The Angel and the Beast

By roman_angel

When an angel meets a beast what's the worse that could happen? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 6

378 7 0
By roman_angel

Rusev's song played in the arena. Oh no, not this again. Roman turned his attention to the entrance and in came the rest of the League of Nations. Triple H cleared the ring as the came down to it. Roman looked at me furious and got distracted.

"Roman, watch out!" I shouted but it was too late. Sheamus kicked his jaw and he fell down the mattress. He tried to get up but The League of Nations was faster tackling him to the ground and kicking and punching him simultaneously.

"Leave him alone, you monsters! I shouted. Rusev, Sheamus and Alberto averted their attention to me. They backed me up against the ring corner. I closed my eyes for the blow but it didn't come. Roman had gotten up and Superman punched each one of them and they ran off the ring as Roman on his knees catching up his breath looking at them furiously, while holding his abdomen.

"This is just a glimpse of what's coming for you Reigns! Later tonight you are gonna feel my buddy here fury. And don't you think things are gonna go good for your little angel either!" Sheamus said through the mic and they walked out.

"Oh my God Roman! Are you okay?!" I removed the hair from his face.

"I'm okay, Angel, nothing I haven't gone through before" he breathed into my lips. I felt the urge to kiss him, to make it all better but I didn't. I can't fall for him, I just can't.

"Roman, I'm sorry that this is happening to you" I looked at him pained.

"I'm more worried about you. A 2 vs 1 match, don't get me wrong, I believe you can do it. Those are strong divas though and Steph could come out too and I can't help you in that situation. Trust me, I would love to break her face but I can't" he cupped my face, "you are in big trouble angel, and it's because of me"

"It's because I stand for what is right, and helping you is right. They are being so unfair" I sighed. "Those are some strong divas huh?" I chuckled, "maybe I need to be less of an angel and more of a beast like you", I teased him.

He laughed, "Love your sense of humor babe"

Babe? Oh my God those words leaving his mouth sent shivers all over my body.

"Don't.. Dont call me that" I stuttered.

He laughed and took my hand and walked us out of the arena.

"Oh my fucking God, Mila. Do you know how much in trouble you are?!" Layla hugged me.

"I know, I know" i sighed.

"Brother, they aren't putting it easy for any of you" Dean tapped Roman's shoulder.

"I know, but one thing I have clear is that I'm getting that championship. The other thing I have clear is that I'll do anything to protect her. But she is so stubborn sometimes" Roman glared at me.

"I have a match to get prepared for" I glared at him back and walked to the lockers.

"I will help you, if I see the situation getting out of hand, Ill run to the arena" Layla assured me.

"I want to win, but it's gonna be hard. And Roman he's got it bad too" I placed my hands in my face.

"Yeah, he's got it bad, but for you" she laughed.

"Layla" I warned her.

"What? It's true. Come on, is like you are his number one priority. Not even the championship can top you for him" she giggled.

"He is a pain in the ass" I rolled my eyes.

"Yet, you dont seem to doubt one second in running to the ring when he is in trouble" she crossed her arms grinning at me.

"Can you not!" I whined.

"Fine, keep denying your feelings for that huge, awesome, bad ass, sexy man" she huffed.

"What about you and Dean huh? You guys seem extremely friendly" I crossed my arms at her.

"Dean is an ass" she shrugged.

"Yeah, a huge, awesome, badass sexy ass" I countered with her same response to me.

"Touchè, but he kissed me last night, like out of the blue and I slapped him" she said.

"What? Why would you slap him? You know you loved it" I said confused.

"The same reason you keep pushing Roman away" she raised an eyebrow at me.

"Touchè" I sighed again.

"I have a match now, wish me luck" i said walking off.

"Good luck!" She shouted back.

Charlotte and Becky were already on the ring waiting for me hungrily. I walked in the arena when my song hit and I made my entrance.

The bell rang and the first one after me was Charlotte. I punched her jaw and she took a step back, "Getting all brave huh?" She smirked and ran to me sending me to the corner while kneeing my gut. I took about 5 hits when she stopped and I stumbled towards the center of the ring. She hit my chest which sent me to the ground. She then proceeded to grab me to body slam me but I got off of her hands and ran towards the rope. I jumped and kicked her with my two feet in the jaw. I got on top of the rope and slammed down her chest.

"1.. 2.." Becky kicked my back before I could win.

I screamed in pain as the referee told her to get out. I was down the mat and couldn't stop Charlotte from tagging Becky in. She took hold of my hair and slammed my face in the ring. Then she helped me get up and pushed me to the corner and started spearing me there. At this point, my mouth was bleeding from she slammed my face. I was feeling so pained I thought I couldnt stand this match any further. I dropped to the floor and she dragged me to the center of the ring and did on me the disarmer. I wasn't gonna give up, no not today. I tried to get up pulling her hair she realeased me I kicked her jaw holding my abdomen. I knock out the air in her with that kick and i took my chance to bella bust her. I did and the referee counted "1..2.." I dropped to the floor Charlotte kicked my back and I screamed again. She started hitting me with a lot of force everywhere. The bell rang for disqualification but know both of the were hitting me. In one swift motion Layla's song came on. I waited for another blow but it didn't come.

Both Charlotte and Becky were now on the floor crying in pain because of her.

"Shit, Mila. Come on" she helped me get up and walked me out of the arena. We went straight to the enfermery and I felt I could be sick at any moment.

"That was brutal! I can't believe they put you through that" she cried.

"It hurts" I whispered.

"Yeah, I know" she said pained.

Dean came in followed by Roman.

"That was awesome babe, remember me not to get on your bad side" Dean said to Layla, to which she rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Then try not to kiss me, if I don't want to" she snapped.

"Can't promise that baby, you are too alluring" he smirked at her. I would have awed if I didn't hurt so much.

"Angel, look at me" Roman cupped my face, "I'll get them for this, they will never hurt you again" he kissed my cheek to which I winced.

"I'm sorry did I hurt you?" He asked worried.

I took his hands out of my face slowly, "Don't worry about me, you have a big fight now"

"I will always worry for you, even if you are so stubborn you don't want me too" he kissed my forehead and I glared at him.

"Don't look at me like that, you know you are, I have to go. But you, stay here until I come back okay? For once do as you are told" he begged and walked away.

I stared at the TV, seeing Rusev make his way to the ring and then Roman coming from the staircase.

The match started. Rusev pinned Roman down but he was kicked to respond hitting him multiple times in the chest. Rusev fought back but all of the sudden Roman speared him. He had no chill today. He screamed signalizing his Superman punch was coming. Rusev got up and Roman Superman punched him. "1..2..3."

"Here is your winner, Roman Reignssss"

The League of Nations walked out and cornered Roman. They started hitting him and I got to my feet running towards the ring. I don't know why I think I could help but I'm still running. Dean got there first, followed by the Usos. Roman was in the floor of the ring. His forehead bleeding and out of breath. I got to him while Dean and the Usos were fighting with the League of Nations.

"Angel, I thought I told you not to come" he scolded.

"Angels like to take care of people" I shot back.

He whined in pain and I tried to help him sit up.

"Where does it hurt?" I asked.

"Below my ribs" he breathed.

"This is what you get for trying to fight 4 huge men" I scolded.

"This is what I get for what I want the most" he stated.

"The championship" I rolled my eyes.

"No", he cupped my face, "you" he breathed into my lips. I couldn't fight my urge anymore. He leaned in to kiss me and I let him, kissing him with all I had. My head was getting a little bit fuzzy from the kiss. It sent shivers down my spine and butterflies in my stomach. The kiss was sweet but passionate and honestly I couldn't get enough of him. We parted to breathe.

"You are finally mine" he smiled at me as I leaned my cheek to his hand and he watched me in awe.
Suddenly the lights went out, and a lantern appeared in the ring.

I got up and walked in the ring and the lights went on as my eyes widened. The ring was clear only me and Roman and well our now company.

"Not this again, not with her here" Roman begged trying to get up.

In front of me was Bray Wyatt looking at me disgustingly evil. Surrounding us were his family.

"Oh sweet little angel, didn't anyone tell you not to mess with demons" Bray Wyatt said and it all went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 2.6K 38
Earth is a paradise by day and a wasteland at night. Angels and demons visit during daytime but don't coexist peacefully, at least not until Ariel an...
32 2 19
After a girl gets into a car accident she starts remembering an alternative past for herself. In one of the memories there was a boy with distinctive...
1.4K 59 22
What happens when a bad boy meets a bad girl ? Forget about all the innocent girls that fall for bad boys. In this one, bad boy faces bad girl. But...
71 10 16
love is in the air what will happen when the good girl and bad boy meet? will things turn out okay... ⋆⭒˚。⋆🪐⋆⭒˚。⋆ "......who would've known that i...