Shameless Preferences

By staybeautiful01

This includes: Lip, Carl, Ian, Mickey, Fiona, And Debbie More

Tv show you guys watch
When and where did you guys meet
Horoscope #1
What you guy's do on July 4th
PDA
Favorite Candy
Someone in the family likes you
Where he likes to kiss you
Horoscope #2
Couple song Pt.1
Couple Song Pt.2 (Lip)
Couple Song Pt.2 (Carl)
Couple Song Pt.2 (Ian)
Couple Song Pt.2 (Mickey)
Couple Song Pt.2 (Fiona)
Horrorscope #3
First Child ( Name & Gender)

Couple Song Pt.2 (Debbie)

5.7K 57 0
By staybeautiful01

Debbie ~ "Ok so i think this color would look good with this outfit. What do you think?" Debbie asked. You shook your head "Can't we just watch a movie at home instead of the theatre," you said while standing up from her bed. She looked at you then the outfit then back at you. "Fine," she said putting her oufut away "yay," you said grabbing all the pillows and blankets. You walked to the livingroom and set up the pillows and blankets on the floor and looked for a movie. "Let's watch Finding Nemo," She said you nodded and put the movie in. You sat down next to her a she put her head on your shoulder. She looked at you and ask "can you sing for me please," "yeah sure any request?" you asked. "Our song," she said. You smiled and started to sing.

Give me love like her cause lately I've been waking up alone paint splattered teardrops in my shirt told you i'd let them go...

Once the song was finished you looked at her and she was asleep. You layed down and pulled her next to you and cuddled with her. You kissed her foregead before drifting off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
27K 1.9K 48
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
274K 7.9K 134
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
168K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad