The Divorcée

By MysticalDina

We were young and naive. We were foolish and crazy. We were hopeless and in love. We were… More

MysticalLove' Prologue - Years Gone By
Dina14' Chapter One - I Can't Be Pregnant
MysticalLove' Chapter Two - Are you okay?

Dina14' "What're You Doing Here?"

487 31 11
By MysticalDina

WRITEN BY DINA14 ÿ CO-WRITEN BY MYSTICALLOVE

CHAPTER THREE

:. FIVE WEEKS LATER .:  

:. ALEXA’S POV .:  

"Hey babe," Said my mother, as I was walking down the stairs.

"Hey mom," I said, walking into the kitchen.

"How are you feeling? You know with the morning sickness," She said.

"Fine, I didn't really get any sleep last night though," I said.

"Oh why's that babe?" She asked, while working on those pancakes.

"I know we already talked about this, but I was thinking I should tell him. I mean this is his baby too. If it was the other way around I would want him to tell me. I mean come on mom, if you were pregnant wouldn’t you tell dad? I mean it's his child too," I told her, clearing up my thoughts that have been boggling my mind these past few weeks.

"Well I would tell him, but honey Ryann well you caught him cheating, and after we came out of court, what happened? Some wh0re came running out of her car and kissed him, and that was in front of you. I mean if I were you didn’t wouldn't, I know this might sound hard honey but if he loved you he wouldn’t have cheated on you," She said while taking the pancakes off the stove and putting them on a plate for me.

"Yeah I guess your right, anyways I'm moving in with them today. I can't believe that judge is making me live their. With HIM. I mean hiding the baby would be easier if i stayed here. But living their with him around he’s obliviously going to see me gaining weight." I said.

"True but just start wearing baggy shirts when he's near you," She said calmly while putting the chopped strawberry's and whipped cream on the pancakes. Yep I said it, ever since this pregnancy I have been craving strawberries and whipped cream with everything! And when I say everything I mean EVERYTHING!

Last night when everyone was sleeping I came down into the kitchen and made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and I added whipped cream and strawberries. YUM!

"Anyways, here you go hun." She said handing me the pancakes.

"Thanks mom." I said getting teary-eyed. Dang these pregnancies.

"Oh honey are you okay?!" She said frantic.

"Mom nothings wrong just these damn hormones." I said laughing. See these things are crazy, people are gonna think I'm nuts!

"Okay well hurry up and eat we have to leave in ten minutes," She said looking at the clock above my head on the wall.

After eating everything and licking the plate, I put it in the dishwasher and ran into my room. I picked out a pair of light skinny jeans that had rips in them and a pink tight top and a white tank top under that. When i was done I looked into the mirror and dang my boobs are like popping out. They’re huge! Pregnancies.

I walked into my bathroom and took out my eyeliner and mascara and put some one. Added some volume to my hair and I was all set to go.

I walked down the stairs found some flip flops put them on and walked outside to meet my mother in the car.

"Oh honey you look so pretty," She said looking at me.

"Thanks mom. Well then lets get this over with." I said looking at her.

After driving for thirty minutes we came up to the huge house.

My stuff was already sent here so I didn’t have anything to carry with me, since Ryann's mom was scared I might hurt the baby, while and I quota "Carrying those heavy things, I mean what happens if you were carry suitcase up the stairs and snapped you back and then came rolling down the stairs. Nope you can't do it." I didn't really feel like fighting with her so I just said okay.

Walking up these steps brought so many memories. Ah, those good times, before my husband started to be a prick and start cheating on me! I yelled in my head.

Those cute nights when his parents were gone and we'd stay up talking, leading to lustful nights.

Then back again to the damn pregnancy scare. And now here, with the real pregnancy and asshole of a soon-to-be ex-husband.

The door opened and it showed Ryann's dad. He knew about the baby well, both the parents did, I mean come on if I'm going to live here they should no why I'll be turning into a whale.

"Hey Alex, c'mon in." He said while waving his hand in.

I turned to my mom and hugged her, "Bye mom, drive safe." I said to her while pulling back from the hug. Mom had to get to work so she drove me here and now she's leaving.

"Bye babe, don't let him bring you down." She said giving me a look meaning Ryann.

"I won't.” I said.

:. THREE HOURS LATER .:

Dinner had then passed by, and Ryann was out; probably at some bar with her. Jenna was still at work. Leaving me with the receiving of death glares from Ryann’s oldest brother, Kodie along with a confused look from the youngest in the family, Maybelle.

She’s such a cutie. She’s nine years old, and a complete doll. Her only worries include if her mom can take her to her next Dance class and hopes to remember her time-tables off by heart for and up-coming math test.

I wish those were my only worries. Not if I can afford this months rent or if my first ultrasound is going to go bad.

There was a knock on the door of the guest room I was staying in just before Jenna came waltzing in with a BurgerKing bag in hand. “I hear you’re eating for two now,” she stated dryly, handing over the bag. “Figured I’d bring something home for you.”

“I’m so sorry Jen,” I sighed, taking the fast-food bag from her. “And can you please keep it down, I really don’t want anyone else knowing about it.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” she hissed dropping down on the mattress as I as on the floor facing the TV.

The Halle’s were very rich. With TV’s in every room and state-of-the-arch kitchen appliances. There wasn’t a thing this family couldn’t afford.

Except one thing: they said from a very young age that they would never pay for their children’s schooling and that was all up to the child.

Leaving Jenna and Kodie still living at home.

“I am scared, Jen,” I whimpered. “Ry and I tried for years to be in this situation and have a baby. There was a part of me that never actually believed I was going to be a mommy,” I told her, as I tilted my head to get a better view of her. “Now here I am about to be a Mommy without a Daddy. And it break’s my heart.”

“Does he know?”

I shook my head, stiffly. “Mom and I talked about it, and we’re planning on waiting until I am really starting to show.”

She rolled her eyes. “You’re impossible Alexa Goldwin. Sometimes it’s not even funny. Why’re you even here?” she asked, as she got up to leave.

I knew she wasn’t trying to be mean. We’ve been Bestfriends since we were kids. Something like this doesn’t make her mad.

She was just utterly frustrated.

“One: the judge that is doing Ryann and I’s divorce, is making us ‘try’ to work it out. Two: Ryann sold our apartment, leaving me without a place to stay. Three: Because of my feinting history. I have been directed by the doctor to be stay with your mom, ‘cause she’s a nurse. Or be on bedrest for the rest of my pregnancy.”

She nodded, obviously not in a chatting mood as she suddenly left the room, leaving me hanging.

She knew about my leukemia as a kid. And she knew enough to know that they had been able to treat it quick enough for it to never spread again.

Leaving it all behind.

But there was one thing that still stoke. I feint. I feint when the stress gets to be too much and my mind is going ninety miles an hour. It was actually useful during highschool and it was the week of exams. The teachers gave me extra time and less hard of questions in fear of me feigning.

Jenna was the first one to ever experience me tumbling to the floor and beginning to seizure.

I was eight years old and she was ten, as we were playing outside running away from Ryann when he began to spray us with a hose. I dropped to the ground and that’s all I remember.

Now, Ryann has even taken courses on what to do in an event where I would seizure. He and Nikki are the only ones who know how to fully take scare of me with out calling 911 Emergency.

:. THREE HOURS LATER .:

FML.

I was ready to kill somebody. No, let me rephrase that, I was ready walk across the hall and chop Ryann’s scrawny little balls off.

“Omigod, Ryann, aw, that tickles. Do it again,” the girlish voice screamed as there was a rhythm thump of the (I am assuming) headboard thrashing against the wall connecting against mine. “Harder,” the voice grew, rattling my walls. The picture frames nearly shattering to pieces.

This is what I have been told was my lullaby to sleep. The sound of hardcore porno sounds.

“Faster.”

This voices have been speculating for the past couple hours. I have no idea how he could manage to keep her going that long. I would be passed out by now. I guess that’s why he’s with her now.

He doesn’t know I am here, since I have stayed in my room all night. Surprisingly not needing a food run or bathroom pit-stop.

Hell, I don’t think he even knows I was moving in.

“Fuck.”

The words kept coming and I kept digging deeper into the covers, pulling the blanket closer over my face.

The voice screamed and I had finally reached my breaking point. With Nikki and Tom’s room in the basement they had luckily been gracious enough not to hear this sounds escaping the whore’s mouth.

Unlike us who were on the second floor, upstairs. Thank the Lord Maybelle was spending a night at her friends house. Or she’d be scared for effing life.

I pushed my feet over the edge of the bed, letting them slid into my fuzzy slippers.

“Ah,” she screamed. “I’m almost there Ryann. RYANN,” she exclaimed and I soon found myself standing outside his door.

I didn’t care about the pictures I was about to see or the things I was gonna be scared with. So I catapulted the door open as Ryann fell off the bed, taking the sheets with him as the chick laid perfectly still her legs still up in the air.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” Ryann yelled, looking up at me. “Wait, is that my shirt?” he asked, still yelling.

I looked down at myself, as I sporting (yes) his blue ‘The Beatles’ shirt we had purchased at a concert last year. “Yes, you left it behind, and I’ve been wearing it to bed for the past year, why change just ‘cause we’re getting a divorce? And I moved in, remember Judge Marian said it was best for us? We had to work things out, and you sold our apartment. I have no money, I’m trying to go to school and peruse a career, while you rip me off like this. So please, do me this one favour and stop fucking your mistress, so I can get some rest. You’ve caused me enough sleep deprivation in the past couple of months, seaming as though I used to cry myself to sleep every night. I think I deserve this one peaceful night,” I told him, spinning on my heal and slamming the door behind me.

“You go girl,” Jenna laughed as she leaned up against the door frame of her room. Kodie did the same but said nothing as he played a smirk on his lips.

I smiled back and fell down in my new bed, as sleep suddenly took over me and porn noises where no longer a delay.

:. NEXT MORNING .:

“G’morning, Allie,” Nikki chimed as I came downstairs and into the kitchen, ready for school as she handed me over a plate of pancakes.

Yes, with whip cream and strawberries.

Mom must have told her.

I sat down at the table, beginning to dig in before I heard that stupid obnoxious voice. And no, I wasn’t talking about The Mistress. “You hate strawberries,” he told me, sitting down on the chair adjacent to me, letting The Mistress fall in his lap.

“You don’t know a lot of thins about me,” I said through a mouth-full.

“Whatever,” he rolled his eyes.

Everyone else fell in a light conversation about what they were doing today. While I just sat quickly in my spot munching away at my breakfast.

“I gotta go,” I told Nikki once I placed my plate in the sink. “Don’t wanna be late for school. We got bit of a test today. Should be nothing,” I shrugged, giving her a hug before walking by a tiger-like look on The Mistress’s (I should really ask her, her name) face and out to my car.

I climbed in, letting the sound of ‘Raise Your Glass’ by P!nk fill the car, as I backed out of the driveway.

I am actually fairly astonished that Ryann hasn’t taken away the car yet. He’s the one who pays for the insurance and payments.

I hate him so much. There are time when I wish I could just chop his head in two. This being one of them.

Men can be so difficult. I mean, what would even possess him to bring her back to his parents place last night. He could have gotten a Hotel room. Trust me he’s got the dough for that.

Or, I’m sure she’s got a place.

Or they’re both too sleazy to even care if Nikki or Tom could walk in at any time or hear them each climax in the basement.

He pisses me off.

I squinted my eyes as the morning due found myself hard to find the driveway to Student Parking at the University.

Odd, there wasn’t any fog when I left the house.

Finally I found it as I parked the car, retrieving my backpack from the backseat.

I locked the car, the lights flashed. Causing me to close my eyes. The light becoming to much.

I held for forehead as pain began to arise, from behind my ears.

I knew this feeling.

My vision became more blurry and I stumbled, as I walked up the sidewalk. My direction becoming hard to handle.

This was the feeling I had before a seizure.

But before I could call for help, I hit the pavement and everything went black.

  Hey guys SORRY for the wait, well be updateing on MONDAY, BOTH our stories. So check them out lol. Hope you liked the story. I know this is a short A/N but i dont have anything to say other THEN..........................       COMMENT         VOTE         FAN         TELL A FRIEND

Continue Reading