The New Age: Kylo Ren Star Wa...

By alekseixx

WARNING::: This story has strong R rated language, sexual scenes, and violence. Reader discretion is advised ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29: not an update
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 9

26.6K 626 476
By alekseixx

Her dress is above^^ but without the hair du, or scarf.

I am not sure if the code that I used applies to the First Order. I know it is a code for the Dark Side, and since the First Order is with the Dark side I just used this one, enjoy (:

KYLO REN POV:

A black dress cloak, cape, and for once, I combed my hair.

I was almost looking forward for tonight, she would swear in, and I could (in time) learn to trust her.

I walked to her door, as rubbed my face as I was about to knock, when I felt it.

Stubble, I fücking forgot to shave. Wait why do I care?

Why should I care?

I blew a strand of black hair from my face, and just as I was about to knock on the door it opened.

My eyes threatened to widen, as I took her in.

Her slim body was hugged tightly in a dark floor length dress, that revealed her seductive curves.
The bottom of the dress held triangle shapes of silver, green, and black.

The sleeves were low cut and exposed her slim shoulders and her upper arms.

The dress looked familiar, I just didn't know from where.

Her makeup was dark, with a hint of gold that enhanced the gold in her gray eyes.
     Her lips were stained a pink colour, her high cheekbones were blushed, probably from makeup considering I had never seen her blush, or show any emotion except for anger.

She involuntarily looked at me from under her long, dark lashes.

She looked...good.

"I uh...are you ready to go?"

She nodded stiffly, I held out my arm for her to take.

I could sense her hesitation, but nevertheless her little arms held mine stiffly.

Since we didn't have any restaurants aboard the Resurgent-class star destroyer, but that didn't mean we couldn't take a room, put black sheets up, and setup a table.

We came across the room, stepping in, I led her to the table, and sat across from her.

She sat stiff and straight, her eyes waiting for me to say something.

I guess the girl never relaxed a day in her life, her heart shaped lips pressed together in a straight line.

Not tearing my gaze from her, I held out my hand.

She seemed to know the drill because she closed her eyes, and pressed both of her hands into mine.

She took a deep breath, and I felt the power in her hands as we joined our forces.

I felt my power draining, only to be filled by hers, and the process repeated.

By doing this, she was connected to someone in the First Order, Supreme Leader Snoke insisted that it be me whom she swears to.

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength."

She paused.

"Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory."

With a final breath of determination she finished...

"Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me."

I felt her grip tighten around my hands, and with that, so did my core.

"Cora Drakon, you live and you die by the force of the First Order."

I pulled her Lightsaber from inside my cloak, FIRST ORDER was written on the handle.

You could tell she lightened up the second I pulled her saber from my cloak, she sat straighter. I felt the pull immediately on the handle of the contracted Saber, you could tell it hand found its owner.

As I extended the saber she held it', and I said the last words; 

"With this oath you are now one of us, you are now apart of the First Order."

She held the saber in her hands, the blade of it extended, and the red of it reflected on her pale face, lighting her features in a blood red colour.

It dawned on me that she could kill me, right here, right now.

She could take over the ship, with the saber I just handed her.

But she didn't, instead, the beam of the saber retracted, and the heat was replaced with the cold of the room.

She was true to her word, and it would be hard for her to turn on the Order, because the force inside of her would be rejecting her betrayal.

She tucked it away as she looked up at me, knowing that what she just did, secured our trust...for now.

She leaned back in her chair and relaxed, her expression softened.

I shifted in my seat, "Since we are going to be training together, we should know each other, yes?"

She looked down and shrugged.

I'm not much of a conversation starter, but I'm assuming she's worse, so I'll just start?

"How old are you?" She beat me to it.

"I'm twenty-five." I said.
She nodded.

"I am seventeen." She said slowly, as if she was testing it out. Even though she had already told me that.

I had thought she was older, she must be one of the youngest lords to ever exist.
And one of the most powerful.

"Favourite colour?" I asked.

It was almost impossible to notice, but I caught it- the tips of her lips turning up into an almost half-smile.

"Blue." She said. The smile gone in seconds, she gave me a nod to give my answer.
Blue didn't seem like her colour...she seemed more distressed than blue, more like a dark gray.

"Red." I answered simply.

"Oh wait. I know why. Is it because it's the colour of blood from your victims?" She asked. I couldn't tell if she was being sarcastic, but it could go both ways considering it was true.

I nodded and raised the glass on the table, "Exactly."

"Weapon?" She asked.

We both answered at the exact same time, and the exact same thing. "Saber."

She sighed, as if recalling something, and I wished that she could have been less powerful, so I could know what she was thinking.

she had walls built up tight.

"I'm thinking of what everything is going to be like from here." She glanced at me, "if you were wondering."

It's like she read my mind, but she couldn't have, because I didn't let her?

I scrunched my nose but guess my face must have been readable.

"Tomorrow we are going to train. I'm going to see how you fight, and see where we can go from there."

She tiled her head in a mock, "You already know how I fight."

I nodded, and smiled at that incredibly recent memory, "Yes, weak, and if I recall...you lost?"

"I was tired." She seethed, "and the wound in my stomach didn't exactly help."

"It wasn't supposed to help." I taunted.

She sighed, "So training, and what else?"

"Our new mission. As a team, me and you are going to track down Luke Skywalker." I grinned, "We are going to find Luke Skywalker, and you're going to help me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

841K 24.3K 47
Formally named, Married to the Dark. The reader is suddenly engaged to the mysterious man she knows only as Kylo Ren. As their relationship grows the...
11.1K 278 40
You are Sidrienne Parroba, a member of the resistance, and daughter of the General and Admiral. Trained in the ways of the Force since you were very...
150K 5.5K 19
Han wasn't the only person Leia asked to help bring her son home. She went in secret to Rey, who had already once bested Kylo. Rey agreed to help the...
812 94 40
(COMPLETE!!! My best ranking is #54 in 'order' out of 2,000) 5 years after the rise of skywalker as rey is now an adult and a jedi master she now has...