I'm 1d Mate

By Floragal354

There's a little girl named Anna who didn't even know anything about the supernatural world until she met fiv... More

chapter one
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
A/N
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
A/N
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
A/N
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
A/N
Chapter 28
chapter 29
A/N
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
A/N
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43 ~A plan date
chapter 44~the date
A/N
chapter 45~the kings.
chapter 46
chapter 47
A/n
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
love to louis' family
chapter 54
💖Epilogue 💖
A/N
it's the end
New book
Wondering questions...

chapter 10

719 15 0
By Floragal354

Anna's pov:

I wake up in a comfy bed again?I look around the room and notice that I am in the same room that I first got here apart from niall and Louis holding me down to them.Did I just heard niall right?That they are vampires.If they are vampires what do they want with me?Do they want to eat or drink me?Am i a blood bag?Whatever it is,it's not gonna end well.Well you see,I am not just a normal girl.I am a type of girl who can control elements.Only the girls in my family has it and no I am not a witch.I am just fairy,a powerful one.My grandmother told me that when I was younger.

Flashback

I was four back then.I walked towards my grandmother who was doing something with her hand.I looked in front of me to see the lamp lift up into thin air.

"Grand-grand how did you do that?"I asked her

"Sweetie,your mother will tell you about this soon,"grand told me.

The next day my mummy told me that I could control elements when I first start to aciddently spilled water on the floor and the water was flying over my head.

Flashback over

Louis suddenly walking into my room in shock.Why is he shock?Did I do something?

"You have powers?"Louis asked shock.

I just nodded my head telling him yes.Did he just read my mind?He nodded his head like he just read my mind.Oh my gosh!!!!!! He did read my mind.

"Cupcake,how about we go downstairs to meet the boys?"Louis suggested.

"Cupcake?"I asked him.

"Yeah,the boys and i think we should just give you a nickname,Niall already called you princess and me cupcake.The others is still figuring out your nickname to give you."Louis told me.

I just nodded my head to answer to him and follow him down the stairs.

#######$$$$###########$$$$#####
Sorry for another short story. I yet to make it more longer I guess.Please put in the comment on far you guys are enjoying my book.
#######$$$$###########$$$$######

(Edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 40.5K 52
Becka is really excited to tell Harry the news about her newly found pregnancy but when she finds him cheating on her, .... again. she can't stand it...
27K 572 23
How could something so tragic happen to a sweet, loving girl like Maren Payne, little sister of Liam Payne who's 1/5 of the world famous boy band One...
9.8K 217 37
**********One Direction not famous********** Jess is 19 she got married when she was 18 her husband died in the army. What happens when she move to L...
83.5K 1.1K 28
One Direction. The biggest boyband right now. There debut album has just dropped, and the tour starts in a few months. But what happens when a girl...