My Life With The Parkers

By sara_berman

Mae Stevens was just an average teen with a passion for volleyball. She had a normal life, happy family, perf... More

UPDATE

New year, new me?

7.4K 98 19
By sara_berman

So I've decided to start a new account, solely because I don't want people finding my name on here and making fun of me. I really enjoy writing, and I want to get into it again, so I'll be deleting this book off of this account and transferring it to @insistent (which will be my new account). I'm not quite sure if my new frenzy of inspiration goes as far as continuing this book, but I have a lot of ideas in store for the new year, and I really hope my crazy schedule allows me to pursue this little dream of mine. Thanks for all of your support, and I truly hope I'll still be getting it. I expect to see all your comments on the next chapter coming up, and I promise it won't disappoint!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 4.9K 32
๐‘จ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’“ ๐’•๐’– ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’Š๐’— ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Œ๐’•๐’Š, ๐‘ป๐’– ๐‘น๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’•๐’‚, ๐‘ป๐’– ๐‘ฒ๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’‰๐’ ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘น๐’‚๐’…๐’‰๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‹๐’‚๏ฟฝ...
7.5M 210K 21
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
1M 3.6K 72
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
217K 9.1K 50
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...