Shameless Preferences

By staybeautiful01

This includes: Lip, Carl, Ian, Mickey, Fiona, And Debbie More

Tv show you guys watch
When and where did you guys meet
Horoscope #1
What you guy's do on July 4th
PDA
Favorite Candy
Someone in the family likes you
Where he likes to kiss you
Horoscope #2
Couple song Pt.1
Couple Song Pt.2 (Lip)
Couple Song Pt.2 (Carl)
Couple Song Pt.2 (Ian)
Couple Song Pt.2 (Mickey)
Couple Song Pt.2 (Debbie)
Horrorscope #3
First Child ( Name & Gender)

Couple Song Pt.2 (Fiona)

5.2K 53 2
By staybeautiful01

Fiona ~ You just found about a new singer names Somo. He has a really nice voice. You wanted to show Fiona one of his songs. You went down stairs and saw her cleaning the house. "Where is everyone?" you asked looking around the empty house "lip took Liam, Carl, and Debbie to the park while Ian went to Mickeys house," she said kissing you cheek. You nodded and looked at her "hey i really want to show you this song mind if i play it for you," you asked " yeah sure," she said drying her hands. You put your phone on full volume and played the song.

Fallin' I'm fallin' into your arms i dreamed of this moment since i was a boy don't break my heart now it's not a toy deeper and deeper it's yours to destroy...

Once it was done Fiona took your phone and started to look for more of his songs. "Who is this guy his voice is amazing," she said "Upcoming artist," you answered. She nodded and played another one if his songs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 1.2K 47
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
156K 7.7K 16
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
238K 7.6K 170
What if a PokΓ©mon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
94.5K 287 4
You and your husband decide to invite his friends over for the super bowl, but things take a wildly hot turn towards the end of the night