Adopted by One Direction 3

Por Blue123584

Zoe Malik has now reached the age of fifteen. She will face happiness, but sadness. She's growing up and no m... Más

Friends and family
Shopping with Cameron
It's time to explain
Wedding Day
Anything can happen
When were you going to tell me?
It will be okay
School and Shopping
Try again
Getting into trouble
Day out
Can I ask?
Going away
Life is worth living
A day to remember
Coming home
Why?
Liam...I'm sorry
Time to face the music
Everyone back together
A/N- another series
On one condition
Nothing good lasts forever
Photoshoot
Looking back
Always us
No choice
It all comes crashing down
Complicated
A/N- book ideas
You're ready

After Party

5.9K 181 106
Por Blue123584

Zoe's POV

We all drove back to the house in our separate cars. Liam, Louis and Harry's garden was the biggest out of all the boys so we decided it would be easiest to hold it there.

When we got there there were already around a hundred people there and Cameron and I had to search for ages until we found one of the boys.

"Liam!" I said in triumph, walking over to him and dragging Cameron behind me.

"Hey Zo" he smiled. "Did you just get here?"

"Yeah" I nodded. "I just wanted to make sure one of you was here"

"Okay I'll see you later then, the party should end by about one of two in the morning"

"So not to late" I rolled my eyes making him chuckle.

"Look you can do anything you want but no drinking, smoking or" he waved his hand at Cameron. "Don't make me say it"

I laughed and shook my head.

"I promise I won't have sex with Cameron, Liam" I chuckled and he slammed his hands over his ears.

"No you said it you said it" he whined.

"Bye Liam" I waved and took Cameron's hand before wondering off into the crowd.

We tracked down Sandra and found her chatting to Louis by the drinks.

"There you are" she sighed in relief. "I've literally been alone for the last twenty minutes"

"Good to know what I mean to you Sandra" Louis said sniffily from the side of us.

"Oh yeah" Sandra laughed. "I forgot about you"

"Now I feel even better" Louis smiled cheerfully before glaring at her and walking way.

The three of us walked around for ages, every hour the music became louder and more people started dancing. The boys had hired a professional DJ so at least the music was good.

"Shall we go somewhere quieter?" I asked Cameron.

Sandra had left us about an hour ago to talk to Riley. Riley was Nicole's younger sister and although we rarely saw each other because we stayed at Nicole and Niall's at different weekends, we were still good friends and kept in contact.

"Yeah, good idea" Cameron nodded and we walked over to another area of the garden that the boys had kept separate from the party.

We sat under a tree and picked at the grass, the music now fainter in the background.

"Hey Zo, I was wondering, I mean you don't have to" Cameron shook his head. "But there's this concert in Greece that I really want to go to. My mum was going to buy me tickets for my birthday, but I don't want to go alone obviously. So I was wondering if you would like to come with me?"

"That would be amazing" I smiled brightly.

"You think your brothers would let you though?" Cameron asked unsurely.

"I'm not sure really. I don't think Zayn or Niall would mind that much, Louis would take some convincing but I think he'd allow me in the end. But I reckon Harry and Liam will say no and not change their minds"

"Why those two?" Cameron asked curiously.

"Well Liam's always been really overprotective, and Harry's found it the hardest to realise that I'm growing up, I don't think he'd want me to travel abroad with my boyfriend alone"

"But we wouldn't do anything" Cameron chuckled.

"I know, but he doesn't want to take the risk" I sighed.

"But you're going to ask them anyway?" He asked and I nodded. "When do you plan on doing that?"

"Well not tonight, they'll be drunk out of their minds. And not tomorrow either because they'll all be grumpy arses the whole day. Maybe sometime during the week"

"Sounds good to me" Cameron nodded.

"Might want to head back to the party before people wonder where we have gone" I said and he stood up, holding out a hand for me.

I smiled gratefully and took it before we headed back into the main garden. The ice buckets that had previously been stuffed with beer and wine were nearly empty and there were empty bottles stacked in a huge pile at the side.

"I just feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with these people tomorrow" I sighed.

"That includes you" Cameron pointed out obviously.

"Thanks, you know if you hadn't have said that I wouldn't have even realised" I said sarcastically and he smirked. "Except I've got five of them to deal with"

"Five? Aren't the girls staying as well?"

"Yeah they are but they'll probably be sensible and not drink to much. I mean they'll be hungover but not like the boys" I sighed at the thought of having to deal with them all day.

"You could come over to my house if you want?" Cameron offered.

"I'd love to but someone's got to look after them" I said reluctantly and he nodded in understanding.

"ZOE!" Niall shouted and stumbled over to us.

"Don't listen to him he literally makes no sense when he's had to much to drink" I mumbled to Cameron who laughed.

"Hey Niall" I said cheerily and just about managed to catch him before he fell over.

"Whoops" he said and smiled sheepishly.

"How much have you had to drink Niall?"

"Only" Niall started to count on his fingers but then gave up because it was obviously to confusing for him. "A few"

"A few?" I asked in surprise.

"Who's this?" Niall slurred, pointing a finger at Cameron. "Are you Simon Cowell?"

"Um..." But before Cameron could answer Niall had grabbed him by the elbow and started dragging him towards the drinks table.

"Drink with me Simon" Niall said handing Cameron a bottle of bear.

"I'm sorry but I don't drink" Cameron tried to hand the bottle back but Niall put a hand out to stop him.

"Of course you do!" Niall said enthusiastically. "Come on you're not leaving until you've downed that whole bottle"

Cameron sent me a help look but I was so busy laughing I couldn't do anything. Cameron had taken three reluctant gulps when Lou ran over and put her hands on Niall's shoulders.

"Niall, why don't we go and dance yeah?" She offered and he nodded eagerly.

"Thank you so much" Cameron mouthed to her as she walked away and she chuckled.

Cameron walked over to me with the beer bottle still in his hand.

"You do know you can put that down now?"

"I don't know it's kind of nice" he shrugged and out it back to his lips, making me look shocked. "Joking joking"

He placed it onto the floor and we carried on waking around the party until we found Lux running around wildly.

"Hey munchkin" Cameron swung his arms down just in time to catch her and brought her in front of him, her stomach against his chest. "I think we still owe you some sweets"

"Sweeties" Lux clapped her hands together excitedly.

"Come on then let's go and find some" Cameron said and let Lux down on the floor, her running in front of us.

"Do you really think it's a good idea to give her sweets when she's this excited already?" I asked unsurely.

"Of course, she'll go on a major sugar high and run around loads and then suddenly she'll lose all the energy and feel so tired she'll want to sleep" Cameron tapped the side of his head. "Logic"

I chuckled and we made our way into the kitchen. Cameron grabbed the bags of sweets he had in his back pack and we headed back outside and sat on a bench.

"Now eat these and run around the garden as many times as you can" Cameron challenged Lux and she immediately started stuffing the sweets into her mouth.

"What's the prize?"

"I'll have to think about that one" Cameron but she seemed perfectly satisfied and once all of the sweets had gone she started sprinting around the garden, both of us keeping an eye on her to make sure she didn't trip.

"You look amazing today by the way" Cameron commented and I blushed.

"Thanks, you look amazing to" I complimented and he chucked before moving closer.

Both of us moved our heads closer together and soon our lips were touching.

"Hate to break this beautiful moment up but brothers are at twelve o'clock" Sandra walked over to us and sat between us.

"I seriously wouldn't worry about that, they probably wouldn't take a second glance if a zebra walked into the party on two legs" I sighed.

"They're that drunk?" Sandra laughed.

"Afraid so" I nodded my head.

"Well I just came to inform you that I need to get going, it's already one in the morning and I'm tired" she laughed and stood up, both of us standing up as well.

"See you Monday then" I said and hugged her.

"Yep, well I might be a bit late, I haven't decided how I much I want to annoy the tutor yet" she said while hugging Cameron.

"You annoy her even if you turn up early"

"Good point" Sandra said before turning and making her way out of the garden. "I'll see you later"

Cameron and I waved until she was out of sight and turned around use in time to see an exhausted Lux stumbling towards us.

"I don't want to run anymore Cammy" she held up her arms tiredly.

"It's okay babe, you think you can go to sleep now?" Cameron asked but Lux was already fast asleep on his shoulder.

Lou decided it would be easiest if her and Lux stayed the night and I convicted Cameron to call his mum and ask if he could stay to. While he went to a quieter area I watched as the couples entered the house. Niall and Nicole headed up first and although Nicole had drunk a bit, she was nothing compared to Niall. Then Liam and Sophia went up followed by Louis, Eleanor, Zayn and Perrie.

I looked around the almost deserted garden and spotted Harry over by a tree, bent over slightly. I walked over to him and rubbed his back while he threw up into the bush.

"I don't feel great" his voice was horse.

"Probably because you drank so much" I said as he was sick again.

"Can you help me up to my room?" He asked and I nodded, holding one of his arms around my shoulders and letting him lean against me.

When we finally got to his room he collapsed straight onto the bed and shuffled under the covers.

"Don't you want to change?" I asked.

"To tired" he mumbled.

"Okay, night Harry love you" I said and kissed the top of his head before walking out the room and heading to my room.

When I got to my room Cameron was already lying in the bed, changed out of his suit and into some tracksuit bottoms. He smiled as I walked into the room and I grabbed my pyjamas before walking into the bathroom and taking a quick shower. I changed into some black leggings and a sweatshirt. Once I had finished and walked back out I noticed there was an extra person in the bed.

Lux was laying in the middle of the bed with her head on Cameron's chest and her arm draped over the top of his bare stomach. Cameron had fallen asleep as well and had his head leaning against Lux's. I chucked and climbed into the bed on the other side.

One last thought hit me before I fell asleep. Tomorrow was not going to be a fun day.

A/N- I'm still not sure about the ending, what did you guys think? :( I hope you liked the rest of the chapter though and please comment what you thought :)

What characters would you like more of in the book?

emmaswan27 is writing a book about Nicole's character and it has the characters from this and others so I really recommend you go and read it! It's amazing ❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

32.9K 556 43
What if you've lived in a orphanage for 5 years? What if you finaly got the chance to get adopted? What if that person is Niall Horan? What if you do...
224K 4.8K 30
Zoe Alexis Malik is a thirteen year old orphan. She's never known her family or why she's in an orphanage, well aat least until she goes to a One Dir...
2.7K 23 29
Brookelyn,a 15 year old abused by past adopters and loves one direction, What will she do once Niall adopts her? Read to find out
681K 7K 65
I was just another regular Asian girl. Except I lived in a adoption center. I lived here for the past 11 years of my life. My name is Annabelle Li an...