LIFE AND ITS DIFFERENT CHALL...

By sandrasixx

More

LIFE AND ITS DIFFERENT CHALLENGES.
CHAPTER 1: FROM THE BEGINING
CHAPTER 2: AUNT JOLY
CHAPTER 3: THE NEW LIFE
CHAPTER 4: THAT PURDY ONE
CHAPTER 5: THE REST OF THEM.
CHAPTER 6 : MY STORY.
CHAPTER 7: THIS WILL BE A LONG NIGHT.
CHAPTER 8: I CONFESS IT.
CHAPTER 9: DON'T SAY WHAT YOU THINK!!!
CHAPTER 10: SANDRA ALVA
CHAPTER 11: THE OTHER GIRLS
CHAPTER 12: HE AND I TOGETHER
CHAPTER 13: A NEW DAY
CHAPTER 14: THE MALL TRIP
CHAPTER 15: A BAR NIGHT
CHAPTER 16: NEW DAY AT WORK
CHAPTER 17: A GIRLS DAY
CHAPTER 18: THE ENGANGEMENT DINNER
CHAPTER 19: SAMMI'S & JINXX HOUSE
CHAPTER 20: GOING WRAPED TOUR
CHAPTER 22: MEGAN MASSACRE & THE IDEA OF A NEW BABY
CHAPTER 23: CRISSY RADKE AND WILLOW
CHAPTER 24: FAME OPORTUNITY
CHAPTER 25: REMEMBERING THE PAST
CHAPTER 26: MOVING IN.
CHAPTER 27: MAGAZINE INTERVIEW
CHAPTER 28: TRUE LOVE IS FOREVER

CHAPTER 21: THE PRESS CONFERENCE

35 1 0
By sandrasixx

*ANDY´S POINT OF VIEW*           

"Val honey, wake up" -- I shooked her --. 

"No, Andy" -- She sank her head in the pillow --.

"Come on" -- I shooked her again --.

"No!!!" -- She yelled --.

I SAT BESIDE HER IN THE BUNK AND STARTED KISSING HER FROM THE NECK AND GOING DOWN. SHE JUST STARTED MOVING. 

"NO, ANDY. STOP" --. She yelled --.

"Come on, you know you want some" --. 

"No, I´m tired and hurted. We had sex last night in this mini bunk" -- She groaned --. 

"I promise next time I´ll take you to the hotel" -- I moved my eyebrows up and down --. 

"You promise" -- She made a puppy face --. 

"I promise" -- I kissed her --. 

"Hey babe, where is zoey?" -- She asked sitting in the bed --. 

"She went with Sammi and Lauren to have breakfast" -- I answered --. 

"Oh, ok. I´m going to take a shower" -- She stood --. 

"Ok" -- I said --.

*VALENTINE´S POINT OF VIEW*

I WENT TO THE SMALL BATHROOM THAT THE GUYS HAD IN THEIR TOUR BUS. I TOOK MY CLOTHES OFF AND GOT IN THE SHOWER, I SMILED WHEN I REMEMBERED EVERYTHING THAT HAD HAPPEN YESTERDAY. WONDERFUL. I TOOK A LONG AND COLD SHOWER, THEN WENT OUT AND LOOKED IN MY SUITCASE FOR SOMETHING TO WEAR. A BLACK LONG SKIRT WITH A SHORT WHITE TOP THAT LET SEE MY BELLY RING SOME BLACK PLATFORMS AND BLACK VEST. I CHANGED IN THE BATHROOM AND WENT OUTSIDE TO THE "LIVING ROOM". 

"I think we should go and have breakfast with the others" -- I said sitting besides him --. 

"Yeah, let me text Jinxx to know were they are" -- He said looking at his phone --. 

"Ok" -- I grabbed my phone too --. 

"Well, they are outside walking arround" -- Andy said looking at his phone --.

"Yes I know" -- I said looking to my phone again --. 

"Well let's go" -- Andy said holding my hand --.

"Wait let me check at what hour I have to be at the tattoo thing" -- I said looking at my phone --. 

"Ok" -- He sat in the couch --.

"Babe at what time is your show?" -- I asked him --.

"At four and then another one at nine" -- He said trying to remember --.

"Shit, I have to be there at four, so I'll miss your first show" -- I said --.

"Don't worry, we can introduse you and Zoey to the fans in the second show" -- He grabbed my hands --.

"Ok baby" -- I kissed him and we went outside --.

WE WENT WALKING TO WERE JINXX TOLD ANDY THEY WERE, WHEN WE ARRIVED CC HAD FOOD ALL OVER HIS FACE, ZOEY WAS LAUGHING AT HIM AND EVERYONE WAS MAKING FUN OF CC. WE SAT IN THE TABLE AND THERE WAS JINXX, SAMMI, JAKE, ELLA, LAUREN AND THE FOOD MONSTER OF CC, ZOEY SITTING IN SOMEONES LAP MATT GOOD; ANDY´S BEST FRIEND.

"So this is your girlfriend?" -- Matt asked Andy --.

"Yeah, Matt this is Valentine, Babe this is Matt Good my best friend" -- Andy introdused us --.

"Nice to meet you Matt" -- I streched my hand --.

"Nice too meet you too" -- He shook my hand --. "I heard you are a tattoo artist"

"Yeah, I´m. Actually one of the ones that are in those little tents" -- I said pointing to some red tents --.

"Nice" -- He said --.

"Thanks" --.

"So what are we doing today?" -- Sammi asked --.

"I have to go to the tattoo thing at four and it´s twelve thirty" -- I said looking at my phone --.

"Look what I got" -- Ashley sat beside me --. 

"What´s that?" -- Andy asked --. 

"Look at it" -- Ashley threw the paper to him --.

"Fuck" -- Andy opened his eyes --. 

"Yeah, John is mad as fuck Andy" -- Ashley said --. 

"What is it" -- Everyone wondered --. 

"This" -- Andy put the paper on the table --. 

IT WAS THE NEWS PAPER THAT THEY SOLD HERE, IN FIRST PAGE BIG LETTERS AND A ENORMOUS PICTURE OF ME, ANDY AND ZOEY. I GRABBED THE PAPER AND STARTED READING. I HAD A LUMP IN MY THROAT, ALL THE COMMENTS ABOUT ME AND MY DAUGHTER, THEY SAID I ONLY WANTED ANDY FOR HIS MONEY AND HE WAS WITH ME JUST TO GET OVER JULIET. I JUST STARTED CRYING.     

"Why do people always think the same?" -- I cleaned my tears --. 

"Because they are mean and they work is to distroy other´s pople relationships and careers" -- Sammi and Lauren huged me --. 

"But I don´t get it, Andy is happy I´m happy and I don´t even need his money I need him" -- I hugged the girls back --. 

"I´m going to talk to John, Val come with me" -- Andy stood up --. 

"Come here Zoey" -- I grabbed her --. 

WE WALKED TO THE BACKSTAGES, IN THE WAY THERE WERE FANS THAT WANTED AUTOGRAPHS AND PICTURES, SOME OF THEM WERE NICE OTHERS JUST MADE BAD FACES TO ME AND ZOEY. WHEN WE ARRIVED ANDY OPENED A DOOR, HE WAS MAD. JOHN WAS THERE WITH SOME OTHER PEOPLE, WHEN JOHN SAW ME AND ZOEY HE ASKED THE PEOPLE TO LEAVE.        

"You saw already it" -- John said --. 

"Yeah" -- Andy sat on a chair --. 

"When did you planned to tell me?" -- John was mad too --. 

"Tonight, to everyone" -- Andy said --. 

"Everyone who?" --.

"The fans" -- Andy answered --. 

"Well now we´ll have to do a press confernce" -- John said --. 

"Ok" --. 

"It´s up to you" -- John turned to see me --. 

"Me?" -- I asked --. 

"Yeah, you´ll have to be there too" -- He gave me a chair --. 

"Well, I just don´t want people to think bad about me, I want Andy with me beacuase I love him" --. 

ANDY KEPT QUIET, IT WAS THE FIRST TIME I SAID TO HIM OR I SAID THAT I LOVED HIM, I REALISED THAT ANDY JUST SMILED, YEAH, IT WAS THE FIRST TIME I SAID THAT AND IT FELT SO GOOD. I DONT KNOW WHY I HAVEN´T SAID IT BEFORE. 

"Well, press conference in two hours" -- John said --. 

"Ok, let´s go" -- Andy grabbed my hand --. 

"Mommy, I want to sleep" -- Zoey yawned --. 

"Let´s go to the bus" -- I grabbed her in my arms --. 

"I love you too beautiful" -- Andy whispered to me --. 

"I love you" -- I said and kissed him --. 

WE WENT TO THE BUS AND I LAID ZOEY ON THE BED OF ANDY´S BUNK, WE LOCKED THE DOOR OF THE BUS AND WENT TO THE OTHERS. I WAS VERY NERVOUS, WHAT WAS I SUPPOSE TO SAY IN THE CONFERENCE. I SAT BESIDE MATT AND SAMMI, ANDY WENT FOR FOOD ´CAUSE I WAS STARVING.    

"What happened?" -- Ella asked --. 

"John is making a press conference" -- I sighted --.

"What are you going to say?" -- Sammi asked --. 

"I don´t now I´m nervous" -- I cried --. 

"Just say what you feel about Andy and everything is going to be ok" -- Lauren comented --. 

"Like if it was that easy" -- I rolled my eyes --. 

"To say what you feel?" -- Matt asked --. 

"No you moron. For them to believe me" -- I explained --. 

"And what if they believe you or not, it´s your feelings you know if they are true of not" -- Ella said --. 

"I brought pizza" -- Andy yelled --. 

"Yes pizza!!!"  -- Jake cried --. 

"Jajajajajajaaj" -- We all laughed --. 

AN HOUR AND THIRTY MINUTES LATER I WENT BACK TO THE BUS TO GET ZOEY READY FOR THE PRESS CONFERENCE, I FEEL SO BAD THAT SHE HAS TO PASS THROUGH ALL THIS BUT WHAT CAN I DO. I GOT HER IN THE SHOWER AND HELPED HER, THEN I WENT FOR SOME CLOTHES FOR HER. A BLACK SKIRT WITH A DARK RED BLOUSE TIGHTS OF THE SAME COLOR AND BOOTS.                  

"Let´s go baby" -- I grabbed Zoey by the hand --. 

"You done?" ---. Andy yelled --. 

"Yes" -- I opened the door --. 

"Ok let´s go" -- Andy grabbed my hand --.

ANDY TOOK US TO A TENT WITH A LONG TABLE FULL OF SHAIRS I SAT DOWN IN ONE OF THEM AND SAT ZOEY IN BETWEEN ME AND ANDY. IN ABOUT A FEW MINUTES THE ROOM STARTED CROWDING WITH A LOT OF PEOPLE, SOME OF THEM WITH CAMERAS OTHERS WITH PAPER AND PEN. I GOT NERVOUS, ANDY GRABBED A MICROPHONE AND GAVE IT TO ME AND THE OTHER ONE FOR HIM.       

"First of all I want to say that this is a total invation to my privacy and I feel so ofended" -- Andy said -.

"Mrs. Kulen, How did you met Mr. Biersack?" -- A girl asked --. 

"Well, I had moved here from Kentucky because of some problems I had and I had a walk and found Ashley Purdy, he introdused me to the rest of the band" -- I answered --. 

"What problems?" -- A nother man asked --. 

"Personal problems" -- I limited to say --. 

"Mr. Biersack, is it true that you are with this girl to get over Juliet" -- A blond guy asked --.

"No, I got over Juliet a while ago and I really love Valentine" --.

"Mr. Biersack, Why did you accepted to go out with a girl with a daughter?" -- The questions started being annoying --.

"I didn´t knew she had a daughter, but when you love someone, when you really love her or him you don´t mind what bad things were in the person´s past" -- Andy looked to me --.

"Let me tell you something" -- I stood up --. "Have you ever love someone for the very first time you se her or him, there are two persons in my life that now that I know them I know I couldn´t leave without them, my gorgeous daughter and Andy. He saved me from doing stupid things to myself, and now you are here thinking bad of me. Not because I´m not famous and have everything Andy does, that dosen´t mean that I am with him because of his money, fame or attention. My dad used to tell me all the time that you don´t love someone for what or who he or she is you love that person for how he or she is. Thanks" -- I sat down again --. 

"Mrs. Kulen, what is your profession" -- I guuy asked --. 

"I am a tattoo artist" -- I answered --. 

"The best one actually" -- A guy in the crowd commented --.

"Thanks" -- I told the guy --.

WHEN THE CONFERENCE ENDED I WENT TO MY TENT AND DID MY WORK, AT THE TIME I HAD DONE I WENT BACK TO THE TOUR BUS AND THE GUYS WERE WATCHING T.V, THEN GIRLS TALKING AND ZOEY WAS A SLEEP. I GRABBED SOMETHING TO EAT AND SAT IN ANDY´S LAP TO WATCH BATMAN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 11 24
andy biersack, romance, fan fiction, black veil brides, fall out boy, Pete Wentz
27.7K 524 27
A book of Ashley Purdy imagines.
23K 464 32