Pink Champagne: Humble Beginn...

By chixfanfix

August and Paris are finally living the life they wanted, a baby is on the way, and the wedding has finally a... More

Chapter 2 ◇ Crafty Chris
Chapter 3 ◇ Why Me?!
Chapter 4 ◇ On my own
Chapter 5 ◇ Someone new
Chapter 6 ◇ Back at it again
Chapter 7 ◇ Out-Old; In-New
Chapter 8 ◇ Get away
Chapter 9 ◇ Bad Blood
Chapter 10 ◇ Epilouge
Chapter 11 ◇ Deception
Chapter 12 ◇ Face to Face
Chapter 13 ◇ Try something new

Chapter 1 ◇ Dirty Diana

4.9K 149 41
By chixfanfix

August. 8 months later

"And do you, August Anthony Alsina Jr. take this woman, to love and to hold, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?" The priest asked looking at me, and as if on cue 'da whole congregation stared at me in anticipation. I looked back at Paris.

"I do." I said with a tear slipping out my eye. I was finally marrying the woman I loved. After all the hell we've been through, our new life would start together, just me, Paris, and the baby.

"And do you, Paris Victoria Sanders take this man to love and to hold, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?" The priest then asked Paris.

"I do." She smiled.

"Well, I ain't got nothing else to say." Pastor said making everyone crack up.

"I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Alsina. You may kiss your beautiful bride." He continued.

I grabbed Paris by the waist and kissed her. Everyone clapped as I swept her off her feet and carried her bridal style to the Mercedes Limousine waiting outside for us. We waved to everyone surrounding the side of the car. Paris threw her bouquet out to the bridesmaids before we climbed in and closed the door.

I hugged her tightly to my chest before dozing off.

Later

We pulled up to the airport. "Paris, wake up. We hea'." I said shaking her lightly. She sat up and yawned.

She's so cute.

I helped her carefully slide out of her wedding dress. I laid it on the other couch for her while she put on some joggers and a sweatshirt.

Once we were out of our wedding clothes, I helped her out of the car. She wobbled a bit before she caught her balance again. I held on to her the whole time, making sure she didn't fall ova' or nothin'.

"C'mon wit' cha' pregnant ass." I chuckled a little bit as she waddled over to me while I waited in front of the gate so we could get onto the jet set for paradise.

"Don't mess meh boy. I might be pregnant but I can still beat a lil' nigga up!" She mocked my accent.

"Wait 'till you have this baby and fully heal. I'm gon' tea' up those walls!" I grinned evilly.

Paris rolled her eyes playfully as we boarded the plane. I picked up our bags and put them ova' Paris's head. We sat down in first class and cuddled up, waiting for the plane to take off.

"I love you baybeh." I whispered into her ear.

"I love you more Auggie... The baby does too. Isn't that right sweetheart?" She said rubbing her swollen stomach. I placed my hand over her's and massaged her fingers with mine until we both were knocked.

Paris

"We have now landed in Saint Peter, Barbados. Please make sure you have all your belongings. Thank you for flying with us, and we hope you have a great day!" I heard the pilot say over the speaker.

I groaned and stretched. My ass was killing me. I had been sitting in that damn seat for far too long. I looked over to see that August already had our bags ready to go.

"Lets go Vicky." August said snickering.

"Stop calling me that." I pushed his head.

"Okay, okay... Let's go baby." He said taking my hand.

We arrived at the 5 star hotel and went inside to check-in.

"Hello! Welcome to the Tropical Tower Resort and Spa... Do you have a room booked?" A pretty brown skin girl with long, curly, black hair smiled looking up from her desk. I noticed she didn't have an accent. We were in Barbados after all. I looked over at August, who was staring quite hard at her.

"Yes, we do. Are you from around here? Your accent sounds so Americanized." I asked out of curiosity.

She giggled. "No, I'm not from here. I originally work at the Tropical Tower in LA, but I was positioned here for a few days while renovations are made over there. I'm going home Friday." She smiled.

"We live in LA too! Well, I'm actually from New Orleans but I moved to Compton when I was 15." August said rubbing the back of his neck.

"We're just visiting for our honeymoon." I added quickly, in case she was getting any ideas.

I looked at her name tag that read "Diana". Now that I took a good look at her, she seemed really familiar.

"Name please?" She asked.

"Alsina." August butted in.

I rolled my eyes slightly.

"Okay, it says here you have one of our suites payed for?" She asked to make sure.

"Yeah. That's us. I'm Paris Sanders... Alsina." I said sticking my hand out, still side eying August, who, yet again, was staring at her cleavage.

"It's not polite to stare baby..." I nudged him, acknowledging the fact that he was staring at her tities. It seemed to snap out of his trance and turned his attention to something else in the room.

Men will always be men.

As if breaking off my thoughts, there was a small squeal and the girl's eyes got real wide. A nice, white-toothed smile crept across her face. There was a small pause.

...

"Paris?! Oh my god! I thought I would never see you again!" The girl named Diana said leaping out of her chair and embracing me in a hug.

"Ma'am, I honestly don't know what your talking about." I said tapping her shoulder, signaling her to get off of me, still trying to figure out where I knew this girl from.

"It's me! Diana! Your sister! You remember me don't you?" She said innocently.

My heart literally almost jumped out my nose.

Diana...

Me and my sister were always close. I didn't even know I had a sister until my mom introduced me to her when I was around 9 or 10. We had the same mom but a different dad, so I was raised without a sibling. Once Moma made things right with the baby-daddy, me and Dee were inseparable.

Over time, me and Diana lost contact, but now... Here I was. Standing face to face with my "long lost" sister.

"Diana!" I shouted, hugging her again. All the memories came flooding back.

"You remember me now?" She said pulling back from me with a smile on her face.

"I do, Diana. I do. I missed you so much!" Tears slipped from my eyes.

"I did too... I know it's you guys' honey moon, but maybe I can get your number and we can catch up when we go back to LA?" She asked.

"Of course!" I said smiling.

I handed her my phone and we exchanged numbers.

"Well I'll see you later sis! Kyla will be here shortly to take your stuff up to your room. Here's your key." She said sliding me the card.

I picked it up and looked around, waiting for whoever was supposed to come and take our bags.

Diana

My scheme was working perfectly. Everything is going as planned but I can't let my true colors show just yet.

😈

Chris sent me to take Paris away from August, but to be honest, Mr. Alsina is one find piece of eye candy... Wouldn't hurt to take him for myself!

Paris is with Compton's drug lord... Prince. What an unexpected turn of events.

I watched as the cute little couple walked away.

Enjoy the time while you can, sis. Dee's comin' for you. Betta Watch your back, bitch.
__________________________

Diana in the MM 😍💦

What do y'all think?

You remember Chris from the last book? He's back and ready for revenge... With Paris's sister by his side 😼.

||Vote and Comment||
________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 46.8K 18
Sequel to His Hostage It's been two years since Belinda last seen August at her house when he confessed his love. August is trying to cope with deal...
2K 119 30
Gia and August are back and living their best life. Now happily married and expecting their second child together, things couldn't be any better for...
5.3K 181 25
Every business has its cross roads where two of them meet. Some for the better, while others for the worst. But what happens when Business Woman, Dyn...
190K 4.2K 26
Yes , I'm finally doing a August Alsina love story