Runaway | August Alsina

By AkiraMiCole

Meet Aoki Lee Alsina , unknown daughter of August Alsina and Rayuana Aleyce but child of the foster system. ~... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.

16.

5.9K 332 49
By AkiraMiCole

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

A I K O

Aiko hugged her bestfriend Brenda as Aiko got ready to board the airplane. Brenda handed Aiko her carry on and wiggled her eyebrows at Jaxon who walked past with his sister. Aiko shook her head and rolled her eyes.

She turned to her dad who was texting on his phone. "Behave?" August asked looking up.

"Yes." Aiko responded nodded.

"I don't have to come out there?"

"Nope." Aiko smiled.

"Aight'. You need some more money or anythin'? You good?"

"Yes I'm good. Take care of my friend."

"Oh. She not goin wit' you?" August said joking.

Aiko looked at him with a straight face and Brenda playfully rolled her eyes. "I'm playin'. I got some yard work for her to do." August laughed looking at Brenda.

Brenda pouted and looked at Aiko. "You can take me to Jelena house." Brenda suggested.

"Dats not a bad idea." August grinned.

Aiko shook her head and said her byes. August and Brenda left the airport picking on each other, while Aiko bored the plane for final calls.

As she walked to her seat she looked at the person by the window. She slightly smiled at the lady and prepared to take her seat, but Jaxon stopped her.

"I got your seat." He told her grabbing onto her hand.

"You sure we can do that?"

He smacked his teeth and laugh. "Yeah we good."

Aiko walked back towards the front and sat by the window while Jaxon sat in the middle. She pulled out her earphones and plugged them into her phone.

"You gone ignore me the whole way?" Jaxon smirked.

"Right. My bad." Aiko said removing one plug.

She laughed and Jaxon mean mugged her. They made small talk until the flight attendant started the emergency demo. Aiko had a confused way as she explained. No one could understand her. Jaxon held in his laugh as someone made a joke. The woman got mad and finished her speech.

Aiko shook her head at her childish peers. Jaxon looked at her like you know it was funny. Aiko didn't say anything instead smiled.

.
.
.

"Finally" Aiko said walking out the airport.

After two hours of being on the plane Aiko was calling her parents to let them know she made it safe.

All the students were taken to a hotel where the girls and guys were separated and provided hotel keys. Everyone got with their group and parted ways. Aiko, Pri, Alicia, and Cyd went up to their room.

There was two rooms and four beds. Cyd and Alicia decided to share rooms and that left Pri and Aiko together. While Pri unpacked her clothes Aiko texted Brenda to check on her.

"You're not going to unpack?" Pri asked folding her clothes inside the draws.

"No I don't usually unpack." Aiko said shrugging.

It was an old habit of hers. Going from different homes, Aiko felt there was no reason to unpack. That way everything became easy when it was time to move again.

Pri rolled her eyes annoyed to be sharing a room with Aiko. Aiko left Pri alone and headed in the other room. Cyd and Alicia was coming out the room as Aiko was going in.

They decided to go look around the hotel and invited Pri. She wasn't up for it, but she didn't want to be left alone.

"I haven't seen you all day." Jaxon said looking at Aiko.

It was night time and all the teachers had gone to bed, but the students night was just getting started. While everyone was hoping around from room party to room party, Aiko and Jaxon was sitting on the balcony to Aiko's room.

"Yeah. I went shopping earlier." Aiko smiled looking at the skyline.

Aiko looked at Jaxon who was already staring. Jaxon leaned over the table separating them and kiss Aiko. Aiko was surprised but she kissed him anyways. Hearing the music from the party next door to them Aiko zoned out.

The kissing got heavier and wilder and wetter. Burying his face into Aiko's neck, Jaxon sent her into a frenzy, licking her ear and biting her ear lobe. He was thinking about her ass, dying to get her out of her panties.

Jaxon pulled Aiko out of her seat and picked her up. He took Aiko inside the room leaving the door open on the balcony. He looked at Aiko with low eyes from being high and laid her on the bed.

The warmth of their bodies radiated from their skin. Each one could feel the other getting hotter and hotter. Jaxon moved down from Aiko 's neck, licking and kissing his way to her firm, fresh breasts. He removed her shirt and bra, gazing at their round firmness, he could feel the heat rising from each nipple and he licked and sucked. Aiko ran her long, slender fingers through his brown hair, as he went lower, across her taut, steamy belly, directly toward her love divide.

Aiko was fighting with herself on the inside. She felt like she had an angel on one shoulder telling her no and the devil on the other rooting her on.

Jaxon on the other hand wanted her badly but he didn't want her in this way. Instead he was going to give her something she never had before.

He unzipped her leather pants. Aiko went to stop him but he hushed her. "You trust me?" Jaxon asked looking at her.

Aiko hesitantly nodded her head and Jaxon continued to get her pants off. He smirked seeing the panties she had on and Aiko sat up watching his every move.

He made her lay back and relax. Shivering from the cold breeze hitting her bare thighs, Jaxon removed her panties.

On his knees, Jaxon grabbed each cheek of Aiko's round ass, squeezing each one as he buried his face between her legs. She was wet now, practically dripping with pleasure as he licked and glided over her clitoris with his tongue. Flattening his tongue wide across her pussy, Aiko couldn't resist the urge to start rocking back and forth against it.

The stubble from Jaxon's beard was scratching her inner thighs, but it didn't seem to matter. In fact, it felt rough. And she enjoyed it. She softly moaned as her love juices were trickling down. Within minutes, she began to feel her knees weaken.

She melted downward, laid down gently by Jaxon's strong, steady arms. Lying there on the floor, completely naked, Aiko gazed up to see him towering over her. Jaxon grinned knowing he brought her to her first orgasm.

Aiko couldn't explain what she was feeling, all she knew was she wanted more. She attempted to get up but she was too weak. Jaxon chuckled and helped her up. She went into the bathroom and showered while Jaxon brushed his teeth with a spare toothbrush Aiko had just incase.

As it was getting late Jaxon went back to his room before anyone noticed he was there once Aiko was settled. They texted back and forth, both reminiscing on the events that had just taken place.

R A Y A

Leaving the doctors office to confirm her pregnancy, Raya drove to the nearest outlet while she waited for her prescription to be filled.

Walking pass a few stores she slowed down when she got in front of Carters. Turning around she bumped into a little girl who was running.

"I'm sorry." They both said.

Raya smiled at the little girl and watched as her parents came up to apologize.

"I'm sorry Ms." The woman said grabbing her daughter.

"No your fine." Raya laughed. "Kids. They're going to be kids."

"Tell me about it. You have kids?"'

"Yes a sixteen year old and one on the way."

"Glad that's over. My two are almost grown."

"Oh she's not yours?" Raya asked.

"Noo. My niece." The lady responded.

"Aw she's gorgeous."

"Thanks. Maybe we exchanged numbers and go out sometime. You seem like a cool person."

Raya was a little skeptical at first but decided to exchange numbers anyway. She thought she could use a friend being she didn't get out a lot.

After getting Ariana's number Raya went inside Carters to look around. She bought a boy and a girl bootie to surprise August with the news.

Leaving the store she stopped at chick fil-a to get something to eat after feeling a cramp in her stomach. She figured she was just hungry. As Raya sat outside to enjoy her salad snd chicken sandwich she looked around feeling someone's eyes on her. She got alarmed not seeing anyone. She started to feel panicky but she held her composure.

She hurried to her car and got inside. Dialing August number from the car she spotted a black car with tinted windows pass. She started the car and drove out the parking lot.

To be sure she wasn't being followed I drove towards cvs instead of her home. Raya looked into the review mirror once and didn't see anyone. The second time she looked the same car was behind her.

She tired dialing August number again but he didn't answer. Getting scared she push the gas to speed up and they did the same. Every turn they would do the same. Raya tried August cell once more just to get nothing.

Being hormonal she started crying from the nerves. She put more pressure on the gas and made a final turn. The car went the other way and Raya stopped once she got to the park.

Feeling her heart beat uncontrollably she tried to calm down but she couldn't. She felt the cramp in her stomach cramp back but this time more than one. She held her stomach feeling the pressure tighten.

She reached for her phone but couldn't being she was in pain. She finally grabbed her phone and dialed August number again. Not answering she started crying feeling trapped in this situation.

She couldn't drive so she called the police.

.
.

August rushed inside the hospital room to see Raya. She was laying down watching tv.

"Babe."

Raya turned her head towards the door and looked at August. He went closer to her and pulled her in a hug.

"I'm sorry mama. You ok?" Raya nodded and moved over so August could sit down.

She was mad at him but she just wanted to be held. He kissed her forehead and Raya got upset.

"I called you. What were you doing August?"

"I'm sorry. I was caught in some shit. What happened though?" August asked dismissing her question.

"I was at Carters and then I got hungry and I felt someone watching me, but there wasn't anyone. I got in the car and left. That's when I someone started following me."

August held a face with no emotion. He though of everyone that had bad blood with him. Anyone that knew him, knew not to mess with his family. Whoever it is, was bold and August couldn't think of anyone more perfect then Aviory.

"Ima handle it." August said pulling his phone out.

The doctor came in and grabbed August and Raya's attention. "How are you Ms. Aleyce?" Dr. Webber ask.

"Better." Raya chuckled.

Dr. Webber smiled and nodded. "We looked at everything and your all good, but let's talk about these stress levels. I know what you just encountered but also I'm getting you've been stressed lately. You should take a break from work or anything that's stressing you."

Raya nodded taking in his advice as August listened. "But the baby's fine. I scheduled you an appointment for tomorrow at your doctors to do a follow up. Just try and take it easy. You've could've had a miscarriage."

Raya thanked Dr. Webber and he left August and stays alone. August looked at Raya with his eyebrows raised. "Baby?" August smirked.

Raya rolled her eyes. "Yes I bought a boy and girl bootie to surprise you since we don't know the sex."

"I'm sorry." August chuckled. "Can I kiss my lady?"

Raya smiled knowing she couldn't resist his charm. She kissed him and August tried to put his hand on Raya's thigh but she laughed pushing his hand.

"We already have the second one on the way."

August kissed her lips and backed off. He took the Carters bag out Raya's purse and smiled at the little shoes. He was happy to witness another one of his babies come into this world. Most of all he happy to see his child grow being he missed his first child everything.

They talked all evening until Raya got released. Going over baby names and future plans.

.
.
.
A/n

Comment & Vote

Anywayss hey hey. I want to talk to all of you more. So how was yalls day?? Anything exciting?

~Kira ❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 2.7K 27
and i'll never be more than this, will I?
523K 15K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
4.4K 17 1
Undergoing re-editing to be published to Amazon. With war looming and attacks becoming more frequent, it's up to Naomi and a trusted few to save Jua...
113K 1.2K 25
When the savage life meets modern day mindlessness........