His Chamber's

By Explode

It was a tragedy that brought them together but it was convenience that kept them together. A story of love... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Message to Readers of His Chambers

282K 1.1K 43
By Explode

This story is being rewritten and being released one chapter a time. Please keep in mind there are changes from the original.

Also. This story contains triggering themes.

Please be aware it contains extreme mental health themes. Do not read if you are easily triggered on topics of depression, Self H, Bipolar, Schizophrenia. 

Time to give this story closure.

Dedicated to a beautiful soul Linda, who got me to pick this story back up.

<3

Sim 25/04/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 635 44
Sometimes love will make you bloom. Sometimes it will torn you apart. Some stories will make in history. Some will make someone history. ____________...
1.1M 49K 28
"I've wanted you my whole life, Scar, and when I'm finally here with you, you're married..." Scarlett Knightwell has it all. Multi-millionaire compan...
973 60 13
I tucked Ava in her blanket and then went towards my room, and as I'm about to enter I heard moans. I heard Hailey moaning. I heard my Hailey moaning...
84K 2.6K 143
"It's time to focus on the company and stop doing disasters, as I see no other option, you will marry Nathaniel." Scarlett's father said. "Son I thin...