Alphas Lie

By bailey2846

First book of two Kayla is a teenager in the Light Moon Pack. Her life is perfect and she can't wait to meet... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Epilouge

20

661 28 6
By bailey2846

Kayla

"It was Amber"

"Amber..... Why did she do that?"

"She did it so when you hovered over me it looked like you did it."

"Kayla I love you please forgive me.?"

"No Jeremy go away please!"

"Kayla I'm not leaving" my eyes turned black

"Get out now!"

I couldn't take it I freaked out and I formed into my wolf and attacked the couch.

"Kayla I'm sorry" He said as I formed back into human.

"Apology not accepted," I put my hand in my stomach and glared at him.

I walked out of the room and down the hall, where I saw Amber walking up the hall towards me. I stopped and grabbed her arm pulling her towards me.

"I know your stupid secret Amber or should I say rouge." I bitterly said to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 2.1K 42
Liyla just moved from the Bahamas to Los Angeles with her mom and dad who got a new job there. Being the new weird girl, Liyla expected to be left a...
68.3K 1.6K 33
Ethan Evans is going to be the alpha of the moonlight pack and Drake Stevens will be his beta. Ethan bullies Isabell all her life,. Isabell and Etha...
268K 4.8K 27
BOOK 2 Taylor Moon is the daughter of the Alpha of the Gold Moon pack. She gets bullied every day by the same boy. Austin Vain, the bad boy, the Alph...
Kyle By Gabby

Werewolf

7.7K 524 25
Third story in the Alpha's Daughter and the Beta's son series. Kyle is now the alpha of the Nightshade pack and he is now looking for his mate. Wha...