The Invincible Summer of Juni...

By keyframed

WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION In 1955, mixed-race Ethan Harper leaves his progressive hometown for a summer in Ala... More

Purchase The Invincible Summer of Juniper Jones!
Author's Note
Playlist
Epigraph
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Epilogue

Q&A

9.5K 422 132
By keyframed

Once I finished writing the first draft, you guys sent me questions about ISJJ that you wanted me to answer - thank you! As promised, I've answered them in a video. Sorry about my messy room and weird facial expressions and constant gesturing, and also sorry that for some reason the video gets blurry in the middle (I don't know what happened). Hope you guys enjoy it! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 70.9K 42
[2022 WATTPAD BOOKS AWARD & WATTY WINNER: GETTING PUBLISHED 2025] There's a boy at Evergreen High that has a different girlfriend every two weeks, a...
26K 2.1K 40
When Charlie Miller loses her job the week before both her roommates move to California, she decides it's time to get out of Texas. But with her bank...
435K 20.7K 30
WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION When her initiation into her college's History Club goes awry, Sol has to come face to face with Ethan-the cute guy whose ho...
113K 10.6K 45
[Complete. Wattys 2023 Winner] The Redding takes you if it knows your name. That's the rule that's kept Meg alive --- or awake, rather --- since the...