The pregnancy Pact

By Anastasia2298

Three best friends decide they want to have their babies grow up together so they devise a plan to get pregna... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Not an update
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 5

623 14 7
By Anastasia2298

Cameron's P.O.V.
-weekend-

It's the weekend meaning hopefully I'll be pregnant by the end of this. I hopped out of bed pretty early today since Alex was planning on picking me up pretty early so we can spend all weekend in bed.

I was curling my hair as my mom came walking in.

"Cameron you do realize it's 8 in the morning."

"Yes mom, you said I could go one to Eliza's for breakfast and a weekend sleepover so I asked Alex to take me there."

She just mouthed oh as she walked out of the bathroom to the twins room. I heard her wake them up one at a time.

Them being 15 years old they didn't want to wake up but they had doctors appointment and such today. Troy came walking into the house as I saw Alex pull up.

As I walked past my brother I could smell the alcohol, weed and sex on him but I pretended I didn't so I wouldn't start anything. I mean he's a 20 year off man.

Alex smiled at me as we pulled away from the house. We drove to our favorite abandon bridge to spice things up a bit.

After an amazing experience, we drove to his house where his brother Victor was with his fiancée Zoé. She smiled at me rubbing her 9 months pregnant tummy and getting up to get there 12 month old son Jacob.

As we got to Alex's room, Alex started to panic.

"Cam, what if I can't get you pregnant? I mean my family is fertile people but what if I'm different."

"Alex, I know I'm probably pregnant all ready. I can feel it working."

He nodded before we had sex again. And again and again and again.

I knew I was pregnant. I knew we had just made a beautiful blessing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.1K 84
- ๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™๐™’๐™€๐™€๐™‰ - started: 12/29/23 finished #1 | 2009 #1 | diorgoodjohn #2 | jessicaalba #3 | vancouver #3 | stuckinthemiddle #3 | diorgoodjo...
218K 9.1K 50
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
2.9M 245K 54
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
477K 11.9K 49
๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ, ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด.