Rose pedals (a Vampire Academ...

By mony1231

This story takes place 2 years after the book Last Sacrifice. It fallows Rose when Robert comes back for reve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaptre 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapte 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30 part2

Chapter 15

459 15 2
By mony1231

Rose's point of view

I was lawing in one of my favorite places. A hospital bed. How I hate hospitals and anything that has to do with them. I believe more in gods miracles then medicine.

I couldn't move my legs and it was getting harder to move my arms. Dimitri brought me to the school's clinic, and they had run some tests on me. I was scared and nervous. What if Robert made me become unable to protect Lissa, what if I couldn't stand up again any longer? What if I couldn't protect Lissa, my thoughts were running wild. Finally, the doctor walked in with Dimitri and Lissa. I tried my best to site up but failed.

"Let me help you with that," Dimitri placed more pillows and helped my body sit upright. "Rose are you ok? Can you move?" Lissa's face said a million words. She was scared, worried about what will become of me. "Lissa are you ok? What did that asshole do to you?" I tried to extend my arms but I couldn't pick it over an inch high. 

"Rose don't worry about me. I am not the one that is in bed ate this moment," she came to sit by side and then gave me a confused expression. "Do I look that bad?" I tried to make a joke but no one dared to laugh. "What is it, Lis?" I asked and she came back to reality. "You aura it's so different. It's like going crazy. It's probably my loss of sleep," she gave me a forgiving smile and the doctor came forward.

"Miss Hathaway the blood work came back and we have good and bad news. The good news is that your movements and reflexes will come back. Right now your spine is just irritated by the substance injected on your neck. The bad news is that we don't know what was in the needle that you were injected with. The guardians are investing the place you were in at this moment but we won't know until later," the doctor said. She was a middle-age Moroi woman with big blue eyes and Snow White hair. "Thank you, Doctor?" "Bobbi, Doctor Melisma Bobbi," the doctor corrected me and walked out the door.

Lissa kept on looking at me with those green eyes of her, looking for something she was searching for something in my fetchers. "Lissa, what is it, you are freaking me out?" I asked and she came back to reality. "I am sorry Rose but somethings are not clear. But don't worry," she grabbed one of my hands and gave me a smile. "Ok, Lissa tell me how did Robert capture you?" I said scared to now the truth. I was afraid of all the horrible things Lissa went through.

"I don't know if I should tell you, I know you well enough and you are going to blame yourself," she said getting up and walking to the table with water. "Because it wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for me killing Victor none of this would have happened," I was thinking of that night that should have never had happened. The night when I killed Victor.

"You see," Lissa said while grabbing a cup of water. "Fine... I will try my best to blame someone else," I said and Lissa started giggling. "Well, it all started when you left, I was scared of what had happened for you to leave the court. I was left without a trusted guardian and rumors about Dimitri leaving to find you started, and Christian was gone because he was helping Eddie with relocating Jill. I was left with no anther action than to find a temporary Guardian and found Guardian Forbes. I opened an investigation of my own even though you're parents had opened one themselves. When we heard that Sonya Karp was seen with you I went and looked for her. I went to her house as a secret so I said to the royal consul that I was taking some vacations and that no one could bother me in a week. Once I came to her house I was greeted by Robert. It looked like my guardian, Guardian Forbes, was working for him. They took me and Ms.Karp to a house. They would take blood from us and would make us charm puddles of water. He made us use spirit until we went insane. Then I saw that you were in the same room as me. He made me use my magic to get into your head, and after he felt like you were about to die, he released me and Sonya. After that, Sonya and I went to find help and then here we are," Lissa said and the world started spinning. I was confused. What the heck was Robert thinking? Why would he make Lissa and Sonya use so much spirit, and why would he make it so easy for the guardians to find him.

After a few hours, I went completely frozen, I couldn't move anything. I couldn't move my arms, legs, fingers, and of course any part of my body. The doctor said this was normal, and that it would go away with time. However, it didn't change the fact I couldn't move. After a long nap, I woke up to find my room full of people. "Shut up Adrian you are going to wake her up...." "Sage I am not going to wake her up..." Adrian and Sydney were having a discussion about me waking up. "Too late she is awake, idiot," said Christian. I opened my eyes to find Dimitri sitting at my side, and Lissa ate my other side. In front of my bed was a small couch that contained 3 people. Christian, Adrian, and Sydney, while standing next to the door were Abe and my mother.

"Rose? how do you feel?" Lissa pushing a button so my bed would move upright. "I feel nothing," I said and Adrian started laughing. Sydney hit him with her elbow and he pretended to be injured. "I am sorry for my husband, he just never grew up," Sydney apologize and we all giggled.

"So you can't feel anything, I thought we could throw some kicks outside," Christian joked and Lissa gave him a deadly look. "I guess Christian also don't grow up," we all laughed once again. "Don't worry Sparky I will be sure to practice my kicking skills with you latter, well you and Adrian?" I said everyone started lagging expected for Christian and Ariana.

After a few hours of conversations and visits from the Belikova family and Mark and Oksana, I was exhausted. The room was almost empty. All the people left gone to their homes and rooms except for Dimitri, Lissa, Christian, my mother, and Abe.

"Lissa go get some rest, please Christian take her to her room," I said while trying to move. "But what if?" "don't worry I won't be living you any time soon," I said and after a little beginning, Lissa left with Christian. Now only, Dimitri, my parents and I were left in the room. My mother was pacing in front of the door while my father was eating a hospital sandwich that I refused to eat. "What type of food is this, no wonder people died around here," Abe said while pushing the plate away. "Ibrahim has so respect," my mother said while turning toward me.

"No mom I am totally with the old man. If I have to eat another day hospital food I would probably die of starvation," I said and Abe got up from the chair he was sitting in and started walking towards my mother. "See Janine the girl knows what she is talking about," Abe spoke coming closer to my bed. "Don't worry Rose I will make sure you have a five-star chef all 24 to prepare you proper meals," he came to sit next to me. "I appreciate, but I don't think you are doing this for me because you care, it is all to benefit you," I smiled and he admitted. "I really appreciate you being here but don't you guys have other stuff to do. Mom, don't you have someone to guard? And you Abe, don't you have business to attend to or rather people to kill or something?"

They both looked at each other as if they had a dirty little secret. "Rose you haven't been around the Moroi society lately to know that Lord Szelzky passed away thanks to natural causes. Therefore I have had time to see you, and your father had offered me a job as his head guardian. I excepted the job to spend a little time with you," Mother said while sitting down close to me. She actually looked concern as if I was going to die. "Thanks, it's going to be weird to see you 2 together," I said and then we heard snoring. It came from Dimitri that had fallen asleep with his book in his lap.

"He sure loves you. He hadn't slept in 2 days because he wanted to find you," Abe said and my mother passed a blanket over him. I was also very tired and decided to go to sleep. However, I was far from normal sleep thank to Adrian.

"Little dhampir," Adrian said while coming closer to me. The dream was made to look like a type of picnic at a forest. I was on my own 2 feet and it felt great to finally feel something. "Isn't your wife going to get mad at you for dreaming about me?" I said while sitting in the blanket laid down on the green grass. "Actually she is the one that wanted me to speak with you. Well her and Lissa" he started focusing on my aura and his fetchers changed. "What is it?" I asked trying to get answers about what would Adrian, and Lissa sees.

"Rose your aura is shining like a sun. It's even brighter than Lissa and your old teacher Ms.Karp," Adrian said while focusing further into my subconscious. "What does that mean? it's it bad?" I started scratching my arms as if I had a rash or something. "It's hard to explain its barley generating, the shine in your aura is not natural something inside of you is making it become brighter than anything I have seen. What happened to you?" he said while placing his hands on the sides of my head. I felt myself getting worse my skin was burning up. "Stop!!!" he said and the world was turning dark. "What am I doing?!!!" I screamed back, I could hear all the voices coming back. "Rose stop, stop using the power," he said and I was now more than confused. I tried to relax and the world went back to normal.

"Rose how are you doing this?" he showed me the gorgeous setting. "What do you mean, you didn't make the dream become clear again?" I asked while standing at my red arms. "Rose you were the one that made it go back to normal. I think that you have some kind of stronger spirit..." he said and once again the world stopped.

"Adrian do you really think I would believe you crap," I said while lagging. "Rose you aren't having weird things happening to you?" he stared straight into my eyes. "Well other than being paralyzed and in a bed, no... nothing..." nothing other than the voices in my mind, but I thought it was thanks to all the pills and treatment I have been through. "Please Adrian let me rest, you can bother me in the morning," he made the world disappear and I was back to my sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 508 12
I do not own the characters of Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. I am just doing this for fun and not for profit. No copyright infringement intended...
157K 4.3K 25
Rose is just beginning to cope with Dimitri leaving to go with Tasha Ozera to become her guardian. But, in a random act of love, Dimitri spends the n...
124K 3.5K 31
Rose has run away, - again - she couldn't handle Dimitri not loving her. Even after she gave everything to him. Her secrets, her heart, and even her...
50.2K 1.6K 14
WARNING: This contains mature content - proceed at your own risk. You've been warned. Love Fades, Mine Has - those famous four little words ripped Ro...