The Bad Boys and The Tomboy (...

By Katyrules

Alice Avery lives in a society where every girl must wear mini skirts and unbelievably high heels. Where girl... More

Description
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Epilogue

Chapter Nineteen

49.7K 2K 579
By Katyrules

Alice's POV:

"What do you mean?"

"I am not done." He used the same line on me that I did on him. "After my boss let me leave with my life, we grabbed Jace's limp body and put him in a car. Eventually we heard him breathe and we rushed him to a hospital. We waited in a hospital waiting room for twelve hours wondering if our best friend had bled out yet. Eventually I got to see him and we left the hospital days earlier than Jace was supposed to just to make sure you were okay. So you really think you have it worse Alice?" I couldn't catch my breath. For the first time since I've met these boys, I just wanted to run up and hug them.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know. Is Jace okay?" I asked them quietly.

"He's alive." Ryder answered me with a cold tone.

"Can I see him?" I wanted to make sure he was okay. He's frustrating but he's still hurt.

"He's downstairs." He sighed. I got up and ran downstairs. "Jace?" I called out.

"Yeah? What's up?" I heard a voice say. So, I walked towards the voice to see Jace on the couch holding his bleeding stomach. My eyes almost popped out of my head. That's a lot of blood.

"Oh my god." I breathed out. He laughed a bit.

"Hey sunshine, how've you been?" He asked me with a smile. I hate that cocky bastard.

"You need to go back to the hospital Jace. You're going to bleed out." I scolded him.

"Sorry, not going to happen. You want a drink?" He asks casually. I rolled my eyes.

"No, Jace. I want you to go to the hospital so you don't die." I glared at him.

"It's no trouble. I'm going to get a drink anyway." He started to sit up and he hissed in pain. "Do you know where Jack keeps his liquor?" Jace asked my brother.

"Jack doesn't drink but is father does. I don't know where he keeps it though." Danny replied without his eyes leaving the television screen. I forgot about Jack. Oh no, I left him there with...

"What the fuck?!" I heard Jack scream and footsteps ran down the stairs. I looked by the staircase and saw Jack running from Alec. Alec had a switchblade in his hand.

"Run little bitch!" Alec yelled at him as Jack ran out of the house. Well, there goes Jack. Alec walked over to us with Ryder a few steps behind.

"Damn it guys. You chased him out before I could ask where the liquor was." Jace groaned.

"He was pissing me off." Alec shrugged it off.

"So you chase him out of the house with a switchblade and call him a 'little bitch'?" I asked sarcastically.

"You don't do that to people who annoy you?" Alec asked me and he looked truly confused. What an idiot.

"Tell Jace to go back to the hospital." I crossed my arms and looked at Alec. Ryder's face looked stone cold and he hasn't said a word to me.

"Damn. Didn't know you cared about Jace's health that much." Alec wiggled his eyebrows. Seriously? He is bleeding out and he's here to crack jokes? "I'm going to light a smoke." He sighed and grabbed a lighter. He pulled a pack of cigarettes out of his left pocket and grabbed one.

"You're the most frustrating human being ever." I growled in annoyance.

"Yo, we need to leave. If Jack is as wimpy as he seems, the police will be here soon." Ryder stated with a hard tone. I feel awful for making him upset with me. Ugh! Ever since I realized that I didn't absolutely hate them all I've become a total softy. I hate it.

"Do you guys have a car?" I asked them. Alec nodded and pointed out of the window. There was a black van which looked really spacious. It also looked like a pedophile van so it wasn't perfect but it will do.

"Okay. I have to piss so I'll be right back out." Danny muttered. He got up and went to the bathroom.

"He is not coming with us." Ryder commented. My eyebrows raised in surprise.

"What? He's done all of this to keep me safe and he's just going back home? If I am in as much danger as you say I am, I'm not leaving him to get hurt or to be used as leverage." I retorted. Alec sighed and nodded.

"Okay. Now that we have an understanding, I need you boys to get me some things from around the house." I looked at Jace. "If you will not go to the hospital. I need to stop the bleeding. Warning, it's going to hurt." I smiled.

"I have a bullet hole in my stomach, I think I can handle this." Jace chuckled.

"Okay boys, get me a needle, thread, find the alcohol so I can clean the wound, get me two towels and gauze. There should be a first aide kit in the kitchen with gauze in it." I commanded them and they left. Jace and I sat in silence as we waited for them.

Ten minutes later, the guys got all of the material I asked for. Danny was back to watching Netflix. Alec and Ryder were sitting on a couch by Jace and me.

"Okay, first you have to take off your shirt." I stated and opened the vodka bottle.

""If you wanted to see me shirtless, you didn't have to wait until I got shot." He smirked. I rolled my eyes because I was used to their petty, flirtatious personalities. I looked at the wound and oh my god. It was wrapped up and gauze but the stitches must have come loose because he was walking around so soon after he got them.

"As I suspected, your stitches are loose. We need to stop the blood loss." I commented and grabbed a towel.

"When did you become a nurse?" He questioned me.

"It doesn't take rocket science to figure this stuff out. I also played a lot of sports when I was younger so whenever I seriously hurt someone, my mother and I would go to the hospital with them because my mother felt bad." I explained and unwrapped the gauze from his stomach and he hissed in pain. "When you're at the hospital a lot, you learn a few things." I pressed the towel lightly on his wound.

"Damn." He growled out as he winced.

"If this hurts, you're going to hate the vodka." I laughed because he acted so tough before.

"Fantastic." He sarcastically smiled. I took the towel away and soaked it with the vodka. It's a shame that it had to go to waste. It looks expensive.

"Maybe Alec or Ryder should hold your hand." I commented. I was serious, this was going to hurt like a bitch.

"I'm not a girl giving birth, Alice. Just do it so we can get out of here." He barked at me. Whatever, I don't even feel bad anymore. He grabbed the bottle of vodka and started chugging it. He is going to be so drunk later. I placed the towel on his wound and his eyes went wide.

"Holy mother of fuck! Are you trying to kill me Alice?! Son of a bitch! Why not just light me on fire, eh?! Is no one going to stop her from trying to torture and kill me?!" Jace screamed out. I started to chuckle and he glared at me. "You think this is funny? You want to switch places, Princess?!"

"Fuck off, Jace. I'm just trying to help. Calm your tits." I stated and took the towel off of him and he let out a breath. "Alec, can I use your lighter?" I asked him.

"Oh no! I told you she was going to burn me alive! I'm not ready to die!" He yelled and I am not positive but I think that the vodka kicked in.

A/N: how was this chapter? Did you like it?

What are your honest thoughts about Alec, Jace, and Ryder?

Who are you rooting for to win the girl? 😉

Vote and comment if you liked this chapter!!!! ~Katyrules<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68K 2.5K 34
Book one of the Good & Bad Trilogy Decker High is full of stupid idiot cliches. We have popular jerky jocks, popular brainless cheerleaders, crazy sm...
162K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
226K 5.4K 21
Avery Hunter was a normal popular girl. She is loved by all of her friends and she is really pretty. But one day she has to drop everything and move...
310K 9.6K 29
COMPLETED, CURRENTLY EDITING/PARTIALLY REWRITING (please excuse the mess. Some of the plot is being changed so there might be a few areas that get co...