Dork Diaries: Truth or Dare (...

By ayeshajaved456

More

Note
T:Marcus
D.1 Marcus kisses MacKenzie infront of chloe
Dare: Brandon does MacKenzies
T: Did Brandon like MacKenzie.
T: Marcus First kiss.
D:Brandon
D:Chloe
Author's Note
T:Marcus
Author's Note
D:Nikki,Brandon.
Aurthurs Note
D: Marcus dares Brandon
D: Brandon dares Nikki and
T: Does Brandon like Girly Songs.
T: Brandon and Nikki
D: Marcus to Brandon
Truth :Theo

D:MacKenzie has to give Nikki

535 22 5
By ayeshajaved456

@that_gurl_is_a_dork has gave me lots and lots of Dares for my book and so the next few chaps will be her dares and when I'm done I will definitely post a little messages saying that this is the end.

MacKenzie has to give Nikki everything her $1000000.000000 , her make-up , High heels ans designer clothes.

Brandon: MacKenzie I dare you to give Nikki everything you have now and by that I mean everything.

MacKenzie : Honey , are you serious.

Brandon : Yep

Mackezie: *Goes up to Nikki and a gives her everything even her Make up and designer Clothes *

Nikki: *Shocked*

*After 1 year*

MacKenzie: *Goes up to Nikki* Mate will u hand me everything I gave you a year ago.

Nikki: Calm it Mack nd Cheese I never used a penny * Gives it back*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 8.9K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
151K 11K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
786K 47.3K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
287K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...