Stuck in Your (Love) Trap [Bl...

By _shiro_usagi_

After spends almost a hundred years searching for someone, Aizen Sousuke finally found the person he was look... More

Author's Notes
Chapter 1 - Prologue
Character Introduction
Chapter 2 - Ascend to Hueco Mundo
Chapter 3 - New Life
Chapter 4 - Blue Espada
Chapter 5 - Back to Human World
Chapter 6 - Grimmjow vs Ichigo
Chapter 7 - Visored
Chapter 8 - The Hidden Power
Chapter 10 - Back to Your Side
Chapter 11 - Love?
Chapter 12 - Sasaki Ren
Chapter 13 - Home
Chapter 14 - Promise Under the Cherry Blossom Tree
Chapter 15 - Goodbye, Mother...
Chapter 16 - True Feelings
Chapter 17 - At Last
Chapter 18 - The Truth
Chapter 19 - Jealousy
Chapter 20 - Birthday Present and Valentine Present
Chapter 21 - Cruelty
Chapter 22 - Came to Rescue
Chapter 23 - Discovered
Chapter 24 - A new Threat
Chapter 25 - The Hardest Decision
Chapter 26 - Say the Magic Words and You will found the Miracle
Chapter 27 - Date in The World of Living
Chapter 28 - A Small Proposal
Chapter 29 - Two Years Later
Chapter 30 - Only Him
Chapter 31 - Became Yours Completely
Chapter 32 - Precious
Chapter 33 - Betrayal?
Chapter 34 - The True Proposal
Chapter 35 - One Glance
Chapter 36 - Marriage and...
Chapter 37 - The New Life Begin
Last Chapter - Epilogue
Author's Announcement - Polling Matter

Chapter 9 - The Next Plan

3.3K 76 4
By _shiro_usagi_

"He will give Inoue Orihime back in exchange...give Toudo Ran back to him. To Aizen" Ukitake informed them. All of them can only shocked, especially Ichigo...and also Ran who was still eavesdropping them.

"Wh-What did you...say? Jushiro-san?" Ichigo asked.

"Are you sure about that, Ukitake-taicho?" Renji asked.

"Unfortunately, it is the truth. His message was very clear. He won't let Inoue Orihime go until we give Toudo-san to him"

"No way... Just what exactly he wants from Ran? Jushiro-san? Do you know something?" Ichigo asked again.

"I'm sorry, Kurosaki-kun. But, I do not know as well. We are still investigating as well, to discover the exact reasons why Aizen desperately want her"

"I see..."

"Ichigo" Renji touched his shoulder while Ichigo looked down to the floor "For now, you could just be patient and wait for the next move. I know you want Inoue back and you don't want to let Ran go to him"

"I know"

"We will informed you again if we have another news" Ukitake informed them.

"Okay~ Thank you, Ukitake-taicho!" Rangiku thanked him and turned off the monitor. The atmosphere became heavy. Right now, they have to decided a difficult decision. They don't want to lose neither Orihime or Ran. Meanwhile, Ran was doing the same. She was thinking if all of this was her fault. She was thinking if that time when Grimmjow came to human world, she should followed him back with Tosen. She was thinking if she should...gave herself to Aizen so Orihime will be back here, safely.

"Sorry, guys. I head back first" Ichigo said and immediately turned to the door, ignoring Renji's calling and then... "Hm? Eh? R-Ran?" He saw Ran stood right outside the door. He was examining her condition and clearly she heard everything inside. But, there is one thing which was confusing him. "How long you've been there?"

"Since... Jushiro-san told you the agreement. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdropping. I thought you were only talking for the next move"

"N-No! It's not your fault" Both of them became silent. The air was so tense since nobody was brave enough to bring out a topic.

"Um, Ichigo? If that's the case, I'll--"

"No!" He countered her unfinished statements, made her shocked. "I know what you wanna say. You wanna give yourself to him, right? I won't let that! I'll save both you and Inoue!"He looked at her, wearing his serious expression.

"Ichigo..." 

"Come on, Ran! We're going home!"

"Eh? W-Wait! Ichigo!" She immediately ran to him. Meanwhile, the remaining shinigami-they looked...puzzled.

"Oi, Matsumoto?"

"Yes, taicho?"

"Did you sensed her reiatsu while we were in the middle of discussion?" Hitsugaya asked.

"No, I didn't. That was weird. There is no way us, especially yourself taicho to not be able to sensed someone's reiatsu"

"Is she concealing it or something? I don't sensed it either" Renji said.

"Just, what of her? Is this the reason why Aizen wanted her so badly?" Hitsugaya confused.

~Timeskip~

"You guys, ready? Chad? Ishida?" Ichigo asked to them.

"Yeah" Sado answered.

"You don't have to ask that. Of course I'm ready. For Inoue-san and Toudo-san"

"Um, Kurosaki-san?" Urahara called him.

"Hm? What is it, Urahara-san?"

"Are you sure you're gonna leave Toudo-san behind? You didn't tell here you were going today, did you?" He asked but Ichigo only shook his head.

"I can't asked her to come with me, Urahara-san. She is Aizen's primary target. I will saved Inoue even without sacrificing Ran to Aizen"

"I see" Urahara smile a bit to them. "Well then, you could go to Hueco Mundo through here..." He said as he opened the garganta. "Just be careful out there. I wish you--"

"Waaaaaaaiiiiiiitttttt!!!!!" Suddenly someone screamed at them. All of them were looking at the source. From the voice, all of them were knew that voice, very well, especially Ichigo. The figure came to the training room as she soaked in sweat and panting so badly.

Ichigo let out a long sigh as he saw who was it "Ran... What are you doing here?"

"That should be my line, baka! How come you leave me here?!? I'm coming with you guys too! I wanna save Hime-chan!"

"Haah?!? Aren't you the stupid one?!? Don't you realize Aizen was targeting you?!? How come I take you there with knowing the truth?!? Just let us handle this and wait in my house!"

"No! Hime-chan is my best friend. Rescuing a friend from kidnappers is the normal thing to do. Let me go with you! Please!" Ran bowed to them. "All of this happened because of me. This is my responsible, so I won't move until you let me got with you" She insisted. All of them were confused of what to do. Ichigo still unsure to bring her with him or not. Ishida and Sado too are worried too. But, not for Urahara...

"Um, Kurosaki-san? You should bring her with you" His statement causing them glared at him. "Toudo-san's power could be very useful in your journey. Don't worry, as long you are there to protect her, she will be saved. You have to hurry and say yes or else she won't move"

Ichigo looked back at Ran. He could saw Ran was serious. Her eyes doesn't lie. He could saw she was desperately wanted to save Orihime.

"Fine. But, don't get far away from me" He finally gave up.

"Thank you, Ichigo!" She walked towards Ichigo and looked back at Urahara. 

"Please, be careful. And Toudo-san? Don't forget your training. Remember, you have to keep calm in order to control your power. If you do, I'm sure Cerbeius-san will answer"

"Yes! Thank you so much for everything, Urahara-san" She thanked him as they entered the garganta

After he made sure all of them already entered, Urahara only staring the view in front of him and looked...rather surprised.

"I can't believe this. She's the..." Before he continued his words, he let out a sigh and looked above while holding his hat "It seemed your invention capable to gave birth a person too...Kiyo-san..."

Meanwhile, Ichigo, Ran, Sado and Ishida were still in the middle of walk headed to Hueco Mundo. She remembered this darkness. The path where she and Grimmjow took when they went to human world. It took them almost ten minutes to reached the exit.

***

Hueco Mundo

"Wow. So this is the Hueco Mundo? Most of them are only sands" Ichigo commented.

"Yeah. The scenery is kinda sad" Ran said.

"Well, you're maybe right. No water. Withered trees. Nothing" Ishida commented.

"Hey, is that the castle?" Sado asked as they looked at his direction.

"Yes. I'm sure Hime-chan is there"

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go then!" Ichigo said while he was ready to ran toward the castle...

"Oh, wait Ichigo! You can't just go to the castle. I remembered Aizen-san told me that there was a barrier covering the castle. So, no matter how fast we run, we couldn't reach the castle"

"Huh? Jaa, what should we do?"

"There's should be a way to destroy the barrier, right?" Ishida asked.

"I think so. But, he didn't told me how to do it" The four of them were brainstorming of what to do until they heard screaming behind them...

***

Aizen's Part

In the meantime, while Ichigo's group were discussing of how to break the barrier, Aizen was gathering the Espada to discussed about the intruders.

"Kaname. Turn on the projector"

"Yes" Tosen turned on the projector as the inside they could saw the four intruders.

"There are four intruders. Ishida Uryu. Sado Yasutora. Kurosaki Ichigo" As he mentioned Ichigo's name, Grimmjow became tense. Like he was eager to have another battle with him. "And of course... Our main target, Toudo Ran"

"What the--! How easy for them to bring that girl too! Heh! Are they dumb?!?" One of the espada with an eye patch commented.

"They were just brats, after all. It will not be hard to obtained the girl from them" The old espada commented.

"You should not  underestimate them. They were once being called ryoka. There are five people who invaded the Soul Society. Including, Inoue Orihime. You are free to use force to face these intruders, but do not forget one thing... Do not attack our primary target" He reminded. "You could return to your base. Dismissed" He ordered as all the Espada rose from their seats and headed to the door, leaving only Aizen, Ichimaru and Tosen.

"Uwa, as Aizen-taicho predicted. Ran-chan is really coming here"

"What should we do, Aizen-sama?"

"Nothing. As I told you before, Kaname. She will come to me willingly. Unless the situation is forcing me to collect her by myself. We'll see..."

***

Outside Las Noches

Right in the middle of their brainstorming of how to destroying the barrier, they encountered three arrancars. Two adults and one child. They introduced them as Nel, Peche and Dondochakka. A rather weird combination in Ran's mind but quiet funny. They had a pet like a worm, a big one named Bawabawa. But, the more surprising thing to them was the occurrence of Rukia and Renji. Thanks to them, they were able to defeated the sands' guardian. It seemed both of them were distempered with Ichigo because he didn't told them that he went to Hueco Mundo with Ran didn't surprised about it.

They were finally entered the castle but much to their surprise, the road were divided in to five.

"You don't know the way, Ran?" Ichigo asked.

"Well, I mostly inside the castle, never been out even once so...sorry I don't know"

"Hm... Should we split up? Rukia suggested.

"Yeah. Guess that's the only plan. Well then, see you at the top!" Renji parted, continued by Rukia, Sado, Ishida and finally...Ichigo and Ran. 

"You stayed with me, Ran"

"Yeah. But, how about Nel-chan?"

"Oh yeah. You guys stayed here! Don't do anything stupid! Let's go, Ran!" He said as both of them ran toward the door. They ran as quick as they can, uncaring for how much minutes they already ran. "Oi, Ran?"

"Hm?"

"Are you tired? Should I slowed down a bit?"

"Nah~ I'm okay, Ichigo. I have confident with my stamina. Don't worry about it"

"I see"

"...go!" Someone's screaming behind them.

"Hm? Did you heard that?" Ran asked.

"Huh? What? Huh? N-Nel?!?"

"Itsugo!" She called his name while crying so bad as she jumped over to Ichigo. Too powerful causing him got thrown quiet far from Ran.

"Ichigo! Nel-chan!" She ran toward them.

"Dammit! Nel! What are you doing here? I thought I told you to wait outside!"

"B-But! Nel is worry about Itsugo and Ran" She said while still sobbing.

"Um, Ichigo? Should we just let her come with us? I don't mind" Ran asked while Ichigo only looked at her for a moment and let out a sigh.

"Man... Fine. Come on, then. Hm?" He gave a glance to the above, realized there was something with them. Or someone. He immediately stood in front of Ran, protecting her for whatever that will come. "Just stay behind me, Ran" She only nodded while carried Nel in her arms. Suddenly, there was a large figure fell down right in front of them, startling them. As they saw the appearances, the figure suddenly...dancing around?

--------------------------------

Done with chapter 9!

Please leave comments or vote

See you in the next chapter! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 1.1K 19
(The story set before Yhwach asked Aizen to join him. ) Years after years with only darkness as his solid friend. Silence is the only music to his e...
279K 10.7K 42
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
4.5K 115 29
-Note: Arc is Arrancar Arc- Yuri Kurosaki, cousin to Ichigo Kurosaki, has learnt something about Aizen Sosuke's plan. Something devastating. As he a...
6.1K 202 20
A normal highschool student. that's what Chichi Shirotsuna is. but as someone starts to put an eye on her, her life changes. and there's this classm...