She Is My Alpha | Good Boy x...

By Its_Just_A_Heart

❝She kills without second thought.❞ • Micajah's PoV: "Ah!" I shout out in pain, unable to hold it in any lon... More

She Is My Alpha
★ w a r n i n g ★
★ c a s t & t r a i l e r ★
Prologue
Chapter 1 - "Mine."
Chapter 2 - "Alpha, You're Late To School."
Chapter 3 - "Don't Touch What's Mine."
Chapter 4 - "I See That Finding A Mate Has Effed With Your Head."
Chapter 5 - "I Will Strip You Naked And Sniff Every Inch Of You."
Chapter 6 - "I Don't Like Repeating Myself."
Chapter 7 - "That Is Your Punishment."
Chapter 8 - "They're In A Tangle."
Chapter 9 - "I'll Be Around Here Somewhere, Fading Into The Background."
Chapter 10 - "She Blushes."
Chapter 11 - "No One Ever Calls Me Micajah."
Chapter 12 - "Now The Real Game Begins."
Chapter 13 - "What Were You Thinking, Seneca?!"
Chapter 14 - "It's Official."
Chapter 15 - "For You, I'll Do Anything."
Chapter 16 - "Sniffles And Whimpers." |Part I|
Chapter 16 - "Sniffles And Whimpers." |Part II|
Chapter 17 - "What Are You Sorry For?"
Chapter 18 - "You Love Him,"
Chapter 19 - "I Truly Understand The Meaning Of The Term 'Turned On'."
Chapter 20 - "Are You Trying To Kill Me Strutting Around Half-Naked?"
Chapter 21 - "What - How - Who - My Virgin Eyes!"
Chapter 22 - "For Such A Smart Alpha, You're So Stupid At Times."
Chapter 23- "Why Do You Call Me Cage?"
Chapter 24 - "Your Thoughts Are The Dirtiest. Ever."
Chapter 25 - "Everything Is Wrong With A Guy Blushing."
Chapter 27 - "Maybe I Can Love After All."
Chapter 28 - "'The' Date." |Part I|
Chapter 28 - "'The' Date." |Part II|
Chapter 29 - "I Know You Won't Be Needing Much Clothes Tonight."
Chapter 30 - "I'll Kill Myself Before I Leave You."
Chapter 31 - "We're Making Progress."
Chapter 32 - "You're Hot For Your Alpha, Aren't You?"
Chapter 33 -"I Will Gladly Go Down To Make You Smile Like That My Friend."
Chapter 34 - "Make The Damn Move Micajah."
Chapter 35 - "What Part Of I Fucking Love You Don't You Understand?"
Tatum's Tears / Not a Chapter
Chapter 36 - "Did You Just Call Me 'Senpai'?"
Chapter 37 - "A Horny Alpha, Closed Doors & Poor Lil' Me In The Same Equation."
Chapter 38 - "With Our Alpha Libido I Think We Can Go Up To Round Twelve."
Chapter 39 - "I Plan To Make You Flustered In A Whole Different Way."
Chapter 40 - "Playing The Martyr Now?"
Chapter 41 - "I Was In Love With You."
Chapter 42 -"We'll Egg Daemon's Bugatti,"
Chapter 43 - "She Is My Alpha."
Book 2: The Alpha's Bad Boys.
Acknowledgements
Other Works By Me

Chapter 26 - "Will You Go On A Date With Me?"

141K 7K 2.2K
By Its_Just_A_Heart

Chapter 26 - "Will You Go On A Date With Me?"

"So you're just gonna ask her out? Plainly?"

"Yup. That's the plan." I tell, shrugging.

"Uh, Don't you think that's a little simple? Like, I don't know, we both know that she'll say 'yes'. Now, if you want to make her open up a little more, you need to make her act more freely in public. So, I think you need to come up with something extravagant." Beta Ezra advices, raising his brows as leans back, as if to say, 'You can listen to me if you want.'

"Um...That is a good idea...But, will I be able to actually do something like that?" I question, dubiously shaking my head at the thought.

"That's another point. You are, if not now, going to become the Aleph soon. You have to learn to do it," He says firmly, looking serious.

"Yeah...you're right 'bout that," I mumble, swallowing.

"Now, you gotta think. Think about what you're gonna do." He smiles genuinely, and I nod, reassured that there's someone on my side except my Mate.

"Okay," I stand up from the couch, stretching my limbs. "I'll plan something and tell you," I inform him and he nods, letting his eyes drift back to the muted television. Just as I take a step away, he un-mutes it and goes back to watching whatever he was watching.

I sigh as I trudge to the kitchen, sulking.

How the heck am I gonna do it?

'For our Mate. I know you can do it,' My Wolf encourages, and I smile feebly at him in return.

Once I reach the kitchen, I open the fridge and examine its contents, wondering what I can munch on, that will give me a fantastic idea.

Arms wrap themselves around my torso, and a head rests on the crook of my neck, breathing down my front. I immediately stiffen.

Seneca.

Yes, It's been kinda terse between us.

I pick up an OJ bottle from the bottle holder embedded on the door, and close it. I place the bottle on the counter and try to leave her arms, but she tightens them around me, not allowing me to escape.

"Cage," She says softly, placing a sweet kiss on my neck.

A shiver of arousal travels down my spine.

I turn my head away, acting as if I just didn't show how much she affects me.

"Cage..." She whispers in a throaty voice, and when I make another attempt to break free of her grip, she twists me around, bringing us both face to face.

I avert my eyes.

"I'm sorry." She apologizes so earnestly, her voice sounding thick with emotion.

I turn to her, surprised.

I never thought that she would apologize.

She pulls me closer to her with a tug, and I wrap my arms around her neck for support. Our chests collide in the most intimate way possible, and I let out an automatic groan at that.

Curse her ability to turn me on so badly.

"I'm sorry," She repeats once again, and I smile down at her in response.

"I know," I whisper, our lips separated by barely few millimeters. She looks up at me with twinkling silver orbs and then glances down at my lips, before she almost leaps forward, crashing her lips to mine.

I laugh at her enthusiasm, but kiss he back with enough of my own to match hers, nonetheless.

===

"Please don't be upset, Nic. She will pull through." I cajole in a low voice, putting a hand on her shoulder.

She sniffles slightly. "Her voice though. Dr. Rosaline said that she might not get it," She turns her back to me, pulling the sheets closer to her body.

Nicole returned home an hour ago, after spending the entire day with her friend in the hospital. At first, I thought it was the same girl whom she was dating, but then I found out that it wasn't her, but the tiny Asian who was with her the other day when she was upset over Emerald.

"No. I'm sure that her sweet voice will remain intact." I say in the most assuring voice, trying to pull the sheets away from her half-covered face. She rolls away from me, hiccuping slightly as she hides her tear-stained face from my view.

"But the injury is severe." She whines sadly, and her voice comes out muffled due to the sheets.

"Nicole..." I sigh, unable to find words.

"Come here," I say and pull her close, wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

She pulls away from me once again, but I hold her close despite her attempts to escape. She finally gives in and collapses in my arms, sniffling softly.

I rub her back soothingly, not able to do anything else.

===

"So you planned?" Beta Ezra asks, as he enters my open room casually, not even knocking or announcing his arrival before he does so.

"Yeah..." I sigh, wary to tell him because of what he might think of it.

"Tell me." He says excitedly, his eyes lighting up, as he takes a seat on the edge of my neatly made bed.

I put the pencil down and close my workbook, spinning around fully on my chair to face him.

"Uh, okay..."

I spend the next 10 minutes, stumbling and stuttering over my words as I explain what I have in mind. Beta Ezra intercepts and makes a few corrections, pointing out a few things. We argue over what's best and finally, finalize the plan.

"This is it. Now you rehearse." He says, clapping his hands once as he smirks rakishly.

My stomach does a somersault yet again, but I nod, standing up.

I will do it.

===

You'll do it, right?

I read the words scrawled across the small triangular piece of unfolded paper in the familiar messy penmanship, and look up, meeting the questioning eyes of the Beta.

I force down the way my heartbeat quickens at the thought of it but nod in agreement anyway.

I will, I mouth back and he smiles in excitement.

I ignore his weird behavior and look at the clock once again, wondering why the heck the bell isn't ringing yet.

It's 12:45 pm already.

Briiiiing.

Oh, Thank Goddess.

I quickly stand up, and so do the other students. Beta Ezra starts his act, taking out his phone and acting as if someone just called him.

"Hello, David." He pauses with a concentrated look, acting as if he's listening keenly to what 'David' is apparently saying.

Seneca pauses on her task of clipping the big button-like symbol in front of her branded bag, looking up with interest.

"Oh, really?" He exclaims, looking surprised. "Okay, We'll be on our way," He acts as if he's cutting the call, sliding his finger across the screen and quickly putting it back on his pocket.

Seneca looks up questioningly.

Beta Ezra quickly shoulders his bag, hurrying to our desk and grabbing Seneca by the arm. "Alpha. We need to go to the parking lot now." He says the words rapidly, dragging her. She pulls her hand away from his grip forcefully, putting her foot down and stopping him.

She gives him a 'What the hell' look, glaring. "Why?" She asks, raising her brow. Beta Ezra steps close and grabs her arm again. "Alpha! You don't understand! It's important!"

"What—"

"Just come—"

"Cage is—"

"He'll be alright, come—"

"Ezra—"

"Bye, Aleph!" He yells, cutting her off as he drags her out of the classroom.

I sigh nervously.

Okay, Micajah. This is it.

I quickly shoulder my backpack as well, hurrying to the Cafeteria. Once I reach the familiar doors, I push them open and rush to our table, letting my bag drop there from my hands. I rummage through my pocket for money and make my way to the lunch line at the very end of the hall, getting on the long queue.

Tha-dump. Tha-dump. Tha-dump.

My heartbeat echoes in my ears, betraying my nervousness. I take yet another deep breath, telling myself that I can do it.

It's time.

I hear the loud 'Creak' of the Cafeteria's doors opening once again, and the sweetest scent of Seneca wafts through the air, letting me know that it is indeed her. Normally, I'm not sharp enough to notice it, but since I've been anticipating her arrival, it grabs my attention easily.

I take a final breath.

I turn around slowly and my eyes fall on her, who's walking inside, arguing something with Beta Ezra. She feels my eyes and searches for me for a second, before her eyes land on me.

She smiles.

I smile back, overwhelmed by the beauty she is.

At that moment, my hand goes up to my head, and my eyes roll back, as I let my knees loosen, allowing myself to fall. My body hits the ground with a low thud, but I fall in a way that saves my head from receiving the blow.

I hear the noise in the Cafeteria die down as people are probably pointing at me and whispering in surprise. Above all, I hear the sound of Seneca's small heeled boots hitting the granite floor as she bolts to me, probably worried that I really fainted.

I can't see any of it, because my eyes are closed.

You see, you don't keep your eyes open when you're acting like you blacked out.

"Cage!" She exclaims, and the room falls silent.

The next second, my head is lifted up from the ground by two hands cradling them gently, and then I can feel Seneca's jean covered leg on the back of my neck as she places my head on it. She taps her hand against my cheeks rapidly, trying to get my fake fainted-self to wake up.

"Cage, Cage, Cage! What's wrong?! Wake up!" She sounds too worried now, almost on the verge of tears.

So, enough. Plan success so far.

I slowly open my eyes, turning my head slightly to the left and right as if I can't get my bearings. Then I look up at the panicked grey eyes looming on top of me, smiling a dizzy, lazy smile.

"Oh," I croak. I then clear my throat. "I'm sorry...You just took my breath away," I whisper lowly, but I know that every single Wolf in the room has senses sharp enough to hear it.

Her panic melts away as she looks at me, confused for a second. And then it dawns on her, making her eyebrows shoot up in surprise.

I end the act.

I quickly sit up, and pull myself up on one knee, stretching my arms to both sides. She kneels as well—but on both knees—pulling herself up as she instantly blushes like a virgin bride, looking shocked and embarrassed by it all.

"This wasn't just for the act. You really have been taking my breath away, every minute since I met you. I can't imagine not being with you. I love you so damn much. Will you give me a chance and go on a date with me?" I look up at her with the most earnest and honest look I can do, pouring all my feelings into that one look.

The crowd 'Awws' and 'Oohhs' at it.

She gapes at me in absolute shock, her mouth parted and eyes slightly wide.

"Seneca?" I prompt, getting more and more nervous by the minute.

She snaps out of it and shakes her head, looking at me and then around. She looks confused as to what to do, looking at her empty hands and then at me once again.

"I...I..." She stutters, coughing. "I'm...Yes," She shakes her head rapidly to both sides, swallowing hard. She then meets my eyes, "Yes, yes, yes, a hundred fûcking times, yes!" She exclaims, throwing her hands up in the air in an action that looks almost like frustration.

Relief floods through me and I grin and wrap my arms around her torso, going for a hug. But then she surprises me and leans forward, pulling me close as she crashes her lips to mine. I'm now grinning like a fool as I kiss her back.

The Cafeteria erupts into applause, and I control the blush that's staining my cheeks, kissing my Mate like no tomorrow.

She fûcking agreed.

We're going on our first date.

===

Question: WHERE SHOULD THEY GO ON THEIR DATE?!

How was it?? Hope u like.

PLSS don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 69.6K 70
"You're angry, frustrated. You want some form of release. I can help you with what you want." I drop my hand to trace the edge of his wrist sensually...
1.5M 43.1K 28
*COMPLETED* My head bowed in a heavy mannor, not in respect, but in trepidation. I discern his unwavering gaze over my ill silhouette. "Look at me." ...
1.6K 93 17
This is a world where power and dominance stand above anything and everything else. This is a world where you don't want to run around in the dark. ...
442K 13.9K 59
My wolf Flicker start roaming my head demanding to go towards our mate. And I did just that, I started looking for him. And my eyes stopped at a gro...