Titania's Lemon

By ErzaBooty990

Lemon one-shot about Erza's pairings. Will contain various mature contents. Possibly pairing: GrayZa JerZa... More

The Knights Punishment - Mystwalker

Phone moans-Jerza

36.5K 228 368
By ErzaBooty990

A/N: omit all the 'e' after each dirty word while reading. ( It's for avoiding the censorship)

Erza's leg was trembling in agitation while she was nervously eating the skin of her thumb, mumbling under her breath what a horrible idea that was.

Jellal looked at her with nervous eyes as well before he sighed.

"Erza calm down, if you keep going you'll throw out from agitation, I'm sure he is ok" She glanced up at him, standing up and placing a hand on her hips before speaking again.

" Jellal, Gray is my comrades and he is missing-!" "He ain't missing he didn't call us for three weeks maybe he's too busy for receiving that promotion in Avatar." Jellal interrupted her, trying to find a rational explanation to Gray's late report.

"B-But Jellal! What if they find out that he's undercover!"

"Well they certain wouldn't find him covered...." He instantly regret his dumb joke and looked at his feet ashamed.

"Sorry" she chuckled lightly and as he raised his head, he felt a light pressure on his lips, his cheeks heated instantly.

Erza parted "It's ok you were only trying to lighten the mood."

'Right...I could distract her like this so she won't burst out of here and ruin all our work for going and checking on Gray....'

Jellal put his hands on both of her cheek and smashed his lips on hers, savoring her taste and moving his lips against hers in desperate ways. She wasn't responding but he could tell she was slowly giving in to him, but before she was completely blown away by pleasure she pushed him away.

"J-Jellal w-we can't....W-what if Gray...calls...-AH!"

He returned to kiss her, from the corner of her lips, down to her neck, occasionally sucking her pale skin in between his teeth.

"Hmmm...N-no, Jellal!" She pushed his head away staring directly in his slightly shocked eyes before he kissed her cheek going up with light kisses until he reached the shell of her ear, licking it quickly, before nibbling on her lobe making her yelp.

"What's the problem, I'm sure Gray is fine and beside this isn't our first time anyway"

She gulped nervously, her arms that were trying to desperately pushing him away were now relaxing.

"T-That time was a mistake..." her eyes were now closed shut as he continued to suck on her lobe, before going down to kiss on her mandible.

"Oh? You seemed to love it though...." Her cheeks heated and became a deep red.

This was always Jellal's way: to lightly kiss all over her body as he teased her and gropes around her. Jellal would kiss her body so lightly it almost tickled, though it gradually became more and more erotic as he continued.

"Uh... Jellal! S-stop!!"

His hands went up on her breast groping and squeeze the flesh under his big hands

"A-Ah Jellal!" Her arms gave up in pushing him away, now in his hair twerking them in between her fingers as he was slowly unbuttoning her blouse going down with his lips as well.

Jellal spent extra time at Erza's particularly sensitive spots, but neglected nothing, lavishing Erza's body with kisses. Erza soon found herself practically top naked beneath Jellal's hands, and no matter how much she writhed, Jellal continued to lick languidly her upper breast.

"You're so cute Erza" Jellal remarked with lovingly voice.

"Ahh...Hmmm" Erza attempted to silence herself by bitting her bottom lip but failed as he pulled one of her boobse out of its cup, squeezing it lightly.

"And I also remember how sensitive your breast are..."

"Ahh! Oh! Jellal!!! "

He put his mouth on her nipplee sucking languidly on it, making some circles figures with his tongue before taking the hardened nub in between his teeth and pull back with his head lightly.

"Ohh! JELLAL! AHH!" Her back arched in reflex making her covered pussye hit his erected member "Ahh Jellal" She began to grind up and down his member, making the fabric of her thong damp and heavy with her arousal.

Jellal unlaced her bra, throwing it to the side and purring at the view in front of him. one of her nipplese was covered by a thin layer of saliva and it was all red and pointy while the other was still rosy.

He squeezed both of her boobse, moving them up and down before pulling them near to one-other.

Now both of her nipplese were touching and he admired at how the saliva on one of them was slowly covering the other, making it hard as well.

Jellal lifted his head and continued to stretch up Erza's body until he was able to draw her mouth into a deep kiss.

"...MHHMM!" Much as Erza didn't want to admit it, Jellal's kiss alone was enough to make her breath speed up. She could hardly tell whether the kiss was more pleasurable or painful by now, her head was spinning so much in pleasure.

Without breaking the kiss, Jellal trailed his hands down Erza's body.

"Nm...mm... Maaah!"

Finally, Jellal started touching her where she really wanted to be touched.

Instead of pulling her thong and skirt off he just rubbed his finger through the thin fabric of her undergarment , making her leak more of her juice, until the small thong couldn't contain it and it started to spill a little form the side.

Erza felt thick, viscous pleasure travel down her legs to the tips of her toes and spread her legs further as an invitation for him.

"You're already so wet Erza! Might as well clean you up."

"Ahh! Yes! Eat me up Jellal!" Erza began to grind on his middle finger, feeling the fabric stretch and going an inch inside of her, but it was enough for satisfy her.

"Sure..."

Jellal pulled her legs wide open and stared directly at her center before going in between her legs and licking her pussye through the fabric

A keening cry escaped from Erza's throat as the man obscenely sucked and ran his tongue along the damp undergarment. Jellal's tongue was driving away most of her coherent thoughts and then he pulled the soaking thong to the side and began to lick her bare flesh.

Her back arched and her eyes rolled in the back of their pocket as the pleasure makes her see white "AHH! OHH! JELLAL! YES!"

Jellal gave her slit a slow tongue roll before extending his tongue to lick her clite.

Erza's hips jerked at the sudden motion, "Ah! ...UHH!...There!" Jellal gave her another long lick. Then he run his mouth over her clite and sucked on it in small kisses. Erza's hips grind towards the man's mouth, rubbing her pussye all over him.

"Jellal! GOD ! You're so good at this!"

Thanks to Jellal's repeated licks on her clite, Erza was leaking down the couch and her womanhood throbbed for him, the wet slurping sound that reached Erza's ears was incredibly erotic.

"A-AHH! J-Jellal!"

Erza moaned again as Jellal finally thrusted his tongue inside of her. She felt like her belly was melting from the passionate heat of Jellal's licks inside her, while running his tongue through her G-spot.

Sticking her tongue out and screaming "AAAH! D-Don't...stop! Jellal...I'm gonna cum!!".

She'd only been directly touched for a few moments and she already felt like she was going to explode. She could barely hold back. Erza pushed his head through her to get his tongue deeper inside.

Jellal pulled out once more and licked her slit with a quick swipe. He kissed the clite and sucked against the slit before entering with his tongue again.

While Erza peak was getting closer and closer Jellal maneuvered Erza's knee to bend up so that he could position his tongue further down and in.

"Ah! ... AHH! JELLAL! GOD!..." Erza snapped, frazzled by the sudden influx of sensation.

"Hmmm" Jellal moaned against her, he pushed his tongue in as deeply as possible. Erza felt her insides wet with both Jellal's saliva and her own juice and tensed all the muscles in her back, arching it desperately. Her vision blurred at the feeling of Jellal skilled tongue licking all around inside her. The all-too-intense feeling of his tongue invading a very private entrance was unbelievable good.

His hot tongue licking the outside of her slit before drawing back and letting the cold air hit her vaginae, then plunging back in, over and over. As he continued to thrust his tongue inside, he spread Erza's vagina's lips apart to angle deeper and further within.

"Uhn—AHHH!!" Erza's knees shook as Jellal's tongue twisted inside her.

She felt the heat curl and build in her body with every licks and wiggle of Jellal's tongue, and just as she was about to cume, her walls squeezing around him, he suddenly pulled back, Erza felt the tension leave her body with a vocalized gasp.

"Ahh ahh!"

Jellal moved away and removed her thong and pulled down his pants, exposing his erected cocke to her, bringing it close to her "now it's your turn Erza, Suck it." He said with an authoritative tone while stroking her hair.

Erza gulped at the sight of it, staring at its size mumbling "it's SOO big" which made Jellal chuckle and tease her "it's not like you haven't seen it before, and the last time you kept sucking on it like a baby." Erza's face has set on fire at his comment "SH..SHUT UP I..IT JUST t..tastes really good" mumbling the last part as her face turned brighter than her hair. Jellal grabbed her face and laid his dicke on it "well now it's all yours to ravish, don't hold back."

The smell of his dicke has entered her nostrils making her eyes half lidded from the arousal, she parted her lips bringing her tongue out as she began to lick from its base all the way to its tip, then she engulfed it with her mouth licking his pre-cume across his slit moaning and relishing its taste, she moved her head to take more of his cocke inside of her mouth while her tongue brushing on its underneath side as her right hand was caressing his balls and the left one was stroking him from the base making Jellal moan releasing more of his pre-cume for Erza to enjoy

'this taste really GOOD' she thought while moaning through his member, she kept changing her angle every time she took into her mouth going deeper taking all the way to the back of her throat gagging on it and retracting back to its tip giving it a twirl with her tongue.

Moans escaped from Jellal's lips as Erza's mouth did wonders on him "AAH ERZA yess this feels SOOO GOOD." But he wanted her to go faster and he moved both of his hands to the back of her head holding her from blowing him.

Erza was wondering why did he stop when suddenly she felt an extreme pressure at the back of her throat as Jellal started to pound into her mouth skull-fuckinge her. Her eyes were almost bulged out feeling chocked by his intense pounding and trail saliva started leak from the corner of her mouth dropping on her breasts but she made no movement against as she felt a huge pleasure from getting dominated by him moaning and getting wet at his rough treatment, more and more she was taking his penise into her mouth till she reached to its base as she was to fingering herself.

Jellal kept skull-fuckinge Erza, he would change his rhythm from plunging his dicke all the way to the base and keeping it there for a few moments then taking out till its tip to a insanely fast pace thrusting into her, he started to getting close "OHH ERZA....I'm...g-gonna.....CUMMM.....take...it...all...l-like...a good...girl." Thrusting a couple more times he released his load into her mouth shooting waves of his sperm coating her tongue and throat with it, he pulled out his member shooting a couple more sprouts on her face and breasts.

Erza kept the sperm inside of her mouth sloshing it around her tongue savoring its texture and loving its taste before swallowing it, she then scooped what was over her breasts with wet fingers bringing it to her mouth and drinking it eagerly "MHHHMMM, it tastes SOOO good" she moaned those words giving Jellal a seductive gaze with her half lidded eyes.

Looking at her lustful expression, turned him on even more than before as he impatiently positioned himself in between her legs, rubbing the tip of his member against her walls, her juice instantly coating his tip and he began to press himself in, but stopped once only his tip was in.

"Ahh!! Jellal" She spread her legs wide, moving her hips in circular motions for making him go deeper, his tip was already lubricated and he groaned at the feeling. He slide inside her slightly and brushed against a particularly good spot within her, Erza's voice slipped from between her lips in a wanton moan. She immediately flushed.

"I-I...ah! AH!" Jellal gave no quarter and pushed himself in till half of his dicke was inside her, spreading Erza's entrance.

Though it hurt a bit as he pushed more of himself in, the pleasure increased as well.

It was only a matter of time before she would be completely swept away in sensation. If only Jellal get to the good part quicker...

"Looks like this part of you is saying that you want me. You're clenching up around my cocke," Jellal remarked playfully, feeling the way Erza's body reacted to him.

Erza flushed again in embarrassment, "A-AH! No... I! AHH!"

"you are, See?" Jellal pulled back slightly before thrusting his whole member inside her, making her back arch in pleasure.

"AAAH!!!" Jellal proved his point by terribly hitting her womb with that thrust , making her hips tremble in response.

Jellal withdrew his penise slowly and thrusted back in. "OH!!! Jellal...f-faster!"

He leaned back over Erza and murmured lowly, "Slow can be good too..."

"Hmmm! Ahhh! Jellal" Jellal kept with his slow pace and she encircled his waist with her legs, arching her back slightly.

He lifted Erza's legs further and kept in thrusting his dicke inside her sopping wet opening, and Erza inhaled sharply as Jellal went deeper with every thrust, without fastening his pace, leaving her head swimming in a numbness feeling, constantly on the edge of loosing her mind. Every time he withdraw and the head of his penise pushed past Erza's inner muscles, the rest of him followed in one shove, and Erza gave a breathy yelp every time she felt Jellal slide in, the quantity of natural lubricant makes things really easy for the both of them.

"Your feeling good, huh?" Jellal sounded pleased that Erza was enjoying the experience.

but suddenly they heard something vibrating on the small glass table, it was Erza's phone and it has a specific name on it: Gray.

Erza gulped for air before picking the phone up, "Sh-shut up...and Stop! I-It's Gray!" She wanted to stop the older man from thrusting inside her but her voice wasn't convincing at all and he didn't listen to her, she rolled her eyes and pressed the green button on the lacrima phone, her body was betraying her as her legs were pressing Jellal closer to her.

—Erza! I've finally news of the mission, I've a long ass report to do— Erza bit on her lips as Jellal went to lick on her nipplese she throw her head back and tried not to focus on the feeling of being fuckede.

"Sure... nnh! Tell me everything! hhmm"

Jellal was still licking her nipplese, sucking on them and he began to slowly pick up his pace, going up to her ear nibbling it, and licking her lobe.

—Erza are you ok?—

"YES!." Erza eyes rolled back and she stick out her tongue as Jellal shoved her all the way down onto the couch to angle himself better so that she could take him deeper.

The sudden change in the angle of Jellal's member as it drove into Erza's body caused her to contract in pleasure, and she could feel Jellal pulse larger where they were joined.

Jellal laughed shortly at Erza's scream and grabbed tight onto her legs and began thrusting in harder.

"AAAH! AHH! OHH! " Jellal's cocke pierced deep into Erza, stirring up her insides and driving Erza crazy with how amazing it felt. Her mind was drifting in a haze of bliss when Gray's voice pierced through the mist from the phone. She had completely forgotten about him.

— Erza am I.... Am I interrupting something?—

"N-no... it's nothing.. go on...please~!" She wasn't sure if the last sentence was directed to Gray or to Jellal who was still busy in thrusting inside her.

"A-Ah!—GO F-... ON!" Straining to fight back her moans and pleads for Jellal to fucke her faster, Erza closed her eyes tightly as she was about to burst out but immediately correct herself. She wound one of her arms around the man's neck.

Gray began to tell her his report and she was trying to fight back her moans when he was talking, but Jellal wasn't helping at all, nor his penise that was pounding in her mercilessly was helping her...

-- so it's as we have guessed they are planning something large, they intend to preform a ritual to summon Zeref --

"...MHHHMMM!" Ezra said as she grabbed onto Jellal and snapped her hips up to meet her partner's thrusts. Putting some power into her legs, Erza closed herself around Jellal's cocke, and the tightened area made all of Jellal's movements sharper and heightened the feelings inside him, his thrusts more wild and passionate.

"You like it, don't you? you like it better when someone is hearing to us, shamelessly fuckinge on the couch?"

"Hmm..." The sound of Jellal voice talking dirty was turning her on even more, and she didn't know how much she could resist before crying out in pleasure. Jellal began to grope her breaste and asse massaging the soft flesh roughly and leaving some red mark all over her.

He then pulled completely out of her and she whined quietly but he turned her on all fours, he grabbed her wrist and make them slide in between her legs so that her asse was up in the air for him. Jellal grabbed her hips and thrust all the way inside her wet core, making her yelp.

-- I'm not sure how they will do it but apparently all the branches will gather up for it --

"AHNNNGG....!!" She bit her hand for keeping silent as the force of his thrust were making her body rock back and forth. His cocke was terribly hitting her womb making her legs quiver with the forcefully thrust and soon her whole body spasmed and she stick her tongue out as she orgasmed hard on Jellal's member covering it with her juice. "AAAAHHHH....!"

-- Erza what happened are you okay?--

She bit down so hard that she created a small wound on her hand and as her eyes were still rolled back she felt Jellal withdraw his hard member and immediately missing the feeling of being stuffed.

Coming down from her high she replied to him panting "I....I'm fi..ne co...ntinue.."

Jellal clapped his hand together and shortly after a magic circle appeared over him.

He divided in two and Erza eyes widened as she realized what he wanted to do.

She covered the microphone of the phone with one hand "Jellal...I can't..." He didn't listened to her and Siegrain went her and picked her up, he sat on the sofa and bought both of her legs over her shoulder and entered her assholee with one hard thrust, she fought back the scream and tried to listen to Gray's report but she was completely blown away by pleasure as Jellal, who positioned in front of her, shoved his cocke up her vaginae "AAAAAHH." Screaming her lungs out they both started to pound into her.

--Er..Erza?--

"AH! AH! AH!" She was starting to moan at every one of their trust but then Siegrain attached a little vibrator on her clite and her moans slowly turned to screams of pure pleasure.

"AAH! HARDER! GO HARDER!!! AAH AAH AAAH!" Her breast were bouncing with every one of their thrust and she was feeling another climax coming closer before.

—Uh.... Erza....I-I....T-the.....m-mission.....Avatar...—

"P-Please....g-go on!" She invited Gray as the two Jellals were still pounding in her and the vibrator was making her loosing her mind.

Siegran put out a huge purple dildoue and put it in her already stuffed pussye pressing it deep inside as Jellal was still pounding in the hole, opening her vaginae up.

"AAAHH....YESSS....HARDER JE..LLAL....MESS ME UPP MOOOORE!" She couldn't hold back any longer and moaned loudly making Gray realize what she's truly doing.

--I'll c..continue my report l..later, B...bye--

Erza has dropped her phone after Gray hung up not caring about the matter she ignored, the pleasure had took all of her common sense away.

"My my, aren't ruining the purpose of sending Gray there or does my dicke turn you into a mindless slute?" Jellal whispered in her ears as the two of them started thrust even harder while turning the dildoue on making it vibrate fast, All the dirty talks and the erotic simulations made Erza cume again, lubricating the toy and Jellal's dicke further.

They didn't stop, instead they switched position, so now she was squeezed in between the both of them, her legs wide open, Siegrain stood against the wall, and Jellal behind her nibbling her left earlobe before mumbling "we're not even close on finishing and by the time I'm done you won't able to walk for days." both of them thrusting hard in her wide open pussye making her boobse bounce up and down and the dildoue stuck in her asse. She arched her back allowing Siegrain to take one of her juggling nipples into his mouth sucking and slightly biting on it while Jellal grabbed the other one pinching its tip sending a wave of pleasure through her body, as she had two cockse inside of her and her breasts were sucked and squeezed on she couldn't even think straight "I'm going to cum e Erza take it all like a good bitche you're."

"OOOOHHH...YESSSS.....J-JELLAL...FILL...ME...U-UP..........DROWN.....MY DIRTY..PUSSYE...........WITH.......YOUR...S-SEMEN." Both Jellal and Siegrain picked up their pace for couple more thrusts before cuming inside of her making her squirt all of her juices on Siegrain's member, Their juice were mixing together sliding on the pavement, both cockse still in her, shooting the last of their semen before withdrawing it from her making Erza moan at the emptiness of her womb as it spilled the juices on the floor.

Erza has been laid on the sofa her butte raised in the air, the dildou was still viberating inside of her creating an echo of wet sound and soft moans escaping her lips throughout the room, she felt her asse being caressed by Jellal pinching it tenderly, "DAMN, this is SOOO EROTIC, your asse is really a sight to behold, but you're going to be punished for enjoying getting fuckede by something other than my dicke." She heard Jellal when suddenly she felt a pressure on her asse as Jellal started thrust the dildoue deep inside of her moving it in different directions with one hand while the other was spanking her buttcheeks roughly making her yelp "AAAHHHH..........OOOOHHH J-JELLAL.......PUNISH......MEEEE......E-EVEN MOOOORE~!". After couple of more thrusts he extracted the dildoue from her asse and shoving it deep into her mouth ordering her "suck on it, taste yourself." In which Erza obeyed him by sucking on the dildoue eagerly, Jellal then brought Erza on top of him letting his dicke slide inside of her ass, Erza mindlessly started to shake her hips moaning through the dildoue in her mouth, not soon after she started Siegrain came in front of her holding her movements, folding her into half with Jellal's dicke still inside of her, brought his manhood prodding onto her stuffed anus and forcefully inserted in her stretching her walls even further before pounding into her mercilessly.

"MMMMMHHHMMMMM" A muffled Screams emitted from Erza through the dildoue as they kept fuckinge her fast and hard, she felt hands groping her mounds and squeezing it adding more to the extreme pleasure she's sensing, she felt a bigger orgasme inching in as she began to clench tightly on their dicks making them put more power in their thrusts, she felt Jellal's hand leaving one of her breasts traveling downward till it reached her clite and giving it a huge twist making her climax hard tightening her walls around their members forcing them to fill her with their seeds, they kept shooting loads after another till it overflew from her asse.

The dildoue fell out of Erza's mouth letting her panting be more audible, both of them had withdrawn their members from her letting the cume slide from her ass and drop on the sofa, Siegrain took one last glance at Erza's to admire his work.

her hair was messy, mouth was wide open with her tongue sticking out panting like a dog, the boobs had red hand prints all over it and her nipplese was red and pointy, her pussye and asshole were stretched wide open dripping the cume they released in her.

Then he merged back again with Jellal sharing him the view he had seen planting a satisfied smirk on his lips, he laid himself on the sofa with Erza in his arms snuggling from her back before saying "well that was quite effective way to make you forget all your worries about Gray's whereabouts." He snorted then added "you even forgot about his mission and take his report."

Erza who regained her common sense turned towards him and glared at him lashing out on him "this is not funny Jellal, Gray was helping me on this mission I just put all his efforts into the drain, you should've stopped when I told you even if I didn't want." Her face then modified into a guilty one before continuing "what if he hates me now, I dragged him into this and I just ignored all of his efforts.....like I always done." She mumbled the last part quietly.

Looking at her expression Jellal felt extremely guilty as well, he tried to soothe her guilt by apologizing and assuring "I'm sorry Erza I didn't mean to turn into like this, but I'm sure he won't hate just because of this and even if he did I'll explain everything to him."

Erza looked at him with hope filled her eyes, just as always he managed to calm her down "I really hope Jellal I can't bear with him hating me."

Jellal somehow felt uneasy about her tone but brushed it off saying "don't worry he won't, and in no time he'll call you again to give his report."

A smile appeared on Erza face at his words before hearing something vibrate, she hurriedly picked up her lacrima phone and saw Gray's name on the screen making her smile wider she picked it up and hesitantly spoke "G-Gray?"

--I guess........ I can continue my report...now?--

END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
281K 17.9K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC