Nicole and Arson {Completed)

By Sarah24SM

This beautiful cover is by @Anoniem024 Nicole just wanted to play house with him, but who would have known... More

Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Epilogue

Chapter 01

31.9K 966 143
By Sarah24SM

"Nicho" six year old Nicole shouts as she runs around the house searching for her brother so she could ask him to play house with her as she was bored playing all alone.

She yelps as she crashes with someone and starts to cry as her bottom hits the floor.

"Oh, my little Nicole," Pop chuckles, as he helps his granddaughter up trying to calm her.

"Pop" Nicole cries hugging the old man before she sniffs and her eyes land on the big man who she crashed into.

"You made me cry" she accuses the big man who stares at her dumb struck as she points her little finger his way and Pop starts to laugh once again.

"Arson, meet my only grand-daughter Nicole, let me warn you she has one of the most dangerous tempers in the house...

And my dear angel meet Arson, he will be working for us from now on" Pop introduces them and Nicole wipes her tears before she stares at him from up to down and smiles.

"Pop I want to play house with him," she announces holding his hand and pulling him towards her room.

"Nicole" Pop's call goes right through the girl as she takes one of his new guards away.

"Stop" Arson heavy voice makes her stop at once and the big man sighs as he pulls his hand away from the girl who stares at him wide eyes.

"I have duty," he states and she just keeps looking his face before she grins.

"Do you know if I start to scream and cry loudly all of my brothers will be out here with guns pointed at you?

Damien has a temper you don't want to tease and Damon he just joined the force, Nicho will probably sit on top of you and you will die, I am sure Gabriel will love to play targets at you...

So, buckle up I have my eyes set on you and now you will be playing house with me" she narrows her eyes warning him.

"I don't..."

"Uh-uh, come on I need to show you all of my dolls, they will be so happy to see you. You can be their father and I will be the mother who will make tea and serve cookies" she starts to talk dragging him with her as she holds his big hand in her tiny ones and Arson has no other choice to do as she asks him to.

*******

"Arson" Nicole shouts as she sees the man walking inside the house and she waves his way.

"I cannot play with you," he states as he goes to start his duties but she hears none of it.

"I already talked with Pop he says your duty is with me," she states as she once again holds his hand dragging him along with her.

"But..."

"Today it is your duty to change our kids diapers while I make tea for you, be a good daddy," she warns not letting him talk as she keeps on pulling him.

Arson sighs as he sips the tea from the tiny cup she hands him while sitting stiffly on the chair she pushed him into.

From the moment Arson had joined this household he has done nothing but being dragged around by this six year old girl who has the obsession of playing house with him, it seems he was the only guard who plays that with her and sometimes even her brothers are her victim.

It is definitely funny at times, as it was not everyday that he got to witness Damien Price wear a tiara and sit on the uncomfortable chair drinking from the girly tea cup and playing house with his stubborn sister.

Even so they were lucky as it seems it happened once a blue moon while he has to go through the torture every single day, as the girl was the most demanding human being he has ever encountered.

*******

Arson keeps his eyes straight ahead trying hard to keep his focus around his surrounding not to the squealing of the teenagers who were wearing barely any clothes as they all were gathered to celebrate Nicole's sweet sixteen.

He keeps quiet trying hard not to punch each and every one of his team mates who could not help but keep their thoughts with them regarding the underage girls who were literally throwing themselves at the arms of the guards.

"Man they are really testing my patience, if I have to pretend to be saving any of these girls from falling in the pool I will loose it," one of his men groans in complaint as the girls, who were Nicole's special friends were really shameless.

"Birthday girl's here," one of his men announces and Arson's eyes travels to where she was walking out from and he literally looses his shit.

"Fuck I hate my job," one of his men curses again as every eye around the pool zooms on the birthday girl who was wearing a barely there bikini.

Nicole walks to each of her friends and greets them smiling, hugging, kisses here and there before she goes to lie on one of the benches on her stomach.

"I am going to hell for the thoughts I have" one of his men once again whispers and Arson once again stares at the front on guard.

*******

"Nicole is that the man you were talking about?" one of Nicole's friends asks as she sits next to her.

"He is really huge, are you not scared by his size?" another of her friend giggles mischievously.

"Is he looking our way?" Nicole asks still with her back to Arson.

"No, he had glanced when you entered and after that he has been looking around, I pity you of all the men out there you fell for one of you bodyguard, cliché much?" her friend laughs while Nicole just keeps quiet.

"Shut up girls you don't even know the first thing about my man" Nicole growls as they both keep laughing and she was not happy about it.

"Well, too bad you keep dreaming about him while we go have fun" the girls calls as they walk away from her.

"Hey, Nicole happy birthday," one of her classmate states, as he goes to sit down on the chair she was lying on.

"Hey Davis, thanks for coming" Nicole smiles as she turns to face the guy whose grin widens.

"Are you going to get in the pool?" Davis asks as he stares at their classmates swimming and playing.

"In a while" Nicole replies, as she was not in a good mood.

This whole birthday party was not even her idea, she just wanted to celebrate her birthday peacefully in her home but when one of her classmates irked her, she just announced that she was going to throw her sixteenth birthday party at her house and this is how she had ended up hosting it.

"Hey so do you want me to put the oil on for you then?" the boy dares and Nicole just stares at him blankly before shrugging her shoulder.

She passes the massage oil in the boy's hand not thinking much about it before she lies on her stomach once again.

*******

"Someone is getting lucky tonight" once again one of his men speaks still Arson says nothing while his eyes were going back and forth from Nicole to around the house for any sign of distress.

"Arson, man you need to get a close look man it seems the lucky boy has something else in his mind," one of his men informs and his eyes zoom on the group of boys who were walking towards where Nicole was getting a massage and by the looks of their grins it was not a good thing.

Arson walks straight to where Nicole was lying and just as one of the boys goes to pull, the string of her bikini he stops the boy whose eyes widens and he turns bit red.

"Um...I was..."

"Too bad you cannot" Arson warns the boy before he pushes the boy away from Nicole.

"What's going...Arson" Nicole shouts as she turns to see what was going on only to gasps as he pushes her back and puts his hands on her back pressuring the area so she cannot get up.

"Stay put," Arson, warns as he pulls the string of her bikini before re-tying it tightly and covering her around with his coat.

"What is wrong with you and why are you manhandling my friends?" she shouts as she turns to watch three of the boys were lying on the ground in groans.

"They were..."

"The hell is wrong with you, let go of my friends and go stand where you are supposed to"

"They were trying to hurt you" Arson voices but she does not listen helping the boys to get up and throwing Arson's coat at his face.

"You are just my body guard not my boy friend" she snaps at him and Arson quietly puts his coat back on before he nods her way and walks to his duty but not before glaring at the boys and warning them with his eyes letting them know he had his eyes on them.

*******

"Damon you cannot do this to me, it's my birthday" Nicole shouts as her brother hands her a plastic bag asking her to clean the pool area her friends left in ruin.

"I would not have to if you had used your brains and what the fuck were you thinking calling those idiots to our house and now look how the pool has turned out...

Feel lucky that I did not spank you in front of your so-called friends, and what the fuck are you wearing? Now hurry the fuck up and clean, pick up the cups and I need this pool in exact same condition it was before I left the house...

Arson, make sure she does not leave anything, and why the fuck did you not stop her?" Damon shouts at Arson who nods not saying anything.

"Fucking teenagers," he grumbles as he goes to walk out of the pool area.

"Arghhh...I hate you all," Nicole screams as she throws the bag on the ground and stomps her foot in anger.

Damon had walked in just as she had ordered Arson to do his duty and without a word her brother started to fire the gun startling her friends who were ran out of the house in their naked state shouting and screaming.

"I know it was all you, you called Damon did you not?" she asks as she walks straight towards where Arson was who just stands quiet.

"Answer Me," she shouts but he just blinks her way maddening her even more.

"It's better if you start to clean before Damon is back again instead of shouting in my face" Arson answers straight fueling her anger.

"You, who do you, think you are?" Nicole shouts as she pokes him on his chest but the man does not buzz at all.

"So you think you are all unaffected huh? A tough one huh? I will show you and make you go down on your knees," she promises as she turns to walk out of the pool without cleaning it.

*******

When Damon knocks on the door of Nicole's room after a few hours the girl braces herself as she has yet to go down and clean the pool but when Damon just smiles and hugs her giving her a present she is shocked.

"You are not mad?" she asks him as she takes the present and when he shakes his head no she frowns before they both walk together towards the pool where Nicho and Gabriel were waiting for her.

"Hey kiddo, happy birthday" Gabriel shouts as he pulls her in for a hug and she is surprised to find the pool clean.

He eyes zooms on Arson who was just standing there as if nothing happened and he just did not saved her ass from being whooped by her brother.

After they all have their dinner at the pool, the house cleaners in the house clean the table for them before all of them head for their rooms but Nicole stays waiting for Arson.

Arson raises his brow as he finds the girl standing in front of him, she pulls his tie and he bows down a bit and before he could react, she goes on the tip of her toes and lands a kiss on his lip.

"Thank you" she giggles before she rushes out of the pool while Arson just stays bowed down a bit in shock.

*******

Nicole takes a deep breathe as she stares at her eighteen-year-old self and gives herself a prep talk before she walks out of the door and goes to tease the devil.

"Beware Arson here I come" she grins throwing herself a flying kiss before she walks out of the house.

As she thought, she finds Arson on his duty talking with one of his men, she smiles as she makes her way towards him and seeing how his shoulder stiffens, she knows he knew she was making her way towards him.

"Hello Arson" she calls as she goes to stand in front of him plastering her body to his front.

"What are you doing out here?" he asks gruffly trying to push her away but she just smiles and seductively bites on her lower lip as she holds on to his tie.

Slowly Nicole raises her left leg and rubs his private with her knee and Arson's eyes turns steel cold pushing her with more force than before while she just stares at him innocently.

"See you later big boy" she winks his way as she runs inside the house laughing while Arson just watches her.

"Fuck man" one of his men whispers from the earpiece he was wearing.

*******

Nicole groans as she drops the pen and lies on the carpet, her finals were up and she was so deadbeat from studying and all. She checks the time on her watch and groans once again as it was just past dinnertime but without Nicho around, she does not want to eat dinner alone.

No Nicho also means, no Arson, as well and that was making her frustrated.

When the sound of the car stopping is heard, she jumps up at once and runs down the stairs to meet her brother and Arson who just gets out of the car.

"Nicole"

"Nicho" they shout at once just as she jumps in his arms.

"I did not know you were going to be back now" she calls as she turns to stare at Arson and winks his way.

"Yes, we finished the meeting sooner than we thought so we took the next flight back" her brother replies as he walks inside the house with his sister in tow.

"You must be tired want me to make you something?" she offers and he just refuses.

"No, but let me freshen up and we can sit for coffee, Arson you staying?" Nicholas calls and the man nods.

"We will wait for you here," Nicole shouts waving to her brother before she turns towards Arson with a mischievous grin.

"Hello Arson" she whispers seductively before making her way towards him.

The big man turns to leave but she just holds his hand and stops him, before she traces his arm and waistline.

"Missed me" she asks as she comes to stand in front of him and her hand slowly traces his belt area.

Arson glares her way as she gropes him and plays with it for a while and he holds her hand and both of them stare at each other as if a silent challenge was going on between them.

But before anyone of them could do or say anything Nicholas walks back in to join them.

*******

Nicole plays on her phone as she waits for her ride to the school and when the car stops in front of her, she stares at it and her eyes widen to find Arson will be the one to take her to school.

"Hello handsome" she grins as she takes the front seat and without a word Arson drives them away from the house.

Nicole bites her inner cheeks as she keeps staring at her handsome man who has yet to acknowledge her existence.

"So" she starts as he slowly traces her finger to his bulging arm but gasps as he at once holds her hand and pulls her into his lap.

Arson pulls the brake to the car and pushes his sunglass away before he lands his eyes on the girl spread on his lap.

"Listen, and listen carefully you need to stop your stupid touching and groping. I am here to work not to be something you can use to calm your teenage hormones, got it?

I have worked my ass off, to, land this job and had gone through enough to be where I am today, but if someone tries to mess with my head and me, I will not let them go unharmed...

The only reason why I have been tolerating your advances is because I respect the men I work for and if their little sister cannot keep it in her pants and wants to act like some two dollar slut then it's not my problem but find someone else to be your boy toy, you heard me little girl...

This is my first and last warning to you, do not even think to cross the line with me you will not like the outcome," he warns as he glares at her with his hand still around her wrist.

"But I only want to act like a two dollar slut for you, and I don't want to put it in my pants when it comes to you" she grins as she bites on his jaw and Arson growls before he pushes her away from him.

"Nicole do not test me"

"And you don't test me Arson, my eyes are set on you and I get what I want," she promises as she glares his way before she folds her arms and stares straight commanding him to drive.

*******

Nicole's advances towards him came even stronger after that threat he put on her, she would brush her hands on his privates or ass when she walked past him and while they were and alone she would flash him her body parts.

Arson could not control her but what he could do was to stay away from her and stay away he did as he always did and hung out with Nicholas and stayed out of Nicole's way and the times they met he made sure they were not alone and he was standing as far away from her as possible.

Nicole was frustrated with his ways of staying away from him. Even so, she did not give up on him.

However, things came to a halt and everything came crashing down on the day of her graduation party her brother's threw for her.

In all her eighteen years of life she never knew she would feel so much hurt when she watched Arson walk inside the house with his girlfriend in tow.

She had never seen him smiling so much in her entire life, the way he was doing that night and to put salt on her wounds, he was kissing her somewhere every few seconds.

They had stuck with each other like glue the whole night making it impossible for her to corner him and demand an explanation.

Nicole was gawking at him for the whole night so when he excused himself to go to the bathroom she took the chance to corner him.

As soon as the door to the bathroom opened Nicole made her move she pushed him right back inside and got down on her knees giving him the blowjob of his life.

However, what came after he came was not what she expected, as Arson not just insulted her but broke her heart all over again when the door opened to find his girlfriend staring their way wide-eyed.

He left them alone without another word as if he did not just come in her mouth and face. While Nicole stood strong in front of his girl friend, the woman just laughed at her calling her a slut.

Hearing the word from that woman was like a slap to her face still she did not tear up but when that woman said Nicole would never, be the woman to satisfy him and that it will be her going back home and to his bed tonight, that crushed her.

Him having a girlfriend was not so big deal as she could always pretend she was better than everyone but knowing he would be getting pleasure from some woman while she has been throwing up to him hurt.

She felt undesirable and thinking she could not be able to satisfy the man she loved hurt like hell, so when the woman left her alone she cried on the bathroom floor.

Everything changed after that Nicole did not even spare a glance his way for a few weeks and when they drive together, she always took the back seat.

That was when her habit of drinking started, that was the start of her addiction to drinking because she was too hurt and wanted to be numb and the only way was to be too drunk so she cannot feel anything for the man in whose arms she would loose consciousness time and again.

*******

Nicole was humming to herself in the back of her car; she was out of her house, to, just drive around.

Even if her idea of going for a drive was just her and her car with loud music, it was not possible seeing that she cannot do any of those normal things without carrying at least two of her guards her brother assigned for her.

Therefore, right now she was with two of her guards in the front and her in the back just for a drive, she sighs seeing the trees pass by in a zoom while her mind wanders around.

After the stunt, she pulled last time and gaining a warning from both her brother and Arson, she was in no mood to irk them. She could handle her brother but not Arson as that man had too much hold of her heart for her to risk confronting him.

In addition, after her brother's marriage to Grace he was too busy impressing and sweeping her off her feet to look after Nicole, which was a good thing.

Now that Nicho had someone else to look after Nicole was more than happy to be out of his focus line, and as seeing Grace was a good girl and perfect for her brother she cannot help but be happy for her brother.

Now here she was with a hurt heart and taking a long drive with her two bodyguards, she sighs as she stares out of the window before closing her eyes to shut down everything.

Nicole tries to sleep but the instant whispers and hush that fills her ears makes it hard for her to rest she tries to shout at the men to shut it but their next talk runs chill down her spine.

"We will fucking enjoy the little whore"

*******,

Arson stops the car in front of Nicholas's house before he walks out with his boss, they both walk in to see Grace alone in the living room grading some papers.

He nods towards Grace's way while the girl nods back before she smiles at Nicholas's way who walks up to his wife and lands a sweet kiss on the top of her head.

"Where's Nicole?" he asks as he sits next to his wife and picks up a paper.

"She has been gone out for hours, said she needed a drive" she replies taking the paper out of his hand and he grins.

"So did you have your dinner?" he asks before he turns towards Arson asking the big man if he wants to join them but Arson refuses before handing him the bag and saying his goodbye.

Arson walks out of the house for the day, and stretch his body a bit as he feels a few of the bones pop, he sighs before making his way towards the cabin he is sure he will find a few of the men working.

He will just sit and chat with them for a while learning about the whole day's activity before he will say his goodbye to them until the next day.

Just as he reaches the door of the cabin where few of his men must have been looking at the CCTV camera he hears their laughter, he ignores it and goes to unlock the door when their talk stops him dead in his track.

"Do you think they have already done it with the little bitch?"

"No, they said they will give us a live telecast when they fuck the shit out of the bitch, she sure as hell has been asking for it...

Man, if I were in Arson's place I would have fucked her every single day, damn sure would have been worth working for the Price's"

"Yes, who would not love to fuck the boss's little sister, man she has been flaunting her goods from the day she had those tits grown...

I am sure that big man had already tasted that slut, she has been literally throwing herself on him, flashing when she thinks no one is looking her way huh?"

The laughter rings on Arson's ear and having had heard enough he opens the door startling both the men.

"Arson, hey man, what's up" one of the man greets but Arson just walks up to them and grabs both the men with his bare hands as he slams their heads on the wall

"Where is she?" he snarls at their face and both the men shit in their pants.

*******

Nicole kicks and screams as the men try to take a hold of her and drag her out of the car but she tries to fight them.

"Damn, she is feisty" one of her guards shouts as he rubs his face.

"Then we will have fun breaking her" another of the guard smirks as he finally gets hold of her leg pulling and drags her out of car.

Nicole tries running out from the grasp but their hold is too tight, which makes it difficult for her to run away.

"Let go of me, if you let me go I won't tell Nicho anything about this"

"You think we care if you are going to tell your dear brother or not, till we are done with you, you will not even be able to know who you, yourself are" both of them laughs dragging her towards the house they stopped by.

"I said let go of me, you bastards" Nicole shouts as she looks around for any sort of help but looking around only puts more dread in her heart as she finds themselves in middle of nowhere.

"Why are you even doing this to me? I have never done anything to you," she shouts as she desperately does not want them to do what they plan on, she cannot even make herself think of that word.

"Oh shut up already, in a few moments you will just scream for wanting more of us, we will be sure to make it enjoyable for you...

Anyway do you have any idea how much of a tease, you have been for the past few years, flashing us all of that skin, flaunting your body with all of those skimpy clothes and then openly flirting with that Arson...

You should have come to us if you were burning so much for some cocking, but no worries slut we will give you all you want and then when we are done some more guys will be coming over for you"

The men explain everything what they want to do and how to her in details and Nicole just watches and hears it all with wide-eyes.

Nicole whimpers as one by one her clothes are torn apart while she begs them to stop touching her and screaming for one of her brothers or Arson to come save her.

The sound of an engine stopping stops the men from hurting her and both of them frown before they grin.

"Seems like our friends could not wait any longer, huh, look slut, you have more of your admirers, we will continue with them" one of the man chuckles, as he walks out to open the door for his friends.

*******

The man groans as Arson kicks him in the chest before walking inside the house; he searches around the room for the other man and shoots him in his leg just as he tries to run away.

"Kyle take them away, I will meet you at the usual place" Arson orders him dragging the man towards where Kyle was.

"But, Ni..."

"I said take them away" Arson grits through his teeth before he slams the door in his brother's face who looks behind Arson in horror.

Arson slowly turns to where Nicole was; he stares at the pieces of clothes that were in tatters and not on her body before he slowly makes his way towards her.

Kneeling in front of her, he tries to touch her but the whimpers and pleads that leave her mouth stops his hand in mid-air, Arson pulls his coat out and goes to cover her that is when she turns hysterical fighting and trying to claw at him.

"No, no, Nicho, Arson...stay away please Nicho, no please, no, Arson, Arson" she starts to shout crying as she throws her hands and legs trying to save herself.

Arson having had enough takes hold of her arms at once and holds her movements before pulling her in to his arms and covering her naked body with his coat.

"I am here, you are safe," he whispers as he runs his hands over her hair and she just stays quiet at once with her head on his chest.

Arson slowly pulls her head away from his chest and lightly palms he face worried seeing her so silent and his heart breaks as he finds her staring blankly ahead.

"Nicole" he calls but the girl does not answer at all, as she has gone in to shock.

"Nicole, talk to me" Arson pats on her cheek but she just keeps staring blankly without blinking and that worries him even more.

"Nicole, look at me baby, look it's me, come on baby snap out of it, no one will hurt you, I am here now...

I will not let them hurt you, come on baby snap out of it, Nicole please baby do not do this to me...

I am so sorry baby I let them touch you, no more no one is going to touch you, so please baby snap out of it" Arson pleads and begs as he shakes her body a bit so she could just snap out of whatever trance she was in.

"Ar...Arson?" she hiccups and Arson takes a breath of relief hearing her voice.

"Yes, it's me" he replies as she stroke her cheeks and a whimper escapes her mouth before she starts to cry moving away from him.

*******

"Nicole"

"Don't, please don't touch me, don't look at me, they..."

"Nothing happened baby, come on, they did not do anything, I arrived before they could" he speaks as he makes his way towards her but she just shakes her head no stepping away from him.

"Don't look, they touched me, please don't look at me, they...they touched me Arson, I begged them not to, but they touched me...

I am a slut, they...they...whore"

"No, Nicole don't say such things, nothing happened" Arson shouts startling her as he holds her once again in his arms.

"You are no such things baby, you are no such things"

"But, they..."

"I will kill them for touching you; I will rip their body parts one by one for daring to touch you"

"Everyone will hate me now; I could not stop them from touching me, they put their hands on me Arson"

"Don't think Nicole, please don't think"

"I am dirty, I feel so dirty"

"I will clean you okay, let's go home and then I will help you clean"

"No, no home, Nicho, he"

"Hush, my home, we will go to mine and we will clean you okay?" he offers as he picks her up and she wraps her arms around his neck burying her face in his neck closing her eyes tightly as he walks out of the house.

*******

"Nicole, here are some cloths for you" Arson calls as he knocks on the bathroom door.

When she does not reply he knocks once again and calls her name, still he gets no answer, worried he opens the door to find her sitting in the bathtub with her arms around her legs and head on her knees.

"Nicole" he calls as he slowly walks near her before kneeling next to the bathtub.

"Why did they do that?" she whisper asks as she stares at his face and Arson pushes her hair out of her face before picking her up.

"Let's get you in some warm clothes" he speaks walking out of the bathroom with her in his arms.

He helps her in to some of his clothes before handing her a cup of hot chocolate.

"Did you call Nicho?" she asks.

"I told him you are too wasted to come back home"

"Oh" she whispers as she stares at the cup.

"Nicole, please don't think about it"

"I cannot help if I still feel their hands on my body"

"But nothing happened"

"They touched me"

"Nothing happened"

"I always thought it would only be you who would touch me, explore my body but not the way they did"

"Nicole"

"But you never wanted to; you never want me and now after this no one will want me"

"I said stop thinking about them Nicole, nothing happened, yes they touched you but your virtue is still intact" he shouts stopping her babbling.

"How did you know about it?" she asks him wide-eyed and Arson closes his eyes before he stares up at the ceiling.

"Why don't you go rest for a while?"

"I don't want to, I know I will get nightmares about it" she refuses shaking her head as she puts the full cup down.

*******

Arson walks to her side in two strides and holds the cup handing it back to her and he orders her to finish it all.

"I don't feel like..."

"I don't care if you feel or not but you are drinking all of it and then getting inside those covers before I drag you in myself and we both know it will not be good" he warns and watches in satisfaction as she drinks all of her drink and goes to lie down on the bed.

Arson sighs in relief as he locks the door before he walks towards the bed and get inside himself, she automatically goes near to him and Arson pulls her in his arms.

"Sleep Nicole, I promise I will keep your nightmares away from you," he promises as he kisses the top of her head and she closes her eyes with a sigh.

Arson keeps rubbing her back even after her breathe is even letting him know she was asleep, and he was glad when she does not make a movement and sleeps peacefully.

He smiles as he finds her holding the front of his shirt in her hands and he stares at her face closely.

"What am I going to do with you Nicole, I can never give you what you want from me, if I did then your brothers are going to kill me" he sighs as he tucks her hair at the back of her ear and keeps staring at the beauty in his arms for the night.

*******

Arson moves in the bed and searches for something, he slides his hand around the bed to search something but when he does not find what he was searching he opens his eyes to find himself alone in the bed.

He jerks up at once and looks around the room to search for Nicole, a chill runs in his heart when he finds the clothes she wore last night properly folded on the chair with a note.

He reads the note to find she has left the house expressing she was grateful for his help. Arson walks towards his drawer, pulls his phone, and dials her number but it is off.

Having no other choice, he goes to take a shower and get ready for his duty.

As soon as he reaches Nicole's house he walks inside searching for her but only finds Grace and Nicholas having their breakfast.

"Where's Nicole?" he asks at once and if they found his behavior strange, he does not care.

"Oh she is back home at Pop's said she will stay there for a while, why did something happen?" Nicholas asks, as it was unusual of him to ask for her all of a sudden.

"Nothing, just wanted to know where she was so I can schedule the guards accordingly" he replies as he turns to go out but Nicholas stops him.

"Where are the usual guards?" he asks curiously even if he trusts Arson it still unnerves him seeing new men around the house.

"I have recruited new men for the security around here," Arson answers avoiding the question.

"Arson, I know it's your call who to appoint or not still why the sudden change those men were in here with us for years"

"That is why they needed to be changed, don't worry these men are better" Arson states and Nicholas stares at him for a while before nodding as if coming to an understanding.

"Okay, get ready we have a few places to go" he orders as he continues to have his breakfast.

"Actually, if you don't mind take Kyle"

"Why?"

"I won't be around for a while; I am taking few days off"

"What the...are you well, you have never taken any leave in all the years you worked for us" Nicholas states surprised.

"Exactly, that is why I am taking some now; you can go about security details with Kyle and if there is any problem you know my number...

But only use it if the need is dire" he grins before he walks out of the house with an open mouth Nicholas staring at his back.

*******

"Nicole, honey come join us for lunch" her mother calls as she knocks on Nicole's door.

"Mama, I am not hungry. I will eat once I am" she calls as she has been locked in her room since she arrived not wanting to see anyone.

"Nicole, is everything alright, you have been locked inside for a while sweetie"

"I am fine mama, just want to rest for a while" she calls and sighs as her mother leaves her alone.

That morning when she woke up all wrapped up in Arson's arm, she came to the realization that she can never be his, as for her to be in his arms she has to go through such a traumatic situation.

She always thought she was a tough cookie but after what happened, she was shaken up from within, she was grateful that Arson came to save her before they hurt her even more badly but the fact that they touched her body with their hands sickens her.

Now she cannot even think of facing Arson, how can she, when he saw her at her worst, no all the chances of him loving her back was out of the window.

Sighing she stares up at her ceiling before she turns to face the wall and her eyes lands on the dolls and their houses. A smile appears on her lips as she gets up from her bed and slowly makes her way towards the dollhouse she used to play with as a kid.

She pulls out all of the tea set she once obsessed with dragging all of her brothers to play with her and if they did not she would complain to Pop who would make them play. Being the only girl in the house was a blessing at those times.

Then after Arson joined them he was the only one who would play with her everyday even if he disliked it, he would join her.

That is what she liked about him, no matter how much she irked him or made him mad he would not do things to hurt her, he would just keep silent till she pushed all of his buttons and then and then only would he react but she has yet to see him loose all of his control with her.

There were times he was being strict with her but she also knew it was rare moments and she always looked forward to those times but now she does not even want to face him.

She does not want to walk out of these rooms and face anyone, who knows what those men guarding the house are thinking about her?

Do they all have the same dirty thoughts about her like those men, she wonders if Arson had not arrived to save her, how many of those men her brother trusted would have hurt her that day?

"What did we talk about not thinking about them?" Arson's voice startles her and she jerks her head up to see him standing in the door and for the first time she finds him wearing anything except the black suit attire he wore around them.

*******

"Arson" she gasps not believing her eyes that he was there.

"Want someone to play house with you? How about you be the mother this time and make some tea for me?" he teases as he walks inside her room and sits next to her on the floor while she just stares at him stunned.

"What?" he asks as she just keeps staring his way and she cannot help but let her tears fall down silently.

"You are here," she whispers before throwing herself in to his arms, which he had already opened for her.

"Did I not say I will not leave you?"

"But...why...how?"

"It was bad of you to leave my bed without my notice," he scolds as he runs his hands on her hair.

"I just thought..."

"I said no thinking" he interrupts her and she nods as she sighs taking deep breathes, scenting him.

"What is this? More tears Nicole, what happened to the girl who promised to bring me to my knees?" he teases as he pulls her away from him and wipes her tears.

"That girl is unsure of her feelings, she does not want to run after the man who does not want her back and she is really tired running after him for all these years"

"Pity, she gave up on him so soon, well in that case guess it's time he mans up and sweep her off her feet" he grins as he caresses her cheeks softly.

"Huh...what?" she gapes at him wide-eyed not believing what she just heard.

"Let me show you" he grins before he softly brushes his lips with her before kissing her lips slowly at first but it turns into a passionate one when she responds.

*******

Both of them have no clue how long they were sitting on the ground with her straddling his lap and kissing but none of them were complaining about it.

"You are not saying all of these just out of pity right?" Nicole asks as both of them stop kissing each other as they come up for air.

"No, always loved you, scared of your brothers" he breathes heavily before kissing her once again.

"What...you scared of my brothers?" she laughs as she pulls away.

"Arson, you do realize you are so big right?" she asks pointing the obvious.

"No matter how big of a man I am once you are on the radar of The Price's, you are as good as dead and too much was at risk if I touched you"

"Oh then what changed now?"

"I think I am far from done hurting you, I thought staying away from you was a good thing but it seems if I am not around you always end up in some sort of trouble...

Moreover, I cannot risk loosing you, my tough little girl crumbled like that, which is something I never want to witness ever again" he confesses and Nicole's smile widens.

"So, which of my brother warned you off first?"

"Guess who?" he asks instead and she thinks a bit before she answers.

"Damon?" when he shakes his head no she chooses Nicholas next bit when he shakes his head no she gasps.

"No way"

"Gabriel, was the one" he grins and her eyes widens.

"When was that?" she asks.

"Your sixteenth birthday, when he heard what I did to stop those boys he cornered me and ripped me a new one" he grins happily and Nicole laughs loudly.

"Oh my god, aww really who would have thought Gabe could be such a protective brother....

Wait, what you mean the way you...Arson, you...does that means you have loved me for all these years?" she gasps as she realizes it.

"I am sure no one in this house would just sit in that uncomfortable chair just because of the sake of their job...

You had me wrapped in your little fingers the moment you dragged me in your room to play house, even if my thoughts were not so sexual towards you well not until you kissed and then started groping me openly...

I just wanted to protect the girl with whom I played house with but I never knew that girl was not the innocent little girl I once knew but she turned out to be a vixen who loved to boil my blood and flash her body when I least expect...

You my Nicole never ceased to surprise and shock the shit out of me with your stunts" he laughs as he explains it all and watches her turn red.

"Oh you, do you have any idea how much self talk I have to give myself before I did all of those things and then that blowjob...

Gosh how could you" she fakes anger and hit him on his chest as he keeps laughing,

"Okay sorry, sorry but shit that blowjob. I have never cum so much in my entire life" he chuckles as he drops a kiss on her nose.

"So about that girl you brought at the house that night"

"I am sorry about that, you were coming on too strong and I was scared, I did not want to loose the job nor did I want to be some experiment to you...

You have to understand Nicole, I have played house with you and seen you grow up, you were literally like my own sister well not until you kissed me started groping me" he explains his actions as he knows how much she was hurt after what he did.

"So you mean she was not your girl friend"

"With the kind of job I have I will be lucky to even have time to go home and sleep, baby I spent my nights at one of the cabins near your house" he explains with a smile and she shrikes in happiness as she hugs him tightly.

"Say it"

"What?"

"What I want to hear the most, I want you to tell me first before I do, please Arson," she pouts holding on to his shoulder.

"Okay, you win baby. I love you, always have and always will. Happy?" he confesses widening her smile.

"Yes, very, very much I love you right back" she giggles hugging him once again.

"Oh wait, how did you get in and oh god what if someone comes searching for you?" she asks tensed.

"I am on vacation and as for me being here I don't think anyone will question it, because baby I have been in and out of this house for years and I am sure it's more than normal if I spent my time with you"

"Oh you are the best; now give me what I want the most"

"What?" he asks unsure and when her hands roam, he stops her at once.

"Nicole, no, stop, we should not you just..."

"Ssh, look now who is thinking and I want to feel you Arson, make a replacement all of my bad memories to good ones and feel my body with only your touch"

"But, Nicole"

"Please Arson, I have waited for you for years don't make me wait more" she pleads and he takes a deep breath giving in to their desires.

*******

The grin on Nicole's face cannot be wiped off no matter what as she takes her vows with the man on her dreams the one man she played house with as a kid and now will play house with for the rest of her life.

"Now are you happy?" Arson asks as he wraps his arms around his wife and both of them dance around.

"Yes, more than anything. I so love you husband"

"Love you right back wife"

"I want you to play father of the kids we have"

"Only if you promise to make tea for me when I look after the kids," he agrees before both of them burst out in laughter.

"Oh you naughty man" she teases him.

"Says the girl who dragged me to her room to play house the very first day she met me...

And how can I forget the times she molested me in public also how she flashed me her privates" he teases right back while she cannot stop her laughter.

"Sorry for not confessing my feelings to you before"

"It's okay; you are all mine now oh husband of mine" she giggles pulling their faces together.

"I think I like the sound of that" he grins kissing her without hesitation and afraid of anyone.

"I know how much you like the sounds I make" she replies.

"And I plan to help you make those sounds for the rest of my life, oh wife of mine"

"Thank you for everything"

"You are welcome baby" Arson replies as he dances with his wife in his arms one who did not give up on him no matter what so he plans to not give up on them for the rest of his life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 36 19
"What!?" he says with fire burning in his eyes but I can't seem to look away not even once. "What do you mean what all I did was go to a party and ha...
260K 5.6K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
296K 10.9K 73
"Love is never complete without trust." Which this story is about a blind man that loses his hope, his trust and his faith from a experienced and a g...
26.3K 176 14
(ON HOLD) the right person, the wrong time, the right script, the wrong line, the right poem, the wrong rhyme, and a burning fire for someone who is...