Doll (MikaYuu)

By armincrackers

And there we were, the two of us, standing at the entrance of his bedroom. "This is where you and I will get... More

The Solemn Doll Contract
♦01♦ - Coffee
♦02♦ - Façade
♦03♦ - Offering
♦04♦ - Mother
♦05♦ - Custody
♦06♦ - Wonder
♦07♦ - "Mika"
♦08♦ - Rose Petals
♦09♦ - Eager
♦10♦ - Suffocation
♦11♦ - Dirty Mouth
♦12♦ - Eve
♦13♦ - Magazine
♦14♦ - Happy
♦15♦ - Un Patin
♦16♦ - Critique
The Solemn Doll Contract Piece II
♦17♦ - Pools
♦18♦ - Define "Love"
♦19♦ - Big Step
♦20♦ - Mushy Fuzzy
♦21♦ - Résumé
♦22♦ - Agency
♦23♦ - Welcome to Work
♦24♦ - Like An Animal
♦25♦ - Beautification
♦26♦ - A Gift
♦27♦ - A Swallow
♦28♦ - Gloves
♦29♦ - Fireworks
♦30♦ - Pills
♦31♦ - Strings
♦32♦ - Know
♦33♦ - Questions
♦34♦ - Rush Hour
♦35♦ - Entrust
♦36♦ - The Commence
♦37♦ - Walk, Walk
♦38♦ - Table Manners
♦39♦ - Sex
♦40♦ - Heat
♦41♦ - Mom & Dad
♦42♦ - Alleviation
♦43♦ - Mine
♦45♦ - Dream
♦46♦ - Tired
♦47♦ - Estrangement
♦48♦ - Yet Again
♦49♦ - Messages
♦50♦ - Hello
♦51♦ - Missed You
♦52♦ - Wet Night
♦53♦ - Blueberry and Watermelon
♦54♦ - Close and Far
♦55♦ - Here For You
♦56♦ - Mika & Yuu
♦57♦ - Full Circle
//please read// not author //
Excerpt 1 ♦ Elevator
Excerpt 2 ♦ Tasteless Envy
Excerpt 3 ♦ Soirée D'amour
PT. 2 (Soirée D'amour)
Excerpt 4 ♦ Died in Paradise

♦44♦ - Family

3.7K 142 333
By armincrackers

Day Six in Paris.

The room was freezing when I woke up. Or maybe it was just my prejudice.

Or, it was the lack of something or someone beside me. That was no surprise after the distance we shared last night. I was soon discovering that my experience in Paris was nothing like I thought it was going to be.

I almost despised it here.

I checked for any notes. Nothing. No faucets running or rustling of clothes.

This was the coldest 'good morning' I had ever received from him. I should've apologized last night. We were both exhausted as it was, showering and just turning in for the night. I don't even remember kissing him goodnight.

I was a terrible boyfriend... How could I teach him to love when I'm not even correctly putting in my own?

I cleansed away any bad thoughts as I freshened up for the morning, feeling the slightest better. I would've preferred to start my morning with a shower with him and a sleepy tooth brushing session, but I got what I deserved.

I sat on the bed, checking for any texts or calls, but it was just my plain blue lock screen requesting a passcode. I felt empty.

Then I got some crazy idea that they all returned and left me here, which would've been hilarious... And scary.

Just in case, I peeped down the hallway to hear the usual commotion from the team behind their door. Hair driers, faint music, sounds of clothes rustling together... I swear it was like a 24 hour fashion show with them.

I knocked, swaying slightly as I waited. Not like I have anything better to do...

I was alarmed as the door swung open and Pink did not look... Well... Pink. More yellowy today. Maybe greenish?

"Ah, you're here!" she snorted, looking bloated and dizzy. Were they really getting drunk this early in the morning? She clamped onto my shoulders, looking me dead in the eye. "You have a mission today."

"That's no surprise," I nervously joked, noticing how odd her colors were today. She wasn't even dressed, decked out in pajamas and her hair undone. This was the rarest thing I'd ever witnessed. This was the equivalent of me walking in on Mika without any worries bothering him.

"Ugh, come on in, son," she coughed, nudging me in. It smelled like beauty supplies in their condo. The rest of them were down the hall, busying it up as they were prepping.

She flopped down on the bed, coughing heavily. I would've thought she were dying. "Are you alright? Do you want anything?" I offered.

"Yeah," she grunted. "To avoid my family for the next three years."

I was baffled.

She continued. "Those two idiots just got the news that I'm here. Already my cousins are asking for favors. Just because we're in the same country doesn't mean I want to see you! Heck, I can't even stand living on the same planet as them!"

Seeing her so introverted was actually the highlight of my morning.

A scoff left her. "Not like I can even tend to the two imbeciles; I've got a fever. How can I be around a child?"

"They want you to babysit?" I clarified, finding this hilarious since Pink had kids of her own and was a fanatic over children. "Just get the rest of them to do it."

She gave me a ridiculous look. "As if those three could handle children. They can hardly handle a hot iron for good gracious. In fact, that's the only thing they can handle if any." She sighed dramatically, fanning herself. "I'm surprised to see you without your lover."

I was frozen for a second, realizing what she had meant. Suddenly, I was sad all over again. "Yeah, he's... Somewhere out there. Wait... Lover?"

She smirked, chuckling to herself. "As if you two lovebirds could hide it for decades. What did you expect to do, hide out until marriage? We heard you two that night loud and clear. Well, luckily not clearly but loudly. Have manners! We were trying to sleep." She must've been amused by my embarrassment.

"So... Why did you act like you were oblivious that day you came to visit?"

"Because it was the day right after. The mood still lingers you know. Let you have a couple nights to live it down. We were going to bust you eventually. It was like a secreted way of telling you to be quieter next time. I mean... If there is a next time." She grew forlorn. "You two are farther apart than some of the legs of these teenage girls yearning to get a chance to meet Mikaela."

I sighed, wishing we'd never have to end up in such distance, but it had to be temporary. I meant this in no narcissistic way, but how far could Mika go without me?

She patted my shoulder as I sat down next to her. "Hey, hey... He's here, just relax. He's got some news anyway he wants to tell you - God knows what. Probably another business proposal. Ugh, I am exhausted of heels."

Great. If that were the case, I would drown myself out in that pond out front.

"Want a touch up, sweetie? A wax?" she offered, which I wasted no time denying in fear. "Amateur." she giggled.

As if experiencing pain had levels to it. Maybe it did. Either way, pain was pain.

I was worried yet felt warmth again as Mika came down the corridor all ready for the day. He looked amazing, which I would've told him if I wasn't nervous. He smiled softly at me.

Yes! Please don't be mad please don't be mad please don't.

Despite her fever, Pink had no problem swinging in for a hug which was probably for the millionth time today considering she already saw him. "Ah, bonjour baby. Did you eat?"

He shook his head, shrugging lightly. "I made some plans for breakfast."

"Please, I'm exhausted," she wept, "no more heels."

"No... Not for you," he awkwardly giggled, watching relief flush through her.

"Ah, I am blessed." She suddenly gave the two of us a mischievous look with her sickened state. "Ah? Hmhmhm," then she snuck just before the corridor, holding the door just before it shut. "Have fun!" Then she closed it.

What a weird condo. A door to a corridor. Like some inception.

Mika grabbed my attention, perching next to me on the comfy mattress layered in two red comforters. I shouldn't have been nervous. It was like I was meeting Mika all over again. I could barely keep eye contact.

"Tell me," he just softly said out of nowhere in the voice I loved to hear.

I was confused. "Tell you? Tell you what? I thought you were mad at me!"

Now he was the confused one. "Mad? Why would I be mad?"

I felt stale. "Well, this is awkward. I thought because of last night... You..."

There wasn't an ounce of discomfort in him after I said that. He even held my face gently. "I am not mad at you, Yuu... Never, I was just very exhausted. And, I was also very ignorant earlier that night, which should not take long to ring in the airs." He smiled like nothing had even phased him. Of course that made me skeptical.

I found it hard to return the same smile, and I could tell he hated the way I was looking at him. I didn't intend to, I was just baffled.

He pressed his lips to mine, as if to make the tension all go away. It helped seldom, and I could return it... God, I missed the taste of his lips. Sweet, soft... I could taste his Chapstick.

"Do you still believe I am mad?" he asked in a voice that moved me. In some deep way, I knew the way he was acting was hurting me, but in a really... Good way almost. Like the way love is supposed to hurt. I think.

"I believe you aren't," I whispered back, wanting to kiss him again. He was still holding my face, a weak spot for me.

"Good," he chuckled, rewarding me with another kiss. Man, I just wanted to climb on top of him... Not on Pink's bed. This would've been awkward.

I didn't mind it when our lips parted since he left us off on such a blissful note. His hands now clamped on my shoulders. "I have got great news."

"Yay!"

"We can actually go somewhere today! And no escorts!" he sarcastically cheered.

"Woo! We can finally go outside like normal people!" I added. Wow. I couldn't believe this was our life now, you know.

Pink had suddenly burst back through the door, and I realized she had been eavesdropping the entire time.

"Hey," Mika pouted.

"You're free?" She gave us both a disturbing look. We just watched her. "Please, take the favor for me! They keep calling me!"

"Babysitting?" I dreadfully remarked. I could've cried. Hell, I almost did.

"Please, babies. I'll pay you anything you want." A look had suddenly crossed her face. It worried me. "Hey! We won't even complain about the noise anymore. I mean, men have to do what men have to--"

"Okay! Okay, just..." I sighed deeply. "How many hours?"

"She said just two! Just until they get back." I could tell she was trying to make it sound better than it actually was. In the end it turned out to be a lie.

Mika caught on, pinching the bridge of his nose. "They really cannot just hire someone?"

"Yeah! You two!" She patted our heads simultaneously. "Should be here in just a half. Good luck!"

Just as fast as she arrived she was gone. I looked at Mika. "Do we really deserve this?"

He rolled his eyes. "We are models, what does it look like?"

~

How bad could this be?

Now we had baby supplies hauled up in our room and all over our bed. Not so bad. I could live with that. I think. At least it smelled good!

She was one, almost two. Hardly cried. I could live with that. She kept pulling on Mika's hair, which he couldn't live with. Her parents were maniacs. They blew up our cells every twenty minutes. At least they actually liked the child.

"So, were these your breakfast plans," I snorted through a mouthful of waffles which she was trying to grab off my plate. I had to sit her on my lap. Mika just laid back like a smug bastard.

"Nope," he sighed, flipping through the channels on television.

Her name was Bo. It was odd, yet pretty adorable. Kind of suited her since she would randomly blurt out sounds that sounded the same. Just two letter sounds that would startle the both of us.

"Really?" I scoffed as she dropped the napkins on the floor. "And how'd you get syrup in your hair?" Which I had luckily spotted for she was a brunette.

This was going to be a long day.

"Okay, this thing has got to do something interesting besides blurt out sounds and spill syrup everywhere," I hissed as she played with the buttons on my flannel. Mika looked over at me with a smirk.

"She's one, what do you expect her to do? Play video games?"

I liked that idea, giving him a look which he turned down.

Dear God! Babies were so squirmy, I nearly dropped her twice. I had to lay down with her between Mika and I so she would chill out. She automatically went to Mika to pull at his hair with her tiny fists.

"Have fun," I retorted, snatching the remote. If I couldn't leave the resort for yet another day, at least I would spend it with a marathon of football. At least the players got to be outside...

"Ow," he whined, pulling his hair back. I smiled, watching her amusement with the strands.

"Tie it back. You look cute in a bun." I suggested.

"She'll probably just rip it out," he joked, giving her a suspicious look as he put his blond locks up. He was so adorable...

Now she looked at me, as if I were her next target. "Oh no." I was already retaliating. Now she went for the remote. I guess that was harmless.

"You know, who says we have to stay inside just because of the baby?" he hinted, giving me a small hopeful smile. Hopefully that was a getaway ticket.

"I mean, she won't be in the way?"

He shook his head. "It can still be our day, Yuki." I almost missed hearing that name. "Besides, she hardly cries. If anything, I will let her pull at my hair if that is what it costs to keep her satisfied."

I smiled. "Look at you, daddy of the year."

His face suddenly grew pale as he looked at the TV. I turned too, nausea racing through me. How the hell did she navigate to such a dirty channel?! What was with these pornographic channels in the first place?

"Dear God Mika cover her eyes!" I panicked, quickly taking the remote and flipping the channel. In fact, I turned the whole thing off. I stuffed the remote under the pillow, sighing deeply. She looked up at us in confusion. "Do you think she'll forget that when she's older?"

We exchanged a nervous look.

~

Finally. Outside.

Just with a party of three.

Or maybe it was two and one-fourth?

I had the job of carrying all of the stuff in a backpack while Mika carried Bo.

"So, are strollers just not a thing in France?" I joked again, watching him roll his eyes with a smile.

"As if they left us with one. You were there. She is light, anyway." She was amused with the slight wind, trying to grab at it. "I just hope she isn't cold."

I was feeling so flustered. I wasn't sure what it was, but seeing Mika's affection with a baby made me feel a certain way. It was a good way. All fuzzy and warm.

Paris was beautiful, by the way. It was chilly, but it didn't phase me. I loved how small I felt next to all of the buildings. I adored the cobblestones and bricks aligning the walls. It was like I was in a fairytale or something.

"Do you really hate it here?" I asked him as we admired about on our stroll.

He thought for a moment, brushing a strand back up to the bun still tied on his head. "No, I just... Last time, I loathed being alone. With just me and my aunt... And it was just all about business. I guess I never really got a chance to explore."

I held his free hand. "How do you feel now?"

He smiled softly at me. "I am in love with it. Especially with you."

I felt amazing. I loved him so much. I kissed him on his lips, almost wishing we'd never leave. The moment felt perfect.

Bo was amused with the water in the lake we passed. She was amused with everything, which made us glad. She didn't require much.

"Okay, my feet are tired," Mika told me, letting Bo play with his hands. I found us a bench in front of a lake where a plethora of swans happened to be crowded. Mika and I switched off.

"I feel like I'm living a romantic fantasy," I laughed as he leaned on my shoulder. Bo was trying to pull at his hair again. "Featuring you," I cooed at her.

Mika was quiet, gazing serenely out into the ripples of the light blue waters. This was the most at peace I'd seen him. He was beautiful. I wish I could've framed what I saw.

"It is going to be such a pain getting back to work tomorrow," he sighed, almost sleepily.

"Hey, don't think about it. Live for the moment, Mika." I kissed his forehead, watching a smile come to his face.

"I got to speak to my mother again today," he gently told me, a fragile sentence that I took to heart. "She is feeling better."

"That's amazing. When do you plan on seeing her again?" I kept Bo's tiny fingers away from his hair as I listened, letting her inspect my hand instead.

"Well, she was hoping to meet you as well. I was thinking next time she is available to meet people, I could invite you along with me. If you wished to come." He seemed uneasy as he admitted it. "I told her a lot about you. She loves you; she says she wants to give you her thanks in person. She knows all you have done for me.
"Then... On one phone call, she told me 'Mikaela, don't you ever let that boy go.' or something like that... After all of the dumb things I have done, I know why she says that."

I was stunned for a moment, having to take it all in. He has spoken about me... His mother does know... And I can meet her...

He continued, quietly so I had to listen more intently. "She knows how I feel about you. She said in some way, she knew I'd 'fall for an oddball.' I wonder what she meant... Anyway, she obsesses over how we met. It's 'like fate bound us together' she says. It reminds her of how she and my father met. I still do not know him well. But my mother... Yeah.
"She speaks a lot of things. She can be crazy. She wants me to marry you."

I hadn't even noticed I had tears until Bo had felt one on her and looked up at me. I wiped my eyes, a dumb smile on my face. Great.

"I would love to meet her," I tried to say as if I weren't crying. I wasn't sure why I was. I was beyond emotional. I was happy.

He gazed up at me, and I pressed my forehead to his. "Yuu," he whispered.

"Mika," I whispered back.

"Mika!" Bo shouted underneath us, trying to pull at his hair.

"Oh, geez, you," Mika laughed, undoing his bun which fell into a messy mass all around him. She was amused in no time.

"Somehow, I can relate," I stated. Mika shook his head, a grin plastered on his face.

~

When we finished our stroll, it was late at night and Bo was no longer a hyper mess at our hands but a sleepy knot on the bedsheets. Mika and I laid beside her, him answering the millions of texts her parents had exploded him with.

I had no friends so I just stared.

Suddenly, Mika turned and gave me an odd look. "Are you feeling alright?"

I nodded slowly, wondering where the hell that question had come from. Then the smell hit my nose. "Oh, God," I scoffed, covering my face. "Please tell me that was just a fart."

He stared at me nervously as Bo began to whimper. He inched away. "That one is on you. I carried her all day."

"I don't know how to change a diaper!" I retaliated, holding her before she cried. Then I held her out for Mika. "You do it."

He gently moved her back to me. "No, you."

"Mika--"

"Yuu, you do this."

"Mika, no--"

"Yuu!"

"Mika! I have to pee, please."

"You liar!"

"Can we do it together?" I altered, watching his face grow pale. He looked at her sadly.

I prepped the bed in a large sheet just in case there were any screw ups. I set her down as Mika hauled up the supplies. Her little curious look said it all.

Here went nothing. Mika watched in clear amusement. "Better wipe off that smile. You're doing the diaper part."

He bit his lip, opening the door to air out the smell. She was still unsatisfied, about to cry again.

"Ugh, Mika, come here," I sighed as I set her clothes aside. He stood at the side of the bed nervously. "Let her play with your hair."

"What--"

"You heard me." We exchanged a look. He rolled his eyes, getting on his knees and lent over as she began to fiddle with his hair.

"I cannot believe this," he muttered, resting his chin on his folded arms.

"Hey, it wouldn't work on my hair. You got the magic Rapunzel hair."

He couldn't argue with that.

Now for the dirty job. Brace yourself, Yuu. Let's hope she isn't a distance peer or anything. Can girls do that? Let's hope not to find out.

The diaper was a mess. Along with the image burned into my brain forever. I pulled my shirt hem over my nose and mouth, trying not to projectile vomit on an infant.

I suddenly pitied my mother. She told me I pooped a ton as a baby.

"Dear God," Mika coughed, covering his nose and mouth. I glared at him.

"Hush, you don't get to complain," I snapped, rolling up the diaper and-- shit... "I need a trash bag."

He tried to look around with what little access he had. He used his leg to drag the baby bag over towards him. He searched blindly, finding nothing.

"Just use ours."

What I feared.

He slid it next to me, where I dropped it in. I took a deep sigh, inhaling the scent again. Agh, God, Yuu, hurry up. The clock is ticking.

Cleaning counters was totally different from cleaning a baby's butt. Not to mention it gets everywhere.

"So, how's it going?" Mika teased, Bo suddenly yanking on his hair. He hissed.

"Great, now that it's your turn." I smirked, watching him plop his head down in defeat. He held his hair as she tried to cling on.

We made a quick switch, her face utterly confused as Mika was now staring in horror at the mess.

"Oh, would you hurry up!" I snapped, letting her yank on my hair. It wasn't as amusing as Mika's gracious locks. But it was her minimum wage compared to his.

"Don't forget the powder," I reminded him, holding it out for him. He nearly dropped the entire bottle. "Mika!"

"I am trying!" he nervously said, dousing a powdered cloud everywhere. I coughed, waving the mess out of my face. Before I knew it I was laughing.

He quickly slid the diaper underneath her, trying to match up the sides. Bo stared at him oddly.

You and me both, kid.

"Bam!" he said in accomplishment after he finished, sitting her up promptly. "Woo! Only in about two, three minutes?"

Powder ran down her leg. I rolled my eyes, bursting into giggles.

"My mother would be proud."

She plopped back, still looking upset.

"Now what?" he grieved.

"Maybe she's hungry?" I suggested, searching through the bag. I had no idea how to even do the whole milk thing. Not to mention the poop smear on my shirt. Dammit.

He smiled. "I will do this one. Go shower."

Score one for Yuu. Aaaand Mika, too.

~

"What are you doing? I cannot feed you from there..."

Just something I heard from behind the bathroom door. It made me laugh as I got in the shower, feeling amazing after the day.

"I don't have boobs, sorry..."

Mika was amazing. I could hear Bo whine in defeat.

Man, I wished he was in here with me again. Now I was feeling how he felt all this time. Wanting to be touched. I was always going to feel that way around him, but of course I wanted us to be affectionate, too. He missed that part so much in his life.

"Okay, this microwave is horrible," he scoffed.

It was a terrible thought considering I most likely already knew the answer, but I wondered who his first was. Probably an occasion he wants to forget. I wish I could give it back to him. And by that I meant his first. Virginity didn't have to be a bad thing.

I just wish he had a choice for his.

I didn't know where the thoughts had come from. Knowing him this long, I had always found myself caring about random bits and pieces of him and his life. All I ever wanted to do since I've known him was make him happy or impress him.

Even since the coffee cup.

When I was combing through my hair after my long shower, I was alerted with the sweetest sound. A thing I never thought I'd hear. I had to be extra still to hear it. I knew it! He could sing.

He was singing quietly, very very softly. I turned down the vent to hear, a smile coming to my face. His range was wide, his tone sweet and soft.

Holy shit I was jealous. This dude was a god. He could model, sing, probably worked out, too. I wasn't even sure. Either way, I was jealous.

I made sure I was quiet when I escaped the bathroom so I wouldn't startle the both of them. He seemed embarrassed when I caught him, silently clearing his throat as if he were doing nothing.

"No, keep going," I whispered. He plopped his head back on the headboard in embarrassment, hiding a smile. Bo was sleeping softly in his arms. He had her bottle held in a hand.

"She's asleep, anyway," he whispered back. I carefully sat next to him, watching as her tummy rose and fell.

"I knew you could sing, you bastard."

He chuckled, wrapping the blanket around her socked feet. "Just barely."

"Barely my ass. I should get you on Idol or something," I joked as I stuffed my feet under me.

"No," he said in disgust.

I smiled, leaning my head on his shoulder. "Did she really try to be breastfed from you?"

"I am not kidding, Yuu."

"Hot," I joked. He gave me a look.

An eager knock came to the door, which of course I had to answer. The most French-looking dude was at the door, speaking so many fast-spoken words to me that I wouldn't even have comprehended even if I did speak French.

"Come in?" I oddly said, startled as he gave me a kiss on each cheek.

Mika recognized him, but he was also startled by his words. He replied nervously through laughs, handing Bo off. Her and her father were polar opposites. He was the noisy one while she hardly ever made a peep.

He suddenly doused him in cash, Mika glancing wide-eyed at the pile of money on him. I covered my mouth, fighting laughter.

"Merci! Merci! Au revoir, Mikaela!"

How Bo was still sleeping was a mystery to me. He collected her things, giving me another kiss to my cheek. I closed the door behind him, staring at Mika in disbelief.

I helped him clear the money, setting it aside on the nightstand. "Well, that just happened."

"Odd." He said.

"Mm, you look hot with baby powder all over your pants," I teased.

He shrugged, locking his hands behind his head. "Mind taking them off for me?"

I actually felt like an adult. We went from a baby shenanigan to sexy time in a split second.

I pulled them down, having to match with his wiggles to get them off. I giggled, leaning in between his legs to reward him in kisses.

It took no time to get steamy. He turned me over, pawing at my clothes. I would've completely skipped clothes after my shower, but of course Bo had been there at the time. As of now? Hell, I could forget about them for next half a day.

"God, I missed you," he whispered into my chest where he was leaving the hottest kisses.

I combed my fingers through his hair, letting his hands roam down my sides. He tugged down my pants, leaning back up to give me a kiss. I could tell he wanted to practically rip my shirt off.

His phone buzzing scared the both of us.

"Shit," he muttered, making me laugh.

"Hey, Mika doesn't swear." That made him roll his eyes.

"Hello?" Of course I teased him throughout his call. That consisted of him giving me looks and having to pin my hands up.

"Oh... Really?" ...A long pause that worried me. "I think he'd agree. I will let him know... Thank you."

"Your boss?" I asked as he set his phone aside.

"Mhm." He lifted an end of my underwear. "And apparently, you have a lingerie photo shoot scheduled."

When he let go of the strap, I flinched back into reality at the snap.

"What?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 6K 23
Lately I've gotten into a lot of fights with this douche named Jean. Now Mikasa is off on a school trip for three weeks and I'm stuck with this guy n...
5.3K 177 20
The first time Yuuichirou met Mikaela is not the best thing he has ever wished to happen. It was far from normal. However, his crush on Mika doesn't...
287K 11.3K 31
Eren, is a normal junior in high school with his adopted sister Mikasa, and his best friend Armin. One night, Eren had a weird dream. With a mysterio...
746K 38.6K 107
(Completed) Falling in love was easy; keeping it wasn't. We started off as friends. Slowly we realised we liked each other. Then a kiss. Which turne...