Real life Shit

Galing kay LovelyTytiana

You never know how STRONG you are until being strong is the ONLY choice you have *on hold* Higit pa

intro
Chapter 1- Day 1- Love addiction
Chapter 2- Day 2- Whys
Chapter 3- Day 3- After one thing
Chapter 4 - Day 4- Emotions Everywhere
Chapter 5- Day 5- Pain and Love
Chapter 6- Day 6- Finding my way
Chapter 7- Day 7- Gon n Get ur Money
Chapter 8- Day 8- it's hard to get away from a thug
Chapter 9- Day 9- Getting back up
Part 2 Chapter 9- Day 9- Shit about to get real
Chapter 10- Day 10- Shit gets real
Chapter 11- Day 11- They want to Know. Who did it?
Chapter 12- Day 12- I Did It
Chapter 13- Day 13 - Locked Up
Chapter 14- Day 14- Not today
Chapter 16 Day 31- let me out

Chapter 15- Day 30- Is It True

104 5 0
Galing kay LovelyTytiana

Nicki POV
I am tired of being in this jail I'm ready to be free." Nicki you have a visitor," the police guard told me. She opened the jail and I walked out. "Where you taking me," I asked her because we passed by the visistor area. Someone need a lil help with something. She opened the door and their was a officer pulling off his belt. Then the women left out and left me with that man. He pulled me up close to him and started kissing me all over my body." Stop what are you doing," I asked confused." Shut up, do you want to get out of jail and of you do then if I need you to help me out you come and you'll be out by next week," he said slapping me pulling my jumper off. I couldn't lie I really did wanted to get out so I just let him inside without a word being said.

---------------

I left out and the women took me to my jail cell and I fell asleep thinking about what I just did and was he really telling me the truth about letting me get out next week.

Officer POV
I really like that girl she got a nice ass body. She might have to stay for a few Kore weeks until I get tired of her ass." Thanks officer Kelly," " you welcome sir," she said leaving out.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

46.6K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
92.7K 4.8K 51
Based on my favourite jodi anidita ...❤️❤️
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
31.8K 667 78
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...