Kik (Søren Hansen)

By chingchongcalum_

Tegan Murray is an ordinary girl. She goes to an ordinary high school in an ordinary city and is friends with... More

> Prologue <
> Chapter 1 <
> Chapter 2 <
> Chapter 3 <
> Chapter 4 <
> Chapter 5 <
> Chapter 6 <
> Chapter 7 <
> Chapter 8 <
> Chapter 10 <

> Chapter 9 <

13 1 0
By chingchongcalum_

A/N
Today was ohMymmgood o.O

#########

Tegan's POV

Today is the day. The day me and Bronx have been waiting for. Holy crap! It is the 12th March 2007, and I'm meeting New Politics in five and a half hours! Naturally I'm freaking out; what do I wear, how should I do my hair/makeup, what if they think I'm weird or ugly..?!

Mann. Fangirling much? Thing is, I've been getting closer Søren and I just don't want to make a fool of myself..

I pull out my earphones and walk through to the kitchen, finding Bronx sticking his arse out of the fridge. I did the sensible thing and wHIPPED HIS SORRY LITTLE ASS.

"Ew, Tegan germs on my bootAY" Bronx said laughing and slapping his arse.

I grabbed myself an apple and started to hum a song I'd been working on.

I've never been so torn up, in all of my life
I should have seen this coming
I've never felt so hopeless, than I do tonight
I don't wanna do this anymore, I'm moving on

"What are you singing? It sounds good" Bronx asked.

"It's just a bit of one of these songs I've started writing, they still need some work but thanks bruh" I said smiling.

"Hey, you should totally sing it to David when you see him!" Bronx said, excitedly. "I bet he would love it!"

"I don't know.. It's pretty crappy and I can't even sing well.." I sigh.

"What the fuck, Te? That was incredible! You should seriously consider it because who knows, he might like hook you up with a record dealer or something."

I laugh, "well I could dream but I doubt that would ever happen, I might consider singing to Søren and David and Louis though.. Just because I know I'd regret it if I don't.."

"That's my girl!" Bronx smiled.

I dump the rest of my apple into the bin and head back upstairs; I have a lot of work to do on that song.

#########

A/N
Oh man that sucked 😂 I'm sorry for the like two people reading this shit because it's awful 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 6.8K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
79.9K 2.8K 49
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
398K 24.2K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...