Stora

De StilesPlease

Why does Stiles make me feel like this? Mai multe

Weak
Miles or Stiles
Sourwolf
"Friends"
Friday
Hell Moon
The Morning After
Morning After pt.2
Stay

beginning

6.6K 129 23
De StilesPlease

Ever since Boyd died, I feel like I have no one. He was the closet thing to a best friend I ever had. My whole life has been one huge killing. Everything I love dies. The only thing I have left is Derek and Uncle Peter. Who I thought died.

Ever since the attack with Kali the packs be on high alerts even the humans are helping on shifts to protect Derek. Scott & Allison, Isaac & Lydia, Stiles & Me.

I've been hanging out with them humans alot at school. Allison's really nice and a bad ass with her bow. Although Lydia on the other hand she can be a bitch, I don't hate her. Its just her carelessness annoys me all she cares about is herself. Stiles he is a sarcastic little smart ass, but there something about him that makes me feel different.

Today is mine & Stiles shift. I walk outside of my room. I could hear Derek and Stiles voices in the living room. I walk in the living room.

"-- you guys don't need to protect me." Derek says with his usual grumpy voice/

"On the contrary my friend you need as much help it you can get." Stiles says smiling looking up at me.

"He's right,Derek" I reply supportingly of Stiles' claim

"Since I can't talk you two out of this I guess I'll just let you do whatever you want." Derek replies while walking out of the room.

Stiles and I became so close those 3 months. Stiles gave me this weird feeling, that I kinda like. Every friday night Stiles and I have a Star wars marathon. Its fun, we just talk and eat junk food. Stiles makes me feel normal. I want to be normal, being a wolf is a blessing but yet a curse.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

50.3K 608 7
Hope Mikealson or as she is known as Hope Mcall was given away when she was a baby in order to be protected by the dangers her family holds. The only...
2.8K 95 12
Sequel to King and Queen (Holarke) I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Hope is helping Ryan adjust to being in charge...
8.7K 166 17
Jon Solo grew up during the Rebellion's fight against the Empire. He is now an adult and a pilot in the Resistance, led by his stepmother, Leia Organ...
78.3K 2.6K 37
Sometimes the hardest battle isn't enough to change a heart, sometimes all the war and blood in the world isn't enough to shift a single destiny. ...