Unofficially Yours(On-Hold)

By kizuna11

Kara's past relationship didn't worked out. Or did it? She doesn't know. After suffering from this painful he... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

Chapter Five

35 2 0
By kizuna11

First, dedicated to the above for inspiring me to write my own story. Huge Fan :)

Second, I'm new to this writing stuff, so please please please, stop sending me bad message comments(although, it helped me to get better. Keep up!)

Third, Sorry for the grammar mistakes. This will be an unedetid chapter(all the chapters, actually). This'll going to have a lot of grammar and typng errors.

Fourth, HMMM.. I'm out of words. So, bye :)

***

Chapter Five

~Already gone~

That moment when you wanted everything to be perfect while enjoying the night with the one you always been wanting then someone just appeared out of nowhere and ruin it? It's very remarkable! Not! I am in the exact situation right now.

"Kara?"

It's Jesse. Why is he here? Its almost night.

"J-Jesse? Why are you here?" I asked

"I'll just talk to you later. Bye", he said and run off fast for his car.

"Wait!" I tried to call him but he already left. 

Then, a sof t cold hand grabbed my arms. Oh, I almost forgot. I was with Sef.

"who is he?", Yousif asked. 

"Jesse" I answered casually.

Yousif cocked an eyebrow.

"Who is he to you?"

"My..." I trailed off. Can I already consider him as a friend? I mean, he never did anything good to me.

"Just someone I met in school." I said forcing a smile.

"Yeah. But, he looked at you like you two know each other."

My lips curved a grin.

"Jealous?"  I teased. 

"Me? Ofcourse not! I just...he...I'm.." he trailed off.

"Stop blushing, sef."

"I'm not blushing, okay?! Lets just get you home." I nodded.

He slid his hands from my arms to my fingers. There goes the shivers again. I looked at him uncomfortably. We've been through a lot since we were kids. I know him very well but now? He is a total different person. He looked cuter than ever.

My heart kept pounding abnormally.

"Kara?" he broke the silence.

"Y-yeah?" Did I just slutter in front of him. This is so embarassing.

"We've been friends since kindergarten, right?"

Unfortunately.

"Yes. You're like a brother to me."I said trying to relax my tensed hands.

"No, that's not what I meant."

He looked at me straight in the eyes. His greenish eyes met my amber ones.

"Then, what is?"

He dropped his gaze to the ground.

"I was just wondering..."

He bit his lower lip. He really looked sexy when he does that.

"We can, you know, take this thing to a higher level?"

"Huh?" I asked confused.

He wouldn't met my eyes now. What's wrong with him?

"You know, you..me.."

I rolled my eyes. I don't get him.

"Why is this so hard for me?!" He shouted, maybe to himself.

"Kar, can you be my girlfriend?" He said so soft, it would've been a whisper.

I was shocked. I wasn't misheard, right? He just asked me to be his girlfriend, right?

I was too surpised to answer.

"Kar, I can wait if-"

"No. That's just...sweet" I decided.

"So, is it a yes?"

Ofcourse!

Nah. I wouldn't say that. I mean, last time I checked, we were bestfriends and now he wants me to be his girl. I would want that, too. But, I don't want him think of me as an easy girl. Excuse my drama, here.

"I'll think about it."

He sighed.

"Okay, I'll wait for your answer."

Then he walked with me in silence heading to my apartment. Every once in a while, he would look at me. I'm just giving him a close mouth smile.

We reached my apartment and said our goodbyes.

I closed the door and leaned over it.

This is one remarkable night.

***

The next days were wonderful. Sef have been sending me sweet messages that never failed to make me smile. Sef and I have been together for a week now. But something is wrong. That day, after Jesse saw me kissing Sef, he never been the same. Before, when I saw him, he would throw insults at me and I can see his playful smiles. But not, he would just pass by me and pretend like he never knew me at all. What's wrong with him. 

I don't exaclty know what I did wrong. Why would i care anyway? He's not my friend or anything like that. 

Speaking of the devil, there he is. Looking so fresh as always.

He was walking like a celebrity. Some girls are giggling like crazy and whispering. I can't blame them. Jesse looked hot today(or everyday). He's wearing a blue and white checkered top and jeans.  His hair looked wet with sweat. His hands are crawling on his hair like he wanted the girls around him to see how handsome he was. 

There, I said it.

He is handsome, I can't deny that.

He is now only a few meters from e. His smile faded when he saw me.

"Can we talk?" I told him.

"Why?" he said coldly. His face was expressionless.

"Just come with me"

"No." He said.

"What?"

"I said no. I still have some stuff to do."

This is the first time Jesse looked bitter. I never saw that expression before. He looked like he wanted to kill me. His eyes are looking so fierce.

I decided to let him go. I don't think I can talk to him with his expression like that.

Left here dumfounded in the middle of the hallway, I checked my phone.

I was scanning messages. I smiled like a fool when I saw it.

"GirlsLuvSef sent you a message"

Yeah. He didn't want me to change his caller ID. Too arrogant, right?

The message reads:

Grab some lunch, puppy?

I replied immediately:

Hmm.. I'll think about it. :P

My phone beeped and saw his reply:

Come on, my treat.. 

Me:  Your treat? Anything I want?

Him:   Anything.

Me:   Even chicken?

Him: Yes.

Me: Yes!

Him:  with a prize.

With A prize...

I just remembered, I still owe Jesse that one. Unti now, he wont tell what he wants. Oh, well, big deal.

I typed my reply.

Me: What is it?

Him: You'll be going on a date with me.

My blood rushed to my cheeks. With my hands shaking, I replied.

Me: Deal.

Him: Yes! haha. I'm at the cafeteria. 

I shoved my phone on my pocket.I quickly run for the cafe.

I Looked around and there I saw him. He had his headphones to his ears. He is slightly banging his head, probably enjoying his sounds. He rested his back to his chair.

I could've stayed looking at him all day. He wasn't the most handsome person I met. In fact, Jesse looked a lot more musculine than him. But, I just thought of him as the most perfect person I ever met. I'm lucky, I know. 

I was enjoying the view when a girl with brownish hair ruined it. The girl sat in front of him. Sef looked surprised but he managed to curve his lips. 

I walked near them to hear what they were talking about.

"Are you with someone?" the girl said.

I was merely a few inches from them.

Finally, Sef noticed me. He removed his earphones and grinned like a fool. He looked at the girl.

"Not really. I'm alone." he said.

My mouth formed a big 'O'

"Are you waiting for someone?" The girl crossed her legs under the table.

"Nope. You want to accompany me?" he said. He reached for the girls hair and played it with his fingers. 

Why is he flirting with some girl?! 

My fists clenched on my sides. I gritted my teeth in anger.

"So, what's your name, handsome?"

"Yousif. Although, I prefer handsome. You can cll me that.'

"You're silly, handsome." The girl braided her hair to her shoulders revealing her flawless almost naked torso. They should ban that girl. She's just wearing a see through sleeveless blouse.

The girl stood up and kissed Sef in the cheeks. And the little evil Yousif let her do that. Hey! I'm here!       

"How come I never saw you before?" the girl asked. She sat on Sef's lap.

Alright, thats it. I can't take this anymore.

I grabbed the girl's arms.

"Probably because your ass is on your head. It blocks your sight, right? Will you please remove that? It's not a hat."I said in anger.

The girl slapped my hands away.

"And who are you?". she cocked an eyebrow.

"His girlfriend. So, back off!"

The girl looked at Sef. He just shrugged.

The girl stomped her foot and and walked away, angrily.

Shoo! Go! Don't come back!

I crossed my arms while facing Sef. My eyes told him what I want.

"Stop giving me that look." he said.

"What was that about, huh?"

His lips formed a big smirk.

"Were you jealous?"

"What? No!"

"Come on. Say it Come on." He sang his words.

I can feel my cheeks heating up. To hide my blushing face, I turned around and walked for the exit.

"Hey, wait. You're jealous, right? Come on, now, Kar."

He followed me from behind and started teasing me with his jealous thing.

When  we were at the middle of the parking lot, (It's my favorite place, if you haven't noticed) I stopped.

I turned to him.

"I'm not jealous. I'm angry! How could you do that? Have you always been doing that when I'm not around?"

"I'm not! I'm just-"

"Just what?" I cut him off. "Playing? Is this some joke for you, huh?"

"I was just curious on how would you react."

"Wow." I rubbed my head. "Now, you saw it. What now?"

"You look cute when you try to be angry."

My eyes widened. That would have made me smile but I forced my muscles to not to move.

"I-I-I" I sluttered nervously.

"You?" 

"Argg!!!"

I stomped my foot.

"woah, woah. easy girl."

He lifted his hands as if making a stop sign.

"I just... I love you that much to give you to that bitch."I admitted looking away.

"And I thank you everyday for that." He took a step forward and gave me a hug.

Aw, he's sweet.

Although, he didn't say I love you back, I still felt protected and loved.

"But, you still have something to say to me" I said. He unwrapped my arms to mine.

"What?"

"Who's Cherry?"

"Were you checking out my profile?" He said and smirked.

"I-I..It doesn't matter. So,who is she?"

"Someone special?"

"What?!!!"

""Easy with the temper." He laughed. "She's my sister."

"Sef, you don't have a sister. You're the only child."

"Well, my mother got married again. So, my stepfather had a daughter. That's Cherry. She's in New York so I really missed her."

"Oh." I said embarassed.

"Why? Now, you're jealous"

"No" I said casually.

"Really?"

"Really." He took a step forward and started tickling my side.

"Stop that"

"Not, until you tell me you're jealous."

"He kept tikcling my body in different parts. Well, except the semnsual parts, you know what I mean.

We are chasing each other like kids playing tags. I'm breathing fast.

Then, he caught me.

"And the tiger won." He said. "I will have my prize."

He slowly planted his lips to mine. It was so soft and wet. He started moving his lips in sync. I follwed his actions. I wrapped my arms to his neck and pulled him to deepened the kiss. He slightly  licked my lower lip gaining a soft sigh from me.

We were like devouring each other. We never cared about the world out there because in his arms, I know I'm happy. This just felt so good. So right.

He gently put his hands to my back and pushed it towards him. The kiss became more passionate in every second. I pulled away to catch my breathe. Our breathes are mixing with each other.

When we regained our oxygen, we continued kissing. Our mouths moved in sync like we are hungry for each other. This is the best kiss ever(not that I have many). 

I can stay like this forever, except that I can't. We still need to et home. It's almost dark outside. Mai would worry about me if I didn't get home by 7pm.

We pulled out the kiss and stared in each others eyes. His greenish eyes met my amber ones. Our foreheads are touching each other.

"I love you." I said slowly.

"Me, too."

***

The next days went fast.

The school's festival is approaching soon. I'm so excited. I want to try the booths the students are planning on putting out. 

I was about to check out the preaparations outside when my phone beeped.

I smiled like a fool when I saw the message.

From: GirlsLuvSef

I need to talk to you

Me: okay. Where are you?

Him: Rooftop.

I ran upstairs. I'm smiling like an idiot right now just remembering the passionate kiss we shared last week. It was awesome.

When I was on the rooftop, I looked around and saw him. He's sitting on the bench near the janitor's closet. He was looking up the sky as if thinking really deep.

I sat beside him.

"Hey. What's wrong?"

"I need to talk you" he said, still on the sky's view.

"What about?"

"I want...a breakup"

My heart sank. I forced a smile and held his hands.

"Haha. Okay, you got me there. There's no need to joke now." I said holding back my tears.

He simply removed my hands from his. His face was expresionless. When did i saw that face before? Yeah, when his father died.

"I'm not joking." he said coldly.

I closed my fists in anger. I'm not blinking because I knew my tears would flow if I did.

"Sef-"

"Kara" he snapped. "I want a breakup."

Thats it.

My eyes flowed tears like hell. My hands are shaking. I feel like I wanted to scream for help but I have no one here but him. 

I stood up and sobbed like a kid.

"Is this some kind of joke for you, huh?!" I wiped my tears in anger. "You do realize we were together for only just a month yet, right?" My tears keep flowing. Everything is blurry.

"I'm sorry" he said trying to touch me.

I slapped his hands away.

"Sorry? that's all you have to say? Really, Sef?" I said between my tears."How about that kiss? Did you meant that?!"

"Puppy, if only I had a choi-" Whatever he was about to say, he didn't share it.

"Don't call me that!" I shouted. 

The rain started to pour. Why is it always raining when I'm crying? Are they realated? I know, this isn't the time to joke but that's the only way to atleast lessen the pain.

"Ka-"

"No! Don't touch me!" I took a step backward. The cold rain is embracing my skin. My hands are freezing.

"Kar, don't cry." he said.

"Don't tell me what to do! I'm...I'm out of here!" 

And I ran for the stairs fast. I wouldn't care who I stumbled at. My tears keep flowing in my eyes(yeah, can tears flow in you nose? that would be disgusting...ew).

Why do I still have time to joke, I have no idea. I just really want to enlighten myself.

I've been bumping on random students.

I reached the parking lot. I kneeled and sobbed there. Good thing, no one else is here. 

This day is the worst day of my entire life. Why did he broke up with me? With so much anger, I forgot to ask him. Well, I don't need that to feel more worthless. He dumped me like a hot potatoe. How could he?

I put my hands on my face. I didn't care about what the cold wind is giving me. 

"Kara?"

I looked up and the least person i would want to see.

Jesse.

"have you been crying?"

He kneeled next to me and lifted my chin making me face him.

"It's him, right?"

I know who he meant.

I simply nodded in response.

To say that I was surprised was an understatement. I was paralyzed. Jesse just hugged me like he felt for me. Somehow, did he know how painful is it to be dumped? I don't know.

"He is not worth it."

We stayed in that position for hours. I don't feel like going home yet. I feel like I wanted to stay in Jesse's arms forever.

***

Sef is so mean, right? Yeah, I know! I hate him, too.

Be kind here, people. Vote if you want :) Sorry for the late update, I got hooked with the wattpad cafe :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 331 38
"Are you sure you guys are just friends? Not more than that?" Many people asked both Darren and Averyn that question.Why? Is it wrong to admit tha...
223K 4.3K 33
Maya got her promotion as captain but her team hasn't been to pleased about that. Three months of hell she has been put through. There is a light in...
788 86 18
Caleesi Gray swore to never fall in love after her last relationship was the reason she lost her vision. With her parents always abroad for work and...
1.3M 36.9K 154
Finally accepting that her long term relationship with Carina is the best thing yet to happen to her. Captain Maya Bishop comes across the big next c...