The Reason WHY? [to be edited]

By sleeppotterhead

Savannah Carney, is a rich girl who moved in to Tracefield, she pretty much liked her new home, but after she... More

The Reason WHY?
The Reason WHY?; 1
The Reason WHY?; 2
The Reason WHY?; 3
The Reason WHY?; 4
The Reason WHY?; 5
The Reason WHY?; 6
The Reason WHY?; 7
The Reason WHY?; 8
The Reason WHY?; 9
The Reason WHY?; 11
The Reason WHY? 12
The Reason WHY?; 13
The Reason WHY?; 14
The Reason WHY?; 15
The Reason WHY?; 16
The Reason WHY?; 17
The Reason WHY?; 18
The Reason WHY?; 19
The Reason WHY?; 20 [finale]
The Reason WHY?; [Epilogue]

The Reason WHY?; 10

1.4K 25 4
By sleeppotterhead

so this will be the tenth chapter!!! yay!!!

haha, it's been a while since I'm keeping it to myself, but here you go guys...

Feel free to RATE, COMMENT, and be a FAN.

:)

Chapter 10

Homeroom and History went out less annoying; well it’s good if Cameron won’t talk to me often right?

I went to my next class, Physical Education, which I had with Cameron and James.

“Estefano.” Mr. Tanner said, “Yes?”

“I guess you should try out to the squad.”, “Squad? You mean cheerleader?”

“Yes. I mean you wouldn’t play football, would you?” and that’s the time I woke up into the real world, I’m the only girl here. “Oh yeah. Sorry, my bad.” I innocently smiled and went behind the bleachers where the cheerleaders are.

“Quinn Estefano right??” a familiar voice asked, yes it is Shayne.

“yes.”, “so, are you signing up for a squad? We can use one more cheerleader if you want.”

I thought it over and over, the squad saw Savannah, meaning me, without make up. And if I tie my hair up, they would likely know it’s me.

“Uhmm… no thanks, I’m really not planning on signing up for anything. Cheerleading? Not my type of sport. I’m sorry.” and I walked as far as I could. Then I bumped into someone.

“Quinn?” ugh! Cameron again. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. So you turn down the squad huh? well, I turned down the football team too” he looked at me trying to read me, “Well, for me it’s hard to turn down, because I’ve been playing football for the last 3 years in high school, but I have to focus on my studies, is that why you turn down the squad too?”

“Uh- Uhmm, yeah… a-and I have to keep up with the academics here, if I want to graduate this year. And cheerleading is not my type of sport.” I said, without looking at his eyes.

“oh okay, so how’ bout we go on for a group study? Or partner study?” he offered.

I tried to turn the offer down, but he insists hard and if I turn it down more he’ll find out that I’m trying so hard to stay away from him, which is I should be doing!!

“So are you saying that we’re like study partner, and will spend our free time in the library?”

“Yeah, I could teach you on some subjects, and vice versa.”

“The problem is, if I can teach you on some subjects… I’m really not like my sister.” I smiled innocently.

“That’s fine. Rue started out like you, she’s not at the best of her studies, but a study partner helped her…” he trailed off, and went to the library.

OMG! You gotta do this Quinn. And besides it won’t hurt if you ask for help in your studies. Right?

I ran to the library and sat next to him.

The study sessions wasn’t that bad after all, I mean he’s good at all subjects, and I’m good at… oh, nothing. And that’s what you get if you’re a spoiled Beverly Hills Girl.

“So, see you tomorrow?” he started, “yes…”

“Can I have your number?” and now he wants my number???!!! I just stared at him, “you know, if anything goes wrong at the coffee shop, or if there’s time you don’t need to work… like that, for work purposes only.” he smiled, and handed me his phone.

“Oh, yeah…” I started punching my number… 1-312… oh wait, that’s mine being Savannah…

“Uhmm, you know I forgot it… maybe you can write down your number and I’ll call you the first thing I get home?” I pulled out paper off my notebook and a pen, and handed it to him.

He gave me the paper, “So, I’ll be expecting your call later?”, “yeah.”

“And I forgot to tell you, your shifts at work are always with me…” he smiled and went off.

I walked out the library and head to the parking lot.

“Hey Quinn!” a familiar voice called up. I turn around and it’s James.

“Hey…” I said walking to my car.

“Nice car! Porsche Carrera GT. You know, I only knew very few students who have the same car as yours—“James said.

“Oh, this one? It’s very pretty. And it’s black. Someone who owned this should be a very rich young man, or girl. Are you sure this isn’t yours? I’m just looking at it. It’s so cool looking and great. But I can only afford a truck, which is not with me right now, so if you’ll excuse me James, I should go now.” I quickly cut him off; he shouldn’t know that that’s my car, and suspect that I’m Savannah! If I let that happen it would be a suicide.

I hid behind a tree until James went out of the school. I pulled my hoodie out and sneak to my car and drive it as fast as I could. As I came home, I quickly went to the garage, and see Rue’s Chevy truck there! Great! I parked my car inside and drove the truck outside.

I went inside and sat on a chair, full of perspiration. I never got that nervous since the incident when they’re hunting me after they killed Rue.

I reach out for Rue’s phone and dialed Cameron’s number. I have to.

On the second ring he picked up, “hello? It’s Cameron”

“Hey, Cameron, it’s me Quinn. I’m just asking, when is my shift again?”

“You can come here, since, it’s kind of your shift now.”

So I quickly went to the coffee shop, but when I got there, the sign said CLOSED. WTH? is Cameron trying to joke with me? I heard my phone rang and I looked at the Caller ID, it’s Cameron.

“Hey Cameron? Where are you? The shop is closed; I thought we’re on shift?”

“Relax Quinn. I just wanted a quiet night. Come on in.” and I went inside the shop.

And of course, there’s no person inside but there’s one table set up for two.

Oh God! Please don’t tell me it is what I think it is…

“You know I would still have my dinner.”

“What are you trying to do? You know, you don’t know me yet. And if this is another move to get close with me. Don’t!”

“Why won’t you give me a chance? C’mon, just dinner, I suppose you haven’t eaten, have you?”

This is so wrong of me. Why of all the guys in Moscovitz, why Cameron? Who killed Rue, and is trying to kill me—Savannah.

“Do I have a choice?”, “No.” and I sat down and started to eat, keeping my mouth full so I don’t have to talk while eating… having dinner with him.

“I’m really not a bad guy, and I hope I have a chance to show you that.” he started.

“Why do you care what I think?” I said, with mouth full, like I said, I’m keeping it full so I don’t have to talk!

“Well, to be honest, you’re the only one in school who hasn’t been fallen over me, and I kinda like that.” I giggled as he said that.

C’mon he is so vain!! So he thought that I’ll fall over him, like everyone in school? C’mon! What guy would think that?!

“Plus I think you’re cute.” I nearly choked on that! I’m cute? Oh c’mon, I know I should be used to this because I’m a Beverly Hills girl, but no one ever said that I’m cute or whatever.

“You think I’m cute?! Oh please don’t go there. Like I said, you don’t know me.”

“What about you let me know you. I mean, what’s the big deal of telling someone who you really are and what you really feels?” he said eagerly.

“you know, I’m not into telling stories, especially my life. I promise you, you wouldn’t wanna know the real me. It’s like a big scar I should hide.”

“There’s no reason to hide that. The only thing I know about you is that you don’t have a friend in school, and you’re sister just died. And I know there’s no aunt out there to support you.” He snoops too much!

“Keep your nose out of it!” I stood up, “thanks for the dinner, but if there’s no shift or work here, please don’t call me.”

-----

do comment. :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 1.3K 73
"You're mine you hear me! No one else's but mine. So whoever you're thinking about dating, get that shit out your damn head or suffer the fucking con...
3.1K 92 23
Savannah is your typical teenage girl. She doesn't drink or do drugs. She has friends and a boyfriend who is the shittiest of the all. This all chang...
5K 662 38
You all know the bad boy good girl story, you don't know the one where a cliché story turns into a brutal murder mystery. Luke's parents have had eno...
298K 6.3K 52
Ethan Lane was your typical player. He was smooth, handsome, manly, successful and a total chick magnet. Women loved him and men wanted to be him. He...