My Rapist Found Me

By Misfitsnationn

More

My Rapist Found Me
Kayla
Chapter 1 : 7 Months Later
Chapter 2 : Baby Appointment
Chapter 3 : Welcome Home Malaysia !
Chapter 4 : Well.......
Chapter 5 : Getting To Know Each Other
Chapter 6 : What you Doing Here ?
Chapter 7 : Lets Give It An Shot .
Chapter 8 : I Think She Like Me Bro .
Chapter 9 : But Look I Dont Care
Chapter 10 : First Day of Senior Year
Chapter 11 : I Dont Believe You.
Chapter 12 : Give Me Back My Daughter
Chapter 13 : Stop It , Your Hurtting Me
Chapter 15 : No I Cant Be.
Chapter 16 : You'll Must Regret The Day You Left Me
Chapter 17 : Drama.

Chapter 14 : Hakeem What You Trynna To Say ?

2.6K 75 1
By Misfitsnationn

Next Day

We All Dress , My Bestfriend Hakeem Havent Really Come Around . So Invite Him Over .

Im Playing With Malaysia, While Chresanto In The Shower . Then Someone Knock On The Door .

Kayla - Come In .!!!

The Door Open and Its Hakeem.

Kayla - Hey Hakeem.

Hakeem - Wassgood ?

Kayla - Why Havent You Call Me Lately ?

Hakeem - I Dont Know .

He Sat Next To Me .

Kayla - Well , We Falling Off .

Hakeem - Maybe Its Something In The Way , Of Us .

Kayla - Us ? Its No Us ?

Hakeem - kayla , Have You Not Realized It In your Eyes ? I am In love With You , But You To Stupid To Realized That , I Was On Your Side Through Your Mother Death & Your Pregnancy , the Only Time I Wasnt Here Was For The Birth , I gave You So Many hints .

My Mouth Drop.

Kayla - I....I .

Then I Seen Chresanto Come Out back And He Look Mad , But He Kept Calm .

Chresanto - Are You Mad , That She With Me And Not You ?

Hakeem Turn Around & i Put Malaysia In the Play Pin.

Hakeem - She Dont Deserve You Like You Didnt Even Believe That You Was The Baby Father .

Chresanto - But Im In MY Daughter Life , With MY Girlfriend !

Hakeem Got Up And I Got Inbetween Them .

Kayla - Guys Cool Out . Hakeem What You Trynna To Say ?

Hakeem - Leave This Abusive Ass Boy And Come To Me .

Kayla - Abusive?

Hakeem - Kayla The Side Of Your Face Is Swollen.

Kayla - It Wasnt Because Of Him * Lie * Damn , You Need To Chill.

Chresanto - Yeah Listen To Your Bestfriend.

Hakeem - Fuck You Man .

Chresanto Was About To Charge At Him , So I Tackle Him To The Ground .

Kayla - Chresanto , Calm Yo Ass Down Too.

He Is Bi-Polar I Already Know .

Kayla - Hakeem , You Need To Leave .

Hakeem - Fine , I Will .

He Left & I Sat On Chresanto.

Kayla - Now You Know You dont Need To Be Fighting , With Yo Bi-Polar Ass .

He Laughed .

Chresanto - I Dont Care .

I Peck His Lips .

Kayla - But Me and Fatmomma Care .

He Put His Hands On My Hips and Making Me Go In Small Circles On His Lower Area.

Kayla - Chres....

Chresanto - Please !

Kayla - You gotta Put Malaysia To Sleep

Chresanto - Ugh .

I Laughed and Got Up and So Did He. He Pick Up Malaysia And Rock Her To Sleep , Within 30 mins she was Sleep , He Walk Her Into Her Room and Turn The Baby Montior On & Walk Into Living Room.

Kayla - Where The baby Monitor ?

He Aint Say Nothing , He Just Ran Up And Kiss Me , He Laid Me Down On The Couch Not Breaking The Kiss . He Was Ready Like Fuck He Was Taking Over. He Put His Hands Under My Thighs And Pick Me Up And We Walk To The Bedroom . He Put Me On The Bed and He Start To Take Off His Shirt and I Turn On The Baby Monitor .

Kayla - You Got An Condom , Baby ?

Chresanto - Yep . I Know You Dont Want More Kids .

Kayla - Well I Do But Not Now .

Chresanto - Oh Okay , Well Maybe Later On In The Future .

I Smiled and He Took Off My Clothes as I Took Off His . He Put Took The Condom Out The Wrapper and Put It On.

Chresanto - baby , You Ready ?

Kayla - you Know It .

He Smiled and You Know Whats Happens . 🙈🙈

2 hours later .

Me and Chresanto In Bed With Malaysia , I Swear He Knows How To Work It . He Brighten My Day . I'm In My Undies and Bra and In His Big Shirt , He Just In His Boxers.

He Got Malaysia On His Chest , Playing With Her . Im Flipping Through Channels. Haha , If Chresanto Thinks We Gonna Be Doing This Everyday , Then He Got Another Thing Coming .

............................................................................................................

Today Is My Boo Birthday

Happy Birthday Roc Royal

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Your Finally 16 years old , The Baby In the Group , But You Look Good Still , Lol I Hope You Enjoy Your Birthday , Cant Wait Until I See Yall This Friday At The Concert .

#DCNation July 26 ! Time To TurnUp !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 485 16
Alaz, usulca elini yanında uyuyan Asi'nin karnına doğru indirdi avucunda hissettiği sertlik ve şişlik harici hareketliği sonucu canı sıkıldı, çok sık...
270K 9.9K 50
a very talkative girl named kahmyla came all the way from new jersey & moves to philadelphia. she has no friends but she finds interest in this one g...
238K 7K 51
we young & turnt ho.
82.2K 283 13
As the title says