Doctor Who Discussion Book

Bởi tisindeedtheflamingo

A book in which you can talk about Doctor Who in the comments. Genius. Xem Thêm

Welcome to the experiment
Heaven Sent
Hell Bent
The Doctor Who Movie (1996)
The Husbands of River Song
Let's Kill Hitler
EMERGENCY
New Companion
The Return of Doctor Mysterio
The Pilot

Genesis of the Daleks

14 2 2
Bởi tisindeedtheflamingo

"Have I the right?"

Generally acknowledged as one of the greatest dalek stories of all time.

Tom Baker as the Fourth Doctor. Companions are Sarah-Jane Smith and Harry.

I enjoyed it, but it was two hours long, which is slightly too long to watch something on a laptop for me.

Still, it was good. Some parts were actually quite suspenseful, which I wasn't expecting.

But the special effects were terrible. Basically, whenever someone was exterminated, the screen would reverse all the colours on it to make a negative while the person fell to the ground dramatically. Considering that I was made in the '70s, I suppose it could have been worse, though.

The storyline was good.

Has anyone else seen it?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

69.2K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
438K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
120K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
416K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...