Kiss Thy Enemy (Dramione)

By Bel_Jackson

!COMPLETED! It all started with the new Weasley product that was designed to imprison its victims in a circle... More

Pansy's Plan
Enemies
Talk
Revenge
Bets
Culprit
Set up
Pansy's Punishment
Afterwards
Final
Extras

Reactions

30K 919 1.1K
By Bel_Jackson

Hey guys!! Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who's reading this!!

Ch 3: Reactions (edited)

/\/\/\/\/\/

Pansy was mad, scratch that, she was absolutely and positively pissed. Not only did she miss her chance with Draco, but the Mudblood had swooped in and stolen her kiss. Pulling out her wand, she hexed the Slytherin common room, which was now empty.

So much time, effort, and thought went into her plan, for nothing.

She growled in frustration. "Reducto!"

\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hermione sat at the Gryffindor table in the great hall, ignoring the weird looks.

Yes she had kissed Draco Malfoy, but only to get to class on time. That's what she summed it up to at least. And if people weren't bright enough to understand that, then there was nothing she could do.

Ginny, who sat across from her kept giving her 'subtle' glances for the last ten minutes, and Hermione had had enough. She didn't need her best friend making a big deal out of the incident either.

"Alright Ginny spit it out!"

The girl wasted no time, "You kissed Malfoy?"

"Yes."  Hermione answered.

"Why?"

"Your brother's idiotic new contraption trapped us, and I was going to be late for class."

Ginny paused for a second to think. "Was he any good?"

At this point, Hermione couldn't help the tint of red that colored her cheeks.

"I don't know it was only for a second." Hermione said quietly.

"Would you do it again?" The red head replied.

"Ginny!"

"What? I would, if I didn't have Harry." she looked left and right to make sure no one was listening then whispered,

"He is one handsome beast, and if the rumors about what he could do in the sack are true, I definitely would put the head rooms to good use."

"Merlin Ginny, you're worse than a teenage boy!" Hermione's voice came out muffled because she had buried her head in her arms. She had forgotten all about the fact that they shared a common room. Sooner or later she would have to see him, and that was the last thing she wanted to do.

The Weasley just chuckled.

"Hello Hermione!" A dreamy voice announced, sitting down next to her. Luna had joined them, and judging by the devious look behind her eyes, Hermione doubted this conversation would be pleasant. Hermione looked up and wondered what she did to deserve this.

Oh yeah she kissed Malfoy.

"I just knew you and Draco would get together." Said the barefooted blonde.

Hermione, who knew better than correct Luna asked, "How?"

"Because of the Lusting Luddles of course."

Ginny and Hermione shared a look.

"A Lusting Luddle?" Ginny asked

"Yes! They're large invisible creatures who cause unneeded sexual tension between two people; they don't leave until their victims' hormones go out of control. You've never heard of them?"

Hermione dropped her head back down, while Ginny let out an amused laugh. Luna, who thought Hermione, was upset about the effect of the Luddle continued,

"Don't worry Mione according to all the rumors, I'm sure Draco is great in bed, you'll have nothing to worry about."

'Merlin! Kill me now,' Hermione thought as her two friends continued giggling.

xoxo

Draco sat at the Slytherin table next to Blaise and Theo.

"So, you and Granger eh?" Blaise started, while Theo muttered, "about time."

Draco's glare had no effect.

"There is no me and Granger, we just did what we had to do in order to escape that bloody trap."

"Suurre. You know I was wondering when you would make a move, since you've been obsessing over her since sixth year." Blaise smirked, as Draco's scowl deepened.

"I wasn't obsessing over anything," Draco denied, he might have found Granger intriguing but he didn't obsess over her!

"I think he's in denial." Theo whispered loudly.

"Shut it, you Wanker, I don't care what you think!" Draco snapped. He did not want to deal with his ridiculous so called 'best mates' right now. He already had enough on his mind, like his newts, his father's letter, which laid crumbled in his pants pocket, and that kiss. The last thing he wanted was to deal with, was their teasing.

He looked around the Great Hall glaring at anyone who dared to meet his gaze. He wasn't in the best mood after the mail came, and Blaise and Theo's teasing wasn't making anything better.

He, against his conscious will, glanced over at the Gryffindor table and automatically spotted her. Her head was buried in her arms while Looney and Weaslette laughed at her misfortune. Her head shot up as she gave the red head a confused look then glance over at him. Her eyes met his and a blush crept over her face. He smirked and winked at her, causing her to drop her head once more.

Why did he do it? He had no idea.

"Aww they're flirting." Theo laughed while Blaise made kissing sounds. Draco growled.

'I wondered if anyone would notice if those two just vanished.' He thought, as his two best mates continued laughing.

Xoxoxo

Hermione figured that things couldn't get any worse. She was wrong. She knew it when she saw Ron and Harry rush toward her, Ginny, and Luna.

Why me? She wondered, as guilt and dread consumed her. Seeing the look on Harry's face made her feel as if she had betrayed them.

Ron was the first to speak. His face was red, his eyes in narrow slits.

"You snogged Malfoy!? Blimey Hermione what the bloody hell is wrong with you?"

"Ron-" Harry tried but Hermione cut him off.

"I didn't snog him! It was a small kiss to escape George's ridiculous contraption!" She was hurt that he would even suggest such a thing. He didn't even let her explain.

"Mione-" Harry tried again only to be interrupted by Ron

"That's not what I heard!"

"Guys?" Harry spoke up, but the two yelled "stay out of it Harry" before continuing.

"Well maybe you should get information from the source and not you gossiping, bimbo girlfriend." Hermione shot back.

"Is that what this is about? I chose Lavender over you so you move on to the Ferret? If this is some plan to get me back Hermione, it's not working."

He saw the pained expression that crossed her face after he said that. He almost felt guilty. Almost. But he wanted to make sure that his message got through.

Hermione looked appalled how dare he even suggest that. She'd admit that she used to have a crush on him, and seeing him choose Lavender over her after the war had hurt. But she was over it now and realized that they were better as friends. To hold that over her head as a new time low.

"Sod off Ron. Not everything is about you!" She yelled tears threatening to escape. But before they could she turned around and stormed out of the Great Hall, and into the library where she could cry without being judged.

xoxo

Draco watched as Ron's insinuation broke her. The entire Great Hall had gone quiet as everyone listened in on what she would say.

"Sod of Ron. Not everything is about you!" She had yelled before leaving the Great Hall.

'Go after her,' a small part of Draco's mind told him. After much debating, and internal conflict, he decided to follow.

He ignored the knowing smirks that were plastered on Blaise's face.

/\/\\/\/

I had originally had this chapter done when I published the second, but I decided to go back and change some things. I figured that it wouldn't be a Dramione fanfic. w/o Ron being an arse. Hope you guys enjoyed it ! :)

Comment and/or vote & tell me what you think, I'd love to hear from you guys!!

~ Bel_Jackson

(EDITED)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342 9 8
One unlucky day, Draco Malfoy has a dream about his rival-turned-crush, Harry Potter, and Theo Nott, who has a Gryffindor crush of his own, gets a la...
21.8K 355 51
THIS IS NOT EDITED! Since there first night, Hermione and Draco have been enemies. Hermione being the star student, top of every class and Draco bei...
1M 34.2K 26
**COMPLETED A potion's mishap thrusts Draco and Harry together and binds them until a cure can be found. Despite hating the man... Harry finds somet...
32.2K 564 37
- Draco Malfoy and Fred Weasley love triangle. -oc fanfic ... Draco Malfoy, Mr. Daddy's Money, has always acted like he hated her. What happens...