Stuck in Your (Love) Trap [Bl...

By _shiro_usagi_

After spends almost a hundred years searching for someone, Aizen Sousuke finally found the person he was look... More

Author's Notes
Chapter 1 - Prologue
Character Introduction
Chapter 2 - Ascend to Hueco Mundo
Chapter 3 - New Life
Chapter 4 - Blue Espada
Chapter 5 - Back to Human World
Chapter 6 - Grimmjow vs Ichigo
Chapter 7 - Visored
Chapter 8 - The Hidden Power
Chapter 9 - The Next Plan
Chapter 10 - Back to Your Side
Chapter 12 - Sasaki Ren
Chapter 13 - Home
Chapter 14 - Promise Under the Cherry Blossom Tree
Chapter 15 - Goodbye, Mother...
Chapter 16 - True Feelings
Chapter 17 - At Last
Chapter 18 - The Truth
Chapter 19 - Jealousy
Chapter 20 - Birthday Present and Valentine Present
Chapter 21 - Cruelty
Chapter 22 - Came to Rescue
Chapter 23 - Discovered
Chapter 24 - A new Threat
Chapter 25 - The Hardest Decision
Chapter 26 - Say the Magic Words and You will found the Miracle
Chapter 27 - Date in The World of Living
Chapter 28 - A Small Proposal
Chapter 29 - Two Years Later
Chapter 30 - Only Him
Chapter 31 - Became Yours Completely
Chapter 32 - Precious
Chapter 33 - Betrayal?
Chapter 34 - The True Proposal
Chapter 35 - One Glance
Chapter 36 - Marriage and...
Chapter 37 - The New Life Begin
Last Chapter - Epilogue
Author's Announcement - Polling Matter

Chapter 11 - Love?

4.8K 94 100
By _shiro_usagi_

"Ara? Aizen-taicho? And... Ran-chan?!" Ichimaru called them and walked towards them as Aizen still carrying Ran in his hold. "Welcome home, Ran-chan. Oh my, are ya hurt? That's really bad. Ya look pretty messed up. Your face is rather pale"

"Um, I'm okay..."

"No, you're not. Come, let's take care your wound first" Aizen said and then Ichimaru opened the door, letting them entered and he closed it. Leaving them alone. He took her to bed, putting her down slowly and then he kneel down to check on her wound. "Excuse me" He lifted her right leg to check the wound on her knee more clearly. "The cut is not that deep but its quite long. No wonder the blood is continue to spill out" He then raised up his hand to her wound as it suddenly glow with green color on it.

"Um, Aizen-san? I can heal it by myself" She said causing Aizen looked at her. He pulled his hand from her knee.

"I see. Interesting. I didn't know you have healing power. Is it something you learned from human world before you returned here?"

"Um, y-yes"

"Well then, show me" He told her. Ran was looking puzzled at him first but then she raised up her hand to her knee as his usual warm blue light healing the wound. Her vision was rather blurry causing her unable to concentrate and rather healing the wound, she just made it worse. She could felt the pain but she still continued to cured it. Aizen suddenly grab her hand and then the light went off immediately.

"Stop. You just made it worse. You can't concentrate right now. Let me heal it" He let go of her hand and started to heal the wound again.

"I..I'm sorry"

"You don't have to apologize" He said as he continued to heal her wound. She doesn't know much about kido but it got her wondering. It has green color on it and she thought it will be warm like her healing light but she felt...it has coldness on it. Was it because Aizen was the one healing her? She knew how cold Aizen was, even though he was shown kind and gentle to her, she felt he doesn't meant anything-any words and actions he gave to her. 

She was wondering whether Aizen kept his promise or not. She was hoping Orihime already back to Ichigo so she can heal him. His wound was pretty bad. The wound he got from Dordonii was quite bad and now he got it again from Ulquiorra, which was a lot worse. She was too preoccupied with her mind unrealized...

"Ran?" He broke her from her own thought as she blinked few times and then looking at him. He was smiling as usual "I already finished healing your wound. It's close but you lost quiet a lot blood so you don't have to moving around now or you'll get dizzy again"

"Eh? Oh, th-thanks" She looked at her knee and as he told, its already closed "Wow. You even can do a healing too, huh? That's amazing"

"That's not powerful as Inoue Orihime's healing power. Oh, I would love to know how much powerful your healing power will be. Please show it to me when you can walk"

"Sure" She looked down again, still thinking about Ichigo again. Aizen aware about her situation as he looked at her leg again.

"Humans are sure have an odd taste of fashion, doesn't they?" He randomly asked.

"Huh? Odd? Um, I won't call it odd. It was more like...fashionable. You couldn't exactly call it odd because the only thing you wear are mostly hakama or...something" She countered him. She realized he was chuckled over her comment and he was looking at her leg, kinda made her uncomfortable as her face became red. "Um, Aizen-san?" He raised up his eyes "Can you stop...staring?"

"Why?"

"Why? Well, it's embarrassing. Staring..like that" She doesn't know the reason why he was staring at her legs like that. If she was in the human world, she will kick anyone who staring like that, most the men are thinking on something dirty. She thought she doesn't wear anything weird. She only wore a red shirts under her jeans jacket and a black shorts with dark brown mid boots. Ran thought her clothes was pretty much normal.

"Oh, my apologize. Well, you do have a beautiful legs" He bluntly commented.

"Eh? Oh...um, really? Th-Thanks...I guess" She flustered. It was pretty much weird for him to said that and oddly...Ran felt happy about it. No one had ever to told her that. Aizen was the the first person also the first man who ever told her that. She became more flustered as she saw Aizen was...kissing on her just healed wounded knee. "Waa--! Aizen-san! What are you--!"

He pulled away from her and looked amused with her reaction "Do you have to be that shy just because I kissed your knee? How adorable. I take it this is the first time for someone to kissed your leg, yes?" She didn't answer but Aizen knew it was the truth. She touched her burning face as she tried to look away from him, tried to hiding her embarrassment. "You're so easy to get flustered, aren't you?" He asked while he slowly tilted his head, capturing the girl's lips.

Ran still couldn't get what's going on. She couldn't move. Her eyes goggled. She was trying to understand what's the situation she just experiencing, right now. Aizen was...kissing her. Realizing it, her face became warmer than before. She put her right hand to his chest, trying to pushed him away as Aizen didn't let her to. He grab her right hand and suddenly pushed her to the bed, startling her.

"Wa--! Aiz--" Before she could continued the words, he captured her lips again. He pinned both of her hands as he continue to kissing her. Her eyes became watery. She felt she have to get away from him. It was the wrong thing to do, especially with the enemy. She has to push him away, oddly she didn't want to either. 

He slowly withdraw from her. Checking her condition. Her face was flaming, her eyes was watery, and her breath was rather quick-hinting she was holding her breath while he was kissing her. "This is your first kiss, right?" He playfully asked.

"Uuh...If you're done...please move" He glared at her while Ran was looking aside, unwanted to look at him more longer. He suddenly lifted his weight on to her "Aizen-san! What are you--!" Before he could anything, someone knocked the door.

"Excuse me, Aizen-taicho!" They could heard Ichimaru was in the front. Aizen pulled himself from her and stood up from the bed. He helped Ran sitting on the bed.

"That's too bad" He commented "Come in, Gin" Ichimaru opened the door and peeked inside.

"Hiya!" He entered the room followed by Tosen. "How're ya feeling, Ran-chan? I'm pretty sure Aizen-taicho already healed your wound, right?"

"Eh? Y-Yes. He...did" She weakly answer.

"Hm? Are you alright, Ran-chan? Your face is red, are ya havin' a fever?" He casually touched forehead"

"N-No! I'm okay!" She slapped his hand a bit.

"Are ya sure? Well, if you're tired just rest"

"I'm fine"

"Hmm... Well, I guess we should leave you so ya can rest. See ya in a bit, Ran-chan!"

"I will see you again, Ran" Aizen said and parted from her room with Ichimaru and Tosen. She still confused of what just happened. For what reason he kissed her? There is no way Aizen...is in...love with her. Thinking about that causing Ran's face become more red than before. She drop her body to the bed.

"Wonder what will happen from now on?" She said to herself.

Meanwhile, after the three of them exit Ran's room, they were walking away from her room until Ichimaru spoke out. Informing him that Grimmjow already returned Orihime to Ichigo and...kicked them out from Las Noches through Garganta after she was done healing Ichigo. He also informed him the remaining intruders were also out from Las Noches, including Rukia whom surprisingly still alive.

"Hm? Ulquiorra? What's wrong?" Aizen asked.

"Excuse me, Aizen-sama. I wanted to inform you something, regarding Toudo Ran"

"Well, what is it?"

"Back when I fought Kurosaki Ichigo, I discovered something bizarre from her"

"Bizarre? Is something wrong with Ran-chan?" Ichimaru asked.

"Ichimaru. Let him finish" Tosen scolded him.

"It was regarding her reiatsu. The moment I felt her reiatsu has disappeared and then I felt she was in the front of Kurosaki Ichigo, right behind the rocks but after I stabbed him, she appeared on the right side but I was still sensed her reiatsu in front of me" Ulquiorra explained. "I thought that you should know about her ability"

"No. Thank you for letting me know. You may rest now" Aizen said and Ulquiorra bowed down, disappeared in to the air.

"Well well. It seems Ran-chan learned something from the human world. Interesting" Ichimaru commented.

"Camouflaging a reiatsu, huh? How interesting. Not only she have healing power but she can also camouflage her own reiatsu"

"The more reason ya have to keep her to yourself, ain't that right Aizen-taicho?"

"That's right"

"I never heard someone, especially a human could camouflage a reiatsu. Not even a shinigami could do that"

"Don't forget, Kaname. She was more special than a human" Aizen commented.

"Yes, of course Aizen-sama"

"Let's ask her tomorrow. Let's see what kind of ability she hold"

***

The Next Day

After slept for almost 12 hours, that's what Ran thought because she felt she was sleeping too long. The moment she got up, she felt her head is very heavy and she felt weak too. Her body was hot. She felt her throat was very dry as she tried to got up from the bed. It was very hard for her but she was capable to made it to the door. She opened the door and found...

"Hm? Are ya awake?" The blue guy was waiting for her.

"Oh, Grimm? Yeah. Um, I'm sorry but can I ask for your help?"

"What?"

"Could I have a glasses of water?"

"Huh? Sure, but..." He was checking her condition, he could sensed there was something wrong with her. "Oi, are you alright? Your face is very red"

"I'm oka--" She felt the world has spin around as her eyes were not focusing and she couldn't control her body. She almost fell if Grimmjow didn't hold her. Ran was sitting in the floor while Grimmjow kneel down.

"Oi, Ran!" He touched her forehead and he could felt his hand was flaming, indicated... "Oi! What the hell?!? You're having a fever! Oi, can you get up! Damn!" While he was busy taking care her, Aizen and Ichimaru and also Tosen were walked towards them.

"Are? What's Grimmjow doing? Hm? Is that Ran-chan? I wonder what's wrong?" Ichimaru asked. Suddenly, they could saw Grimmjow carrying her back to the room which was rather a surprised to them. "Oh my. Grimmjow could act like a gentleman if he needed to. I saw Ran-chan, her face is flaming. Is she having a fever?" Without bothering answer, Aizen walked straight to Ran's room. His action causing Ichimaru giggled a bit "Aizen-taicho is really worried about her. Isn't that right, Tosen-san?"

"It is obvious if Aizen-sama is worried about her"

"Hai hai. Let's go check on her" Both of them followed their leader. 

At Ran's room, Grimmjow slowly putting her down to the bed, covering with blanket. "Damn! How come you're having a fever at a time like this?"

"Grimmjow" Aizen suddenly entered the room.

"Aizen-sama"

"What happen?"

"She...suddenly fell down. She was asking for a water but before I could get it, she just fell. The fever is quiet high, I think"

"I see" He went to her side and touched her forehead. "You're right. It's very high. Could you call Szayel Aporro? I want to know her temperature"

"Yes" He answered and suddenly disappeared. The moment later Ichimaru and Tosen entered the room.

"Oh my. I knew it she was having a fever"

"The fever is very high. I hope Szayel Aporro have some medicine" 

Few minutes later, Grimmjow returned with another man with pink hair and golden eyes wearing glasses. "Excuse me, Aizen-sama"

"Szayel Aporro, huh? Could you please measure her body temperature? I believe it's quite high"

"Absolutely" He went to her side putting the thermometer in to her mouth. After a few seconds, it began to beep around as he pull it and saw the result. "38.6 degrees. It is quite high. Does she come with a sick condition before, Aizen-sama?"

"She was having a leg injury from Dordonii. Was she got infected?"

"I believe so. But, as long she drink her medicine and have an appetite and also have a rest she will be fine. I leave the medicine here" He informed and put a cold wet towel in her forehead.

"Thank you" He said and Szayel Aporro exit the room. Aizen then sat at the bed, watching her.

"Aizen-taicho? Should we made something for her? What should we made for someone having a fever, Tosen-san?"

"Porridge?"

"Oh, good idea. Wanna join, Aizen-taicho?"

"Cooking, huh? Not bad. Sure. Grimmjow, please watch over her. If she need anything, let me know"

"Yes" He answered as the three of them exit the room. "The three of them cooking? How odd" He then sat at the edge of the bed. Few minutes later, Ran slowly open her eyes and she looked at Grimmjow.

"Grimm?"

"Hm? Oh, you awake? How're ya feeling?" He then stood up and went to her side.

"Hehe~ Awful"

"It seems you've got infected because of your wound. Just rest. Right now, Aizen and the others are cooking your meal"

"Eh? Aizen-san is...cooking?"

"Don't comment. I was thinking the same. I'm not worry about Aizen and Tosen, the problem is...that Ichimaru guy. I just hope they were making something edible or you'll get worse" He rudely commented. It got her thinking too, she was just hoping they didn't messed up. She forcefully tried to sit and descend the bed. "Oi, what are ya doing? Just lay down!"

"Um, I wanna go check on them"

"Huh? Why? Just let them be"

"I'm...worried. Please, Grimm. I'll explain to Aizen-san if you got scolded"

He let out a long sigh and scratching his hair "Damn! Fine. At least let me carry you. It'll be a bother if he mad at me because I let you walk off by yourself"

"Thanks, Grimm" He slowly carrying her like a bridal style and exit the room. He walked towards a room as they could heard screaming coming from the inside of the room. Judging by the voice, it was Ichimaru. They could hear something exploded. "Um..."

"Tch! Are they really making a porridge?" Grimmjow cynically commented. Ran only laughed a bit as they continued to walk, entering the room.

"Ichimaru! That's not a honey, that's an oil!"

"Eeeehhh?!? Oh man. Making porridge is this difficult?"

"Kaname? Are you sure this is the ingredients?"

"Yes, Aizen-sama. I have checked it"

"Are ya sure? Then, why we can't made a simple porridge? Are ya sure you grab the right ingredients, Tosen-san?"

"I don't want get commented to someone who are not even could tell the difference between honey and oil"

"Uwaa... Tosen-san you're so... Hm?" He looked at Grimmjow who are still carrying Ran in his hold. Both of them looked puzzled of what they were doing. "Oh, Ran-chan? Are ya sure you have to get up now?"

"Grimmjow! Why you bring her here? Didn't Aizen-sama specifically told you to watch her?" Tosen rudely asked.

"Um, Tosen-san? I was the one who asked him to bring me here. At any rate, are you guys tried to made something?" Ran asked.

"We were thinking to made you a porridge. I heard it is a common food to serve to someone who are having a fever" Aizen explained.

"Porridge, huh? Um, I know how to made one. Should I teach you?"

"Eh? It's okay, Ran-chan. We can't ask that to someone who are still sick"

"I don't mind. I will just told you what to do. How about we made it for all of us?"

"Interesting. I don't mind. But, first..." Aizen glared at Grimmjow. "For how long are you going to carry her, Grimmjow?" He jumped a bit and slowly putting her to the chair. Ran then slowly told them step by step of how cooking a perfect porridge. She was amused of how watching them cooking for her. Especially watching Ichimaru and Tosen arguing at each other. It took them 15 minutes to finished all of their shares. "Uwaa... It smells delicious. Itadakimasu" She took a bite from it, and as she expected it was delicious.

"Thank God, Ran-chan came in time. I don't know it only took 15 minutes to finished it. We're barely doing anything for the past 30 minutes"

"It's because you messed up with the ingredients"

"Uuh... Tosen-san you're too cruel" Their exchange of words causing Ran laughed a bit. "Well, as long Ran-chan was havin' fun, guess I let it slide"

"Ran, if you finished you have to return to your room. Your medicine is in the room" Aizen said.

"Okay..." Unfortunately, even though she knew the porridge was delicious, she couldn't took too many bite as she lost her appetite. She could only took for five spoon and then she doesn't want any more. "Um, can I take it to my room? I'll eat it again later"

"Did you lose your appetite? It's alright, we could made a new one for you later. Let me take you back" He then carried her back, ignoring her protests to let he walk by herself but unfortunately Aizen insisted.

***

Ran's Room

Back at her room, Aizen slowly putting her back to bed and covering with the blanket. "Um, thank you Aizen-san" She adjusted her sleeping position and let out a sigh "It's been a long time since I caught a fever"

"When was the last time you were having a fever?" Aizen asked.

"Hmm... I guess when I was still in junior high"

"Junior high?"

"Oh, you don't know that right? In human world, people went to school since they were still a child. First, they went to kindergarten and then elementary for six years. After they graduated, they entered junior high for three years and then senior high for another three years" She explained. She felt rather weird for talking about school to him.

"I see. And how about you?"

"I'm in high school now. First year"

"Was it fun? Going to school?"

"Hmm... Yes, it's fun. You will get to meet new people, new friends and probably new...love" She said it with a timid voice causing Aizen chuckled to her.

"I take it you didn't meet a perfect person to be in love with you"

"Ahaha, I guess I didn't. How about you, Aizen-san? Do you have any experience?" 

"Me? I guess I didn't either. I'm not interested with romance"

"I...see. But, I guess...it'll be nice if...you have found someone. So, you will learned...of how to love...someone" She weakly answered as Ran slowly shut her eyes, entering her dream world. Her words causing Aizen looked at her. He was shocked about it and then...smiled at her.

"Why you also have to say the same words?" He asked. "Love, huh? I always think that was the foolish thing. I remembered she was saying the same back then. Was it because...you're connected with her?" He chuckled on his own words and then he sat right beside her. Putting his left hand on her leg and resting his chin on his hand "I wonder what's your reaction will be if you saw me in this kind of state...Kiyo?"

For a few hours, Aizen was sitting in her bed as he sometimes took a glance to her as she was sleeping, until... Her body was starting to trembling. He felt the room's temperature was not that cold. He touched her forehead and he could felt her temperature was increased. She was sweating a lot. He remembered she hasn't take her medicine yet. He doesn't want to woke her but he has to or her fever will get worse.

"Ran? Wake up. You have to drink your medicine" He called but no answer "Ran" He shouted a bit. He guessed Ran was already unconscious and not going to wake up for a moment. He remembered she was still wearing her clothes from her world. He was thinking to grab another clothes for her as he ascended from the bed, suddenly a strong hand grip the tip of his jacket, startling him. 

"....leave" He looked at her as he couldn't hear the words correctly. "Please....don't leave me..." She said while still closing her eyes. Thinking she was having a dream.

Aizen thought it was very rude of him but he has to do it. "Excuse me, Ran. Hope you're going to forgive me later" He let go of her grip and took a bucket and headed to the bathroom. He filled it with a cold water and rewet the towel.

He came back to her bed and lifted her body to his chest. He slowly took off her shirt and sopped her body with the towel, cleaning her body from the sweat. Even though he was touching a girl's body, Aizen didn't appeared embarrassed of what he was doing. After he was done cleaning, Aizen then took off his jacket and then his clothes inside, leaving him shirtless.

He enrobe it to Ran, hoping his body temperature that attached to the clothes will slowly drained her fever. He took the pills from the table and the glasses. He put the pills inside his mouth while drank the water. He closing his face slowly to Ran and then...giving her the medicine, mouth to mouth. Even though she was unconscious, Aizen could see that she was swallowed the medicine in. He then putting her back to the bed, covering her with the blanket and put the the cold wet towel to her forehead. He then teleport back to his room. He grabbed a new clothes and wore it inside his jacket.

He take a sit in his couch and fell to his own thoughts. He slightly touched his lips as he got remembered the kiss. He couldn't exactly called it a kiss because he was helping Ran to drank her medicine but then again... He felt there was something inside of him, but he just unable to tell what is it. 

"Just what is this exactly?"

-------------------------------

Again, another long chapter. Guess what? This is the chapter that I have been longing for to write :3

How do you like the scene where Aizen, Gin and Kaname cooking? Or how Aizen was taking care of Ran-chan? :3 Hope you'll like it

Please leave comments or vote

See you in the next chapter! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 24 5
Aizen Sousuke, the one who aimed to be the Soul King, has just been defeated. He is left with only Ulquiorra Cifer, and Grimmjow Jaegerjaques, at his...
137K 4.8K 54
It all started when (Name) transferred to Iwatobi from Tokyo. She had a lot of reasons to why she moved out of the big city; health complications, a...
408K 13.3K 57
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
31.6K 1.1K 50
We all know Gin ichimaru, a snake within the court guard squads. What if I told you even while being such a great and achieving soul reaper, Gin also...