Foxy saves me

By wo327wo327df

This story is about me when I get kidnapped by Barney More

Barney Kidnaps Me

20 0 0
By wo327wo327df

It was a normal day I was going to work. On my way to work I went to McDonald's for breakfast I went in, ordered my food, and sat down. While I was eating I was daydreaming about Foxy again until I heard gunshots.
Me: What's going on?
Worker: Um some purple dinosaur named Barney is killing men and kidnapping women.
Me: Oh dear we need to call the cops or James Bond 007.
James Bond: Did some one call my name?
Me: Eeeeeeeeeeeh James Bond thank Goldy you are here Barney is killing men and kidnapping women. So 007 can I borrow you're care so I can escape?
007: Sure
Me: Thanks * runs out of restaurant and into 007's 1968 Mustang*.
Barney: Savannah where are you?
007: She's not here and I will not tell you where she is.
Barney: Fine I will find her myself!
*Time skip sorry*
Barney: Ah there you are Savannah now it is time for you to be my sex slave, but first I have to kill your male lover.
When I heard Barney say those horrible words I started to cry tears forming in my eyes I love foxy.
Me: No I will not let you kill my beloved Foxy!
Foxy: Lass What be going on
Me: Foxy Barney is going to kill you you haft to leave before he kills you.
Foxy: Why does Barney want to kill me fer?
Me: He wants to kill you so he can take me and be his slave
I cried more Foxy came closer to me to hug me.
Foxy: Shhh don't cry lass.
Me: Why should I?
Foxy: Because Aye will always come back.
Me: What does that even mean?
Foxy: It means that Aye can't die easy.
Me: Ok
After Foxy and I talked we gave our last kiss I smiled at Foxy I said my goodbye to him
Me: Barney my lover is right here and do your worst!
Barney: Ok * gives Foxy poison *
Foxy: * Falls to the ground*
Me: Foxy I love I hope we will reunite one day and live happily ever after
Foxy: * gives last words* Ye will lass at the stroke of midnight tomorrow night.
Barney: Time to go Savannah.
time skip Barney's lair
Barney: We are here and now it's time for sex
Me: No please I don't want this
Time skip in my cell

In my cell I couldn't sleep I was very sad I didn't want to be a sex slave I started to cry but then I remembered Foxy said before he died * Ye will see me again tomorrow night at the stroke of midnight. That thought made me feel happy I went to sleep in my dream I felt Foxy's loving arms and it made me feel that Foxy was right there with me ; but I didn't realize that Foxy was right be side me breathing on my necked body. His arms holding me tight he looked at my sleeping body and smiled.
Foxy: Wow Savannah be so beautiful even in sleep.
When I heard Foxy's voice I woke up and I saw Foxy's golden eyes and removable black eye patch on his left eye I smiled at him.
Me: Foxy You Came Back
Foxy: Yes Aye did come back and yer necked.
Me: Oh right, Foxy can I have some clothes?
Foxy: Of corse Anythin fer me lady * gives me a diamond pink dress with a emerald crown, unbreakable glass shoes, black gloves, and a blue sapphire necklace.*
Me: *Puts on outfit* Foxy how do I look?
Foxy: Just like a princess
Me: Do you have an outfit Foxy?
Foxy: Aye do lass let me put it on * puts on his outfit*
When I saw Foxy's outfit he was wearing a suit made in Paris France, a gold crown with sapphires, black boots, a brown weapon holder around his waist with a diamond sword on his right side and a gun on the left, and gold gloves.
Foxy: How do Aye look lass?
Me: Just like a handsome prince.
Foxy: Thanks lass.
Me: your welcome and Foxy can we get out of here?
Foxy: sure lets go, but we need to get out of this cell first * picks out his sword*
Me: whats the sword for Foxy and swords can't cut through metal
Foxy: it be fer cuttin but, This be no ordinary sward lass it's a magic sward
Me: Magic, really?
Foxy: Yes me dear magic.
Me: Oh Foxy show your magic sword to me by cutting the bars of.
Foxy smirked handsomely at me and said.
Foxy: With pleasure * cuts the bars in half*
Me: Wow that was amazing.
Foxy: Thanks and lets get out of here.
Me: Foxy will you carry me?
Foxy: Of corse * Picks me up and runs to the exit*
time skip at the pizzareia in Pirates Cove.
Me: Oh Foxy I'm so happy that you came and rescued me, you deserve a kiss.
Foxy: Um a kiss?
Me:* Kisses Foxy on the lips*
Foxy: * blushes* Ok we can stop now
Me: Ok.
Foxy and I lived happily ever after The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 35.1K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.8M 159K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.7M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
188K 14.6K 36
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...