No Bounds (Boy x Boy)

By booknerd29

Meet Kyle Torres... a prisoner, put away for possession of drugs, Grand Theft Auto and framed for rape. He is... More

No Bounds (Boy x Boy)
Chapter One Present day
Chapter 2 jealously
Chapter 3 Plans
Chapter 4 Obstacles
Chapter 5 Not acorrding to plan
Chapter 6 Complications.
Chapter 7 Confusion
Chapter 8 Dropoff.
Chapter 9 Vengeance and admittance.
Chapter 10 Heartbreak
Chapter 11 Past collide with present
Chapter 13 Kyle and Haruka bonds.
Chapter 14 Enemy Revenge
Chapter 15 Family meeting.
chapter 16 Passion
Chapter 17 Attack
Chapter 18 Where Arron??
Chapter 19 Resuce Arron
End of story

Chapter 12 Forgiveness heals

5.5K 143 5
By booknerd29

Hello, still in a middle of a move, alot of problems lately, so I won't upload another story till after tusday or so. But i don't want anyone to wait on this one, so hope you like our work. Please comment and vote please.        

Chapter 12 Forgiveness heals    

1:34pm      

 Haruka could barely close his eyes. Lookng around the guest room, Haruka feels as though he was a prisoner despite being in a very rich room. Haruka could barely go to sleep with worry about Kyle.

  "Damm where can he be" Haruka punch his pillow, kicking off the sheets, Haruka stood up pacing around the room thinking about Kyle.  

 Ever since the incident in the van, his mind was never far away from Kyle. And when the shooting happen, his mind is gone in overdrive thinking more about Kyle.  

 "Why can't I stop thinking about him, Kyle is a convict, an escape convict, who have a very deep past in a gang. Why does my heart speed up when I think of him, why did I have to fall in love with him." Haruka was mutterng over and over again.  

Moaning sounds sounded from next door, making Haruka frown even more" Keep it down you two, your worst then a pair of rabbits in heat"  

The moaning sound gotten even louder after that, follow by the bed squeaking. Haruka can't help but smirk now, he like Devon and Evan, but they never seem to get enough of each other.

Haruka been hearing them for the past 2 hours( also one of the other reasons he have no sleep).  

Haruka knew it was pointless to stop them, so sence sleep is out of the question, Haruka wants to know where Kyle is.

 Getting the flashlight out of the nightstand, Haruka slowly opens the door.   Haruka never took off the clothes he wore early, so it was quiet easy to move around without any noise. Haruka was releive to see no grauds, but it was strange to see the hallway so dark.  

 Haruka turns on his flashlight and slowly went down the hall. This place was quiet save for the moans form the twins room. Haruka shook his head, how can the people here sleep through the noise  

Haruka went down the hall, and saw that the games room door is lit up, Haruka went to the light and gasp to see 2 males there that look so much like Kyle playing the Ps3.  

 But Haruka can tell there not Kyle. One of them look about 18, to young to look like Kyle, plus he have long hair that reach past his shoulders, Haruka thought for a second he was a girl!!!  

 The other one can past for Kyle if it wasen't for the bleach hair, seriously, why did he bleach his hair white!!!  

"Ummm......excuse me" Haruka cut in.  

 Both of the males froze, one of them pause the game, they both turn around, and Haruka mouth drop to see that the bleach hair male have golden brown eyes, while the young one have like aquamarine eyes. How in hell are they related to Kyle!!!  

 "Um...do you guys know where Kyle is" Haruka mutter.  

"What do you want with Big Bro??' The young one ask. Looking curious at Haruka.  

"And who are you anyway, what your buisness with our brother" The white hair guy ask, looking really suspisouly at Haruka. Wondering if he is a threat.

  Haruka see the cold calulating guy he is, the young one have the sense of innocents, but the older one looks like he see enough in his lifetime to have no innocents.  

 "My name is Haruka, I am...or was.....the guy who watch your brother in prison. I am still worry about Kyle wounds, so can you....  

"Out of the question" The white hair guy ask" I don't want any strangers around my brother"  

 "Archer, come on, you take things to seriously......   So that Archer, Alec and Kyle younger brother. Which means......  

"You must be Arron, Kyle younger brother and you are Archer, without the doubt his brother too" Haruka said. Archer have the coldness Kyle has, and Arron have the near sweet innocents Kyle have some in him.  

 They both look now suspiosuly at Haruka. Haruka felt the threat from Archer, Arron just went behind his brother, just looking a bit curious still.  

 " How in hell did you know that" Archer said with a threat, looking ready to strike if Haruka makes a move.  

 "Alec told me" Wehn Haruka said that, both of them look releive. Archer went back to normal while Arron came around Archer.

  "So you know Alec" Archer have a friendly look now, a total 180 turn from the cold ruthless guy he was a second ago. That tells Haruka that he is really related to Kyle.  

 "Yeah, im surprise he did not tell you guys about me"  

"Alec does not tell us till the last minute, he ususally does not want us to know" Arron said.

  "What my brother means is that Alec don't usually tells us till the next day" Archer siad, turning off the Ps3.  

 "Yeah, anyway, do you know where Kyle is, I really worry for him" Haruka ask.   Archer again got that look, looking to see if Haruka was a threat to Kyle.

  "He in the basement, that where our medical hostpital is, its quiet big, so you will get easily lost, lets us take you there" Arron said, Archer look as if he wanted to say something, but he drop the subject.  

 "Thank you guys, by the way, how can you guys ingore the...." a scream of pleasure came out of the twins room" That.." Haruka mutter.  

"Why do you think we are in here"Archer chuckle while Arron blush red" Your friends are too loud, we thought it was one of the gruads again, we have to make our brother tell us when we are expecting guest"  

Haruka follow Arron and Archer, Archer would turn around and was looking strangely at Haruka.  

"So, do you have a thing..."Archer wiggle his eyebrows" with my brother"  

 Now it was Haruka turn to blush" Yes.....and no"

  "Well which is it" Acher was pushing for information.

  "I would say....yes" Haruka was so mortifily he was having this conversation with Kyle brother.  

"Shame, becauae your my type" Archer smirk behind, follow by Arron giggle.   Haruka then avoided looking at Archer for the rest of the way.

Soon they reach the underlevels, and Haruka mouth drop to see a full replica of a hospital ward.  

"Since we can't ever go to a hospital, we have connection that let real doctors form surgery here if anyone is hurt. We got professional here that help take care of us, follow by densist,and anything we need to not get the cops to find us" Arron was saying.  

"Kyle is in room 306, keep following this hallway, you can't miss him, he have two gruads in front of his door" Archer said.  

 "That not good, then they won't let me in" Haruka shook his head.

  Don't worry, there cool guys, just say Alec got me permission to enter, works ever time" Arron smirk.

  "Remind me to tell Alec that you are at it again" Acher shook his head.  

 "So sue me" Arron said" Goodluck"  

Arron took Archer by the hand and drag him away, while waving goodbye.

  "Talk to you later, and if you ever get bored of Kyle, my room is on the upper level" Archer yell back, then he was gone.  

 Haruka roll his eyes, he offically now know to avoid Archer. Something tells him he a player.  

 When Haruka found the room, he told the grauds that Alec got him permission to see him, and they actually let him in, Haurka now know a way around this place.  

When Haruka enter the room, Haruka froze when he see Kyle on the bed. Tube were in his arm, an Iv is putting blood in him. Kyle look so pale. Haruka heart ache to see him in pain.  

 "You save me.." Haruka mutter near the bed, draging a chair so he can sit near him" You save me for being hurt, why....   Haruka still feels guilty that Kyle risk his life to save him Haruka feels that if Kyle wakes up, he will tell him how he really feels.  

Haruka hope that Kyle does not hate him, for the choice will be so hard to say those words........          

Oh dear, i wanted to introduce a few new characters, i made start a second book, but that still undeiced, so should I, or don't I. Tell me your opinions. Comment and vote please.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 9K 68
The Nerd. Natalie Watson. Straight A student,plain girl,quiet,reserved. She lives her life one day at a time,with a loving mother, a far away best fr...
1.9K 35 24
It's hard enough being a teenage girl but when your parents spit up life can feel unbearable. At least that's what Reggie thought when her mom breaks...
175 61 32
Elisa Thomas has been through a lot.After losing her parents and her sister in a car accident,she lives with her uncle and aunt.After finding her a h...
152K 5K 56
Natalie fell in love with the bad boy in school his name is Kyle but he never noticed her but kyle not just a bad boy his a gang leader and his feare...