Lolita

Por cyberaf

Lolita isn't about love, because love is always mutual; Lolita is an obsession. "I'm disappointed that others... Más

Lolita
Lolita 2
Lolita 3
Lolita 5
Lolita 6
Lolita 7
Lolita 8
Lolita 9
Lolita 10
Lolita 11
Lolita 12

Lolita 4

10.3K 382 137
Por cyberaf

"no, I'm not wet sir."

With a twirl of her tongue, Lolita felt the taste of her cherry lollipop invade her taste buds. The afternoon sun beaming down on her body as she lays on her back next to the Bieber's luxurious pool with her book in hand, enjoying her time alone. "Canon ball!" yells young Jake. Well not exactly alone. The three brothers were home with her, Hailey went out to retrieve something from the stores and Justin was at work; running a business was time consuming.

Lolita giggles at Jake who resurfaced with his blonde hair in his eyes, she then peered over her now red glasses at Mason who was taking off his shirt slowly; it was on purpose really, just to get Lolita's attention but she didn't care for it. His body was decent in her opinion, nothing to fawn or even faint over. She shrugged and pushed her glasses back up over her nose, pulling the lollipop back out of her mouth with a loud pop.

"Lola you should get in! It feels great in here!" Jake yells teasing Lolita from the edge of the pool, she rolls her eyes from behind her shades and shakes her head at him; refusing to step in just yet. She'll wait until she had enough energy to move, for she was lazy which wasn't anything new. Jake pouted at her before diving back into the cool crisp water, sneaking up on Christopher who was floating on his back peacefully.

Mason was still trying to get Lolita's attention, he slowly walked to the edge of the pool and looked back at her. But she wasn't paying attention, instead she was indulged in her own world while she sucked on her cherry lollipop. His shoulders sagged, he decided to stop trying for now; so instead he just dives into the pool, not caring if Lolita was watching him or not.

Diving down and quickly coming back up, Mason shakes his hair out and pushes it back as he stands in the pool. Lolita's eyes quickly darted up from her book and to him but she did a double take, Mason looked too much like Mr. Bieber and she was just now noticing it. Like father like son, she thought to herself as she turned her attention back on her novel.

"Come in Lola!" Mason shouted, breaking her away from her novel yet again. Lolita didn't want to get in yet but the pout on his face made it hard to resist, with a sigh she tossed her book on the table beside her. Lolita stood up and stretched slowly, Mason cheered feeling accomplished because he had gotten her up. Lolita took off her glasses and took her hair out of its ponytail, letting the dark waves fall down to her waist. Mason's eyes widen slightly when she took off her covering, revealing her bright red bikini.

"when we're done here, you're helping me blow dry my hair." lolita yells to Mason teasingly, then walks to the edge of the pool dips her foot in slightly to test the temperature. Since it was up to par , she stepped back slightly and jumped in. The boys cheer as she resurface with her dark hair behind her ears, laughing at their unnecessary sounds.

Water covering her lashes and a bright smile on her pink lips, Mason thought that it was the most beautiful thing he saw. Lolita was aware of his stare but she didn't act on it, instead she dived under and swam to the stairs of the pool. "Where are you going?" Mason asked as Lolita pulled herself out of the pool and towards her chair where she wiped her face with the towel

"I'm going in for a sec, I forgot something. " in fact she did, her own stash of marijuana that she realized she needed. She hadn't smoked in days, and when she was in the pool she knew she needed it. Lolita threw her towel down on the chair and jogged to the sliding doors, hopping she wasn't getting water everywhere. She wasn't that wet.

Just as she rounded the corner, she hears a few voices near the front door. The voices belonging to Mr. Bieber and his business partners who had stopped by with him for lunch with his family. Lolita immediately regrets not putting on a towel when they lay eyes on the wet teen in a bikini. Justin's eyes widen when he sees Lolita standing beautifully exposed, but he soon realizes that he wasn't alone; the other men were staring at her too.

"Hi Mr. Bieber." Lolita says, finally composing herself. She smiles charmingly at the other older men since it was the most polite thing to do, lolita is a polite young woman anyway. "You're home early." she points out, putting her hands on her hips and leaning all her weight onto one leg.

Fùck, Justin thought as he shamelessly looked her over but quickly snapped his eyes to her face when her words rang through his head Mr. Bieber this is inappropriate. "Uhm, yes. We were going to have lunch with you guys, where is my wife?"

"oh, she ran to the supermarket. Is there something I can do for you?" And she might've meant that in more ways than one.

Yes- "No, its fine. You can leave now. " he almost gritted out, Mr. Bieber couldn't lose control around his partners. Lolita nodded and brushed passed the men, once she was out of sight Justin let out a breath of relief; he felt like he was getting smothered when she was around.

"Jesus, who was that? " one of the other men asked with a wide smile on his face.

"And why does it seem like she has you by the balls?" the shorter one asked.

Because she does.

"That's my neighbor's daughter, she's illegal, and she does not have me by the balls." Justin growled and walked further into the house with the men trailing behind him. He lied, Lolita had him the first time he laid eyes on her but he will not admit it.

"Whatever you say Bieber."

Meanwhile, Lolita was in her guest room rolling up another one because she needed it. She needed it because she was slightly affected by the eyes of Justin bieber, the way he looked at her was enough to make her wet. But she knew how wrong it was, so she pushed the thought of his lustful look all the way to the back of her mind.

"Get it together Lola." she mumbled to herself as she hides the rest of the illegal substance in her bag, she took a deep breath and hid the freshly rolled blunt inside a small pouch along with her lighter. She was going to smoke out in the garden, it was a good place to look at beautiful flowers and exotic plants while smoking on one. She also made sure to put eye drops in her pouch, she wouldn't be able to hide her red eyes for long.

With the pouch in hand, she opened her door and stepped out only to bump into a hard chest. She gasped and looked up to find Mason staring down at her, "Sorry, I was just coming to tell you that mom said lunch will be ready in thirty." he said, looking into her bright hazel eyes.

"Okay, I'm just going out to the garden." without wasting time, Lolita quickly moved around him and descended down the marble stair case. Hearing the voices of the older men in the living room, she avoided saying anything to them as she passed; but that didn't stop them from staring at her long enough to make her uncomfortable. On the way, she ran into Hailey "is it okay if I go through your garden ? Its too lovely to stay away from..."

Hailey smiled at her, glad that someone appreciated the garden. Its not like she did it herself, but the way its set up was totally her idea; Justin only hired people to put it together so his wife was happy. "Sure sweetie, did Mason tell you about lunch? "

"Yes ma'am. "

"Good, I didn't make seafood this time." Hailey joked as she walked away making Lola fake a laugh, then roll her eyes as she turned towards the door and made her way to the outside garden. The younger brothers were still splashing around in the sun, Lolita smiled at them and disappeared into the garden.

Once she was far enough, she pulled the blunt from her pouch and lit it. The smoke instantly entering her, it was a familiar feeling of euphoria; it felt like home. Lolita only started smoking a year ago and she could already tell you a handful of information about different types of marijuana. She was introduced to it by one of the girls from school who insisted her to try it, once she did she felt great.

"I never pegged you as the smoking type." Lolita quickly whipped around but quickly relaxes when she sees Mr.Bieber, he didn't look upset at all. Instead he was amused that the young girl could smoke, he watched as she took another hit then held it in.

"And I never pegged you as the stalking type." Lolita states after blowing the smoke into the air, the blunt still between her cherry red finger nails. Justin chuckled and stepped forward with his hands in he slacks, his dress shoes scraping the ground. Lolita took a step back and took another drag, she didn't want to be too close to this man. "Seriously what are you doing here?"

Justin didn't really know, he only came out here to check on his other sons but her caught sight of her going into the garden and he couldn't help but follow her. He was supposed to be keeping his distance and avoid being alone with her but something pulled him to follow after her, maybe it was the way her hips moved when she walked away. Maybe it was that, or she was very tempting and all he wanted to do be alone with her

"I was curious, why are you so transfixed on my wife's garden? " he lied, knowing that he didn't give an ounce of care about this overpriced garden. In fact, it gave him a headache just thinking about the time and money put into the project but it was all for Hailey.

Lolita smiles and blows a small cloud of smoke out of her mouth, "Well, if you must know I love flowers and gardening, its just something I love about playing and getting dirty. I don't know." she slightly teased, taking in her pink bottom lip between her teeth. Justin panicked internally, he knew that she was purposely using her words against him. And Lolita wasn't supposed to be doing this, she knew it but seeing a grown man squirm for her sparked something. It was the first time she had actually seen how much of an effect she had on a man, although it happened regularly; only now had she seen how men reacted to her.

She loved it.

But somehow Justin had found a way to get back at the young girl "Dirty? Hm, how dirty do you like to get Lola?" Lolita was shocked to say the least but she didn't let it show physically, all she did was laugh and take another hit from her now dwindling blunt.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

Yes, he would.

"Oh I know, so far." Justin shoots back, pulling at the sleeves of his white dress shirt because he was growing hot. Lolita tilts her head to the side, looking at him curiously she needed elaboration; to see if Mr. Bieber was speaking about the situation that happened almost a week ago. "What? You think I could actually forget seeing you fuck yourself Lola? The way you looked, your pretty pussy."

Lolita's took in a sharp breath, her shock was physically visible now and it wasn't because of the situation he brought up. It was the way he said fùck, pussy, and the predatory look he was giving her at the moment, she couldn't speak. Oh- our dear Lolita was speechless! Justin on the other hand felt great but it wouldn't stop the painful erection that was growing in his slacks. "Really Lola, that was pretty dirty. You seem like an innocent girl but I bet you're soaking right now."

She was.

"No, I'm not wet sir but I never got to ask you," Lolita finally spoke up, the slightly evil glint was back in her eyes and it was shining even more, this worried Justin. "Did you enjoy the show?"

Too much.

"I've seen better."

Lie.

"Quite a shame, isn't it? " Lolita mused, she could see straight through him and it was hilarious to her. Justin stares at her for a few moments, trying to figure her out but has a hard time doing so. Lolita feels his intense gaze as she bends down to dispose of her evidence, it was only then when Hailey's voice called out that she realized it was wrong for her to be flirting with this man. "I would give you another show but that is inappropriate of me now Mr.bieber, isn't it?"

Justin clears his throat and nods,now he's the quiet one again but that's only because he's realized that he has broken his three rules; never be alone with lolita, don't look her in the eye, and avoid touching her at all costs. He broke only two of them, the eye contact being the worst. Let lolita get one good look into your eyes and you will be a goner. "Yes, I'll go. But please don't smoke on my property again."

And with that, he turns away leaving an amused Lolita behind. Justin hastily makes his way into the house, careful to hide his obvious hard on. He shoots his business partners a small smile as he takes a seat while they look at him curiously. Hailey then comes into the dinning area with food while her sons come tumbling in still in their wet clothes, Lolita strolling in quietly with clear eyes.

She found a seat between Mason and Mr. Bieber and reluctantly sat, oh fùck she thought to herself. Lolita glanced over at Mason who was already looking down at her, she squinted her eyes confused as to why he was looking at her already but she didn't know Mason was always staring. When wasn't he?

"So we have chicken salad, BLT sandwiches and lemonade. " haliey announces as she sits the trays on to the table, making Lolita pay attention to the food because she was starving maybe because she smoked the whole thing. Every starts to pile their plates, Lolita also, the sight of her food in front of her made her smile. Now how did that look? Everyone indulged in their conversations while Lolita was smiling at her plate, she really was strange at times.

Just as she brought the fork up to her lips a hand clamped down on to her thigh, making her eyes widen slightly and a small gasp escape her lips. She didn't know who's hand it was, it could've been Mason's or Mr. Bieber's they were both seated on either side of her. Lolita didn't dare to look nor react, instead she brought the fork up to her lips again and this time the hand moved inwards. The rough pads of their fingers caressed the soft skin of her inner thigh, Lolita almost moaned but she held it back.

Who the hell was doing this to her? She didn't dare to look under the table, but she did want it to stop because she barely had anything covering her. Lolita mentally curses at herself for not changing while upstairs but that slipped her mind because she was too worried about relieving her stress.

Please stop please stop! She chanted in her head and looked over at Mason who was beating on Christopher then at Justin who was discussing something with his partners, he only had one hand above the table. He was the culprit, he felt Lolita staring at him and smiled victoriously. But that was short lived when Lolita placed her hand on his and guided it up to her damp bikini bottoms.

This was so wrong.

Lolita felt like she was contradicting herself, one minute she was saying she didn't think it was right then the next lolita was leaning into his touch. What did she really want?

Justin tensed when he felt the heat of her core against his hand, this little minx he thought. He couldn't believe she was letting this happen, why was she letting this happen? Maybe because she was a foolish little girl who didn't know exactly what she was getting herself into. Lolita didn't know that her little teasing, touching, and flirting could destroy things; families, lives, order.

And you would think the thirty eight year old man would have common sense to know messing with lolita was dangerous. The girl could make him feel more than just lust for her, love. So much that it'll make you fall to your knees for her, awaiting to fulfill any of her commands; it was consuming.

But he'll ignore that for now.

Justin then brushes a finger against the fabric of the swim bottoms, making her jolt only a bit and to contain the moan that was going to let out she started to drink the lemonade in front of her. This is so wrong she thought yet again but it flew out the window when he brushed his finger against her again. She had to get out of there! Why did she guide him up her body? She was so stupid!

"Uhm, May I - may I be excused?" Lolita breathed out, asking Hailey who was also in conversation with the men. Hailey appreciated that lolita had manners and actually asked to leave the table unlike her mannerless children, she wanted a daughter like Lolita.

"Yes you may." hailey grinned, lolita immediately shot up making Justin's hand fall from her lap. He gave her a look of confusion in which she ignored, instead she just walked out the dining room.

Justin was confused, he didn't know what happened, he thought Lolita wanted his touch just as much as he wanted to feel her on his finger tips. But he soon realizes she's just a girl and she doesn't know what she wants, so he thinks. Justin thinks that everything she's said to him was just a game for her, indeed it was but he didn't know that it would soon turn into something more than a game.

It would turn into part of his life.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

95 1 14
Cats and Trees- They just fit. UNIVERSITY SETTING -Characters are over the age of 18- Cat age 19 Tree age 20 !Mature themes!
619K 13.6K 67
{book two of the Gang love series} * I got pulled into an empty classroom and a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" he whispered into my ear...
193K 4.5K 37
"The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it." - Oscar Wilde (Book 3 of the Deadly installments. I would recommend reading the other two...
498 24 40
I was falling, cascading into the dark chasm of sin and desire. I was unhinged, wild and free, giving in to everything I wanted. I would not hold bac...