For the Girls.

Par Thejahlaiyahleee

Remake of the original which is located on my old wattpad @Thejahlaiyahlee. Stories of abuse, and neglect by... Plus

Anasari-The poisoned Apple.
Carrie-The Queen of Disaster.
Crystal&Crystal- A Mans Best friend.
Baja -The Masterpiece

Nadia-The Blackest Berry

148 4 3
Par Thejahlaiyahleee

 Nadia -The Blackest berry.

"I am Nadia a girl of darker shade . In society I am a fetish ,a debate,a controversy. The world doesn't know how to determine if i'm beautiful or not but like my mother always said the sun gave me the most love . I was that berry on the fruit tree who the sun said "needed a little more affection ,a little more love.

" No , I'm not light with ultra smooth skin , no I don't have curly luminous hair that hides my shimmering sparkling green eyes ,but yes oh yes in my eyes i'm beautiful . Call me what you want I'm covered in dirt,oil ,and soot .

In my eyes I was just the sun's favorite berry and he said "Baby you deserve a lot more sunlight."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

12.2K 631 83
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
6.8K 371 14
الـكاتـبه نـاديـن
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...