to her room and laid down with her. We talked about everything that happened and I hugged her and she started to fall asleep. I told her that I would be back and she said "okay" and then drifted off to sleep. I went outside and got into my car. I drove to Bey's house. I got out the car, went to the door and knocked on it. Suddenly, a man with blonde hair answered. I am guessing this John.

John: Hello, you must be Rihanna.

He stuck his hand out to shake mine and I just looked at him and he put his hand back. He let me come into the house. Bey came into the room and smiled. I looked at her stomach. It was getting big. She tried to hug me but I didn't hug her back. She looked at me.

Bey: Um...John can you give us a minute.

John: Yeah I have to go anyway.

He walks out the door. She looks at me.

Bey: What's wrong, Rih?

Rih: You.

Bey: Me?

Rih: Yes.

Bey: What I do?

Rih: What you did was hurt Nicki.

Bey: Look, I apologized to her.

Rih: Apologies don't always work, Bey. Especially in your situation.

Bey: Look I don't need you to lecture me about anything. This is my problem. Not yours Rih.

Rih: It is my problem when it comes to Onika fucking Tanya Maraj.

I turned and started walking out the door.

Rih: Oh and you don't deserve my lectures anyway.

I slammed the door and left. I drove back to Nicki's apartment. I walked up the stairs and heard Nicki whimpering. I came into the room and I got on the bed and cuddled with her. She then stopped and turned to me and laid her head on my chest. I held her close. She then whispered.

Nicki: Thank you Rih for staying with me.

Rih: You are welcome. I will always be with you.....

Hey Guys!!! Here is a new update. Damn Bey is pregnant by John. Now I wanted to explain the part about Nicki being a model and all that B.S. I changed something at the beginning of this story and Nicki is a model. Like the one's that are rich and are on Instagram. Anywayyyyyy, the whole encounter with the fan. That was all based off of Eminem's song "Stan". If you watched then you would kinda get an idea of it or not lol. But if you haven't, go watch it on YouTube ..or don't whatever you want lol.((((:~Minajislife♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 9.3K 32
Nicki (Onika) Maraj, 25, works at the strip club all night every night to support her two twins. Beyoncé, 28, is a player with a tough front involved...
99.1K 4.9K 20
Beyoncé Is A Young Lady Who Loves Her Life Despite The Fact That She Doesn't Really Go Out Expect When She And Her Husband Go Out. But What Happens W...
11.5K 666 13
Beynika
165K 7.1K 27
rihanna always wants what and who she can't have, and she can't have nicki. or can she?