The Coke Project

By OneHellOfAWriter00

Put this together- Jackie is the new lonely girl but also the badass. Logan is the popular badass that everyo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter2-2nd Day in school...or hell
Chapter3-My place or yours?
Chapter5-The last smirk
Chapter6-Claustrophobic
Chapter7-rumors lies and drama
Chapter8-Wow.
Authors Note!
Chapter 9-An abusive visit
Chapter 11-Rap with me!
Chapter12-Addition to the coke project
Chapter13-Aw my camping partner!
Chapter14-Camping trip-PART 1
Chapter15-Camping trip PART 2
Chapter16-The Camping Trip PART 3
Chapter17-bitchiness&Arrogance
Chapter18-Strange Things Happen
Chapter19-There's two?!
Chapter20- I hate you
IT'S MA B-DAY!!!
Chapter21-Control Your Dog
Chapter22-The Cocky and The Hurt
Chapter23-Mind Reader
Chapter24-Happy birthday cuddle bear!
Authors Apologies
Chapter25~Sex-craved Pig
Chapter 26- I love you too

Chapter4-The poke

26.9K 364 40
By OneHellOfAWriter00

"Quit poking me." I kept on poking the squishy cheek.

"Stop it." I poked harder.

"Will you fucking stop!" I smirked in satisfaction. I've been poking Logan for the last 5 minutes. Incase you're wondering, we are headed to my house and Logan is of course driving.

Time to start the project.

"You are fun to mess with!" He turned away from the road to glare at me. I giggled. Maybe it isn't so bad to hang around him, if I get to bother him at all times.

"Just shut up. Tell me where to turn." I looked around until I saw a familiar street.

"Right there my taxi man." He looked at me with that look that says 'are you mental?'

"Why the hell are you calling me your taxi.." He trailed off as the answer dawned to him. "I am not ever driving you again." I smirked.

"Do the project yourself then." He groaned. He knows he can't win against me. Sucker.

"So what are our 5 things gonna be?" I shrugged. I wanted to cause an explosion but that's out of the question. Sadly.

"Whatever I find at my house." He rolled his eye. Attitude much? I leaned back against the seat and stared out the window. Why did I have to get in so many peoples bad side? Logan hates me, so does Cecily and her blond twins. Not to mention the office bimbo. Damn, I am not the most like-able person out there, huh?

"Logan?" He looked at me for a second before turning back to the road.

"Yeah...?" He said slowly, as if he was scared.

"Do you hate me?" Don't ask why I'm even asking this. Cause I don't have an answer.

"Why are you asking me this??" Just when I think 'don't ask' he asks.

"Just answer the question." He took a deep breath before answering.

"I don't hate you," He expanded the 'hate' part. "But you aren't my favorite person. That also means we aren't friends." Well it hurt that he said we aren't friends, but at least he doesn't hate me.

"Okay." My apartment came to view and I told Logan to park in front of it. I hopped out of his car while searching for my key in my backpack.

"So this is your apartment, huh?" I looked up at him from across his car with a suspicious stare.

"Yes...now don't come and stalk me please." He snorted and started to walk to the front door.

"Sweetheart, I've said this before but it looks like I have to say it again. You aren't my favorite person. I want to be as far away from you as possible." I glared at his back. He acts like he's so much better than me. Idiotic, stupid, selfish boy. He probably has the perfect life while I'm all alone living in an apartment.

Well I was in a perfect mood until I thought about my parents. Now my mood is shit. Thanks to who? Logan. Always stupid Logan.

"Move." I pushed Logan away from the front door so I could unlock it. I could feel his hard glare from behind me, causing me to smirk. I walked right in after unlocking the door, with Logan at my tail.

"So...where are we working at..?" He's so awkward. It makes me want to slap his adorable face-

You did not just think that Jackie!

"Kitchen. I don't want my house ruined." It's funny how I call my apartment my house. It's not even a house! Haha..my mind is weird.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes at his bad attitude. Is he always this negative?

I walked to the kitchen with Logan behind me, still. As I looked for the five things for the project, Logan just sat on one of the stools, placing the Coke on the island table. My eyes roamed over the fridge, once in a while I glanced at Logan. He was staring at me.

"How about we use syrup, milk, orange juice, melted ice cream and...what else?" He nodded at all the things I mentioned then thought about what we should do for the last one.

"Tequila?" I glared at him.

"That's what people put in sodas when they're trying to spike someone's drink. Everyone knows what happens when you mix tequila with soda. Nothing. Nothing happens except for the fact that your drink will taste like a diet dr pepper. Plus in the morning you'll feel like you just drank a million bottles of syrup." He stared at me with a blank expression. Yes I have tried mixing Coke with tequila.

The results were not great.

"How do you know that...don't answer that." He rubbed his temples and stared down at his shoes. I have to say, that was an awkward conversation. But at the same time, it makes me want to laugh for no reason. Probably the stupidness of it.

"Okay...so what are we gonna use?" He looked up and walked towards my fridge. A frown appeared on his face. He walked out of the kitchen. My face turned into a confused frown. I followed after him.

He was walking to my room and-wait why the hell my room? I stayed where I was until he came out with a huge smirk.

"Lets use this." He held up a bottle of Victoria Secret perfume. Well this isn't weird at all. Wait that perfume was hidden in my underwear and bras...my Victoria Secret lacy underwear and bras. Okay this is so freaking embarrassing!

"Seriously?! You went through my drawers!?" His eyes widened, then a second later, his smirk did too.

"No this perfume was outside on your desk...but I'm curious, what's in your drawers?" I looked at him with a panicked look. He smirked and ran back into my room. I ran right after him a second later.

"Ooo, look at this! They're black lacy..oh my god! Thongs!!" My eyes widened. I ran right into him, knocking him to the ground.

"Give them to me Logan!" He was cracking up by now while he held my underwear up in the air. His arm is too long for me to freaking reach!!

"No, I would actually like to show everyone what a naughty girl you are." I glared at him.

"It's not like I go showing everyone around! Gosh Logan give them to me!" He was laughing so hard by now, tears were streaming down his face. This idiot is so gonna get it from me.

"Okay, okay here." He handed me my thong back and started getting up. I got up as well and put my underwear back into my drawer. I slammed the drawer hard, causing Logan to jump a bit.

"Calm your tits Jackie. It's not a big deal. I've seen thongs before, but of course I was taking them off a girl..." I grabbed my pillow from my bed and threw it at him. For some reason I felt a bit..mad when he said that. It was probably the fact he's a pig. Yeah that's it.

"Get out of my room." He smirked and walked out. I sigh. What's wrong with me? Why did I really get mad at Logan? It's probably not important.

I walked back to the kitchen where Logan sat again on the same stool, organizing the 5 liquids. I blushed when I saw the perfume. Why did he have to walk into my room?

"Okay, now for the project," I rolled my long sleeves up and walked to the opposite side from Logan. "Where should we start?" I asked.

"First, get five cups." I nodded and reached for the top cabinets. I pulled out 5 plastic cups, all neon colors. Placing the cups on the island table, I turned to Logan. Again, he was staring at me. I arched my eyebrow at him. He seem to snap out of it and shook his head.

"Okay good. Now pour soda on each cup, but only fill it up halfway." I nodded but realized something and froze.

"And what exactly are you gonna do for the project?" He leaned back against the stool.

"I'm gonna say what we do, and you're gonna do it." I smirked.

"Fine but you're the one who's gonna take notes." He groaned. Like I said before, he can't win with me.

"Just do what I tell you." I nodded.

"I will, but take out a notebook and pencil, you're gonna need it." He glared but grabbed his backpack and took out a black notebook and a number 2 pencil. I grinned and got back to pouring the soda into the cups.

"Done." I placed the coke in the fridge. I don't think we'll need it for a while. Now that I think about it, we could finish the project today...

"Good now choose one of those five." I randomly grabbed the milk.

"Hey, won't this project be a bit easy?" Logan looked at me for a second.

"Knowing Mr. Henry, he will probably make us add a bunch of things to the project." I frowned. What else could there be?

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like an essay instead of just notes. Or a video. I don't know but you can be sure he'll add to the project." I nodded and opened the milk.

"So do I just pour it on one cup right?" He nodded with his eyes closed. I rolled my eyes. Lazy.

"But make sure to only pour a little." His eyes were still closed. Again, only one word ran through my head. Lazy.

After pouring a bit of milk, I grabbed the orange juice and poured a little.

"Remember which cup has what liquid." I groaned. He couldn't have told me earlier? I grabbed the cup with the milk, this one was a neon pink. The orange juice was in the neon blue cup. I lined the cups pink first, then blue.

"Can you write down, pink=milk, and blue=orange juice?" He rolled his eyes but did as I asked. I poured the rest of the things while Logan wrote which one was in which colored cup.

PINK=MILK

BLUE=ORANGE JUICE

YELLOW=PERFUME

GREEN=SYRUP

ORANGE=MELTED ICE CREAM.

That's what Logan has written so far. He hasn't taken any notes about what's happening inside those cups.

"Logan." He looked at me with a 'what do you want?' look. Rude. "Take some damn notes you imbecile!" I yelled right next to his ear.

"Gosh, fine! Don't yell at me stupid!" I smacked him at the back of his head.

"Don't call me that." I walked away from him and went to the bathroom. Once I locked myself in the bathroom I let out a frustrated breath. He saw my thongs! The thongs I never wear! Out of all of the underclothes there, he just had to pick that one.

Will he tell anyone? If he does everyone will for sure make fun of me and call me a slut. I shook my head. He probably won't tell. Or so I think...

I walked out and back to the kitchen. Guess what I found.

Logan soaked with all of the cups on the floor.

"Logan, what the hell?!" He looked at me with a sheepish smile.

"You see, I was checking to see what was happening with the coke and stuff, but then my phone went off and I kinda got scared and fell forward and the cups fell on me and-" I cut him off short, not understanding his words.

"You're talking too fast Logan. Slow down." He sigh.

"It doesn't matter, just clean up." My jaw clenched. This bastard is ordering me around? Hell no.

"Excuse me?"

"Clean up." My fists balled up.

"Who do you think you are? Just cause everyone gives you what you want doesn't mean you can boss me around." His jaw clenched just like mine.

"So now I get what I want? I work for what I get unlike you! Your parents probably give you everything you want while mines make me do things I don't want to do! Everyone probably treats you like a princess!" My eyes were stinging. He can't just mention my parents like that. He doesn't know me.

"Don't talk about my parents." He laughed humorlessly.

"Why? Is the princess mad I brought up her parents?" I glared through my tears. His eyes softened for a second as my tears fell, but right away they turned into a glare.

"What parents, huh Logan? Not all of us are lucky enough to have them with us! And you? You talk about them like if they were trash! You have parents! Enjoy them while you can because they aren't always gonna be there!" I was yelling through my tears. Logan looked so torn apart. He knows he made a mistake by bringing my parents into this. How the hell did a project become into this?

"Jackie..." I put my hand up to stop him from talking.

"Get out." His head fell down in shame but he did as I asked.

I let more tears fall and fell to the floor, hugging myself. My chest hurts. I feel empty.

Gosh I need my parents.

***************

SO THERE YOU GO!! NO KISS, BUT A FIGHT? DAMN...WHO SAW THAT COMING? WELL I DID! HAHA

SORRY FOR TAKING A WHILE TO UPDATE! BUT AT LEAST I UPDATED RIGHT?

ANYWAY, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE AMAZING COMMENTS! AND VOTES! BUT SERIOUSLY, 1.2K READS!? I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY!!

VOTE,

COMMENT,

FAN!

PWEASE?

~*ISY*~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 95 14
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
129K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
19.2K 633 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
95.9K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...