Drawn Out Dreams. [A Zarry Fa...

By 1Dreamteam

Zayn Malik was always different compared to the other children as he grew up. He was never understood, and in... More

Drawn Out Dreams. [A Zarry Fanfiction.]
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Naughty Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two ~Mature~
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
- Epilogue -
- Thanks, Love & Appreciation -
[ A Query ]

Chapter Nineteen

31.1K 836 394
By 1Dreamteam

Louis Tomlinson let out another strange noise, which caused Harry to turn in confusion and look at his best friend. A small frown was etched into the curly haired boy’s face, but it softened when he saw his friend pulling a strange face while taking a photo of himself on an iPad.

“Dude, take this seriously…” Harry whined, walking away from a row of iPods. His feet carried him lazily over to where Louis was stood, still taking strange photos of himself.

“I am, see?” Louis quickly replied, before his fingers danced across the touchscreen, where he slid the photo he had just taken across, revealing another of him, giving his best model pout. Harry looked from the photo to his smug best friend with a puzzled expression, before he let out a sigh and walked over to the cameras.

Harry had never enjoyed shopping, when he was dragged along with his parents he normally got distracted really easily, and it seemed that Louis was the same way. Harry had his work in an hour or so, so he was killing time with Louis, although Louis wasn’t taking this as seriously as Harry was. Louis had pranced through the isles of the media store, before he had wandered off to take photos of himself, not caring that those around him were giving him strange looks. Harry on the other hand, was concocting a plan as he went along.

“Louis, seriously, I brought you here to help me. I thought you were good with all of this technical stuff!” Harry whined, looking back at his best friend, who was still stood staring at photos of himself on the iPads.

“I am good at all this technical stuff, but you’re plodding around like a caveman, huffing and puffing at everything.” Louis quickly retorted, his blue-grey eyes rolling around in his eye sockets, before he placed the iPad back down and walked over to Harry.

“I wanted help!” Harry quickly spoke back, and Louis was all but too quick to reply.

“What with?! Make sense, would you?” the chestnut haired boy snapped, looking at Harry for some sort of explanation of some kind. Harry flapped his arms around again, which made Louis roll his eyes and sigh in despair again.

“I want a camera!” Harry demanded, his low voice louder than he intended it to be, which ended up attracting the attention of one of the young sales assistants. Louis’ eyebrows rose a little, as the boy looked around before he turned back to Harry with a patient smile.

“You could have just said so, fool.” He smiled, before Harry was being dragged over to the cameras once more. Harry rolled his eyes. He was a technophobe, it was a gene trait that seemed to run in his family, so he felt completely out of depth. All he knew was that he wanted to pick out a camera, ready for when he had the money in his bank to buy it.

Louis pulled him to the cameras, and both boys stopped and looked at the huge range of cameras that were on sale. They ranged in size and colour, even the shapes of them all varied a little even though they were all basically the same thing. To Harry, they were all cameras that took photos, but to Louis’ blue-grey eyes that seemed to scan over everything about each camera, they were megabites of memory and pixels and many other words that Harry hopelessly tried to understand.

“What exactly do you want?” Louis then asked, looking back up at Harry expectantly. Harry’s mind whirled in a hurricane of information that Louis had just spouted, and his obvious technical confusion must have shown on his face, because Louis’ own facial expression started to turn impatient. He crossed his arms, the first sign that he was getting bored of Harry’s slowness with technology.

“A…camera…” Harry spoke again slowly, his words causing a groan of annoyance to slip from Louis’ mouth.

“I just want something that will take good photos…and close up, too. I hate this stuff, that’s why you’re here!” Harry quickly retorted, before folding his own arms across his chest in a huff. The two boys stood in silence. Harry’s green eyes were watching his best friend out of the corner of his eyes, as Louis pinched the bridge of his nose.

“You test my patience, Harold, you honestly do.” Louis hissed, before he looked back up at Harry, impatience still etched into every detail of his face.

“You just want something that zooms in and takes good pictures…something with a high pixel count and zoom…” Louis then muttered to himself, before Harry watched once again as his friend looked over the rows of cameras and started to read all of the details and descriptions that came with them. Harry stood in silence, before Louis finally smiled and pointed his finger at the glass barrier, which was protecting the cameras.

“That one, good camera and good value…I’d get that one if I was you.” Louis announced with a wide smile, before Harry shuffled over and looked at the bright blue camera with a wide smile.

“It’s blue!” Harry said excitedly, before Louis gave another sound, and look, of despair.

“I find you a really good camera, and all you can say is, ‘it’s blue’. Our friendship is over, seriously, you’re such a plank at times.” Louis tutted, and Harry immediately rolled his eyes. When Louis was annoyed at Harry, he was always referred to as a plank. Louis had explained to him many times in an annoyed manner that he was a plank for two reasons, which according to him was for being stupid, and for being freakishly lanky. Harry disagreed with both.

“Look, shall I get this one or not?” Harry quickly asked, growing bored of Louis’ childishness as the need for a Costa before work became increasingly tempting to him. His best friend’s hands quickly flew to the air in defeat.

“Yes, get this one, okay?” Louis sighed, before his hands flew to his chino pockets. Both boys stood and watched the camera for a moment, before Louis’ head slowly turned back to look at Harry’s, confusion in his eyes. Harry noticed this and frowned a little.

“Aren’t you going to buy it?” Louis asked, and Harry slowly shook his head with a sigh.

“I haven’t got the money in my bank, yet. It’ll be another few weeks before I get paid enough to buy it. I just wanted to know which one to buy.” Harry explained, before he looked up at his best friend. Louis was biting down on his lip, and Harry could tell that his short friend was debating on whether to snap at Harry once more, but, a sigh left his mouth instead.

“Idiot.” Louis mumbled, before he started to wander away from the cameras. Harry rolled his eyes, as he took one last look at the camera that he was going to buy one last time, his mind trying to burn the camera’s name and what it looked like into his memory, before he slowly wandered off after Louis.

“Well, thanks anyway, Louis.” Harry told his best friend when he finally reached him, and the two teenagers left the store and started to plod slowly to the Costa that was in the centre of the large shopping centre. Louis finally perked up, a shrug of his shoulders as a reply to Harry’s thanks.

“Ahh, no biggie. What’s it for, anyway? I thought you had a camera?” Louis asked, looking at Harry in interest. Harry tried not to make his sudden mind panic obvious, even though his mind was scanning for any type of believable excuse in the next few seconds. If he didn’t spit something out soon enough, Louis would know something was up.

“It’s for, er, Liam.” Harry quickly blurted out, as he remembered Liam’s upcoming birthday in a few months. Everyone always planned birthdays in advance, so maybe Louis wouldn’t find anything weird about Harry planning Liam’s present a couple months early…

“His birthday is in like, three or four months time…bit early, aren’t you, Hazz?” Louis snickered, his blue-grey eyes clouding with suspicion and excitement. Louis’ eyes always had the same look when he wanted to get down to the bottom of something. The corners of his mouth would perk up too, and Harry could tell by the look that his best friend was giving him that he wasn’t going to let this go until he was down to the bottom of it.

“Yeah, but I like to plan things out. You know that.” Harry quickly replied, as they both walked into the Costa. The smell of coffee floated around the shop, hitting the curly haired boy’s nostrils and calming him a little. Harry turned his face away from Louis, unable to see the cunning boy anymore, due to how unnerving he was making him. Even though Harry’s green eyes were now trailing across the drinks board, reading all the possible drinks he could have, he could still see Louis smirking at him in the corner of his eye.

The two boys brought their drinks, and even though his best friend was still staring at him with the same, cunning look, the conversation had died down, and Harry thought that maybe they had both dropped the subject. That was until they both sat down on a small table, and Harry looked into those knowing blue-grey eyes. For some reason he shuddered in apprehension.

“You like him, don’t you?” Louis suddenly spoke, his voice reflecting how smug he was at his new discovery. Harry almost choked a little on his ice cooler. Louis took that as a yes, like the boy always tended to do in these types of situations.

“As if! Harold! I didn’t know you batted for the other team!” Louis burst out, his loud, excited shouts echoing around the coffee shop and causing those around to stare at the two boys sat on the small table in confusion. Harry blushed immediately and stared at Louis with harsh eyes.

“No! I do not!” He hissed, even though it seemed like an audience in his head were laughing wildly at his words, which made him frown further. It was like his mind was drowning him in self-doubt, and he hated it.

“Pfft.” Was Louis’ only response, before he sucked on his own ice cooler nonchalantly. Harry’s green eyes never stopped giving him the blunt look that he was giving him for a second.

“It’s cool if you fancy our Payne, I reckon you’d both be quite cute, you know.” Louis then chattered on, and Harry didn’t know if he was talking to himself or not, but he was going to reply anyway.

“Well sorry to burst your bubble but it’s not happening…” Harry replied, even though he looked down sheepishly, as his mind clouded with the images of two big, sparkling brown eyes. His lips started to tingle once more, in need of the feeling of Zayn Malik’s soft lips on his once again. His perfect images of him and Zayn were bursted by a short, sharp laugh. He looked up to see Louis looking too pleased with himself.

“Whatever, Hazz. You’re into Liam, it’s written all over your face. No wonder you’re splashing out and buying him a camera. Probably to photograph all of those little dirty, seedy moments where you’ve got him pressed against the wall, slowly grinding,”

“Shut the fuck up.” Harry quickly bursted out, cutting out Louis’ words at the source. He was blushing wildly due to the imagery that Louis had provided in his mind. But, the imagery that was fluttering around his mind like a pile of Polaroid pictures caught in a hurricane wasn’t about Harry and Liam. It was about Harry and Zayn. The thought of Harry destroying Zayn’s precious innocence made his cheeks turn pink, and his most sensitive area inbetween his legs burn with excitement.

Louis merely gave another smug laugh, and Harry rolled his eyes. Maybe it would be best if he just told Louis that he liked Liam? If anything bad came of it, Harry could easily deny it and blame it on a phase or something. If he felt exceptionally sneaky, he could persuade Liam to get a haircut or something, and then blame his ‘going off’ of Liam on the haircut, or something along those lines.

“Just,” Harry started, before looking up at Louis with sincere eyes, “Don’t tell Liam about the camera. It’s a surprise…and I might not even get the money to buy it, yet.”

Louis nodded half heartedly, agreeing to it all, even though the smug smile didn’t leave his face. Harry reiterated the fact that it was serious to Louis that Liam did not find out about the plan for him to get a camera, because if Liam ever found out, then he’d be disappointed that he never received a camera from Harry, unknowing of the fact that the camera itself would actually be in the hands of whom Harry had intended it for from the start; Zayn Malik.

 A/N: Dedicated to one of my all time favourite writers. Check out her stuff, she's inspiring. Nothing has moved me more than her literature. :)<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 2.6K 22
Alicia Carroll and Scott Armstrong have the perfect "no-strings attached" relationship. Sizzling sex is always okay, but sleepovers are only for week...
760K 35.6K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
768K 25.9K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
17.7K 735 23
This city is supposed to be a utopia: the ones you dislike avoid you, everyone hangs out with their league and no one gets into deep trouble - especi...