30 Day OTP Challenge - (Pit X...

By icaruswrites

The "30 Day OTP Challenge" featuring Pit X Dark Pit. **PG13** (Mainly fluff) - Kid Icarus and it's character... More

Day 1 - Holding Hands
Day 2 - Cuddling
Day 3 - Watching A Play Together
Day 4- On A Date
Day 5 - Kissing
Day 6 - Wearing each other's clothes
Day 7 - Cosplaying
Day 8 - Harvesting
Part 9 - Hanging Out
Day 10 - With Animal Ears
Day 11 - Wearing Animal Onesies
Day 12 - Making Out
Day 13 - Eating Ice-Cream
Day 14 - An Awkward Moment
Day 16 - Their Morning Routine
Day 17 - Sleeping Together
Day 18 - Doing Something Together
Day 19 - Formal Wear
Day 20 - Cooking Together
Day 21 - Battling side by side
Day 22 -Argument
Day 23 - Making up
Day 24 - Gazing into each others eyes
Day 25 - Getting Married
Day 26 - Dancing
Day 27 - Dark Pit's Birthday
Day 28 - Doing Something Ridiculous
Day 29 - Doing Something Sweet
Day 30 - Doing Something Hot
Thank You
Valentine's Day

Day 15 - Gender Swapped

1.5K 26 9
By icaruswrites

A/N -Another break in the story and set in modern times. Also it's really dumb, but it was part of the challenge so...
Penny was late for school for the first time all year. She usually was a good student and probably wouldn't get into too much trouble. She turned into the gateway to see a deserted entrance. Not a good sign. She ran up to the door but was interrupted when trying to open it. "Late, baby?" Darkie, Penny's girlfriend asked. Her real name was also Penny, but that was too confusing so they gave her a nickname based off her look.

"Uh yeah, kinda need to hurry," she answered. "Screw that, come with me," she urged. "I can't miss school," "It will only be for first class," "Okay fine," she sighed, auguring was futile. She took Darkie's hand and let her lead her. They stopped at a bench and sat down, "Ah! What a load off." She stretched and yawned. Penny took out some sweets her mother had given her. "Yum!" Darkie said taking some. Penny giggled, resting her head on the others shoulder. "I should be late for school more often." They watched the traffic go by quietly together through the chain linked fence. Penny took the black haired girls hand.

Darkie leaned over and nuzzled Penny. Penny blushed and smiled, "Stop being cute." "You're the cute one!" She joked. Their lips met in the middle and they kissed until the sound of the bell pulled them a part. "Now you're really late," Darkie winked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
3.8K 276 16
Tian Xing, as she faded away with her wishes being fulfilled leaving a grand future for those who she saved in Tian Guan Ci Fu, was content with her...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
275K 10.5K 32
Drarry with a dash of Pansmione and a few little snippets of Deamus. [ disclaimer: this is a 30 day otp challenge book ]